The Tease: Story One Rewrite

Story Info
Older woman in office teases new young man (updated ending)
6.5k words
4.59
2.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Greyman01
Greyman01
435 Followers

A/N: When I originally submitted this story I was okay with it but wasn't sure I really liked it. I was trying something that I hoped would become a series of unrelated stories all on the theme of one person sexually teasing another.

One of the comments I received (thanks Stevie1965) said the ending didn't live up to the beginning and middle. So I've decided to re-write the ending. Hopefully, I've made this story a little better.

Thanks for reading.

GM01

"....and with that, allow me to introduce the newest Associate at Greenwald, Emerson, and Fitzpatrick, Jonathon Myers."

Jonathon looked around the room filled with Partners, Associates and paralegals attending the regular Monday morning meeting and acknowledged their hellos and welcomes. The speaker was Charles Emerson, senior and Managing Partner of the firm. Today was Jon's first day with the firm and he had been instructed to sit in on his first meeting to get a feel for the type of cases and legal work the firm handled.

As the meeting broke up a few people introduced themselves and offered their help if he needed it, which was nice. Then Helen Dumais, the Office Manager took him in her charge and brought him to his new office. As an Associate his office was small and on the 'inside ring' of offices so it had no window. As the newest Associate his office was the smallest.

Helen explained that Associates shared assistants with one of the Partners and that the assistant assigned to him, Gloria Partridge, was out of the office today but would be in tomorrow. Gloria sat outside the Partner's office across from Jon's. She supported Don Kennedy (the Partner) and another Associate, Ellen Rivkind. Ellen's office was several doors away from Jon's.

His first day was fast moving if not exciting as Helen showed him all the mundane things like how the phone system worked, where the break and copy rooms were, the rest rooms, etc. He had lunch with a few partners in the conference room and then in the afternoon the IT department set up his laptop and screens, email and other logins. Security gave him his building and office pass and the keys to his desk and file cabinets. At five, Don stopped into his office and told him to head home as there wasn't much more he could accomplish this day. Don said to enjoy it because going forward it wouldn't often that he'd be leaving this early.

Back in his hastily rented studio apartment Jon called his girlfriend back home, Tina, and talked about his first day. Tina and Jon had met in college when he was a senior and she was a freshmen and their relationship had weathered his time in law school. Jon liked Tina and hoped that she could find a job in or near the city. Tina was still living with her parents as she looked for work.

After spending a quiet night alone in his rather barren apartment Jon woke early on Tuesday to ensure he was at work well before the 'official' 8:30 start time and he was. He was behind is desk with a cup of coffee around 7:45 when Don walked in and veered into Jon's office before his own.

"Happy to see you're an early riser, Jon. Give me ten minutes and then stop into my office. I have an assignment you can help me with. A few other partners will likely hand you assignments today as well."

"Looking forward to getting busy, sir," Jon smiled earnestly.

"Oh, you'll be busy," Don chuckled in response.

One of Don's corporate clients was being sued for breach of contract by another company. Jon's assignment was to research case law on on two specific points of contract law. Jon would be quite busy using the online law library to research cases pertaining to these points and demonstrating how Don could use them as precedent to support the client's defense.

As he was deeply engrossed in this activity Jon became aware of a commotion in the hall outside his office. It wasn't exactly a commotion, more like an increase in the level of energy that he could sense or feel. Catching movement out of the corner of his eye, he looked up to see a female form breezing by his office door. The woman then swerved to move behind the assistant's desk and he heard a voice that could only be described as sultry call out "Good morning, Don."

"Good morning, Gloria," Don called back. (Clearly Gloria, the assistant he would be sharing with Don and Ellen, had arrived.)

Craning his neck a bit Jon tried to get a look at Gloria but she was bent over while seated and the walls of her cube were high enough to to obscure his view. Jon went back to his research. A few minutes later his concentration was interrupted.

That very sultry voice wafted over him causing him to look up from his monitor as he heard, "Hmmmm, so you're my new man?"

Posed in the frame of his doorway was a woman that Jon didn't believe could ever exist. With one hand on the door jamb, one hand on her cocked hip, one leg crossed in front of the, foot balancing on the toe of her high heel stood a woman that just... radiated SEX.

Unaware that his mouth had fallen open as he stared at this luscious female in front of him Jon's body was frozen in place. Slowly details began to register in his consciousness. She did not possess the beauty of a model or actress, or the body of a dancer or cheerleader. She would never be the most attractive woman in a room, but she would still command the eyes every hetero male (and probably more than a few lesbian females).

This woman exuded sexuality and sensuality. Her face was framed by thick tresses of flowing black hair. The face itself was very attractive in an indescribable way. Piercing brown eyes under dark, perfectly plucked eyebrows, an aquiline nose above a fairly wide mouth with smooth, full lips over a strong jawline. Her long neck flowed to shoulders that were neither too wide nor too narrow.

Voluptuous would be the best description of her body though the word is inadequate to fully describe the pillowy bosom, tapered waist and rounded hips she possessed. Her legs were firm, almost muscular and complimented her overall look. She clearly wore makeup but it wasn't overdone. Smokey shades drew attention to her eyes and light pink lip gloss perfectly accented her lips. Her fingernails were long, maybe a half inch, beautifully manicured in a deep red and made her fingers look long and delicate.

