The Teacher's Pet Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A smirk formed on Steph's lips. "Is that right?" She then gave her daughter a genuine smile. "Look, if I don't already think you're crazy for wanting to rub my feet every day, why would I have a problem with something like this?"

Polly tilted her head. "So, you're okay with it?"

She bent forward and patted her daughter's cheek. "Of course I am, sweetie. From now on, I'll get my feet as sweaty as I can... every day. I want all my foot rubs to feel as fantastic as possible. Speaking of which..." She leaned back into the couch cushion and lifted her feet into Polly's lap. "...it's time for my pampering to begin. I'm just sorry they're rather clean today."

Her last comment caused me to giggle, which soon led to all the women on the sofa laughing. I peeked at Polly, who had started rubbing her mom's feet. Even she let out a chuckle. It was wild to consider - in addition to Tanya and I - her own mother would now be indulging her with lots of foot stench. I began to wonder how she would ever get any schoolwork done, with so many smelly female feet in her life.

This last thought brought a renewed awareness of the heady aroma still hanging in the air. When I looked Polly, I detected a slight shiver of arousal each time she inhaled. She was clearly enjoying the stench coming from either side of her, while continuing to engage in one of her favorite activities.

Gazing over at her friend, I noticed she was much less enthusiastic. Tanya appeared to be trying to breathe through her mouth, but every so often would catch a whiff of our nasty foot stench and contort her face in revulsion. It was funny to witness her displeasure. I needed to bite my tongue to stop myself from laughing out loud.

My focus soon fell on Steph. I expected to see a similar display from her, especially since she had complained earlier about the dreadful smell of feet in the room. However, she was the picture of blissful relaxation. There was a huge grin on her face and her eyes were closed. She was emitting occasional purrs of satisfaction. It was obvious the awesomeness of her foot massage outweighed the awfulness of the combined foot odor.

I also spied the report on her lap, which she had not yet begun to read. Because I was only willing to tolerate the stench for so long, I nudged her arm. She opened her eyes and shot me an annoyed expression.

"My apologies for interrupting your naptime," I said with a chuckle. "But I was hoping to get your feedback on the project Polly and I put so much work into."

"Oh, right!" She quickly sat up straight and grabbed the papers. "I better get started on that." She looked at me with a sheepish grin. "I was getting a bit too relaxed from my daughter's soothing hands." She gave me a slight nudge. "You know how that is."

"Absolutely, and I wouldn't have said anything, except that I can't stay too late. I have plenty of school tasks to do, like creating tests and quizzes."

It was good to see her nod at my explanation. She didn't need to know the real reason I wanted to leave soon was to catch up on the sleep I lost while attempting to complete the project.

Tanya, on the other hand, wasn't quite as appreciative. "Wait, you're gonna spring another quiz on us? Does that mean I gotta study this weekend?"

I raised an eyebrow and gave her a stern look. "You definitely should. In fact, you might want to bring your books along on our shopping trip tomorrow. I expect this to be a really tough one to pass."

For a few moments, her face showed a combination of confusion and worry. I couldn't hold back and I let out a giggle. She rolled her eyes while the rest of us laughed ourselves silly.

"Just for that," Tanya said with a smirk, "I won't wash my feet all weekend. And I'm gonna take off my Chucks in sixth period English."

I shrugged. "Hey, that's fine with me. I don't have a problem with everyone in class getting mad and tossing you through a window."

She lowered her brows. "Yeah, like you'd really let that happen."

I pointed at her feet. "I will if you unleash those toxic stench bombs in my classroom."

Before the blonde could say another word, Steph slammed the papers down. "Knock it off, you two! I'm trying to read here!" She gave us each a glare. "Another peep from either of you and I'll throw you both out the front door!"

A stunned silence fell across the room as Steph lifted the report up. She nodded with a smile and resumed her reading.

My mouth hung open while I contemplated what I had witnessed. This was the first time she had lashed out at me and I couldn't believe how intimidating she was. The fierce expression on her face along with the sharp, commanding tone of her voice reminded me more of a brutal drill sergeant than the petite beauty I was staring at. It was no wonder Martin acted like her obedient little puppy.

