The Teamviewer Mature Files

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jothesmo
jothesmo
49 Followers

What kind of crazy kinky bullshit was he spouting. Fantasy stuff, I hoped. Surely he'd not do that to me.

Oh god, I felt lube at my new vagina. Next came his dick. A minute after that, his dick head popped into my new pussy.

"There we go. This is what I've been waiting for. PUSSY! A real goddamned pussy!" He put it all the way in. "Oh, fucking A! That vet did this up perfect. Nobody will even know the difference, other than the lube. Maybe those genes they said they gave you helped your cunt adapt to the real thing. Hell, I bet you're growing ovaries."

"Moan!" I had no choice other than to grunt, feeling his flesh inside my body, take me and making me into a woman.

The cock in front of me shoved way down deep, sawing clear to my Adam's apple.

Johnny's back cock plunged nine inches deep into my pussy. My ass still tingled with pain, so I just hoped he'd leave that alone. I was spit roasted like a sow enough.

Both men just held their meat inside of me a moment, each enjoying their own pleasure of impaling a cunt and mouth pussy, each oblivious of the other, but on the exact same mental lust channel.

"Oh, God!" both men said at the same time, as each pulled out to only the heads of their penises inside of me. It was like unsealing a balloon, with all the air passing in and out of my holes. Hell, I was just a hole.

Air! Breathe! I breathed in the odor of cock. Taking the oxygen in great gulps, preparing for the next invasion.

"Shit yeah," the man in front said, pushing back in, and now in and out, in and out, building a rhythm that I recognized as working toward a finish. The man in front kept banging into the wall with his hands and knees.

Back behind me, Johnny was doing the same, fucking me six to eight inches in and out, over and over. I realized that the man in front was sending my body bucking and matching the thrusts behind, such that he pushed in when Johnny did, out when Johnny did, taking me from almost empty to fully plugged, front and back.

The man in front pulled out, then sank in deep. "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum way too soon." He pulled out a little more, then pushed clear past my voice box and I felt his cock pulse, pumping cum straight down my esophagus and directly into my stomach.

Then he pulled out real fast and put his dick up to my nostril. "Snort it! Shit, I always wanted a bitch to snort my baby makers! Come on, cunt, snort it up!"

Cum spit man juice up my nostril and I had spent so much time choking that I had no choice other than to sniff it in. I felt it in my sinuses, and then down my throat. The smell of cum dominated my nose, maybe for days.

He jammed his cock up to the other side of my nose, but he'd quit spurting. Still, he rubbed the cum-covered penis head around, working it into my other nostril. "Shit, she snorted half my load!" He said, likely for Johnny's benefit. "Something to remember me by," he added for my edification. The man rested his cock in my mouth. "Just nibble a little, and get it clean. God, I don't want to leave this place, and I have a refrigerated truck of perishables."

"Time's up, sir. Thank you for your patronage," came over a speaker in the room in front of me.

"Ah, hell." The man backed away. He chuckled. "For thirty-five bucks, I'm doing this on my way back through, for sure. Maybe every trip." He pounded on the wall above me. "You hear that Johnny. And I ain't telling nobody about this whore. My goddamned secret, far as I'm concerned," he added before the light in the glory hole got brighter. After some jingling of a pants belt, the door beyond opened and shut.

Johnny yelled through the wall, "Hey, you tell folks. I need word of mouth." In the meantime, Johnny kept busy fucking my pussy.

Fuck! I have a pussy! A real cunt. He's fucking my snatch. The man pounded away, and then while squeezing my ass cheeks with both sets of claws, a roar of a moan escaped behind me. "Fuckin' A!"

Squirt, squirt, squirt. Squirt, squirt, squirt. Squirt, squirt, squirt. Squirt, squirt, squirt. Squirt, squirt, squirt. The man filled my cunt with his cum. Even before he pulled out, I felt it dripping down the inside of my thigh.

The man in front unclipped my tongue so I could lap at him with my lips around his prick. Then he went back to pounding away, but his dick also kept getting smaller and the lubricant of his cum caused less friction. Thank god for his cum. It helped.

Johnny pulled out, and my pussy dripped more of his cum. I still had some cum on my chin, but couldn't scratch it. Damn, the man in front's time was over, and he exited the room on the other side of the glory hole. he left my nose clipped to the other side.

"Flip over. I want to suck those tits!"

I wiggled, but my nose was stuck. Since I didn't have to hold my ass up anymore, I fell to my knees. The strain on my back eased a fair amount.

"Ah, hell," Johnny said. Instead, he sat straddling my ankles and leaned over to give me a hug, but mostly just to reach around and squeeze my boobs and nipple rings. The bells on those jingled. He went straight for the nipples a lot, pinching and manipulating them with his thumbs. "Hell yeah. I love tits. I'm gonna fuck your boobs, tomorrow." He grabbed them meatily and swung them side to side. "This setup is fucking perfect. All the pussy I want, and I get paid for giving it away when I'm busy doing something else. You know you're going to pay off what I spent for you in six months, tops. After that it's gravy and cranberry with pumpkin pie." He slapped me on the ass and left the room.

