The Tease Gone Bad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We can just let your bare lips rub along my shaft." I pleaded. "I wouldn't go in so it would be safe, just like last time, and I'll behave! Also, you would be on top an in total control. No danger at all!"

There was this hesitation, then she moved her hand down and I thought she was going to go for it. Instead, she flipped my jockeys back up over my aching cock.

"You can't go in, you bad boy" she whispered at me.

Sarah:

I didn't put him back in his jockeys. I wanted Dan spewing all over himself, and I figured that sitting on him and rubbing him without his jockeys on might just set him off. I pulled my panties aside and hovered just above his straining cock, just to give him a real start, and I thought he might cum just from the excitement of seeing my bush again, but was careful to make sure my panties were back in place before I lowered myself onto him. As long as I kept my panties on, I figured it would be safe. I slid back and forth a few times and could feel Dan thrusting, trying to do an end-run around the edge of my panties. That was fine, as long as he didn't get under. Feeling his eagerness, his persistence and desire was making me even wetter and my secretions were stickier and stringier than ever, soaking through my panties to make the rubbing even more enjoyable to me.

Dan tried first to move my panties aside, and then the pleaded with me to do some unprotected skin on skin, with my lubricated pussy lips massaging his pre-cum covered shaft. We had done it before, but I was hornier now, and so was he. Was he crazy? He would have been in me a heartbeat no matter what he was saying. It wasn't going to happen and so I covered him up.

I continued to rub him, now through our trusty chaperones.

I thought that in a few more strokes, I thought Dan would climax, and I was going to orgasm pretty soon after myself. I could feel my self leaving my body and that other world sensation of an impending orgasm when suddenly, I was up-ended and Dan was on top of me with his cock pushing my panties right into me in a frenzy of thrusting. I was afraid they would tear or he would rip them aside without thinking and he would be in me before either of us realized.

Things were getting a little out of hand very quickly. I knew I could usually trust Dan, but he had a ferocious far-away look in his eyes, and I knew this was a result of my unrelenting teasing, not just from today, but having him have a slow burn for weeks now.

Dan:

After a few more efforts to sneak past her chaperone, the feeling of her panties on my jockeys, rubbing my sensitive cock became less attractive.

I arched up to tip us over, and I was now on top of Sarah.

I thrust hard against her, the head of my cock indenting her panties right at her opening. I had this primitive need, desperate to be assuaged. I was trying to impale her, using her panties as a condom. My cock slipped up, sliding over the accumulated juices, and pre-cum that I was oozing from my tip. A few unsuccessful thrusts like this, and I felt that I would just have to rip her panties aside and have my way with her. It was animalistic behaviour, and if I couldn't penetrate her panties they would have to go.

I reached down, and I snagged the bottom of my jockeys, pulling them way down, leaving my cock exposed again. I pushed against Sarah's pussy again, but her panties held.

I reached down to catch Sarah's panties next, but she twisted under me and grabbed my hand.

"Easy, Dan, please" she whispered. "Easy does it!" and I had managed to reign myself in, and back under a modicum of control, before I had pulled her panties aside.

I pulled back and kissed her on her pussy, right through her panties, pushing hard with my tongue. She moaned loudly, relaxing a little as she realized it was my tongue and not my out of control cock, and I began kissing her inner thighs right at the panty line, worrying my tongue up under the edge of her panties. She squirmed and pushed my head into her. I worked my way up and down both sides, leaving her cleft, and clit out, just trying to get under her panties. I wanted to drive her as crazy as I felt.... Totally into the 'oblivious to the risks' zone.

Sarah:

I stopped worrying when I felt his tongue through my panties. Safe, and oh my, how nice, but I that was too close, and I was so close. I held his head with one hand, and reached down to pull my panties aside, and expose myself to Dan's tongue. It was crazy and risky after how I had just seen him behave, but I was beside myself with lust and his non-verbal tongue was talking me into pushing new boundaries, things I never would have thought would happen. This was wonderful, this was out of this world. I was about to explode.

Dan:

Finally, she reached down, and with a finger, pulled her panties to the side, exposing her garden of Eden. I took full advantage without giving her the chance to change her mind, and swept my tongue up her cleft, teasing her lips apart, then swirling my tongue around her hood and landing on her clitoris. We had started this once, and I had checked out the men's magazines, and suddenly it felt like the most natural thing in the world to do. I could smell and feel her river of juices exploding from her. She pulled my head to her with both hands, but her panties slid back over her precious parts, and she cried with frustration at this interruption.

Sarah:

I needed him to finish me! I pulled his head harder with both hands, but my panties flipped back over my sensitive parts. This would not do, I was way too wound up to just stop.

Dan:

I sat up a bit, overly excited my self, and pulled my jockeys completely down and off, so I wasn't strangling myself. Sarah said to keep my jockeys on, but they were already off, and seeing her so excited, I didn't want to waste the time looking for where I had flung them. So I said, "Okay," and leant down to kiss her some more hooking my tongue around her panty line, keeping her on the edge. The wetness, smelling her aroma was intoxicating and sent me a little out of control and the rising pressure in the base of my cock made me feel like I was going to cum with just the excitement of the moment.

Sarah:

I wanted him to keep kissing me 'there' so badly. I told him if he kept his jockeys on, I would take my panties off, and almost before "okay" was out of his mouth, I ripped my offending garment off. His underwear was back on, and it was his tongue doing the dirty work, so I figured we had a small margin of safety.

Dan:

There was a small pause, then she hooked her thumb in her panties, and yanked them down, then bent her knees and they were off. She reached up and grabbed my head again, jamming it into her.

I realized we were now both completely naked, and there was going to be nothing between us. Sarah was wide open and had copious secretions. I was harder than a rock, and already lubricated from her, and I wanted so much just to send my member home.

I took tremendous will power to go back to her pussy with my mouth and fingers. I remembered how I had missed my chance last time we got this far, so I continued to run my finger up between her lips, teasing them while I kissed her clitoris with my lips. Her juices formed long strings on my fingers when I pulled them out to rub on my straining cock making me teeter on the edge. Something about the texture of her juices was something I had never even dreamed of. I was driving myself crazy.

I put my finger back between her lips, and slowly probed her orifice. She pushed against me, sending my finger into her tight canal. Soon, she was pulling my head into her, was thrusting harder against my tongue and finger, and making these strange growling noises. I then felt her begin to convulse rhythmically around my finger, almost strangling it.

I had never seen a woman climax before, so I watched, and felt in fascination, as her whole pussy contracted rhythmically for about sixty-seconds. I felt my cock throbbing unbearably and I gently stroked it with the juices from Sarah. I was getting ready for a climax, the excitement was so overwhelming and I thought if I just stroked my cock a few more times, I would cum and the tension would be relieved. But she grabbed my neck and pulled me to her.

Sarah:

I don't know where I went. Some people say you see fireworks. Not true, sort of. My whole world became a kaleidoscope of colour, sound, and sensations impossible to describe. Fireworks are boring compared to what I experienced. I had never had such a profound out of body experience and I knew I needed more.

When I came down, I just wanted to hug Dan, have him close to me.

I knew that as long as he had his jockeys on, we should be safe. I felt him using his finger to gently caress me after my orgasm. It felt so wonderful. I felt his arm between us, reaching down to my neither parts, and I knew he could contort himself because we had done things like his through our clothes many times. I opened my legs more, so he could caress me more fully, then wrapped my legs around his. I felt like I never wanted him to stop.

Dan:

Her orgasm ebbed away slowly and she pulled me closer to her. I lay on top of her, my face buried in her neck, her breasts on my chest.

Her legs were wide apart, and my cock was nestled in her bush, resting on her pussy lips. My legs were tensed as I rested on my knees and one elbow, reaching in to touch her lips with my fingers, anticipating the need to advance but holding back. I was now nicely lined up with her unprotected pussy at the end of my cock. I knew that I was having rivers of pre-cum exude from my tip that presaged a bigger gush of sperm laden semen.

I rubbed her lips with my finger, making figure eights around her hood and her clitoris, gently at first, trying to see if I could prolong her bliss, or provoke another climax. My cock was right there, and it was easy enough to just grasp my cock, and use it to rub her lips and her clit. I used my hand to slide it up from her slit to bump the head of my cock against her hood and clit repeatedly letting her lips drag over the head of my cock. Sarah's juices and my now copious pre-cum made this a very slippery endeavour and so everything slid very easily. It was intoxicating, to say the least, but while I held my cock, I felt the danger of cumming prematurely less pressing.

I pushed softly, rhythmically, just nudging her clit with the tip of my cock then pulling it back between her lips to tease her at her entrance, and she continued to moan and sigh contentedly. I moved my hand away, letting my cock do the work, and hips do the thrusting now, resting more comfortably on both elbows.

I had no idea what her post-orgasmic mind would be like, but this seemed to be working, and Sarah was moaning softly and beginning to pant again and seemed to be enjoying the moment. Besides, I was half-mad with desire and the thought of joining with her was now my "raison d'être". I could feel my heart beating in my throat, and it felt like my throbbing cock was my entire being. I felt it was impossible to hold myself back.

I relaxed my hips, and the tip of my cock slid down along her slit and rest at her entrance. My god was it wet and slippery. She wrapped her legs around mine, holding us tight together and making the angle I was approaching her perfect. Back and forth I rocked, and Sarah moved gently to meet me with each thrust. I concentrated hard to hold back the feeling of rising pressure at the base of my cock, not wanting to end things prematurely.

Sarah:

I didn't want this feeling of bliss to end, ever. I marvelled at how Dan, novice that he was, could keep me suspended like this for so long.

Dan:

I raised myself on my elbows and my cock pushed deeper into the unknown. I felt her welcoming lips and the flood of lubrication at her entrance. I thrust gently and felt her lips embraced the head of my cock completely, and then as they encircled my shaft. With a bit more pressure, I slid in more to feel the obstruction of her virginal canal. My cock now became the centre of my universe, and I pulled back and pushed gently several times, developing a gentle rhythm, knocking at her door, feeling the welcoming embrace of her fertile garden. Sarah was moaning again now, and panting more intensely. I knew she was close again and with a few more gentle times back and forth, and she began thrusting against me with enthusiasm. I pushed a little more forcefully when she came to meet me, and I felt her lips slide along my aching shaft. Her obstruction yielded to my eager weapon, and I was halfway home.

Sarah:

Dan was rubbing harder with his finger, and I pushed back against him, enjoying the bliss of the fading orgasm and the anticipation of another, wondering if he continued caressing me with his finger, I could indeed have a second orgasm. I pushed back against his finger harder, encouraging him to rub harder. I wanted his finger deeper inside me. I wanted to pretend he was fucking me. He obliged, pushing and rubbing harder, pushing in my canal at first gently, but then with increasing vigour, hitting all the right buttons. It was something special. I wanted him to push deeper and pushed my hips up hard to meet him, and his finger felt magical.

This was so much better than the dry humping. I wondered for a moment if we could ever go back.

Maybe it was just that he had never rubbed me or caressed me after an orgasm or that my whole pussy was swollen and exquisitely sensitive but it felt like he was using two fingers magically now, and it was sending me ever higher and higher into blissful oblivion. I pushed against him more, meeting his thrusts as energetically as I could and it felt better than any rubbing he had ever done before. I wanted this feeling never to stop. His fingers felt soft and hard at the same time, bigger than ever before!

I suddenly realized that it wasn't his finger at all. My whole insides were being stretched, and I felt Dan's whole body thrust, and what I now realized in horror was his cock was entering me in its entirety.

Dan:

I could feel Sarah start pushing against me with her hips. One more thrust, this time heartfelt in the extreme, and my bush was intimate with Sarah's bush, and I held myself there, feeling the inevitable orgasm building past the point where I could stop it.

But all good things must come to an end, and I felt Sarah's eyes refocus, and her hands flew to my hips, pushing me away. It was probably a good thing, the inevitable had happened, and as we separated, I felt the first pulse of an incredible contraction in the base of my cock, and one powerful jet of cum after another blew out all over her pussy and bush forming a thick gelatinous pool in the triangle I had just left. She tried to hold me away from herself, gasping at the extent of what had just happened, but my reflex instinct to plant my seed was too strong, and I entered her again. The feeling of her tight canal was overwhelming, and I could feel my cock continuing to spasm.