I noticed Polly wore a serious expression as she continued kneading her mother's soles and toes. Her reaction indicated she had seen this side of her mom on numerous occasions and knew it was best not to challenge or provoke her. Tanya also resembled a scolded child, with a somewhat fearful look in her downcast eyes.

Now I was even more impressed with Steph. Any person who could put the brash girl in her place with such ease was someone I needed to learn from!

As she turned the page, Steph began humming to herself. Although this did cut the tension, I was still in shock regarding how fast she switched from frightening rage to joyful serenity. It seemed with each visit to the Wilkerson house, this woman was becoming more fascinating to me. I began to wonder whether she only developed a dominant persona after her daughter planted the seed in her mind, or if she always had it in her. Although Polly told me it was the former, I was starting to think it was the latter.

After contemplating this for a bit, I sensed movement in my peripheral vision which caught my attention. When I peered in that direction, what I saw made my eyes go wide. Tanya had extended a foot toward her friend and was brushing her toes against Polly's arm. There was a smirk on the blonde's face, while she studied her friend's reaction. Gazing at Polly, I could see she was quivering slightly and biting her lip - no doubt trying to stifle herself.

Polly glanced at me and back at Tanya, before giving me a pleading look. I glared at the blonde, but she seemed too focused on her little game to notice me. Steph appeared to be so engrossed in what she was reading, she had no idea what the bitch was doing.

The next minute was spent pondering how I could put an end to my girlfriend's torment, without alerting her mother. I figured as soon as I nudged Steph or said something to her, Tanya would quickly pull her foot away and act all innocent. Given how long they had known each other, I was certain Steph would believe her over me. So I needed to think of another way.

While considering my options, I observed the girl sitting on the floor. She continued to tremble from her friend's teasing toes. At the same time, she somehow managed to keep up her ministrations of her mother's feet. This imagery was beginning to erode the sympathy I had for my lover's predicament, because not only did I find her foot-related distress to be adorable - I was also getting turned on by it, in spite of being on my period.

Attempting to dampen my stimulation, I took a deep breath and pinched my thigh. However, this did nothing to curb my rising libido. In fact, my inner sadistic voice started telling me to make things even worse for Polly. Despite how wrong this was and the many risks involved, I couldn't help but listen to the wicked side of my brain.

My lips curled into a cruel grin as I raised my leg and positioned my stocking foot near Polly's face. Taking a quick peek to ensure Steph wasn't privy to my actions, I moved my sweaty stocking toes toward the girl's nose. However, she turned her face at the last second and I ended up resting them against her cheek.

I ran my toes and sole across Polly's face and ear several times, while she twisted her head to evade my frisky foot. After several more unsuccessful attempts to land my toes on her nose, I decided to place my heel on her shoulder. It made a rather comfortable footrest for me. I heard a muffled giggle from Tanya but I could tell it didn't attract Steph's attention, as she remained absorbed in the project.

It seemed the blonde liked my idea, as she extended her leg and plopped her foot onto Polly's other shoulder. I felt my submissive lover quivering while she tried to lean back. However, I pressed my heel down and noticed Tanya was doing the same. Our joint efforts held her in place.

For the next few minutes, I exchanged knowing glances with Tanya while also taking peeks at Steph and at the obvious distress on Polly's face. It probably didn't help the petite girl's situation that her best friend and I kept tapping the sides of her head with our feet. The combination of this with the pressure on her shoulders and the strong odor of our feet was no doubt causing her to be anxious and aroused in equal measure.

At the point in which Polly appeared ready to crack, we heard her mother's stern voice. "Do you normally use my daughter as a foot stool?"

In a flash, Tanya and I withdrew our feet. I looked at Steph and noticed she was still staring at the paper. Was she aware of what we were doing the whole time? And without even lifting her eyes from the page?

The blonde's nervous expression matched the way I felt. I gulped, figuring I had to reply. However, I wasn't certain how to explain my actions. When I opened my mouth to say something, Steph spoke again.

"Relax," she said with a chuckle. "I'm sure she has no problem with it. After all, she enjoys playing with feet." She pried hers from Polly's grasp and set each heel onto one of her daughter's shoulders. "This is nice." She let out a contented sigh. "I should take advantage of this every day, too."

I stared at this woman in total amazement, while she went back to her reading. At no point had she made eye contact with any of us, but she knew everything that was happening around her. Not only wasn't she upset at how we were treating Polly, she was now using her daughter the same way we had. There was no denying she was the queen of her castle. The only thing missing was a crown on her head.