Silence.

Then the sound of the door opening on the other side of the wall. A man with a squeaky voice said, "Lordamighty, they done hooked that white girl's nose to a ring. Ha!" He unzipped his pants, and I heard them fall with a thump and jingle of keys.

I could see through the hole a little, and the penis wasn't very big, this time. Maybe I'd get a little bit of a breather.

He stuck it in my mouth and said, "Make it tight. Give it some tongue, bitch!"

And if I didn't? What would it feel like if a train of men had at my new pussy? Or worse still, when Johnny stuck his boot up my ass? It'd fucking kill me! As it stood, I'd not shit right for a week. Oh sure, he'd not get that boot all the way in on the first try, but he'd keep up until I'd stretched enough to get that thing in. Maybe he'd even have me practice while locked in his closet.

I make my lips tight around his penis, and rubbed the head of this new stranger's dick with my tongue. Make the man happy, whatever it takes. Blow jobs had to be the easier of all my options.

"Damn, bitch!" He blew his load in half a minute. After that he just wiggled his four inches in and out or rested it in my mouth. "Swirl around on it a while. I can't believe how relaxing that is. Shit, I've still got thirteen minutes. Maybe I can cum again, if you blow in and out, maybe, like an accordion. That's it. Oh god. Oh god! Shit, I might cum twice, if you keep that up."

Teamviewer Femdom File

By jo199

Chapter Twenty-One.

"This looks damned clean, Sugar Tits. Put all that shit up and crawl on into the living room."

"Yeth, mather!" I got off my knees, put the cleaning cloth into the bucket and gave him a curtsie from inside the bathtub where I'd been scrubbing. I kept my pinky fingers out and didn't waver from eyes upon his crotch. It is best not to think about anything. Do not think about anything. Cleaning helped me do that, some. Just get the dirt, make it shine. Don't think about things, too much.

"Well, hop to it. I'm waiting." He departed the doorway, and I hustled to clean up the pale and put my cleaning items away in the maid closet.

I had on my one-inch heels and basic pantyhose. Over that were white panties and of course my plain-white bra. The pin-striped grey maid uniform was finished by a white maid cap and of course the apron. I kept my arms locked to the side and swung my hips as I walked the hall. Upon entering the living room, I gave a curtsy.

"Mouth! Dick!"

I dropped to my knees and crawled over to where Johnny sat on the couch with three pillows behind his back so he could relax and still sit pretty close to the front edge.

He patted his crotch.

I reached up and unzipped his pants, then fished his penis out.

"Shit, take 'em off. Ain't no need to be formal."

I slipped his pants off his legs and folded them neatly, setting them aside. No expression. Don't think too much. Sissies are useless if they think too much. I leaned forward again, and put his penis in my mouth.

"I ain't hard yet, so you can maybe put everything in, just to start," he mentioned before picking up his cell phone to scroll through his e-mail.

Thus I preceded to work one ball in, then the other, until my cheeks bulged with the man's cock and balls inside. He prick was growing, and it didn't have much room to go. After a couple minutes, it was too hard to contain, though, and I just let it slip around until straight, where I could swallow it. There I saw with his balls in my mouth and his penis down my throat.

Johnny put down his cell phone and picked up the TV remote. He caught the football game, just about to begin. Before the commercials were over, he picked up the cotton ball, tore it in half, and stuffed each half into my ears. It helped me concentrate.

After taking his cock and balls out of my mouth so I could breathe, he put the dick back in and had me just hold it there.

He pulled one cotton ball out and said, "Now remember, when I get soft, tongue it a little. If I get hard, lay off and let it settle. Being a cock warmer is different from a cock sucker. The whole idea is to make it last, unless I want to blow a load, which I'll let you know, pretty much my how I start to fuck your face. It ain't complicated, Tits."

"Yeth thir," I mumbled around his joint.

He put the cotton ball back in. The game was blaring, so I could still hear a little, but it was best to not thing about it much. Best to not think at all. A brain was like baggage, and always best to ignore.

The cotton ball came out again. Maybe it was a commercial. "I got to piss a little. Just swallow. I'll make it little squirts. Don't ruin my couch." The cotton went back in.

His dick pulsed, like he was clinching, and then a spot of pee spit out onto the bridge of my mouth.

I swallowed. It wasn't a whole lot, and I was used to the salty taste of dick.

He pulled the cotton out and said, "Good slave." It went back in, followed by another spurt. That went on about sixty times, spurt, swallow, pause, spurt, swallow, pause, until he ran out of piss. He didn't even make mention.

A tap on my head. And a finger on my chin.

The dick slipped out.

