The Teacher's Pet Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steph looked into her daughter's eyes and tipped her head towards me. "Be a good girl and take care of Amber's feet."

Polly scooted over to a position in front of me. She lifted each of my feet by the heel and placed them on her lap. We exchanged smiles as she began kneading her thumbs into my soles. I purred with delight from the incredible sensations while sinking back into the sofa cushion. A feeling of blissful calm swept over me and I closed my eyes. I became so relaxed, I could have drifted off to sleep, if I hadn't felt my arm being tapped and heard Steph's voice.

"Earth to Amber... come in Amber."

My eyes shot open to reveal Steph's grinning face.

"Good, you're awake." She shook her head with a giggle. "For a moment there, I thought you'd slipped into a coma."

I let out a pleasurable sigh. "Not quite. But I'm definitely ready for a nap, thanks to your daughter's magic touch."

"I know exactly what you mean. I've fallen asleep on this couch quite a few times while having my feet pampered."

"Mmmm, it's easy to do with this kind of treatment."

"It certainly is." Steph ran her foot along Polly's arm. "You know, I've often told her she should be a professional masseuse or reflexologist someday."

I noticed Polly blushing and I chuckled. "She's already better than a lot of them right now, and we're getting it for free."

"I know!" She gave her daughter a warm smile. "You're the best, sweetie."

Her cheeks went even redder as she looked up with a shrug. "Thanks, mom. I, I guess I could do that."

"You guess? Polly, any career in which your hands are working on someone's feet is absolutely perfect for you. Trust me!"

"She's right." I leaned forward and stroked Polly's face. "With your fabulous skills, you'd make a ton of money at it too."

A shy grin formed on Polly's lips. "That sounds nice."

"Well, it would be way better than nice for your clients, that's for sure!" Steph laughed, as did I.

I patted Polly's head and sunk back into the sofa. "I can say without a doubt that she gives far better massages than any other ones I've ever received."

"Amen to that!" Steph lightly ruffled her daughter's hair. "You're light years ahead of your father in that department."

"Wait..." I looked at Steph with a raised eyebrow. "...your husband does this for you too?"

"Recently, I've been having him rub my feet, when we're in our bedroom." She sighed and rolled her eyes. "But he's terrible at it. I think Polly needs to start giving him lessons."

"She'd be an amazing teacher, that's for sure!" I laughed, causing Steph to join in.

Polly gave us an apprehensive glare and then resumed sliding her fingers across and between my toes. I shivered as I basked in the magnificent sensations coursing through me.

Steph gazed at her daughter with sympathy. "Don't be upset. It's not like he hasn't seen you massage my feet a bunch of times before. I just want him to pay closer attention now, so he can learn to do it properly."

She exhaled deeply and nodded. "Okay."

"Great!" Steph peered at the clock on the wall and patted my knee. "You'll have to excuse me for a few minutes. I need to check on my roast in the kitchen."

"No problem. I'm not going anywhere... well, at least not while I'm experiencing the perfect foot massage."

She chuckled and stood up. "Can I bring you back a drink or a snack?"

"I'm good, thanks."

"All right, I'll see you in a bit." She smiled and walked out of the room.

Once I confirmed Steph was out of view, I stared down at Polly with a wicked smirk. She looked back at me with a delicious mixture of fear and excitement.

I bent toward her ear. "Suck my toes, like a good little girl."

She let out a gasp as her expression became more fearful, and she turned her head to see if her mother was there.

"Don't look away from me," I said in a quiet but firm voice. "Your only concern is to obey. Let me worry about your mom."

She took a deep breath and spoke in a whisper. "Yes, Miss." With her eyes darting side to side, she lifted one of my feet to her mouth and began sucking on my big toe.

Tingles of arousal shot through my body and I moaned softly. "Close your eyes and continue worshipping my toes. I'll tell you when to stop."

While her lips surrounded each toe in succession and her tongue slid between them, my gaze kept alternating from the anxious girl at my feet to the place in the hallway where Steph could appear at any moment. The sensational feeling of my lover's mouth on my feet was making me warm all over. The idea that Polly's mom was in the next room - and might catch us in this act of kinkiness - was making me even hotter. My hands started moving toward my crotch, but I instead grasped my thighs.

My pussy was dripping and my arms were trembling. This naughty scene was making me so horny, I was on the verge of bursting. I didn't know how much longer I could restrain myself!