When I gazed upon Polly a minute later, I noticed her hands were wrapped around a foot. I raised a brow and looked up to see the satisfied grin on Tanya's face. She gave me a smirk, as if to indicate she had gotten one over on me. I shook my head and rolled my eyes. This bitch never seemed to let up. I sighed and sunk back into the cushion, hoping I could think of a way to knock her down a peg during the next day's shopping trip.

My mind attempted to concoct some type of scheme, but it was unable to come up with anything decent. Therefore, I switched to watching Polly simultaneously rub her friend's foot and serve as her mother's foot stool. She appeared to once again be caught between intense excitement and complete embarrassment. The few times our eyes met, I offered her a sympathetic smile. Her return expression showed her disbelief at the circumstances she found herself in. Indeed, it was a struggle for me not to laugh from the craziness of it all.

"I'm done!" Steph's sudden words made me jump, causing her to chuckle. "Sorry, Amber... didn't mean to scare you. But I've finally made it to the end. And I must say, it really is terrific. I can tell you and Polly worked hard on this."

I let out a deep breath. "I'm so glad. I mean, we're so glad you liked it." I looked at her daughter. "Right?"

Polly nodded. "Yeah, definitely."

Steph set the papers aside with a grin. "Well, I'm sure it will help her get into almost any college." She placed a hand on top of mine. "Thanks again for helping her."

"It was my pleasure," I said while patting her hand. "She's an amazing girl."

While flexing the feet that were still perched on her daughter's shoulders, Steph gazed at Polly with a warm smile. "She sure is."

"Yeah..." Tanya let out a soft moan, no doubt from her friend's ministrations. "...she's the best."

As I peered to my right, I was met with quite the sight. Both Steph and Tanya were now sat back and had their eyes closed. They appeared perfectly content. Meanwhile, Polly was rubbing her friend's feet - one with each hand - while continuing to bear the weight of her mother's legs and feet. She seemed to be laboring from her efforts, but wasn't offering any audible protest. This visual of Polly struggling at the feet of multiple women was once again creating a fire in my loins.

I leaned forward and spoke in a soft voice. "You're such a good girl. And sooo adorable."

She shivered and stared at me with lust in her eyes. I bit my lip as a ripple of electricity coursed through me. Since the other two women on the couch were using my girlfriend for their own pleasure, I couldn't resist getting involved. I began using the side of my stocking foot to caress her arm. It soon felt like my pussy was burning with desire while watching her tremble from my touch and hearing the quiet moans escape from her lips. Damn, I wanted nothing more than to ravage her!

Instead, I pulled my foot away and sighed at the realization I would have to wait until we were alone. This wasn't likely to happen for at least a few days.

It turned out to be a good thing anyway. Not more than a few seconds later, Steph opened her eyes and removed her feet from her daughter's shoulders. Tanya also took her feet from her friend's grasp. Regarding Polly, she exhaled loudly and fell onto her back. The rest of us giggled as she stretched her limbs.

"That was fun," she said in a deadpan tone. "But now, I need a nap." She rolled onto her side and curled into a fetal position.

Tanya sprung from the couch and squatted down next to Polly. "Aw, come on, Pol. You can't sleep on the floor." She grabbed her friend's hand and began to pull her up. "I'll help you to your room."

"Um, okay," she said as she got to her feet.

"Awesome!" Tanya smiled and glanced at me. "Make sure you stop up and say goodbye before you leave." She then started leading Polly toward the stairs.

"I will!" I shook my head at the sight of Tanya dragging her friend up the steps.

"Those two..." Steph said with a chuckle. "...they're always entertaining."

"I hear you. I'm probably insane for wanting to spend another full day with them tomorrow."

She laughed. "Yes, but you're also a great friend." She took hold of my hand. "You know, they really look up to you. And I think that's wonderful, because you're an amazing woman."

I gave her a sheepish grin. "Aw, thanks, Steph. I know they look up to you, too. I mean, you're beyond amazing."

She squeezed my hand and nodded. "You're very kind, Amber. I just try to be a good wife and mother."

"From where I'm sitting, I think you're fantastic at both. Polly's an incredible young lady, and Martin seems to be the perfect husband."