Master held up an empty beer can.

I crawled back, took the can into the kitchen, opened a new one, curtsied at the door, handed the new beer to the master, and got back onto my knees where I took the cock back into my mouth.

An hour later he had to pee again, followed by another beer.

He watched both games before his girlfriend was coming over. She knocked on the door.

I helped the master on with his pants, and quickly shuffled to the door, letting her in while keeping my eyes down to her regal black feet. She was a decent looking woman, but fifty pounds overweight. Truth be told, she was a step up on Johnny, who was also heavy and five years older.

She banged the door, coming in around me. "Your white slave bitch is slow."

"She had my dick in her mouth. If she lets off too quick, it'll leave me feeling tingly."

"What the fuck do you need me for, if you got all this going on?"

"It ain't nothing. It's just a slave."

"I know that, but it's also a woman. Maybe I should go back home."

"Don't be like that, baby. Besides, it only looks like a woman."

"I know a woman when I see one."

Johnny shrugged. "Look, next time I come over, I'll bring her to clean your apartment on Wednesdays. Show you why I bought her. If we get married, she'll be the nanny and you won't lift a finger."

"She'll be sucking your dick."

"That ain't nothing. Mostly she's my dick warmer. I got her sucking everyone else's dick."

She sat on the couch, next to him, and glared up at me with hate, while I stood with my hands folded at my crotch, where I'd let my apron fall down. I didn't have a skirt or top on, so I was just in underwear and an apron, like Johnny liked me on football cock-warmer days.

"I Think eating all your cum has turned her brown."

"She's got genetics."

"Genetics?" She eased up next to him, putting a hand on his leg.

"She ain't who she used to be. They changed all her genes, so she's someone else. She don't even know who she is, they told me. She ain't nobody. All she knows now, is being my slave. It's mostly like masturbation."

"No shit."

"Fuckin' A." She tilted her head, looking at me like she was seeing up my downturned head. She asked, "You know who you are, bitch?"

"Sugar Tits," I answered.

"You got a real name?"

"Sugar Tits, ma'am."

"That ain't a real name."

Johnny interrupted. "It's a slave name. Soon as they come off the ship, master give the slave a new name."

She couldn't help but tweak up a smile. "I like that. Soon, all those honkeys are gonna be our slaves."

"Sure as shit. Gotta get in on the ground floor. I'm thinking about buying a couple more for my whore house."

"That ain't a whore house. It's just a room with a couple holes in the wall."

"Shit, Maybelle. That room's making me a ton of money. Damn near half the truckers coming through here want their dicks sucked. Even the white dudes."

"They don't know what's coming."

Johnny laughed. "Soon we're going to run this country right out from under them honkeys."

"Is it a lesbian? Maybe I want it to suck my pussy?"

"Shit no. She ain't no lesbian? What you got me for, woman?"

"Why not? Fair is fair."

Johnny seemed to think about it a while, then he said, "What the hell. It's only halftime. In fact, it's kind of kinky, watching some girl, girl action. Sugar Tits, get down here between my woman's legs and suck some pussy."

"Seriously?" She pulled off her panties, hiked her skirt some, and pushed her ass down to the edge of the couch.

Johnny reached around and unfastened his lady's bra, soon cupping a huge breast and then leaning over to suck.

"Get on it, slave! And none of that piddling around, either. I want your face in there like you plan on digging for gold."

She dropped her skirt over my head and wiggled around, spreading her legs even more as I licked her pussy lips and then sucked in her clit. I stuck my tongue and its ring inside real deep then circled around her button.

"Fuck, this slave's good."

"Taught her everything she knows. It's like part of me. You get me, you get a twofer."

"Maybe I will marry you, Johnny."

"And we can make lots of little black babies, with a slave to help out. Up with them when they need a late-night tit."

"She could teach them how to treat white folk," Johnny said. "My kids are going to grow up knowing what slavery is all about."

Maybelle moaned. "Shit. Now I see why you got this bitch around. Restitution." She put her hands on my head, through the fabric of her skirt, and wiggled me nose into her cunt.

"It's just like having a good dog, only it don't lick your face."

What did it matter what they said or did to me. I wasn't me anymore. I was just carrying around this foreign body that wasn't even mine. Whatever happened to it wasn't even involving me. The bitch was some sex doll named Sugar Tits, and just a slave. The real me had already died, making me no more than an observer.

I kept on eating, licking my way into a new owner's pussy. Powerless and eternally trapped in a foreign soul, no longer even imagining the idiot who'd once thought it fun to try Teamviewer sex.

"Wait till you've got off." Johnny put his mouth back on one of Maybelle's tits and sucked in loudly. He let off with a pop.

Maybelle moaned, stiffened her legs and started to tremble with an orgasm.

"Soon as you finish, I want to show you want I can do to Sugar Tits with a boot."

jothesmo
jothesmo
49 Followers