All Comments on 'The Teaching Assignment'

by highiq_bull

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
highiq_bullhighiq_bullover 5 years agoAuthor
Of Course It is Indian

The Names... The Location.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh come on!

Are you kidding me? Screw the names and location, this is ridiculous! Is this it or is there supposed to be more? If more then you should let people know from the start. If this is it then it's not even a half assed effort to write a story. And if there is more then you should have included it. You should be embarrassed, showing your child like ability at writing.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
HIB, not bad. Good for a first effort, but way too short, even for a first chapter

Keep the smug asshole level in your bull down, keep the wife emotionally faithful to her hubby, and you might have a winning set of episodes.

Thanks, Vic V in SD

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 5 years ago
At least ...

he had some rules that he followed.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Hot damn!

Indian night in LW, and Sourdough is a different kind of cuck.

highiq_bullhighiq_bullover 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback is Feedback

Thanks everyone for your feedback.

We all have a style of writing and I have a duty to protect the identities of people I meet.

No there will not be more of this episode as the wife requested me to never put up details of our encounter. I will share other encounters though.

One request from readers is that after I share my mail id to you, please dont send me uncovered pics of people. Never a safe thing to do on the internet. Just got a couple yesterday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is it? Really!?!

Terrible, lackluster tale. Enjoyed quite a few stories on Literotica dealing with a variety of situations, some a little disappointing, but this one has zero entertainment value.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Add the rest

Finish the story!

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Need more

Are you going to continue the story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous