The Teacher's Pet Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crap, I needed my neurosis to shut the hell up and leave me alone!

After dropping my items on the desk, I took a deep breath and shook my head. This didn't do a lot to chase away my paranoid thoughts, but enough so I could instruct my students semi-competently. Avoiding eye contact with Tanya helped me to skate by without embarrassing myself. After the period ended, however, my focus switched to the nefarious blonde and her adorable friend.

Seconds later, they began to approach me. I tensed up a bit, as I wasn't quite sure how the next few minutes would play out. Once they were stood in front of me, I gazed into the sparkling eyes of the girl I loved, and my worries faded.

They both smiled at me, before Tanya spoke. "Hey, Miss Nolan."

"Hello, Tanya." I shifted my gaze to her friend. "Hi, Polly."

"Hi, Miss Nolan. We just wanted to let you know that Tanya will be at my place on Saturday, like last time."

"Yeah, except this time I'll be sleeping over on Friday night."

"All right," I said with a shrug. "That's fine."

Polly started fidgeting. "Um, well, the thing is—"

"The thing is, I'll be tagging along with you two after school on Friday." Tanya smirked at me and raised her eyebrows.

I shot her a brief glare, before putting on a fake grin. "Oh, that'll be wonderful."

"Won't it? Plus, I'll get to help you out with your project."

That little bitch! My anger was rising fast, but I somehow remained stoic on the outside.

"Yes, you will. I mean, unless we decide to skip that day."

"Come on, Amber." Tanya placed a hand on my arm and rubbed it. "Don't do that on my account. Besides, I really want to see what you've done so far."

Now I wanted to kill her. I could tell Polly was upset as well. I clenched my fists and exhaled deeply - trying to prevent myself from lashing out.

"Fine." I rolled my eyes with a sigh. "We'll stop at my apartment and I'll show you what we've been up to."

Tanya smiled widely. "Cool! I can't wait to see it."

My return smile was half-hearted, and perhaps she knew it wasn't genuine. Polly, on the other hand, had a stunned look on her face. I narrowed my eyes and shook my head toward her, hoping she would take the hint. She gave me a subtle nod and altered her expression to a more neutral one.

Attempting to put an end to Tanya's mind game, I peeked in the direction of the door. "Okay, I better let you two get to your next class."

"Right." Polly nudged her friend. "We don't wanna be late."

"Yeah..." Tanya's gaze shifted between the two of us. "...I get it." She patted Polly's shoulder and extended her arm. "After you."

"Oh, um, thanks." She smiled at me, but I detected concern on her face. "See you after school, Miss Nolan."

"I'll see you then, Polly."

She exited in front of Tanya, who turned her head back toward me with a sly grin.

"Have fun working on your... project!" She giggled and blew me a kiss, before disappearing.

I cursed under my breath as I snatched up my belongings and stomped out of the room. When I made it to my office, it took every bit of willpower I could summon to avoid slamming the door. After thumping my stack of papers onto the desk, I plopped down in my chair and folded my arms. I spent the next half hour stewing over the stunt Tanya had just pulled. I knew she was wily and unpredictable, but I had no idea she could be so diabolical.

The sadistic part of my mind took over and dreamed up a scenario in which I was exacting revenge on her. She was on her back - bound from head to toe - lying under my chair. My sweaty feet were poised above her face, and she was about to endure the full brunt of my stink if she didn't tell me what she was up to. Yes, she was going to receive a nose-full of rotten foot stench unless she gave me a damn good explanation for her evil scheming. Hell, I would let her have it anyway. She deserved to suffer for being a two-faced rat.

A cruel smile formed on my lips and I let out a sinister chuckle as I imagined seeing the terror in her eyes. I was picturing her gagged with my stockings, and her desperate screams were muffled as she bucked and thrashed in vain below me. However, she couldn't avoid taking deep sniffs of the foul aroma from my toes, which I roughly ground into her helpless nose.

This imagery was so delicious, I felt an intense shiver of wicked delight. In fact, there was a pulsing sensation between my legs. My vicious desires were turning me on to the point I thrust a hand onto my crotch. Minutes later, I was on the verge of an orgasm. However, the sound of the bell jolted me from my fantasy world.

I nearly jumped out of my skin and quickly put both hands on the desk. My breathing was ragged as my eyes darted around the office. Were there really security cameras in here? What if someone had been watching me masturbate?

