The Teaching Assignment

Story Info
Always know the man you invite into your house.
1k words
2.74
41k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most marriages start with a lot of love and lust. Years of monotony degrade the lust, but the love wishes to continue. The options are simple: spice up the marriage, or have an affair. The people I meet are those who love their wives but also crave for that adrenalin rush they experienced last many many years back.

I first met S (lets call him Subodh) at the Lobby of Le Meridien hotel. The man had taken a couple of hours off work to meet me. He worked for a leading investment bank, and had a gorgeous wife and two kids. The picture perfect family. He also loved her, he had told me how much he worshipped her from the first time they met in college. She had broken up with her high school sweetheart. He was the topper at college, a perfect catch. It was a very old fashioned love story.

"I expected somebody, who looked very different."

I am not a Bollywood Actor Sourabh. I do not have an eight inch dick. But I can fuck a woman, her mind, body and soul. that is the reason you are here to meet me. Or are we talking about a fairness cream ad?

"I am sorry, but I have never done this before. I am a lot better at office."

Thats ok. Lets order some coffee and begin.

The reason he was meeting me, was very peculiar to him. He had been imagining his wife's ex boyfriend making love to her, every time he had sex with her. It was the only thing that got him hard these days. The thought of his wife having sweaty animalistic sex with her ex boyfriend Rahul.

He had never even asked her, if she was a virgin when they met. He considered that disrespectful. It remained a splinter in his brain. She seemed too easy the first time around, she knew exactly what she wanted; the rubbing of the clit; the flicking of her tongue on the tip of his dick. He enjoyed what he had. The first had sex in her hostel. He loved the fact, that her moans could be heard through the walls that separated the rooms. Her hostel mates would know he could do his job. He was not only the best in class but could satiate her in bed. They fucked like rabbits, and promptly got married soon after graduation. Sourabh had landed a six figure salary twenty years back. He now made upwards of two crores year. He needed to, to get connected to me!

His wife M (lets call her Monica) was a drop dead beauty. She had curls that came upto her shoulders, and beautiful blemish free wheatish skin. She was about 5' 4" in height and had maintained a reasonable figure post pregnancies. What stood out, was her bust-line. Now, I hate people who only feel a 38DD is the only acceptable size for a beautiful breast; a perfectly shaped pair held in place with a gorgeous dress is what gets me off. Monica was a 34C to the best of my estimation. I had no idea of her eyes (I ask that pics sent to me have the eyes blurred using photoshop/pain to protect the privacy of the sender), but when Sourabh showed the complete picture to me, it was clear why he had fallen for her.

Sourabh was not a classic cuckold. He did not want to be humiliated. He did not want his wife leaving him physically or emotionally. He did not want to watch her make love to another man. He just wanted the memory of her being penetrated by somebody else, he wanted to know that she has had another man inside of her; who has tasted her and has made her moan like the images he had in his mind. He wanted the entire arrangement to be free of emotions, and offered to pay me in cash.

But I don't take cash.

"How do I pay you then? Bank Transfer?"

I don't take money Sourabh. I get a kick out of this myself. I make more money than you every year. I don't need to prostitute myself for money. You approached me, as you knew what I have done for your friend. Why don't you ask him if he paid me for this.

"I am sorry if I offended you. So how do we proceed?"

For starters, let me tell you my Six commandments:

1. No engagement without consent

2. No engagement without protection

3. No engagement without medical tests from both parties

4. No emotional attachments

5. No pics or videos or any records of any kind

6. We meet in a hotel of my choice. We will never spend the night together.

If you are ok, we will start.

"I consent, How do we begin?"

Does your wife know? Have you broached the topic with her?

"I have never had the courage."

Start today. Start by making love to her, the way she likes it. Get her turned on lots of foreplay. Start with kissing her passionately, caress her breasts; go down on her and rub her clit with your thumb, lick her anus and when she begs you to enter, tell her you want to try something different. Start with asking her, to imagine a random nameless man in bed. The next time, ask her to pick from a lineup you know, include her ex boyfriend in it. A few more times later; ask her to imagine you as her ex and ask her to say "Rahul, I want you to come in me". Come in her after that. You can discuss my proposition with her after that.

"But this could take a while, and she may not react to this well."

Trust me. This is not the first woman we are trying this with.

We parted ways after that.

It has been a month since then...

I just received a text from Sourabh: "She is ready for you".

Looks like I will have to visit Delhi again.