The Tease Gone Bad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan:

I couldn't believe what Sarah was doing. After so many months of getting close, she was sending me beyond anything I could have imagined. I was close before, and no matter how I tried to hold back to prolong the pleasure, after only about thirty-seconds I felt the first great spasm in the base of my cock. I tried to call out a warning to Sarah, but too late and I saw her head jerk back, and her gag and retch.

Sarah:

It was so gross. Thick and creamy, Dan's spunk hit the back of my throat, then as I pulled away three or four huge gobs flew over my shoulder and away.

We were both embarrassed by our surprise, and lack of experience. I seemed to recover first, wiping my mouth and pulling Dan's hands away from his face. He looked ecstatic and horrified at the same time. He kept on apologizing, but I pushed him back, lay across him straddling him, and kissed him. If I could have his spunk in my mouth, he would have to deal with the taste of it on my kiss. It didn't seem to bother him at all.

Belatedly, I realized that not only was Dan naked but so was I. We were breaking some major rules on our fooling around. Not only that, but my sopping vagina was sitting directly on his detumescing cock. It seemed like only seconds of kissing and caressing that it was coming back to life with a real vengeance. I could feel it rising to brush firmly along my lips. He had his hands on my hips, and as he kissed me, I could feel him pulling me closer. I had my knees on either side of his hips, and I was totally exposed, and as he tried to flex up to push closer, I felt the shaft of his cock rub the entire length of my lips, and his head bumping against my clitoris. I moaned loudly at this new, wonderful sensation wanting to just let him continue. He kissed me, asking me if I was okay, telling me it was safe just to rub the outsides together. I nodded, not knowing why, and barely appreciating the real immediate danger I was in. I let myself sink into him, and with each thrust, the entire length of his cock massaged my lips. I thought that maybe Dan was right and that if we just rubbed like this it would be safe and it felt so good. His head was just coming back to my hood, so it wasn't like he was going to slip in.

Dan:

Sarah's moaning was doing more for me than I felt anything had ever done before. How could I stop making her feel that way?

Sarah:

I looked down between us, and I could see the shaft of Dan's cock in all its glory, sliding up between by unprotected lips with each stroke. The way my juices lubricate him, and my lips clung to his member was mesmerizing. Just seeing this made me gush even more, and the sticky gooey wetness of it was a real turn-on.

I continued to be swept up in the rising feeling of release, and I could feel Dan slowly increasing his tempo and pressure on me. I could feel myself circling that climax, focused entirely around that part of me that I had never known existed, getting tighter and tighter as it wound its way up before releasing. And just when I thought I would explode, I felt his strong hands moving around behind me to corral me, to pull me forward on his shaft. Even better, I thought, as the head of his cock now pushed directly on my clit, and these new sensations spiralled even higher.

I looked again, down at our meshing union, and saw my lips enveloping the head of his cock, and how it dipped in, completely covered by my lips as he pulled back. It was the head of his cock now, riding between my lips, not his shaft, and I realized belatedly that I was now in the range of a proper thrust from his weapon, and he was lining me up for a full-on attack. I had to stop this before we went too far, so I tried to raise my hips to remove my self from this immediate danger, but Dan had a firm grip on my ass, and with his next few thrusts, I could feel the head of his cock gently probing my entrance, knocking at my virginal hymen.

I was torn between the ecstasy of these new sensations, and the danger I was in, and finally, I felt I couldn't let it go further, and pushed against Dan hard, rolling over at the same time.

I was frustrated at not reaching the same level as I had provided for Dan, but not willing to pay any price to be satisfied.

Dan slowly pushed himself on top of me again, and even with my legs slammed together I could feel the business end of his cock pushing between my lips. With all the lubrication already on me and him, I didn't have a chance of holding him off if he was determined, and I knew I need to extricate myself quickly. Moaning and frustrated at what could have been, but being too afraid to go that extra step, I managed to wiggle out from under him to relative safety.

Dan:

Frustrated that I couldn't return the pleasure to Sarah, I had to be happy with what she had done to me, knowing that this window had closed, and an opportunity for more would have to wait for another time. We had come very close, and I wanted to consummate our union. She would have been mine, and danger or not, it would have been worth every second.

