The Teamviewer Mature Files

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wimpered.

"Now, don't get all worried or nothing. It's only part time. Six nights a week, ten to one. Just three little hours. I got you tons of lube, too, so use it if you have to give some pussy before the night is over because I'll be pissed if you get raw."

He pulled me back to the entry room and up to the sink, over which was a mirror, showing my full red lips, dark eyes, thin eyebrows, tiny chin, gorgeous bleach-blond hair, shiny earrings, snout ring and of course, down below, tits with huge half-dollar areolas. I touched one.

"Now, don't get all bothered yet. First, I want to show you your new schedule." He slapped a paper up on the wall, and taped it in place:

Monday: 9:00 Take off nighty. Put on panties and bra. Clean up kitchen. Make coffee. Suck Johnny awake. Get Johnny coffee. 9:45 Get dressed for waitress job. 10:00 Waitress. 12:30 Light meal; ask the chef. 13:00 cashier (be sure to tell the truckers about the blowjob specials later that night. I will check). 15:00 maid outfit. Clean up restaurant kitchen. 17:00 cashier in maid outfit. 19:00 Johnny's residence, housekeeping. 21:30 Slut outfit, come to this room and start the evening in the knees position. 01:30 back to residence and ask if Johnny can fuck you, then to bed.

Tuesday: 9:00 Take off nighty. Put on panties and bra. Clean up kitchen. Make coffee. Suck Johnny awake. Get Johnny coffee. 9:45 Get dressed for waitress job. 10:00 Waitress. 11:00 Light meal; ask the chef. 11:20 cashier (be sure to tell the truckers about the blowjob specials later that night). 15:00 maid outfit. Clean up restaurant kitchen. 16:00 cashier in maid outfit. 19:00 Johnny's residence, housekeeping. 21:30 Slut outfit, come to this room and start the evening in the knees position. 24:30 back to residence and ask if you can fuck Johnny, then to bed.

Wednesday: 8:00 Take off nighty. Put on maid uniform. Clean Johnny's house, top to bottom. 11:00 Light meal at restaurant; ask the chef. 11:30 Clean restaurant, top to bottom. 15:30 serve as maid in waiting at Johnny's house. 19:00 ask if you can fuck Johnny, then to bed.

Thursday: 8:00 Take off nighty. Put on panties and bra. Clean up kitchen. Make coffee. Suck Johnny awake. Get Johnny coffee. 9:00 Get dressed for waitress job. 9:30 Waitress. 11:00 Light meal; ask the chef. 11:20 cashier (be sure to tell the truckers about the blowjob specials later that night). 15:00 maid outfit. Clean up restaurant kitchen. 16:00 cashier in maid outfit. 19:00 Johnny's residence, housekeeping. 21:30 Slut outfit, come to this room and start the evening in the knees position. 24:30 back to residence and ask if you can fuck Johnny, then to bed.

Friday: 8:00 Take off nighty. Put on panties and bra. Clean up kitchen. Make coffee. Suck Johnny awake. Get Johnny coffee. 9:00 Get dressed for waitress job. 9:30 Waitress. 11:00 Light meal; ask the chef. 11:20 cashier (be sure to tell the truckers about the blowjob specials later that night). 15:00 maid outfit. Clean up restaurant kitchen. 16:00 cashier in maid outfit. 19:00 Johnny's residence, housekeeping. 21:30 Slut outfit, come to this room and start the evening in the knees position. 01:30 back to residence and ask if you can fuck Johnny, then to bed.

Saturday: 9:00 Take off nighty. Put on panties and bra. Clean up kitchen. Make coffee. Suck Johnny awake. Get Johnny coffee. 10:00 Get dressed as maid in waiting. 11:00 Light meal; ask the chef. 11:30 Free time in your cell. 22:30 Slut outfit, and ask if you can fuck Johnny, then to bed.

Sunday: 9:00 Take off nighty. Put on panties and bra. Clean up kitchen. Make coffee. Suck Johnny awake. Get Johnny coffee. 9:45 Get dressed for waitress job. 10:30 Waitress. 12:00 Light meal. Return to Johnny's residence to play cock warmer while Johnny watches football or basketball. Stand as maid, when not in use. 19:00 ask if you can fuck Johnny, then to early bed in your cell.

I was stunned at the schedule. Johnny had a house adjoining the restaurant, so apparently I was rushing all over the place, working 24/7. Half that time I was a maid or cock whore. The other half I was a slave to the diner. It didn't seem like there was any time to pursue anything I might be interested in. What would that be, I suppose? Even my free time was delegated to my cell. Hell! I was nobody. I was nothing but a work drone and sex doll.

