The Teacher's Pet Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will... someday."

She raised her glass towards me, and I clinked hers with mine. "Cheers!"

After taking a swig, I noticed Martin returning to the room. He was carrying the cake in one hand, and a pile of smaller plates with forks in the other. He set everything on the table and began cutting pieces.

"Thank you," I said as I took the plate he offered. "So, um, are you any good at dusting and vacuuming?"

While he glared at me with disdain, Steph giggled. "Oh, he's very domesticated. Why do you ask?"

I gave him a wicked smirk and then gazed at her with a straight face. "Well, it's been a while since my apartment's had a thorough cleaning. I thought perhaps I could borrow his services."

"Hmmm..." She rubbed her chin and glanced at her husband, who went white as a ghost.

"I'm just kidding!" I watched as she chuckled and Martin rolled his eyes with a groan. "And anyway, if I ever do need help with stuff at my place, I have a good friend who I'm sure I could count on."

Polly smiled when I looked at her. "Yeah, definitely."

Martin finished serving the cake and brought in a carafe of coffee, which he proceeded to pour for everyone - including Polly. Once he sat down again, it didn't take long for any lingering tension in the room to dissipate. While we savored the scrumptious dessert and sipped our flavorful beverages, the banter was enjoyable and the humor was light-hearted. I was having such a nice time with the Wilkersons, I didn't want it to end.

Eventually, Steph placed a hand on her husband's shoulder. "I think we've kept Amber here long enough. Go ahead and clean everything up. Polly and I will walk out with her."

"Sure, dear." He stood up and collected the dirty plates and forks. "It was great talking to you, Amber."

"You too, Martin."

We exchanged smiles and he headed into the kitchen. The rest of us went to the foyer and put our shoes on.

"That was a fantastic meal, Steph. And I'm really impressed with how well-trained your husband is."

"Thanks!" She giggled and patted my arm. "It took me a few years, but I believe I've finally got him in line."

I couldn't help but laugh. "You certainly do." I bent to her ear. "And don't forget, you need to teach me your methods."

"I will," she said in a soft voice. "Trust me."

A shiver of delight ran through me at the notion of Steph showing me how she turned her husband into her obedient servant. It was made all the more powerful when I thought about applying this knowledge to her own daughter.

My lurid fantasy was soon interrupted by the sound of the door opening. I blinked and saw Polly holding the doorknob, with a somewhat annoyed expression on her face. I wasn't positive, but I suspected she wanted her mother and I to move on from the subject of her dad's subjugation.

Once we were standing next to my car, I hugged Steph. "Thanks for everything. I had a wonderful time."

"You're very welcome. We were happy to have you."

"I'll see you again on Friday."

"Yes, Friday. I'm looking forward to it." She started toward her porch and stopped to wave to me. "Good night, Amber. And drive safely!"

I waved back. "Good night, Steph!"

Several seconds later, she disappeared into the house. I then turned to look at Polly, who was staring at me curiously.

"Is everything all right?"

"Yeah." She let out a sigh. "It's just... do you think what my parents are doing is too weird?"

"No!" I put an arm around her and squeezed gently. "Although it is kind of unusual."

"Yeah, I know." She gazed at me with uncertain eyes. "But you're okay with it? I mean, you don't want to break up with me because of, like, the way they—"

"Absolutely not!" I chuckled and squeezed her harder. "In fact, I really admire them. They both seem very happy. And the fact that they're comfortable enough to reveal it to certain people... myself included... proves just how amazing they are."

"Thanks, Amber." She got up onto her toes and kissed my cheek. "You're amazing."

"So are you, Polly." I stroked her cheek and peeked in the direction of the house. "Hmmm..." I let go of her and took a step back. "...what if they're watching us? We might not want to show too much affection, if you know what I mean."

"Oh, right." She nodded, although her disappointment was obvious.

I patted her arm with a sympathetic smile. "Don't be upset. We had a lot of fun today. And besides, I'm sure we'll more than make up for it tomorrow."

She gave me a half-grin. "That's true."

"Plus, friends can still hug each other."

I opened my arms and she embraced me tightly. It went on for a while and I whispered into her ear.

"Did I get you all hot and bothered during dinner?"

"Y-yes, Miss."

"I bet you really want to come, don't you?"

I felt her tremble as she exhaled deeply. "Yes, Miss. I, I do."

"Well, if you can behave yourself until we meet again after school, I promise you'll get a fantastic release."

She let go of me and stared up into my eyes with concern. "You mean, I can't—"

"No, you can't. But you won't have time for that anyway. You'll be helping me with our project, remember?" I cocked my head and raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, of course, Miss." She dropped her head and sighed.

I rubbed her shoulder. "Hey, no sulking. After all, you're the one who offered your assistance."

She looked up at me and nodded. "Yeah, I did."

"Right. So anyway, I need to get going. I have to put together a project plan, and then text you the parts you can take care of. You should get that in, like, an hour or so."

"Okay, sure."

We exchanged another brief hug, and I patted her cheek. "I love you, Polly."

"I love you too, Amber."

Despite the grin on her face, I could see the longing in her gaze as I got into my car. I lowered the window and reached out to grasp her hand.

"I'm trusting you to be a good girl. Don't let me down."

"I, I won't, Miss."

"Very good." As we continued to hold hands for several more seconds, a thought occurred to me. "Oh, and let's not say anything yet to Tanya about what we've been doing at my place every afternoon. I might have an idea for that."

She gave me a puzzled expression and she shrugged. "Um, okay."

I chuckled. "Trust me, everything will be just fine by Friday."

A warm smile appeared on her lips. "I believe you." She squeezed my hand. "Thanks."

"You're welcome," I said as I squeezed hers back and let go. "Have a good night."

"You too!"

We waved to one another while I backed my car out of the driveway and pulled away from her house.

As I drove home, I could hardly concentrate on the road with so much going on in my head. There was the insane challenge of having less than two days to create something which looked like Polly and I had spent two weeks developing. There was the situation with Tanya - one I had started to plot against, but still needed to flesh out. There were also the events that took place during dinner, which were causing my mind to spin and my pussy to throb.

This led me to ponder the dynamic between Polly's parents. Watching such a tiny woman effortlessly control her much bigger and stronger husband was more fantastic than any female domination video I had ever seen. Although I knew both of them enjoyed playing their respective roles, I could sense there was more going on I wasn't yet privy to. Of course, my wild imagination was attempting to fill in these gaps - which only served to make me hornier and thus distract me further.

When I staggered into my living room a short time later, the first order of business was to douse the fire between my legs. It took bringing myself to four climaxes, but I was finally able to calm down my raging hormones. I began to relax in the afterglow of my orgasms, but soon recalled I owed a certain girl a text.

After realizing I had spent over twenty minutes indulging in self-gratification, I sprang from the couch and rushed to my computer. The next half hour was a blur of internet research, which ended with me wondering why the hell I had chosen such a difficult topic to base a project on. However, I couldn't do anything about it now. Plus, I was already late in sending something to Polly. So, I texted her the names of three prominent authors whose writings began during the Enlightenment and continued into Romanticism.

A few minutes later, she replied she was going to gather as much information as she could about them and bring it with her tomorrow. I hoped she wouldn't spend every moment until sunrise on her task. I was already planning not to sleep a wink and I didn't want her to suffer the same fate. Of course, knowing her like I did, I figured she wanted to make the sacrifice.

I smiled while thinking these were the types of things two lovers did for each other. Although this was going to be a long and arduous night for us, it would be worth every bit of effort.