With a deep sigh, I slumped back in the chair. My inner turmoil had led to reckless behavior, and now I might be in big trouble. Even if this wasn't an issue, there was still the problem of what to do about Friday. Tanya had insisted she see the "project" Polly and I had allegedly been working on, which of course she figured out was a ruse. Plus, I had stupidly agreed to allow her to come along with her friend to my place.

As I pondered what to do about this situation, I heard a knock on my door. I shook my head and sat up straight. I at least wanted to have the appearance of composure, despite feeling like a complete mess.

"Come in!"

Polly entered and shut the door behind her. "Hi, Amber." There was a worried look on her face as she shuffled toward me and sat down. "So, um, what are we going to do, now that Tanya wants to see our project? Is, is there anything we can show her... to make her think we've been working on one?"

"I'm afraid there's only one thing we can do," I said while grasping her hand. "We have to come clean."

Her fearful eyes went wide and she gasped. "No, we, we can't!"

I placed my other hand on hers. "It's okay, Polly."

She pulled her hand away from mine. "No! It's not okay! I, I don't want her to know what we're doing!"

I cocked my head. "What don't you want her to know? That you're giving me foot rubs? I think she already knows about that."

"Yeah, but, but she thinks we've been doing schoolwork every day. If we tell her what's really going on, she'll, she'll hate us!" She was now close to hyperventilating.

"Polly!" I stared at her until she calmed a little. "First of all, I'm pretty sure the only thing she's aware of is the foot massages. And we're not going to mention anything else. Second, I don't think she'll be too upset to find out there's no project."

She furrowed her brows. "Did, did you... talk to her about it already?"

I let out a huge breath. "No, but let's just say I have a strong suspicion, based on what she said when we were at the restaurant."

"Oh, so... so you think she won't be... mad at us?"

"I'm almost positive she won't be," I said with a reassuring smile, "unless she feels like we should have told her sooner."

Her sense of relief was obvious, and she chuckled with a nod. "Yeah, and she'll probably be pissed that I got to see your apartment before she did."

We both laughed and then I wrapped an arm around her. "It'll work out fine. Besides, if she dumped us as her friends, she'd miss out on our Saturday shopping trip. I can't see that happening."

"Me neither!" She giggled, as did I.

"Then it's agreed. We'll go to my place after school on Friday, and then tell her that you've been giving me foot rubs every day. Okay?"

She shrugged with a sigh. "Okay."

"Great! And speaking of foot sessions at my place, what do you say we—"

"Yes, please!" There was now a huge grin on her face and a bright sparkle in her eyes as she jumped up from her chair. "Let's go!"

I barely had a chance to collect my belongings as she dragged me out of the office and through the hallway. During our car ride, she held my hand. Every so often, she brought it up to her lips and applied a tender kiss. Each of those sent a delightful tingle through me and made me drive faster. God, the things I wanted to do to this incredible girl!

Once we were in my living room, clothes went flying in every direction until we were only in our stockings. I rushed over to the couch, and Polly was instantly on the floor at my feet. Although I was eager to ravage her body, I couldn't resist letting our session begin with her favorite activity. Truth be told, it was mine too.

She didn't hold anything back as she worshipped my feet with intense passion. The smell emanating from them was quite strong, and I saw her shudder after each sniff. She went on huffing and kissing my sweaty stocking feet for some time and then she removed the hosiery in order to reverently adore my bare soles and toes. I could tell the flames of desire were rising within her as fast as they were within me. Before long, we were both emitting loud moans of pleasure.

Instead of using my fingers to sate my throbbing sex, I reached down and took hold of Polly's cheeks. I spread my legs while guiding her face into my crotch.

"Lick me," I said in a seductive tone. "Make me come."

Her tongue began dancing around my pubic lips and the hood of my clit. While this felt nice, I needed more. I placed my hands on the back of her head and pushed her further into me.

"Come on, get in there. Eat me harder... faster!"

She upped her intensity as she alternated between furiously fucking my vagina with her tongue and intently sucking on my clitoris. What she lacked in experience, she more than made up for in enthusiasm. Damn, she was driving me crazy! Mere minutes later, I was screaming at the top of my lungs from a magnificent climax.