"Alright, Sweet Tits, in we go." Johnny grabbed my arm and opened the little door to the next room. We went in together. I had no means to resist. I weighed all of ninety pounds, counting my huge knocker that jingled as I walked with my swaying hips, swinging arms, pointed pinkies. Basically worse than a fairy.

"Ohhh," I moaned.

"This is the sucky, fucky room." He positively beamed. "I added the service, just because of you."

I noticed the stand, whereon was another small sink and five tubes of lube. They also had paper towels, those tucked away in an enclave, so as to not interfere with the main space.

"This is your bench. You can lie on that face down or on your back. Whichever your clients prefer." The bench was about two feet tall. It ran maybe sixteen inches long and a foot wide. The thing was almost a foot from the far wall, wherein light shone through a pair of glory holes. These holes were pretty large, maybe six inches, and oval shaped, so they were maybe five wide. One was below the level of the bench and the other above it.

"You see, that bottom hole is for when you're on your back and your head's leaning back, almost even with the hole. I call that the full throat access hole. Mostly the guy on the other side is on his knees, and we've some pads for them, should they need to adjust."

I started to shake with fear. How long was I to be in here, every day, or at least four days a week. If he got tired of me at his house, maybe all seven.

"The top one is for when you're on your chest. I'm going to suggest they don't use that too much, because it's a strain on the neck, bent up like that so much. Hell, I don't need you with a strain, or you'll be useless on dick warmer Sundays." He laughed and smacked my ass.

"Come over to this one."

Beside the bench a couple feet was another hole, with a nice and thick pillow in front of it.

"Just kneel there and get a feel."

I fell, my knees were so wobbly with terror.

"This is your plain old basic blowjob hole. Smaller than the other ones. A man can just barely get his nuts through with his cock, on that one, but some like it traditional."

God, the hole lined up perfectly with my mouth, when I knelt there in front of it, like it had been measured for me. It was plenty big, too, maybe four inches around, so they could see part of my face here, too. I mean, I was smoking hot. They'd want to see my face, and then they'd see me when I waitressed or did counter work, and know. We'd share a moment of them smirking and licking their lips or something similarly rude.

"Back to the bench, and on your back, bitch!"

I scrambled, afraid he'd hit me or make life worse. Once on the bench, he grabbed one ankle then the other, putting both into leather loops on the wall up to either side, separated by four feet. The way he left me had my ass up a couple inches off the bench, where it overhung some anyway.

"Now this is spit-the-cow position number one. We've got a twofer special, if they want to take you in teams. Thirty percent off. One in the pussy, one in the pie hole. You got you spit position two, as well, only on your stomach. Now remember, if it's one, you got to get your legs up there, because the guy who comes in here might not be all that familiar. Once your legs are up there, they'll likely help you get in the loops, if you're not up to it. Who knows; you might get dizzy after a long day."

"Oh my god," I moaned.

"Stop your bitching, slave. I own your ass, so let me do all the thinking. It's all about me and my cash flow, now. You just do what I tell you, or you'll regret it. They've got them new snuff parlors for you white bois who fuck up, now."

What was he saying? "Yeth, Mather."

"Panties." He held out his hand.

I stepped out of my panties and handed them to him.

"And keep your ass clean. Nobody wants a dirty whore. I had plumbing put in here, just for that. It's one of those French things with the water squirter. A good five minute between tricks, minimum, too. I got my investment to consider."

"Yeth Mather."

He left, closed the door, and I didn't dare to even check if it had a lock. I scrambled out of the horrible position on the bench and over to the simple padding and simpler glory hole.

Not one minute later, I heard a commotion in the room next to the holes. I put an eye to it and scoped out the place. There was a bench, and a place to hang clothing, like the room I'd come through. Someone had a beer, that he put down. I dared not look up at his face, but he turned, seemed to be looking at me and chuckled.

Damn, but he dropped his pants and then took down his short, exposing his dark skin. A fat cock dangled free, whereupon he pulled a baby wipe from a box on the counter and cleaned himself before tossing the thing into a trash can and approaching my hole.

The man fiddled a minute then pushed his penis into my space. "Hop to it, Sugar Lips."

I panicked and ran for the door, where I struggled to turn the knob. Then I banged on it, when it didn't open.

Johnny yanked the door open so fast that I fell out on my face. "What the hell, Sugar Tits."

"Pleeth. Thi can't tho it."

"That's alright, honey. You don't have to do it." He patted my head when I got to my knees. "I got a whole bunch of alternatives to being a blowjob queen."

He grabbed the ring in my nose, and pulled me back into the room. I struggled to crawl in under the awkward yanking.

