The Teacher's Pet Ch. 12

Story Info
Amber brings Polly and Tanya back to her apartment.
12.5k words
4.74
10k
8

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OneAuthor
OneAuthor
214 Followers

Author's Note: This builds upon the events of the previous chapters. I would recommend reading them first, before diving into this chapter.

*****

Friday, February 6

A dinging sound startled me from slumber this morning. I blinked to focus my vision and found myself unsure of my surroundings. However, I soon realized I was sprawled across my computer desk. I groaned at the thought of having dozed off while working late on the project. I then spied my phone and discovered the source of my wake-up noise. Polly had texted me.

When I was about to read her message, I noticed the time. My eyes bulged and I shouted a few expletives. If I didn't move at light speed, I was going to be late!

I did a quick check to ensure the file I had been updating was saved, and ran upstairs. With each second at a premium, I did the absolute basics to get ready: I washed my face and brushed my hair, swapped in a clean tampon, changed into a new top and skirt, gargled with mouthwash, sprayed myself from neck to knees with perfume, and did the fastest makeup job I could. I flew down the steps, snatched my purse and papers, slipped into my pumps, and dashed out of my apartment.

The entire way to school, my grip on the steering wheel was so tight, I was surprised I didn't destroy it. I was laser-focused on getting ahead of other vehicles and not having to stop for any reason. It was a miracle I wasn't pulled over by a cop for running red lights. However, my insane driving paid off when I arrived in the parking lot with a minute to spare.

After buying a snack at the break room vending machine and pouring myself a cup of what passed for coffee, I headed to my office. As tired as I was, I didn't have the strength to engage with other human beings - at least not until I consumed my lame excuse for a breakfast. Plus, I wanted privacy while reading Polly's message.

Once I was sat in my desk chair, I pulled out my phone. As I began reading what my adorable lover had sent, a smile formed on my lips.

"I'm glad you liked what I wrote for our project. I hope you got some sleep too. And I've been a good girl, even though it's been really hard. I can't wait to see you later today. I love you! XOXO"

Despite the stress of my morning, her words filled me with bliss. Indeed, the file she emailed to me contained excellent information for our collaborative effort. At this point, little was left to do. I could polish off the remaining tasks in less than half an hour. Given the plan I had for the stop at my apartment after school, there would be no issue getting it all done.

My focus then switched to the other part of her text and I shook my head with a half-hearted chuckle. I knew the reason she was having such difficulty being good. She didn't have an orgasm the previous day.

Although we had spent time together at my place, most of it was dedicated to our project. I did let her rub my feet for the last ten minutes, but I wasn't in the mood for sexual activity due to having started my period. She looked rather frustrated, especially having to deal with my potent foot stench. However, I was experiencing menstrual cramps - so I wasn't exactly sympathetic to her plight.

I was about to send a reply when the bell rang to signal the end of homeroom. Not wanting to tempt Polly to check her phone during class, I decided to wait until lunchtime to compose a response. Besides, there was a stack of homework I needed to grade before second period started. I had been shirking my job responsibilities the past two evenings in order to concentrate on covering up a lie. If I didn't complete this task, I would have to make up another story. I had no intention of sliding even further into the well of deceit.

With renewed energy and motivation, I was able to plow through every assignment before I had to teach my first lesson of the morning. The extra adrenaline, along with a nice caffeine boost, allowed me to competently deliver back to back lectures. Once those were over, I headed out to grab some fast food for lunch.

Twenty minutes later, I was back in my office. Before I began chowing down, I composed a response to Polly.

"Thank you so much for all your help. Sorry I didn't reply earlier, but I overslept this morning after working so late. I can't wait to see you either. Oh, and I'm proud of you for being my good girl. I love you too! XOXO"

My hunger was such that after I sent the text, I devoured my chicken salad in mere moments. While I sipped my diet soda, I decided to accomplish some lesson planning along with other tasks which had fallen by the wayside in recent days. By the end of fifth period, I was close to being caught up with everything. This was quite a relief, because it meant I wouldn't need to spend a big chunk of my Sunday on schoolwork.

As I headed toward my next English class, tingles went through my body at the prospect of seeing Polly. I couldn't get enough of the way she looked at me with those beautiful bright eyes and smiled at me with those luscious pink lips. It didn't even matter that Tanya would also be there. My primary focus was on the adorable brunette in the front row. Besides, I had a strategy in my mind for dealing with the blonde devil seated near her.