My eyes closed as I slumped back into the cushioning and purred with satisfaction. I could sense Polly gently lapping up my juices, and my smile grew. She was such a good girl. When she was done cleaning me, I opened my eyes and watched her crawl onto my lap. She embraced me as her cheek nestled into my shoulder. I put my arms around her and held her tight. We stayed like this for a while, enjoying the feeling of our naked bodies snuggled together.

Eventually, I ran my fingers through her hair several times. "My lovely, obedient girl deserves something special."

"Mmmm, what's that, Miss?"

"If you sit next to me, I'll show you."

She did as I instructed, and I patted her knee. "Now spread your legs for me."

"Yes, Miss." She raised her eyebrows in anticipation as she parted her thighs.

I slid off the sofa and knelt before her. She looked at me in shock, which made me chuckle.

Placing my hands on her knees, I stared deeply into her eyes. "I'm about to bring you pleasure that will blow your mind and rock your world." I licked my lips and narrowed my gaze. "And next time, I expect you to do it like this to me."

She slowly nodded - apparently too stunned to speak.

Without further delay, I began devouring her beautiful pussy using the same wondrous methods Violet had always practiced on me. I knew they were having the desired effect by the writhing movements and increasingly erotic noises Polly was making. It didn't take long for her to start thrashing and moaning loudly in ecstasy. It was everything I could do to stay with her as she bucked and shrieked her way through what I could only assume was the orgasm to end all orgasms.

I spent a few minutes licking and swallowing her cum, as she had done for me earlier. The flavor was even more delectable than that of her pussy. Once I was finished, I gazed upon her adorable face. She looked so peaceful, with her eyes shut and a contented grin on her lips. It warmed my heart and soul to witness such magnificent beauty, and I couldn't resist showering her with kisses. I worked my way up from her crotch, to her stomach, to her breasts, to her neck, and to her cheeks.

After nibbling on her ears, which elicited cute giggles from her, we began an extended make-out session. Our tongues explored each other's mouths as our lips remained locked together. My entire body was soon covered in goosebumps from the emotions pouring out of me. This was literally the most passionate kiss I had experienced in my life. I felt every bit of Polly's love, just as she could surely feel mine.

We continued this until my jaw started to hurt, at which point I broke away from her. We spent the next several minutes staring into each other's eyes. I could have become lost in Polly's gorgeous emerald orbs. However, the logical part of my brain kicked in and reminded me my girlfriend was expected to be brought home at a certain time. When I checked the clock, I realized this was five minutes ago.

Polly must have spotted my reaction, because she looked at me with concern. "Is everything okay?"

"Oh, yeah... I mean, except for the fact that we should already be at your house."

She noticed the time and let out a gasp. We both rushed to put our clothes back on. I didn't bother with my stockings, so we were dressed and in my car rather quickly. She texted her mom with an apology about running late, while I drove like a madwoman. Once in her driveway, we ensured our makeup and hair were presentable before spying Steph walking towards us.

"Hey girls!" She waved as we got out to greet her.

"Hi, mom!" Polly and her mother embraced.

I then approached Steph. "It's great to see you again." We also exchanged a hug.

"You too," she said with a smile. "So, I've been meaning to ask you... how's the project coming along? I remember hearing that it would be done by the end of this week."

"Oh, right." I shot Polly a nervous glance. "It's going well. We're on track to complete it by Friday."

"That's wonderful! Although..." Steph furrowed her brows. "...I don't remember what it's about. Can you remind me?"

Shit, this wasn't good! I had no clue what to tell her. I tried stalling, while searching for anything which sounded legitimate.

"Um, well, it's, uh..."

I was making myself appear to be a bigger idiot with each passing moment of gibberish. After a prolonged pause that had me on the verge of confessing the truth to her, I finally came up with an idea.

"It's a bit complex. As you may know, we've recently been studying literary works during the Age of Enlightenment. Our project focuses on the transition from the Enlightenment era into Romanticism, and specifically the cultural changes that were responsible for this shift."

She raised her eyebrows and nodded. "That sounds quite impressive. I'd love to see it... when it's finished, of course."

I gave her a half-grin. "Sure thing."

Damn, now I had two days to create a report resembling what I had described to her. That was, if I could even remember half of what I said by the time I got home.