Sarah:

I was suddenly down from the blissful cloud. I felt Dan stop, and new that he was already over the edge, and I pushed his hips away from me as hard as I could. I could feel his cock spasm inside me, then the warm rush of spunk on my pussy. He was very heavy and intent on consummating the biologic role that had been created for him. His eyes had rolled back in his head and I knew now he was in a different world. I tried to hold him away from me, but he was too heavy and I could feel him thrust himself back into me. His cock was still incredibly spasming, and I could feel it deep inside my pussy, filling my entire being. My legs were still wide open, and I had no defence against his primitive lusting.

How could I have mistaken his cock for his finger? When did his finger become his cock? When did his hand move away? How was it that he didn't have his jockeys on? Was it because I wanted him to fuck me? This was true, but at such a risky time of the month? All that pre-cum, smeared over his cock which my pussy had caressed and welcomed into me, and his first jet of spunk was in me, or was I fast enough pushing him away... A thousand questions flooded my head as he sank back into me.

Dan:

"Nooo!", she moaned and made to push me away but I wasn't moving, and after a few seconds, I collapsed on her. She could not hold my weight, and I felt my still hard cock slide deeper into the pool of spunk and vaginal juices. We lay there, with the head of my cock nestled tightly in her canal.

Sarah:

I told him "No," but I already knew it was too late.

"Danny, it's so dangerous" she whispered. "What have we done!?"

Dan:

I knew she was right, but I couldn't help my self. Sarah wasn't serious in her efforts to push me away, so I kissed her and held my ground. We kissed and she held my head, and I thrust into her again meeting that wonderful, tight canal. It hugged me enthusiastically, and her juices and the spunk of my climax made her tightness more inviting, and I entered her, past her guardian, and deep inside over and over.

Sarah:

He entered me completely again. I felt that the damage had already been done and if I resisted, no good would come of it. Besides, if the damage was done, and this felt so good, then maybe we should take advantage of the circumstances. I flexed my hips into his, feeling the wonderful feeling of his cock sliding into me filling me, and his pubis meeting mine. Fuck the risk, this was an unbelievably good feeling.

Dan:

I felt Sarah move her hips, opening her legs wide again, and she thrust against me, then lifted her legs around mine, and we were entwined in a lovers' embrace. I thrust gently against her and she returned the feeling in kind. Soon we had a rhythm between us, and as the intensity increased, I felt again the rise in pressure and the imminent destiny of my actions. This time there was no pushing back, and we both felt the spasming of my cock inside her.

Sarah:

The rhythm of our thrusting was sending me back into that high orbit. I could hear Dan's breathing getting heavier, and felt my excitement mounting, and as I had my second orgasm of the evening, I could feel his cock spasming deep inside me. This surprised me a little being so soon after his first orgasm, and I wondered if it had been a good idea to let in deposit another big load of his spunk deep inside my womb, especially when my vagina was contracting so vigorously.

We were going to be in very deep shit unless we were very lucky.

Dan:

We lay there, moving against one another slowly, enjoying the closeness and sloppiness of our union.

Sarah:

The next two weeks were tense, but when my period came, we both felt like we had dodged a bullet, and the rebound was something to experience. You would think that having screwed up once, we would be more careful, but Dan seemed to be emboldened by the experience. Did he like living on the edge?

Dan:

Sarah was far too nervous and overcareful. I always had heard that you couldn't get pregnant the first time, and usually, it took about one hundred deposits of sperm to get the ovaries ready. She just wouldn't listen to me.

If I wanted to continue with the exploring with her, I would just have to follow her rules, more or less. I figured I would until just the right moment, then it would be too late for Sarah to dictate to me.

Sarah:

I insisted that nothing had changed. We had been lucky, but couldn't depend on being lucky again. What was this "one hundred times" shit? I was such a ditz sometimes.

We had a couple of nice evenings together, but nothing special. Mostly just cuddling, and that was nice. As I have mentioned, Dan's body was to die for, and just having him to run my hands over made me feel high sometimes.