I entered the room and noticed the two young women chatting near their desks. They paused to grin and wave at me while I set my stuff down. Rather than wave back, I figured I would join their conversation for a bit.

"So, what are you both up to?" I asked as I approached them.

"Oh, not much," Tanya said. "Just the usual girl talk."

I raised an eyebrow. "Usual girl talk?"

"Ya know... what boys we think are cute, what we wanna get when we go shopping tomorrow, how we can bribe our teacher to take us to South Beach." She giggled, as did Polly.

"Is that right?" I rolled my eyes with a chuckle. "Well, let me know how that last one works out."

She gave me a knowing smirk. "For some reason, I have a good feeling about it."

I glanced at Polly, who shrugged, and back at Tanya. "I guess we'll have to see what happens, won't we?"

"Of course," she said with another giggle.

I shook my head and let out a deep breath. "Anyway, I wanted to remind you to meet me in my office after school."

Tanya cocked her head. "Why there? Are you gonna show us something..." She lowered her voice. "...secret?"

Polly chuckled while nudging her friend. "No, silly. That's where we always meet before going to Miss Nolan's place."

"Oh, right." She laughed as she shrugged.

"Exactly. Besides..." I leaned to whisper in Tanya's ear. "...I have plenty of secrets at my apartment to show you."

I gave her a devious smile and her expression became one of concern mixed with confusion. Polly also seemed perplexed, since she couldn't hear what I said to her friend. Before another word could be spoken, the bell rang.

"We'll continue this later." I watched as they took their seats - both with puzzled looks on their faces.

After letting out a giggle, I stood in front of the oak desk and proceeded to teach my students. I was thankful for having chosen a caffeinated beverage to drink with lunch, because I managed to carry on without yawning or pausing to collect my thoughts. When the period ended, I let out a sigh of relief for having not collapsed from exhaustion before my classes were over.

While most of the boys and girls shuffled from the room, I walked over to Polly and Tanya.

"So, I hope you learned something today."

Tanya narrowed her eyes. "Yeah, I learned my English teacher likes to mess with our minds."

Polly glared at her friend and then me. "What am I missing here?"

Before I could answer, the brash blonde spoke up. "Just that she supposedly has secret things at her place she won't tell me about."

She lowered her brows as she gazed at me. "What the..."

"Be patient," I said. "You'll find out soon enough." I couldn't resist laughing when they shot me a look of frustration.

"Tease!"

I placed a hand on Tanya's shoulder. "Admit it. You love a good tease."

She groaned and rolled her eyes, while I giggled.

"Well, as much as I'd like to keep talking to you both, it's almost time for your next class. You don't want to be late."

Polly exhaled deeply. "Okay, we'll see you later, Miss Nolan."

"Yeah." Tanya grabbed her friend's hand and pulled her up. "And I still can't wait to see the project you've been working on for weeks."

I smirked at her. "Oh, you will."

She started walking with Polly and turned her head back when they reached the door. "Catch ya later, Amber!"

A snarl escaped my lips as they disappeared into the hallway. The nerve of that girl - continuing to address me by my first name when school was still in session. I wanted to chase after her and make her pay for such blatant disrespect. Instead, I took several calming breaths and reminded myself what was in store for her later. I smiled at the thought, gathered up my belongings, and strolled out of the room.

In my office, I shut the door and plopped into my chair. It was nice to relax for a while and not have to use my brain. In fact, I soon became so comfortable, I felt myself dozing off. My lack of sleep finally caught up with me and I ended up napping at my desk. Eventually, the sound of the bell startled me from slumber.

I sat up straight and stretched my arms. While not fully rested, I did feel a little better after my brief siesta. I barely had enough time to smooth my hair and retouch my makeup, before I heard a knock on the door. Damn, that was fast. Did they run here?

"Come in!"

The two girls entered and I stood to greet them.

"So, are you ready to head out?"

They nodded and Tanya smiled. "We're ready when you are."

"Great! Let's go."

We were in my car a few minutes later, with Polly in the passenger seat and her friend in the back. I decided not to put the top down so we could talk.

I patted Polly's arm as I began driving. "We should have no trouble wrapping things up today. I don't even think it'll take more than fifteen minutes."

"Oh," she said with a genuine look of surprise. "That's awesome!"