"Up across the bench, Sugar Tits. No, not that way, facing the side.

"I couldn't figure out what he intended, but he was big and I was just a twig. I did feel a little better after he took his finger out of my nose ring, and I did whatever he wanted, just to not have to put up with that. Once I was lying over the bench, he came around to the front of me and reached down to the floor. A huge brass ring was embedded into that, and he just lifted it up on a hinge, turning it vertical. "Tongue out, bitch."

I stuck my tongue out, figuring he wanted me to lick his boot or something. I could maybe manage the embarrassment of that, given I seemed to specialize in being ashamed.

In a single motion, he snapped a lock onto my tongue ring, and then he slipped the lock into the flood ring, securing my face few inches from the concrete. I found it easier to lean a little more and let the edge of the floor ring into my lips.

"What's going on?" the man on the other side of the wall said. He was leaning down, and his eyes peeked through the blowjob hole.

"Come on around. You can help."

"Don't mind if I do," the man said, disappearing for a half minute then reappearing through the door. "What's up?"

"My slave says she don't want to give you a blowjob, so I said she didn't have to."

"Well, that ain't right. I already paid for the woman."

"Well, who knows what will happen. She might change her mind. You can help me change her mind, it you want. Here, take my cell phone. I have the setting on video, so just point and shoot."

"Sounds like fun. What you gonna do?"

"It's pretty much like any two year old. You give them a choice of one thing or the other, and leave them to decide."

"Ha! Got to keep the dump-assed bitches in line; that's for sure." He paused. "I mean, in your profession. My wife would kill me."

"Let me get a chair." Johnny left me with the other man for a half minute, then returned, put the chair in front of the hook and sat down to take off a boot and sock.

"Ahhh!" I involuntarily moaned. Even that came out distorted, because my whole mouth seemed preoccupied by the tongue ring and lock with floor ring jammed half into it. I had to strain my eyes upwards, just to see Johnny take off his sock. Was he going to make me suck his toes or something?

Back behind me, the other man lifted my skirt and smacked my naked ass. "When do I hit play?"

"Right now, so you can catch what I tell her. This might be the best thing on the internet, soon as I post it."

The man behind shifted to the side, and I strained my eyes to that, seeing him pointing the cell phone camera lens at me. "Ohhh! Thory. Thory, mather."

In the meantime, Johnny grabbed one of the tubes of lube and lathered up his whole foot. It was ridiculous. He'd squeezed a quarter of the tube on, and even pushed some between his toes.

What is he going to do? Oh god, help me!

Johnny got up and hopped around me, soon standing behind where I could only see his booted leg on the floor and dripping foot dangling just above it. That sopping foot lifted, and I felt it smack my raised ass, slip to the brass ring below my new pussy, and then a toe wiggled at my ass.

Another dollop of KY dripped onto my butt cheeks and slid downward.

"Now, the way I figure, if I can get my whole foot up your ass, you'll have no problem at all volunteering to be my glory hole bitch, all I want. Not that you have a choice, but I like to think we give service with a smile."

The man taking video contributed, "Ha. Because what the hell. What size is that foot? Eleven?"

"Eleven and a half."

"Damn."

Johnny wiggled his toes and two of them slipped in.

"Ahhh!"

With a little back and forth and a slight twist, all but the little toe was in.

He pumped back and forth, and I struggled with my feet, finally giving up and spreading my knees as far as I could. Nobody had to ask me to make it wide because I felt like I was being split in two.

"That's it. Relax that ass pussy and it won't hurt at all."

"Aahhhhhaaa. Ohhh!" I tried to relax, like I was taking a shit.

And bang, the last toe slipped in. There was the ridge of his toe bones, and then half his foot was inside my body. "Relax. Let me feel around.

"Holy shit, Mister."

"Yeah, that's something, ain't it. Oh, there you go. This way." Johnny had his foot twisted around about 45 degrees, and more of it went inside me.

"Can she take all of that? I don't think it's possible."

"Hell if I know. We're gonna try." Johnny smacked my ass with a hand. "Now, you get it in there, or we'll be doing this all night. I got customers lined up. You do want to suck some cock tonight, don't you, Sugar Tits?"

"Ohhhh. Pleeth!"

"Fine with me. If you don't ask, we'll just cancel the customers out there and have them come in here and get their feet slimy."

"Ohhh!" God, his foot went in more. Now it was up to his ankle.

"The colon adjusts. An hour or two from now, she'll be taking feet like it ain't nothing'." Johnny laughed. "That is, unless she wants to crawl to the glory hole instead. I mean, even a cock up her ass has to be better than," He shoved a little more, pressing up to the wide part of his ankles and nearly the heel. "this all night."

