The Tease Gone Bad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We, wouldn't you know that the next time I felt horny was exactly one month after our near miss. Did God have some kind of perverse humour with sex? You would think that I would have bought a chastity belt with a lock. But no, I wanted to feel Dan's skin against mine. The only thing different in my approach to this encounter is that I was determined to keep the reins tight, to be in charge from beginning to end. It was too easy to just let Dan caress me into a state when I would ignore the risks and he would talk me into doing more than we should.

Sarah:

I couldn't believe I was naked with Dan again. How did my being in control lead to this so quickly? So much for determination and resolution. At least I was straddling him, sitting on him this time, and I felt this put me pretty much right in the driver's seat. He was happy because this was the "skin on skin" that he had pestered me about so many times.

And speaking of driving, I realized that it was me doing all the moving. I looked down and I could see the tip of Dan's cock well in front of my lips, and as I slid forward, he wouldn't quite disappear beneath me. Again with the lubrication I was pouring out, it felt like the most natural and comfortable thing to do.

Dan:

Sarah was amazing. I don't know how she knew exactly how to move to make me start climbing that ascent into the unstoppable rush of a climax, but she was doing it. I thought that I would need to be inside her to cum, but this was going to achieve that goal without any difficulty. I concentrated on holding back, not moving against her, and enjoying the contact between us. Every stroke back and forth felt like a small orgasm. She asked me if I was close, and said no. I thought maybe she would try something else, and I was anxious to find out what else that something might be.

Sarah:

Dan was holding on well. I thought with the lubrication, and stimulation I was giving, he would be over the top now. I was getting close, and I wanted to delay my climax to coincide with his. I thought I knew what might hurry him on a bit.

I took some of my weight on my knees, and reached under his cock with my hands, pushing it up under me so that the head of his cock rubbed my clit pretty hard. It was going to make me cum pretty soon! I couple of more times, and his breathing told me he liked this new movement too. I told him to tell me when he was getting close, but he said he was just really enjoying what I was doing to him, and he wasn't anywhere near his tipping point.

I needed to hurry him a bit. I wasn't going to last much longer. I had the idea that if I just let him go in a couple of times, then that would be enough to urge him on, and if I took him out and continued what I was doing, then he and I would come together and everybody would be happy.

Dan:

Sarah's hand just added to the stimulation. I knew I was not in control, and I was getting close. Sarah lifted herself off me, aimed my cock straight up. She pulled my cock back and forth through her slit and I could see her lips dragging over my head with each pass. And then she sat on it. I went balls deep into her in one long slow fluid movement. She looked at me and said that she needed me to catch up to her, and with that, she rose and fell a few times, then came off and sat on my shaft like before.

I didn't move under her at all. I was now just at the tipping point, vibrating within, a thrust or two away from the point of no return. Her lips sliding over me was quite enough and it wouldn't be long. Sarah too had that breathless, faraway look in her face. She mumbled something about "again," and I said "No," but she must have thought that I said that I wasn't close because she rose rubbed the head of my cock along her slit, and buried me in her again.

Sarah:

I couldn't think straight. I was so close, and I wanted Dan in me, but I didn't want him coming in me. He said he still wasn't close, so I meant to put him in and out of me again for a couple more wonderful, long thrusts. I was in control, so it shouldn't have been a problem.

I pushed him up, and just the different contact of his head rubbing past my clitoris and entering my canal set me off. I lost it and sat down hard, taken away by the intense pulsating fire in my groin.

Dan:

That was all it took, one single stroke of her moist canal, going the full length of my cock, and I strangled a cry out to her to get off just as I felt the first contraction of my orgasm. But it was too late, and I felt Sarah's vagina clench my cock in a powerful vice-like orgasm. She sat down hard on me. I felt her vaginal muscles continue to squeeze me, and I felt my pulsations continue.

She sat there in a daze, totally absorbed in her own experience. I had my hands on her hips, holding her tight. She looked at me in a daze, and I told her that we were safe for a hundred times! I felt her relax, then start moving up and down again. She told me that she hoped that I was right.

Sarah:

I couldn't believe that we had done this again. Total loss of self-control, and a cum blast right into me at my most fertile time. I continued to move up and down on him. No use in pulling him out now!

And as we lay together after, I couldn't help but thinking that we were pushing our luck

The next two weeks went by more quickly than the two weeks after the last time. But then the third week passed, and then the fourth. I was in a total panic, and I have to admit, that the positive test wasn't a surprise. Dan seemed very happy, and that was good, and as it turned out, he was happy for the next fifty years.