Sarah:

It was a month before we had a chance to be alone together again. We were determined not to get carried away again, because ironically, one month later I was ovulating again.

Dan:

On this particular evening, we had been making out, kissing, and tongue fencing only coming up to breathe. I trailed kisses down her neck and managed to undo several buttons on the front of her blouse.

Sarah looked up, with that "Be careful" look she had. We had "agreed" that we wouldn't go further than kissing, at least until she changed her mind. A floating limit was what I thought it was, but it was that or nothing.

"But" I explained as I had on many occasions, "I could still kiss you in many places that would be safe and we would be taking any risks!" The last time was an exception, we would be more careful this time!

We had made it this far on often, but it was always like it was the first time again. A little reassurance, a little cajoling and we would be making out in various states of undress, comfortable that the ground rules were being followed. I had tried on various occasions to push the envelope a bit, and but for a few minor successes, and one major exception, the rules were pretty set.

Sarah:

I liked it when Dan kissed me like he was doing. It was especially good when he thought he was exploring, but I was able to direct him. All I had to do was lift my chin a little, not too much, and he would zero in on my neck, sending shivers all through my body. His lips were so warm and gentle it was difficult to imagine how such a strong guy in so many other ways, could be so tender.

I always had to keep the brakes on a bit, keep him thinking that I didn't want to go further, or I know that Dan would have just become animalistic and not have thought of the consequences. The bonus of that was that he explored all of me, gently and unhurriedly each time we were together.

And tonight! tonight was starting well. I was at the most exciting time of my cycle, and it made me so horny I felt like I might just let him do that little bit more. I just wanted to fuck him, but I was still far too afraid of getting pregnant. Dan wouldn't have any rain gear either, because I had made it clear to him that it just wasn't going to happen.

So, as Dan continued his kissing and caressing, I felt like I was melting inside.

Dan:

Tonight felt it was going to be a bit different. Something about Sarah, and the way the stars were lining up gave me hope. I can't say I hadn't felt this way before, but not to hope is to die, so I continued to hope and enjoy whatever came of it.

She had my shirt off before too long, and I began undoing more of her buttons, all the way to the bottom and pulled it off her. She looked at me. "Remember..." she began, but I put my lips on hers, nodding. I slid my hand around her back, and popped her bra open, pulling it up and off with my teeth. She smiled and then moaned loudly as it then kissed and nibbled at her nipples. I knew she loved this, and I loved doing this.

Her nipples were large and puffy by now, and her areolae were dark and infused. She pushed her breasts up into my face, wanting more and more. I kissed and played with one nipple and breast with my tongue and the other with my free hand. After what seemed like ages, I started down to her flat stomach, but she sat up and pushed me over, straddling me and bending over to kiss my nipples.

" I don't know why you aren't as sensitive as I am here!" She whispered to me. "But I know you still like it!"

She slowly kissed her way down my abdomen, giving me a small nip occasionally to make me jump. She reached my belt, and her eyes moved up to meet mine. She took the belt in her mouth, and pulled up, unbuckling it, then pulling it upward. I lifted my hips slightly, letting her pull the whole belt out and off me. Next was the button, and I felt her sliding the zipper down.

She kissed me through the opened gap in my jeans, and I could feel myself throbbing with every heartbeat.

Sarah:

We had our limits, and getting partly naked was part of the game. We had been down to just or even past our underwear just a couple of times before, but I felt like it was time to do it again. You might have thought we were playing with fire, but so far nobody had been burned, and the limits were clear. I just had to make it not too easy, had to make Dan work a bit for our rewards, and to keep him in check. Also, Dan's body was to die for. As his torso came into view, I felt my heart skip some beats. His muscles rippled, even as he relaxed. I just felt that I wanted to be part of him, and have him be part of me.

Dan:

"Underwear stays on!" She whispered.

"Underwear stays on" I replied in affirmation.

I lifted my hips, and she slid my jeans off, then lay down beside me, putting her hand on my jockeys, watching and feeling me pulsate with every heartbeat. It felt like time had stopped, and I had to remind myself to breathe.

She finally rolled over to wait for me to do the same for her. Her jeans were painted on, so they took a bit more work wiggling them off, and I took advantage of this, hooking my thumbs into her panties and managing to pull them off down to her knees with the jeans.