"Ahhhh!"

"Now, I want two things, Sugar Tits. I want you moaning like you like it, and thanking me. Also, I want you begging to be a cocksucking glory hole whore, coming up to that hole with a smile on your face. I'm fucking pimping you, one way or the other, so you are obliged to like it."

"Pleeth, pleeth, leth thee thuth thoths."

"I think she wants to suck cocks, now," the man videoing it said. "She sounds pretty convincing."

A little more lube got smeared onto the side of the foot, and the heel slipped in. Oh god, I have a whole foot in my ass.

"Now, here's the deal, Sugar Tits. Next time we do this, I'm not taking off the boot. In fact, sooner or later I'm going to do that, anyway, but we'll wait for the next time you crack a smile at the wrong time or hint at not doing what I say after the words come right out of my mouth. If you even imagine that I want you to do something, and you ain't doing it, it's the boot."

"Ahhh." I couldn't help but cry.

"The way I figure, you've already graduated to the foot, so I plan on doing that once in a while, just for the fuck of it. See how that works. You don't want to graduate to the next thing now, do you, Sugar Tits? Once you go there, you not only have to worry about the next level, but more of whatever you've messed up and stumbled upon. Don't want that, do you?"

I shook my head, mostly the back of it because the front was anchored to the floor.

"Now, here's my plan for tonight. You and I are going to inch off the end of this padded bench, soon as we get a hand unhooking your nose."

The man lowered the camera phone and said, "Sure." He unhooked my tongue, and I breathed better, though with my head still nearly on the floor.

"Ease on over a little, off the bench. Slowly. Slowly. That's it. Now I'll scoot my chair along, bit by bit, and you ease up to the kneeling hole. That's a bitch. There we go. Squeeze that ass pussy and keep my foot up your ass."

We moved toward the hole, me crawling with my ass up in the air as high as I could keep it, only half the time my knees touching the floor. Finally we were there.

"Now, Sir, I will need you to go back around, and be sure to use the two clips for the rings."

"Uhhh... rings?"

"You'll see."

I eased up to the blowjob glory hole, putting my mouth right up to it. The way it was situated, in spite of it being four inches wide, I ended up looking at the painted-plywood wall.

"Stick your tongue out, Sugar Tits!"

I did.

Hands over there touched my tongue, and then I realized a lock or hasp of some sort was being threaded through my tongue ring. The tongue was pulled down, and then affixed to some sort of ring below the hole, so I couldn't pull my tongue back in, and it just hung out there into that stranger's space.

"Now the other one," Johnny yelled to the wall.

Fuck, he's pulling some kind of chain down to my nose ring.

"Make it tight."

Like he was feeling for the best loop, he hooked my nose ring, and I found it impossible to even lean back because I was now affixed, nose and tongue rings, both. God, my mouth lay gaping, and tongue extended like the most eager blowjob whore alive. The only things I could really move were my lips—the top one mostly.

"Oh God. I've been waiting for this all night!" the man over there said, one second before he put his huge cock in my mouth. He started to saw, and then he pushed up against the wall and dropped the head of his penis four inches past my tonsils.

"Fuck that hole!" he screamed. "Deep throat that cock, bitch!" he continued.

In and out, the man raped my throat.

I'd learned from the dildoes to breathe and suppress my gag reflexes, but I still choked from time to time, because of the awkwardness of it.

Johnny painfully but slowly eased his heel than ankle out of my ass. Jesus, that hurt worse than going in. "You'll get used to it. Probably before your shift's half over, it will be like eating ice cream." The wide part at all five toes proved particularly painful as he pulled the rest of the way out. "Don't let me hear no more complaining. In fact, a few womanly moans of pleasure would be nice. And swallow. I'm leaving meat off your lunch menu, counting on you getting enough protein and fat, here."

I moaned. It was a lot like grunting, and at least he wasn't asking me to snort like a pig today.

"That's better. Keep it up. If I hear my customers don't want to come back on account of poor or sloppy service.... Well, you know the score now, don't you, Sugar Tits!" He smacked my ass.

"Yeth thir!" I moaned.

"That's my whore. Best blow-job whore, this side of Kansas. I expect word will spread about the quality, fast as the trucking fleet. We might have to expand your hours. Ain't enough time in the day for the likes of you. Think of it. If you hold back, you'll get the boot. My size elevens. If you play it up, more dicks to keep you happy and fed. Maybe we can figure out a way for you to sleep in here with a dick in you half the night. Some kind of drugs, maybe, to help you sleep through it so I can take advantage of your down time."