That's when I heard a noise in the hallway. I gulped and instantly pulled my foot from Polly's mouth. She quickly dried her saliva from my toes as Steph approached us. I folded my hands in my lap, while the petite girl placed her fingers back on my feet and resumed rubbing.

Steph sat beside me with a grin. "I see you're still enjoying my daughter's skilled hands."

"Oh, yes." I exchanged a relieved glance with Polly. "My feet can't thank her enough."

She chuckled. "Mine would agree."

I giggled and then placed my hand on hers. "So, I take it your roast is okay?"

"It sure is."

I sniffed the air. "Mmmm, it smells wonderful from here."

"Thanks. I don't know what your dinner plans are, but you're welcome to join us. There's more than enough, and it should be ready by the time Martin gets home in an hour."

After taking a moment to consider her offer, I shrugged. "Sure, that sounds great!"

"Excellent! I'll set another place for you before we eat."

For the next twenty minutes, Steph and I chatted about cooking and our favorite foods. Throughout our discussion, Polly worked her expert fingers across every millimeter of my soles and toes. On a few occasions, she even joined in to mention certain meals she liked. We were all having a nice time, and I became completely relaxed. In fact, it seemed totally natural to have this lovely girl at my feet. This must have been what Steph felt like during her daily foot pampering sessions.

Once she was done telling me how well her latest experiment in baking cheesecake went, she looked at her watch.

Her eyes went wide and she got up from the couch. "Sorry, but I have to start the rest of dinner."

"Do you need any help?"

"No, no, I'll be fine. Besides, I don't want to interrupt your incredible foot massage."

I nodded. "Thanks, Steph."

She gave me a warm smile. "You're welcome." She began walking toward the kitchen but stopped when Polly called after her.

"Mom!"

"Yes, sweetie?"

"I just remembered there's a file on my computer I wanted to show Miss Nolan. It's for our project. Can we, um—"

"Oh, absolutely! But make sure you come down here when your father gets home."

"Okay, thanks, mom!"

Steph left the room and Polly removed her hands from my feet. She then sprang up from the floor and helped pull me off the sofa.

"Let's go!"

She grabbed my wrist and whisked me through the foyer, up the stairs, and into her bedroom. After we arrived, she signaled for me to close the door while she turned on her laptop computer. I stared at her with a raised eyebrow and she giggled.

"I should at least make it look like I'm showing you a file on the computer... you know, in case my mom checks on us, for some crazy reason."

I shook my head and chuckled. "Right. So, now that we're alone in your bedroom..." I sat on the edge of her bed while staring at her seductively. "...what shall we do?"

Polly took a deep breath and plopped down beside me. "Well, first, I want to, uh, talk to you about something."

My expression changed to one of concern. "Um, sure. What is it?"

She grasped my hand. "I'm really worried. What are we going to show my mom on Friday? She's expecting to see some report about the Enlightenment, or whatever you said earlier... and, and we don't have anything."

I put my other hand on hers and patted it. "I've been thinking about that. And I promise, we'll have something to show her by then, even if it means I need to pull a couple of all-nighters to get it done."

She scrunched her eyebrows. "No, you shouldn't have to do that. Let me do it."

"Polly, it's my fault. I'm the one who made up what the project was about and agreed that she could look at it. So it's my responsibility, not yours."

"But, but it was me that lied to her in the first place. Please... at least let me help you."

I looked into her pleading eyes and felt her death-grip around my fingers. "All right, I'll come up with a plan when I get home. Then I'll text you what we should each work on."

"Okay, great!"

She let go of my hand and embraced me. I smiled and hugged her back - as thankful to have her assistance as for the throbbing pain in my fingers to subside. Damn, this girl had strong hands! I figured providing so many foot rubs over the years had built up those muscles to an impressive level.

When our embrace ended, I patted her leg. "Now that's settled, we can move onto other matters."

She cocked her head. "What do you have in mind?"

My lips curled into a devious grin and I raised my eyebrows. "All that attention you gave to my feet downstairs... it was really turning me on."

She bit her lip and narrowed her gaze. "Was it, Miss?"

"Oh yes. And I think this is the perfect opportunity to show me what you've learned."

Her expression changed to one of confusion, which made me chuckle. I placed my hands on her cheeks.

"I want you to lick me to orgasm, in the same way I did it for you back at my place."

Her eyes went wide and she glanced at the door. "Yes, Miss."

"Good girl." I kissed her deeply and then pointed to the floor.

She slid onto the carpet and knelt before me.

I raised myself up slightly. "Take off my panties."

She nodded, exhaled loudly, and reached under my skirt. With great care, she pulled my panties down until they lay on the floor. I gave her a salacious grin and lifted the hem of my skirt. As my legs parted, she licked her lips and brought her mouth toward my dripping sex.

I moaned as her tongue made contact with my pubic lips. She proved to be a fine student of cunnilingus, as she proceeded using a similar method to the one I had taught her. Although it wasn't perfect, her attempt to replicate my earlier efforts was good enough I was soon gasping and groaning with desire. Remembering her mother could be outside the room, I managed to muffle the noises to softer whimpers.

Before long, however, I could no longer contain my passions as Polly's ministrations of my pussy were driving me insane. I fell back onto the bed and reached desperately for a pillow. When I finally grabbed hold of one, I pushed it into my face. A moment later, the pleasure between my legs had me screaming into the pillow. She continued thrusting her tongue into my vagina as her nose stimulated my clit. It felt like I was having an out-of-body experience as the incredible sensations spread through every one of my nerve endings - and I climaxed again and again and again.

This amazing experience sapped every bit of my energy, causing me to pass out. The next thing I knew, Polly was curled up beside me and nibbling on my ear. I giggled as my eyelids flitted open and I turned my head to face her. She gave me a warm smile, followed by a delicate peck on my lips.

"So, how did I do?"

"Hmmm... not bad, I suppose."

She smirked and I laughed.

I pulled her closer to me. "Obviously, you were wonderful. You heard my screams, right?"

"Thanks," she said with another giggle. "But actually, you weren't too loud... maybe because of my pillow."

"Oh, that's good. I was concerned that your mom might have heard me."

"Well, considering she hasn't started pounding on my door to find out what's wrong, I'm pretty sure she didn't."

We both laughed and then she stroked my cheek. "But I was getting a little worried myself. You were conked out for, like, five minutes."

"Wow, that long?" I lowered my head and sighed. "Now I suppose there isn't enough time for me to reward you."

She kissed my cheek. "It's okay. I enjoyed pleasing you."

I scrunched my eyebrows. "You mean, you're fine going without an orgasm?"

"Yes." She looked deep into my eyes. "As long as you're happy, Miss, then I'm happy. Besides, you taste... delicious."

I chuckled. "Do I?"

"Mmm, definitely. Your pussy is almost as sweet as honey."

"Well, I'm glad you like it so much. Because if I have my way, you'll be eating it often."

"I would love to do that, Miss."

I purred with a huge smile. "You're such a good girl."

Instantly, my lips locked onto hers and our tongues intertwined. We engaged in this activity for a few minutes, until she suddenly pulled away from me.

"I hear a car out front." She jumped up from the bed. "We better get downstairs."

"Right!"

I scrambled to my feet and struggled to put my panties on - nearly falling over in the process. We each took a brief check of the other to make sure our clothes and hair weren't too disheveled and rushed out of the room. Luckily, we made it down the steps and into the foyer a moment before the front door opened.

"Hey, dad!"

"Hi, pumpkin!"

They hugged and Martin tentatively extended a hand toward me.

"It's, um, good to see you again, Amber."

"You too, Martin." I ignored his hand and went in for a hug. "But handshakes are for acquaintances. We're friends, right?"

He hugged me back. "Oh, well, yes... of course."

"And in case you're wondering," I said as I stepped back from him, "Steph invited me to stay for dinner. I hope that's okay."

"Uh, sure. That's, that's fine."

I could tell he was quite unsettled, so I looked over at Polly. "Why don't you go see if your mom needs a hand?"

She appeared to be confused for a second, but then nodded. "Yeah, good idea," she said before scurrying away.

Placing a hand on Martin's arm, I tilted my head. "Is everything okay? You seem tense."

He lowered his gaze, sighed heavily, and raised his head again. "I'm sure you're wondering about, um, what you saw me doing on Saturday."

I managed to suppress laughter while recalling that scene. "Not really. I mean, you looked good in pink." This time, I couldn't help but giggle.

He groaned while averting eye contact. "Has Steph... said anything to you?"

"Yes, she has." I rubbed his arm. "And there's no reason for you to be embarrassed. I think what you're doing for her is pretty awesome."