"Yes, and I'm sure it will be an impressive addition to your college applications."

"Wait..." I spied Tanya's curious expression in the rearview mirror. "...you did this to help Polly get into college?"

I took a quick peek at her and chuckled. "Absolutely. What did you think it was for?"

She seemed dumbfounded. "I, um, I didn't... I mean—"

"You probably thought we were watching movies the whole time," Polly said with a laugh.

"No, I didn't." Tanya let out an exasperated sigh. "Actually, I figured it was an excuse for Amber to get foot rubs from you every day."

I heard nothing for a few seconds and I glanced at Polly. She appeared fearful, as if she didn't know how to respond. I realized I needed to say something.

"What's wrong with indulging in a little foot pampering after we spend an hour working on the project?" I spied her obvious confusion in the mirror.

"Uh, nothing, I guess." She slumped back into the seat and folded her arms.

Her reaction made me giggle. She clearly didn't expect to hear about an actual project after our previous hallway conversation.

"Great." I nodded toward Polly, who seemed to be more at ease. "Now both of you sit tight. We'll be there in a few minutes."

Once we arrived at my apartment, Tanya's mood brightened. "Wow," she said with a big smile, "nice place ya got here!"

"Why, thank you." I giggled as she wandered through the living room and into the kitchen.

She gazed around and scratched her head. "So, where do you sleep? On the couch?"

"No, my bedroom's upstairs."

"You have a second floor? Can I see it?"

"Sure, I'll give you the ten-cent tour." I turned to Polly and tipped my head toward the computer. "Why don't you see where we left off with the report, while I feed Tanya to the monsters under my bed?"

Both girls laughed and Polly sat down at the computer desk. I then signaled for Tanya to follow me up the steps. While she was admiring my bedroom and closet, I shut the door and stepped close to her. She gave me an anxious look as I narrowed my gaze.

"W-what's up, Amber?" The fear in her voice almost made me laugh.

"Well, Tanya, I think perhaps you should tell me." I thrust my face so close to hers, our noses nearly touched. "You know, I don't appreciate being blackmailed... especially by someone who's supposed to be my friend."

She gulped and bit her lip. "Oh, um, I, I didn't really mean it. I was just having a little fun, that's all."

I lowered my brows further. "Is this a game to you?"

She stepped back and banged into the wall. "I, uh..."

I placed my hands firmly on her shoulders. "It ends now... unless you want me to become the English teacher from hell, who gives you four hours of homework every night."

"N-no, I, I don't want that." She took several ragged breaths and lowered her gaze. "I'm, I'm really sorry. I, I promise not to do it again."

"Very good. And since we've created a real project and I already informed Steph that her daughter ends our sessions by giving me foot rubs, you don't have anything on me now." I let go of her shoulders and lifted her chin. "I like you, Tanya. But you have to be careful who you mess with. Okay?"

"Okay," she said while nodding.

I gave her a warm smile. "Now that's settled, we better go down and make sure Polly isn't doing illegal activities on my laptop."

She exhaled loudly and a slight grin formed on her lips. "Right!"

When we were back in the living room, Polly swiveled the desk chair to face us. "I love what you did with this, Amber."

"Thanks! If you don't mind, I'll take over and add the finishing touches."

"Sure!" She got up and I took her place.

Before I began typing, I glanced in their direction. "If you want, you two can help yourselves to a drink or a snack in the kitchen."

"Sounds good!" Tanya bounded off in a flash.

Polly rolled her eyes and giggled. "Thank you, Amber." She walked away to join her friend.

While I tapped away on the keyboard, I detected a number of sounds coming from my kitchen: cabinets opening and closing, soft voices followed by giggling, and water running in the sink. I then heard Tanya calling out to me.

"Is it okay if we eat and drink on the sofa?"

"Sure, just don't make a mess."

"Awesome!"

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw them run past me and plop down on the sofa. A few seconds later, I noticed the television had been turned on. I shook my head, hoping I could block out the distraction and finish what I was doing.

I was making great progress for a little while, until I sensed a disagreement occurring between the girls.

With a deep exhale, I turned my chair around to find out what was happening. I raised an eyebrow at the sight of Tanya sitting with her back against an armrest, and her feet on Polly's lap. The blonde was still wearing her Chucks and from what I could tell, she was trying to get her friend to take them off.