"Thanks!" She patted my leg and giggled. "Martin's not quite there yet, but I'm working on it."

"Huh," I said with a raised eyebrow, "so what will he be like when he gets there?"

Her gaze shifted toward the stairs, before she leaned closer to me. "Promise me you won't repeat this to anyone," she said quietly.

"I promise."

She continued speaking in a hushed tone. "He's going to quit his job at the end of the year. Between savings and investments, we have enough money to live comfortably for the rest of our lives. But he wants to see his current project through before he leaves the company. Then I can turn him into my full-time domestic servant and, um..." She put her mouth to my ear. "...sex slave."

My eyes bulged and I turned to stare at her in bewilderment. Did I hear that right? Was she planning to make her husband into a 24/7 slave?

Ignoring my shock, she went on in a soft voice. "I've already picked out several cute maid outfits. One of them is bright pink. He looks quite lovely in that color. But he'll need to lose some weight to fit into them, especially in the waist. Then again, that's nothing a corset wouldn't fix. Also, I was thinking of getting him some pairs of patterned stockings, like the ones you and Polly wear. Oh, and we can't forget the sexy pumps. I've already got him practicing in two-inch heels, walking around our bedroom. I'm sure by the end of the year, he'll master three and four-inch heels. Well, he better, anyway."

My jaw was in my lap as I listened to this. Not only would she have Martin serving her all the time, but he'd be completely feminized as well. I was in a state of extreme disbelief. Who was this woman sitting next to me? I knew she liked to be dominant toward her husband and sometimes with her daughter. However, what she was suggesting went way beyond anything I could have conceived.

Her smile faded and she looked at me with concern. "Is something wrong, Amber? Was that too much for you to handle?"

Blinking myself out of my trance, I cleared my throat. "Um, no, I, uh... it's just—"

"You can't believe we're taking it this far?"

I nodded.

She gave me a gentle smile and grasped my hand. "Let me assure you, it's something we both want. We've talked about it for a while. And yesterday, we made the decision to live this type of lifestyle full time. He wants me to dominate him and I want him to submit to me... forever. Once he resigns from his current job, he'll step into his new career... the one I've been grooming him for since the first time he ate my pussy. But it will no longer be a part time hobby or an occasional game. It'll be every hour of every day, for the rest of our lives."

"Wow." I slowly shook my head and took a deep breath. "That's crazy, but also... fascinating."

Her expression became mischievous. "Well, if this sounds appealing to you, then perhaps you'd like to find an obedient guy to train. Given you're a tall, gorgeous woman... who also happens to be extremely intelligent... men should be lining up to become putty in your hands. And I can give you a whole bunch of pointers on how to get one to be very subservient."

I bit my lip and shrugged, as I continued to gaze upon Steph in amazement. "Uh, sure. That would be great."

"It would be my pleasure." She nudged me with a wink. "Just let me know when you find mister submissive."

A nervous giggle escaped my lips. "I, um, definitely will."

"Excellent." She gave my arm a brief rub and she sank back into the sofa cushion.

After a loud exhale, I did the same. We proceeded to sit in silence for the next couple of minutes. I was too busy processing Steph's recent words to engage her in further discussion. An image of her as a leather dominatrix appeared in my head. She was holding a whip and threatening to use it on the prostrated form at her feet, if her slave didn't adore her in the correct manner. The slave, of course, was her husband - dressed in a frilly, pink maid's outfit. He placed kiss after kiss on her bare feet, while she watched him with a menacing smirk on her face.

I shuddered at this thought, in part from fright but also from arousal. With the passions between my legs reignited, I began to see myself in Steph's place. Instead of Martin, it was Polly as the slave at my feet. Picturing the adorable girl prostrate before me with her lips on my feet - while I held a whip above her - gave me such a sexual thrill, I almost came without touching myself.

Worried my movements had informed Steph of my near indiscretion, I peered in her direction. She was looking at me with a sly grin. Shit!

She started chuckling. "I see the idea of having your own little plaything to boss around is rather... exciting to you."

"Oh, um, I, uh... it's, it's not what you think."

"Yes, it is." She placed a hand on my thigh. "It's exactly what I think. And don't be ashamed. Giving Martin commands and watching him scamper around to fulfill my wishes... really turns me on."