Her bush was beautiful. Dark curls, neatly trimmed, but dense and tight. I could smell her aroma, and see the dampness at the bottom of her cleft where it was hidden by her legs. I was quick enough to bend down to kiss her on the bush, pushing my face into her bush and letting my tongue flick to stroke her hood a couple of times before she gasped and reached down to quickly pull her panties up again.

Sarah sat up and spluttered at me. "You are such a bad boy! You know the rules! Underwear stays on, and anyway, I'm ovulating so it's dangerous to have you anywhere near me now!"

Sarah:

The scoundrel! I knew what he was doing, and let him get my panties down anyway. I knew that the sight of my naked bush would tease him and set him vibrating beside me.

I wanted to tease him, get him just buzzing with coursing hormones. When he was like that, he always paid such good attention to me. Sometimes I would tease him for days before allowing him to kiss me, and to undress me so we could neck and make out, and hump a little through our clothes.

I wanted him desperately, but I hadn't counted on him being so quick with his tongue. Oh my, that was a wonderful sensation. I should have let him continue for a bit, or a bit more. So much nicer than my finger, or one of the plastic handles that I had tried. He had had a finger on my hood, inside my panties a few times, and his tongue also, in a more limited fashion, and it was oh, so much more like heaven. I might, I thought, just let him try that more, and soon. A tongue couldn't get me pregnant. I could try the same sort of thing on him and see where that would send him!

Dan:

This was true, but I also knew that when Sarah was ovulating, she was even hornier than usual, and the kissing and non-consummated sex was just that much more heartfelt. Our best explorations of each other had been done when she had been in this state of mind! I also knew that her willpower was weakened by her coursing hormones at this time of the month, and it was easier to get her mostly naked and talked into something she might not otherwise agree to.

"Sorry," I said, chagrined. And lay down on top of her kissing her deeply. The sight of her bush, the taste of her juices, and I had to tell myself to calm down. I could see how things could get really out of hand and she was pushing me and teasing me more than usual.

We kissed and rolled around a bit. I nibbled at her neck, and her nipples, eliciting coos and moans of pleasure. She pushed her breasts into me, rubbing them all over. I ran my hands and nose through her hair, telling her how she felt and smelled so wonderful.

Eventually, we resorted to our tried and true mutual teasing and near climaxing.... Dry humping! Whoever said dry humping was for losers, was a loser himself. I was incredible and I had learned to make the most of it, and it was safe. It was particularly good when we were down to just our underwear. So much skin.... If I pressed down and pulled forward just right, I could get close, and provoke a moaning, keening howl from Sarah, getting myself close to a climax. She could wrap her legs around me, and jam me in close, increasing the intensity of our bumping. With just a thin pair of underwear each, you could imagine the touch of flesh on flesh down there. We bumped like this for ages, kissing and caressing each other with increasing intensity and desperation. Usually, that concluded our encounters, but tonight it seemed that it was just the warm-up!

Sarah:

I loved the "dry humping," as Dan called it. He knew just where and how much to push, how fast to bump his cock against my mound, and we practiced it a lot. We had both come to the edge of orgasm with it, and I felt with a bit more practice, we could reach that goal. And we were practicing pretty regularly. Not as often as Dan would have liked, but I had to keep him wanting! It felt like tonight that it wasn't going to be enough. I was unsatisfied, and being in such a horny state, well, it was a dangerous place to be.

Dan:

More rolling around and Sarah ended up straddling me, with her pantied pussy rubbing against my swollen member. She backed up and put her fingers on the edge of my jockeys. She looked at me for a long moment, then pulled them up and back down over my aching cock. We had been this far before, but only once, and it had ended rather embarrassingly.

I stared at her, and she bent over to look at me closely, wrapping her fingers around my bare cock. She was muttering to herself, admiring me in detail she had never seen before. I moaned. Such a different feeling than having an underwear chaperone!

Sarah gently tugged at the foreskin, first pulling it up, then down, revealing my swollen, purple head. Up and down a few times, and a small, then larger drop of fluid seeped out of my tip.

"Is that cum?" She said.

"No, pre-cum," I replied.

"I bet there are baby makers it that stuff" she muttered. "Keep it away from me!"