"I'm looking forward to it." She peeked in the direction of the porch. "Would you, um, want to come in and chat for a while? I mean, if you don't have to go right away."

"Oh, yes, I'd love to."

Steph turned and began walking toward the house. Polly shrugged at me with an apologetic expression.

I bent to whisper in her ear. "It's all right. We can talk about it later."

She nodded with a slight smile, and we both headed inside.

We kicked off our shoes in the foyer and went into the living room. Steph was seated on the sofa and signaled for me to sit beside her. Once I did as she indicated, she stared at her daughter with a raised eyebrow. Polly glanced at me and then sat down at her mother's feet. Steph smiled and lifted her feet into the girl's lap. Polly exhaled loudly, placed a hand on each foot, and began to rub them.

"Mmmm," Steph said as she faced me, "this right here is why I can't wait for her to get home. That project of yours has been messing up my normal routine. Thankfully, it's only for a few more days, and then I'll be back to receiving foot massages immediately after school again."

"Right."

There wasn't much more I could add, unless I conjured up a reason for continuing to spend time with Polly each afternoon. While pondering this, my gaze shifted from the blissful look on Steph's face to the rather dejected expression on her daughter's face. I was eager to find a good excuse to keep seeing Polly. Although I could think of nothing in the moment, I realized I had until Friday to concoct an idea.

Steph took hold of my hand. "Look, I'm not trying to make you feel guilty. I know what you're doing for Polly is wonderful, and I shouldn't be complaining about it delaying my foot rubs."

"It's okay." I smiled and squeezed her hand. "I mean, she really does a tremendous job. If I were you, I'd also hate to have that postponed by an hour or more every day."

She chuckled and shook her head. "Well, I suppose you know firsthand, now that you've experienced it too."

"That's true."

"So," she said as she cocked her head, "I'm just wondering. Has she done that for you since last Friday?"

I gulped and peered down at Polly. She wore a blank expression, which didn't do much to indicate how I should reply. Perhaps she was stunned by the question, or else she was merely waiting to hear what I would say. Either way, I couldn't remain silent.

"Yes, she has."

A sly grin formed on Steph's face. "Oh, really?"

"Can I be, um, honest with you?"

"Sure."

Even though I spied Polly's look of dread, I took a deep breath and proceeded. "Well, when we've been just about finished working on the project each of the past three days, I sorta couldn't help but ask your daughter for a little foot rub."

Steph seemed upset for a moment, but then she burst out laughing. "I knew you wouldn't be able to resist."

"So, you're okay with that?"

"Of course! I mean, as long as you don't have her down there the entire time, when she's supposed to be helping you."

"Oh no," I said with a chuckle. "Just for like, the last ten minutes or so."

"Great." Her expression became more serious. "Except that's ten more minutes you're making me wait for my own foot massage."

"Um, well, I..."

She gave me a playful smack on the arm. "I'm kidding, Amber. You deserve at least that much, considering how great you've been with her."

I let out a sigh and rolled my eyes. "Thanks. You had me going there for a bit."

She nudged me while giggling. "Hey, that's what friends do. Right?"

"Yeah," I said as I put an arm around her shoulders. "I guess I'm a little uptight, maybe because it's been a long day."

"Hmmm." She gazed at me curiously. "But didn't my daughter soothe away your tension?"

"Well, yes... I mean, sort of. I think today I needed more than five minutes per foot."

She laughed and patted my leg. "In that case, I'll let you have her until you need to go home... once I'm done with her, of course."

"That sounds perfect."

We both giggled and even Polly appeared to relax a little, while she continued her ministrations. Steph went on to tell me how she had recently contacted a few local coffee shops about selling her apple cake. It seemed she was finally listening to the suggestion me and many of her family and friends had been giving to her - and taking her first step toward someday opening her own bakery. I was happy to hear one of the places wanted her to bring over samples the following morning.

When she finished discussing the topic, she glanced at her daughter and smiled at me. "Are you ready for your foot massage?"

I leaned into her and chuckled. "Are you offering to do it yourself?"

"Only if you rub mine first," she said with a smirk.

"Well, as tempting as that sounds, I believe I'll pass."

"All right," she said while removing her feet from Polly's grasp, "but I've been told I have very soft feet." She brushed her toes against my shin. "You might want to reconsider."

"Um, maybe next time. For now, the expert can work on mine."