"You, you do?" he asked, as he met my gaze once more.

"Absolutely. I mean, what woman wouldn't want a husband who dotes on her the way you do? You should be proud of yourself."

He gave me a slight grin and shrugged. "So, you don't think I'm... pathetic?"

"No, not at all." I moved close to his ear and spoke in a soft voice. "I'd love to have someone who pampers me like that. Personally, I think you're an amazing man."

When I saw his face again, he looked quite relieved.

"Thanks, Amber. I'm glad you understand our relationship."

"Of course," I said with a smile, "and I promise not to say anything about our little chat here."

He smiled back with a nod. "Great! Now I better go see my wife, before she comes looking for me."

"Yeah, I'd hate to get you into trouble."

We both chuckled and I followed him toward the kitchen. When we arrived, he kissed Steph and took over for her at the stove. As he began stirring one of the pots, she smacking his butt playfully.

"Don't overcook anything, Martin." She smirked as he tipped his head in acknowledgement. "And bring out a bottle of red wine before you serve the meal."

"Yes, dear."

She chuckled and signaled for me to come with her to the dining room. Polly was already there, and she appeared to be almost finished setting the table.

Steph gazed at her daughter's handiwork. "This looks great, sweetie!"

"Thanks, mom," she said as she placed the last fork on a napkin.

"It really does." I patted Polly's shoulder and looked at Steph. "Um, where should I sit?"

She swept her hand over the table. "Any place you want to."

I shrugged. "Okay, great."

Since I wasn't too sure where everyone usually sat, I simply chose the chair closest to me. The moment I was seated, Polly took the one beside me. She seemed quite excited, causing me to chuckle and shake my head.

The next hour was filled with wonderful food, fine wine, and great conversation. Oh, and some rather unique scenarios. These started with Martin playing the part of our waiter. He filled up our wine glasses - Polly's with grape juice - before placing beef roast, vegetables, and rice on each plate. I had to stifle a giggle when he looked to Steph for permission to sit in the empty chair next to her.

While we ate and drank, the activities going on above the table were typical of an evening meal. Polly and her parents mentioned the happenings of their day. Even I told them some of my day's events, although I had to leave out anything involving sex or blackmail. Under the table, however, something much different was occurring.

Right after Martin began talking about his work-related issues, I could feel Polly's toes caressing my leg. I glanced at her with a smirk and she raised an eyebrow toward me - but then shifted her focus back to her dad. Damn, I had no idea she could be such a tease and yet remain so calm.

Thinking two could play at this game, I slowly moved a hand from my lap to Polly's inner thigh. As I lightly stroked her, she emitted a quiet gasp only I could hear. She peeked in my direction, but her facial expression didn't give anything away. Now I wanted to ramp up my naughtiness.

I continued taking bites of my food as I listened to Martin's story. Meanwhile, my fingers were gradually working their way under the petite girl's skirt. By the time he was done speaking, my hand had reached its destination. She exhaled loudly when I ran a finger down the crotch of her silky panties. For a moment, her parents went silent and gave her an odd look. She managed to convince them nothing was wrong, so her mom began recounting her morning.

It soon became increasingly difficult to concentrate on Steph's words. Polly's foot kept tickling my leg while my fingers tormented her pussy. As if this wasn't enough, I noticed across the table Martin appeared to be dealing with his own situation. I could see his eyes gloss over, and he was twitching slightly. In fact, it seemed as though Steph was the only one not enduring some sort of arousing circumstance. While the rest of us showed signs of distraction, she just prattled on and on.

Eventually, Steph was done speaking and took a sip of her wine. Knowing she was on the verge of finding out what her daughter and I were doing, I removed my hand from Polly's crotch and shifted my legs away from those playful toes. This allowed Polly and I to compose ourselves within seconds. However, Martin still looked to be in a good bit of distress. I could hardly imagine what his wife was putting him through, but it was clearly intense.

A minute later, she giggled and patted his arm. "We could use dessert now. Take away the dirty dishes and bring back an apple cake."

He let out a huge breath. "Uh, of course, dear."

In a matter of moments, he had all the plates and utensils stacked up. He scampered into the kitchen with them.

"Wow, Steph," I said while shaking my head in amazement, "you've really got him—"

"Whipped?" She laughed, as did I. "Let's just say I have my ways of ensuring his obedience."

"Someday, you'll have to explain them to me."