"It's probably okay." I lied. I was now thinking with my two little brains and not my big one.

Sarah:

Dan was so full of shit sometimes. Did he really think I believed him when he said that stuff didn't have sperm in it? Maybe if it had been a tiny bit of clear fluid, but Dan's pre-cum was creamy, and there was more than a tiny bit. It made me think he had cum or it was some kind of overflow or was very close to that point.

Sometimes I just played a little dumb to see just how far he would go with his fantasies, so I nodded in agreement.

But now was the time to push our envelope again!

I touched and explored his penis all over. Was it bigger than average? I had only ever seen him once "au natural" before, and a few pictures, but I thought so. And not like the pictures, it was hard as a rock, and velvety soft at the same time. The head of his cock was huge, I could barely get my fingers around it. I wondered how it would ever fit when we finally decided to do "it"... It as neat too, how pulling the skin made it slide up, and how the head was so big and angry-looking but could hide under the foreskin. He liked me touching him and pulling on him gently. More creamy tenacious liquid seeped out of the end, dripping down off his crown. I rubbed it around the head of his cock, and he squirmed and I could swear he was vibrating. Seeing him turned on like this made me even hornier, and I wanted him in my mouth. Well, actually, I wanted to fuck him but that was really out of the question, so I thought having him in my mouth might be a good second best.

I thought it was time to try to improve what we had tried once before, with a surprise ending. I licked the end and put it in my mouth. I had practiced with a peeled banana after our first attempt at oral sex, but it was not the same, Dan being thicker, and the texture of his skin so much more wonderful.

Dan:

She bent over and licked the end, and the pre-cum off the tip, and I shuddered with pleasure.

"Salty, but okay," she said.

She put the tip back in her mouth, letting it slide in more, and moved her hand up and down the shaft, moving her tongue around the head of my cock. I moaned louder, enjoying this wonderful new sensation. The new situation: a mostly naked, beautiful girlfriend with my dick in her mouth.... Fantastico...

Sarah wrapped her other hand around my balls, caressing them, and then tried to get as much of me as possible in her mouth. I watched my cock disappear into her mouth, wondering where it all went. I felt that rising pressure in the base of my cock, but she gagged a little, and withdrew.

Much nicer than a banana!! Better tasting too. This bears practicing!

"If you keep on doing that, I'm going to cum, and you remember the last time," I said.

"Maybe, but not yet" Sarah replied, and she eased back, admiring the effect she had on me just curling her tongue around the edge of the crown of my cock. I tried thrusting up into her mouth, but she pulled away. She continued to stroke me gently, paying attention to its effect on my breathing.

She stopped and let my jockeys slip back up over most of me, and sat up to straddle me again. She didn't seem to realize that most of my cock was still sticking out from under my jockeys, and I was a heartbeat away from exploding all over her. As she straddled me, she pulled her panties aside, and pulled her thighs open with her hands, giving me a second look and her gorgeous bush, and this time a clear view of her pussy lips. They were dripping with her secretions.

I could see the outlines of her folds, and the fold they called a "hood". Her lips were plastered together, but their division was clearly marked by a line of juicy looking secretions and I could just see them separating at the back, where her entrance was. She was inviting me to take a bite from the apple. I tried thrusting up, but she was too far up, and the angle was all wrong. I put my hands on her thighs, intending to pull her down onto me, and I closed my eyes, anticipating the impending carnal bliss, but just as I thought, she was going to slip her lips along and over my cock she let her panties snap back to protect her virtue. She sat along the length of my cock and she began rubbing her panty covered pussy up and down. The dampness of her had penetrated through her panties to provide more than a little slipperiness. Sarah was now moaning rhythmically. Even with the slipperiness of her excitement, having her panties rubbing my bare head was not so comfortable and I climbed back from the edge of my climax. I twisted my hips just slightly and my cock was now caressing her thigh at the edge of her panties. If I pulled back, and Sarah slid forward, I could just feel my head nudging under the lip of her panties, alongside her precious lips and I could imagine my cock sliding between them. A few moments like this, and I was desperately thrusting at her, but I couldn't work my cock completely under the hem of her panties. Again, the angle was all wrong, and her panty hem was too tight. I tried reaching up to move her panties aside, but she leaned forward on my arms, stopping me.