"Not now, Tanya." Polly peeked at me and continued in a loud whisper. "What if she can't stand the smell?"

"She won't mind," her friend said with a chuckle. "I mean, she didn't complain about my feet when we were coming back from Coral Castle. And they stunk pretty bad that night."

"Y-yeah, but—"

"Come on, Pol." She brushed Polly's arm with her shoe. "I would really love a foot rub."

Their eyes locked briefly, before Polly nodded. "Um, okay."

"Good girl," Tanya said with a smile.

Wait, did she just call her a good girl? Where did that come from? Did Polly want her friend to dominate her too?

In my state of stunned disbelief, I could only watch as Polly removed Tanya's shoes. The expression on Polly's face revealed how intense the scent was. She scrunched her nose and turned her head slightly, appearing to be quite offended by the aroma. Tanya laughed and placed a hand over her nose. A moment later, I caught my first whiff of the stench and I coughed. Damn, this was worse than last time. Did she forget to wash her feet for the past week?

"Oh, God..." Polly screwed her face in disgust. "...th-they stink... s-so bad..."

"Do they?" Tanya laughed again, before cocking her head and gazing curiously at her friend. "That's weird. The smell never bothered you before. Besides, you always said it's better when I don't wash my feet for a few days. So, I figured six would make it totally awesome."

Six days? Holy crap, no wonder her feet reeked to the high heavens! In a flash, I swiveled back toward my computer. I cupped my hands and buried my face in them, trying to filter out the toxic odor engulfing the room.

I heard Tanya chuckle. "Aw, is this too much for everyone?"

I seethed in silence, not wanting to give her the satisfaction of showing my displeasure. However, I couldn't believe this bitch was fucking with me again - and right after I thought we had come to an understanding.

Rather than allow anger to consume me, I channeled my energy into completing the work on the project. It wasn't easy, given my eyes were watering from the atrocious stink and I kept hearing taunts coming from the bratty blonde's mouth. However, I managed to pull it off over the next ten minutes.

After saving the updates, I took several deep breaths through my mouth. I needed to think about how to handle this situation, without gagging on the disgusting air around me. My brain went through a few nasty possibilities, none of which were very practical. That's when I recalled the scenario my wicked imagination had conjured up two days ago. Although I couldn't make it happen exactly like my fantasy, I realized a modified version might be possible.

With this in mind, I spun around and started walking toward the couch. Polly appeared to be struggling to adjust to the daunting smell of her friend's feet, while her hands performed a soothing massage. I knew this last part was true because of the wide grin on Tanya's face. Despite the pleasure she was receiving, she continued her verbal teasing.

"Geez, would ya quit acting like you hate it? I know how much you love my feet when I let them get super sweaty. This should be, like, amazing for you!"

I folded my arms and glared down at Tanya. "Are you quite finished giving Polly a hard time?"

She shot me an annoyed look. "That's not what I'm doing. It's just a little friendly banter. Right, Pol?"

Polly glanced at us and shrugged. "Yeah."

"See?" Tanya smirked at me. "Besides, this really is her favorite thing to do. If I didn't stop her, she'd probably rub them 'til she fell asleep."

"I suppose," I said with a nod.

"Definitely!" She let out a slight chuckle. "Now, where was I? Oh yeah, I was being pampered by my best friend." She leaned forward and patted Polly's arm. "Don't listen to Amber. She only wishes you were doing this to her."

I raised an eyebrow and exhaled deeply. Tanya was doing her damnedest to get under my skin. It was working, because I was ready to strangle her. However, I had to play it cool if I wanted to implement my scheme.

"You're right, of course. But I don't want to interfere with your fun. I mean, except that I'd like to sit on my sofa."

Tanya's gaze shifted from my face, to the couch her and Polly were taking up most of, and back to me. "Should we, um, sit on the floor?"

"Well..." I scratched my chin as I pretended to contemplate her question. "...you could stay where you are, and just have Polly get down on the floor. I mean, if you want."

Her eyes went wide, as did her smile. "Yeah, great idea!" She pulled her feet from Polly's grasp and shifted so her back was against the cushion and her feet were on the floor. "Well, what are you waiting for, Pol?" She pointed toward her wiggling toes.

Polly let out a heavy sigh as she moved to the indicated spot in front of her friend. She grasped a foot in each hand and resumed her ministrations.

OneAuthor
OneAuthor
214 Followers