The Teacher's Pet Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While on one hand I felt anxious because Steph had watched me approach the brink of orgasm, I also marveled at her attitude about it. She appeared to be enthralled with me getting a sexual thrill from the notion of treating a man the way she treated her husband. If only she knew it wasn't some guy I wanted to have fully submit to me, but her very own daughter. Of course, I couldn't tell her this.

"Well, um..." I blew out a huge puff of air. "...yes, I, I do like the idea of someone obeying my every whim. It makes me all—"

"Hot and bothered, right?" She nudged me with a giggle. "You need to stop worrying. I think it's fantastic. I mean, I already thought the world of you. Now that I know you get off on being a dominant woman, you and I are going to be the absolute best of friends."

She wrapped an arm around me, prompting me to do the same to her. It signified our relationship had reached a whole new level. Despite our differences in age and height, we had similar desires in our hearts and minds. We shared a bond very few others did, and I was beginning to realize how special it was.

I let go of her and looked at her face with a warm smile. "Thanks for being so understanding, Steph."

"You're welcome. And I should say the same to you. There aren't many people I'd be comfortable with confessing my deepest and darkest secrets to. But you make it so easy for me."

"I'm glad you feel like you can open up to me."

"Of course..." She grasped my hand. "...and you can tell me anything as well."

"Definitely." I squeezed her hand. "You know, I wish I could stay longer, but I need to get back to my place and take care of a few things."

"That's fine." She released her grip and stood up. "It's time for me to start on dinner anyway."

I nodded and rose to my feet. "It's been wonderful talking to you."

"I couldn't agree more. I look forward to many great chats with you in the coming days and weeks."

"Me too."

"Now," she said as she tapped my arm, "don't forget to stop by Polly's room. They'll be upset if you leave without saying goodbye."

We both shared a laugh. "I'll head up there right away. I wouldn't want to disappoint them."

"Very good."

As I started making my way into the foyer, Steph called out to me. "Oh, and I have something for you! I'll give it to you when you come down!"

"Okay, sure!"

She disappeared into the kitchen while I climbed the steps. After I turned the corner, I could see the door to Polly's room was open. When I arrived, I peered in and saw Tanya covering her friend with a blanket. She spied me and put a finger to her lips. It appeared Polly was asleep on her bed and the blonde didn't want me to wake her.

I stayed quiet as Tanya tiptoed towards me. She ushered me into the hallway and gently closed the door behind us. She then signaled me to follow her into the bathroom. Once inside, she turned on the light and shut the door. I wondered what the hell she was doing, but she spoke before I could say anything.

"I'm sorry for acting, like, totally bitchy earlier. I like to have fun. And sometimes I get carried away, ya know?"

I chuckled. "Yeah, I've noticed."

"But, I mean, it's not like I'm trying to be a jerk. It's just who I am. And I really like you, Amber."

"Well," I said as I folded my arms, "you certainly have a funny way of showing it."

"I swear, I like you a lot." She sighed and lowered her head. "From now on, I'll try to be, like, less of a pain in the ass."

"That would be nice." I used a finger to raise her chin. "Because I like you a lot, too."

She stared into my eyes with a half-grin. "Thanks, Amber. You're really cool."

"You're not too bad yourself." I placed a hand on her shoulder. "I think we're good now, right?"

"Right."

"Okay, then it's time for me to go. Have a nice night, Tanya."

"You too, Amber."

"Tell Polly I said goodbye, and I'll see you both tomorrow."

"Sure."

I opened the door and we exited the bathroom. She took a few steps and turned her head in my direction.

"Oh, and I promise to wash my feet tonight. I don't wanna make everyone gag when I take my shoes off at the nail salon."

"Good thinking." I rolled my eyes and she giggled. "See you later, Tanya."

"See ya, Amber."

While she returned to her friend's bedroom, I descended the stairs. Steph was waiting for me at the bottom, holding a plastic bag. She smiled and offered it to me.

"There's a big slice of apple cake in there for you. I baked it yesterday, so it's nice and fresh."

"You really didn't have to," I said while accepting it from her. "But since you went to all that trouble, how can I say no?"

"Well, you can't. It's disrespectful to refuse a gift from your new best friend."

"In that case, thank you so much. I will savor every bite."

"You're more than welcome. I'm always happy to share with those who enjoy my creations."

"And I certainly do." I rubbed her arm with my free hand and then gave her a curious look. "Although I'm wondering, aren't you thinking about opening up a bakery?"

"I'd been considering it, yes."

"The reason I ask is because you said that your husband is quitting his job and will, um, be serving you full-time."

"Oh," she said with a giggle, "I see what you're getting at. Martin and I discussed that too and we decided that I would supply a few local stores or diners with my baked goods. That way, I can do everything from my own kitchen and my husband can help, while dressed in his girly little uniform, of course."

I shook my head with a chuckle. "Sounds like a great plan. And I definitely want to see Martin wearing that outfit."

"I'm sure you will. All you have to do is come to our house once he... or should I say 'she'... is serving as my maid."

We both laughed and I began slipping my shoes on. "Thanks again, Steph, for having me over. I really love spending time with you."

"Thanks for visiting. Even if you weren't Polly's teacher and friend, I'd want to be around you." She held out her arms as I finished sliding my feet into my pumps. "Come here."

I smiled and we hugged. Her warm embrace felt like my mother's, except that Steph was much more petite than her.

While we continued to hold each other, she let out a contented sigh. "You're an exceptional young woman, Amber. I really hope I'll be seeing a lot more of you."

"You can count on it."

A minute later, she opened the door for me. "Have a nice evening, and a safe drive home."

"Take care, Steph."

"So, what time are the girls expecting you tomorrow?"

"Around eleven o'clock."

"Wonderful!" She rubbed my arm. "I'll see you then."

"See you then."

I took several steps toward my car and then turned to wave at her. She waved back from the doorway with a huge grin on her face. Within moments, I was settled into the driver's seat. I started the engine and began giggling like a little girl, as I backed out of the driveway.

The fits of laughter continued the rest of the way to my apartment. It had been such a bizarre and wondrous day - especially with the information Steph had revealed to me - I believed I was in some sort of wild fantasy world. Despite running on very little sleep, I felt invigorated while recalling all of these crazy happenings.

My energy was still high when I got home, so I made myself a nice dinner. Afterwards, I sat in front of my television for a while. However, the pictures on the screen were soon overtaken by the ones in my mind. A smile formed on my lips at the image of Tanya, disgusted from rubbing my feet. And Steph, content while using her daughter's shoulders as a footrest. And Polly, overwhelmed while enduring the combined stench of multiple women's feet. If I hadn't been dealing with my unwelcomed monthly visitor, I would have masturbated many times to these dreamy memories.

Ultimately, I succumbed to fatigue and lumbered upstairs to get ready for bed. Before I closed my eyes to fall into much needed slumber, my thoughts turned to what tomorrow would bring. I no longer wished to exact any sort of revenge on Tanya, but I didn't trust her either. She was spending tonight in the same room as my girlfriend and I couldn't be sure of what the unpredictable blonde might do. I sighed, hoping she wasn't trying to steal Polly's heart away from me.