Her attire consisted of a black skirt that hugged tightly to every curve of her lower half and ended well above her knee. Above she wore a maroon, silk blouse that contained a deep vee neckline that revealed a just short of scandalous amount of cleavage. Drawing attention to this feature were three silver necklaces, each with a sparkly pendant, the third of which lay nestled in the start of the crevasse between her boobs. One wrist held an assortment of silver bangle bracelets. Her legs were sheathed in black stockings (not pantyhose, Jon would later learn) and on her feet were black leather platform pumps with a thin, 5" heel.

Gloria prowled (there can be no other way to describe her movement) into Jon's office, each step accompanied by a soft swish as her nylon covered thighs moved beneath her skirt. She extended her hand to the sound of her bracelets jingling and introduced herself.

"Hello, Jon and welcome. I'm Gloria and I'm looking forward to working closely with you," she purred. As he stood to shake her hand Jon could feel her eyes roam up and down his body.

"Yes," she continued, "very closely."

Jon could only squeak a rather meek "Me, too," in response as he felt her nails lightly drag across his palm as their handshake came apart.

For a moment Jon thought that maybe he was looking at the Cheshire Cat as Gloria flashed a gleaming white smile as she eyed him head to toe one more time before turning to head back to her desk. Stopping in the doorway, her hand on the woodwork once more she cooed over her shoulder, "If you need anything, and I do mean anything, don't hesitate to come to me for it."

Her pose gave Jon the opportunity to stare at her full, firm ass that jutted behind her. The twin globes were solid and swelled from her thighs to the small of her back in perfect curve that only nature (or hours on a StairMaster) could accomplish. The tightness of her skirt revealed an indentation in each cheek.

It took Jon several moments after she was gone and sitting behind her desk to realize he was still standing, as if in a trance. When he slumped to his seat he discovered that he was as hard as he had ever been and there was a clear tent pitched in the crotch of his pants! Gloria looked at him from her desk and smiled a knowing smile.

--

"How was your day at work today honey? Did you get to meet more of the people you'll be working with?" Tina asked sweetly as they face timed.

"It was fine. There are a number of nice people here who have offered their help to me. I've got my first couple of assignments from a couple of the Partners and I'm starting to get into the flow," he responded.

"What about, Gloria, your assistant? Was she in today? Did you meet her?"

"Uh, yeah," he muttered, looking down, away from his phone.

"What's she like? Is she nice? Is she young or old?" Tina pressed. A woman wants to know as much as she can about any woman who is going to be in close proximity to, or working closely with (or both) her man.

"Yeah, she's nice. I think she's probably very experienced (where did that assessment come from?) and, uh, I don't know how old she is, and of course I didn't ask." He added this last comment hoping to add a little levity and move Tina off the subject. While he hadn't considered it today in the office, Tina's question prompted him to reflect that he really couldn't tell her age. She could have been 25, 35, 45, or 55, though he suspected she wasn't at either end of that range.

"Is she married?"

"Ummm, I really don't know. I didn't notice if she had on a wedding or engagement ring."

From her facial expression it was clear that Tina was less than satisfied with his last two answers.

--

The next morning Jon was once again behind his desk, with a cup of coffee and working by 7:45 and Don was in soon after. Once again the surge of energy that seemed to swirl around Gloria made itself known somewhere between half past nine and quarter to ten. She leaned her head into Jon's office and breathily said, "Good morning, honey."

Today she was wearing a cream colored blouse, cut exactly the same as yesterday's and a powder blue skirt that may have been marginally shorter and tighter than yesterday's black one. She wore white stockings and dark blue, leather platform heels with the 5" heels. With her black hair and subtly applied makeup she was even more attractive than yesterday. At least Jon thought so.

An email arrived in Jon's inbox from HR with an attached form that he had to complete and return to be added to the firm's medical insurance plan. He opened the form and began to complete it when he hit a few sections he wasn't certain how to complete. He was about to pick up the phone and dial HR when Gloria magically appeared in his door.

"How's it going, honey? I'm sorry we didn't get to interact much yesterday, I was trying to get caught up from being away Monday. Is there anything I can help you with?"

Jon felt as though his tongue was paralyzed as he gawked at the astounding example of the feminine form in front of him. The lighter toned top accentuated the swell of her bust and allowed a faint impression of the lacy bra beneath. The words 'luscious' and 'lush' floated through his consciousness as he stared at Gloria.

"Gauh, uh, I was just filling out the health insurance form and had some questions. I'm going to call HR for some help," he replied awkwardly.

"Oh, sweetie, I can help you with that," Gloria smiled as she sashayed around his desk to stand next to him. Placing a hand on his shoulder she leaned forward to look at his screen. In addition to the light touch of her hand, Jon immediately sensed two other things. First and foremost was the warmth and softness of her boob pressing against the back of his other shoulder. Second was the intoxicating aroma of her light perfume surrounding him. As she spoke, explaining some of the sections of the form he had left blank, he became aware of a third sensation, the puffs of her breath tickling his ear as she spoke.

When Jon went and put his hand on his mouse to move to another section Gloria placed her hand on top of his and guided him, even pressing his index finger to click when necessary. Her hand was warm, dry and so very soft on his that he wanted it to stay there for as long as she would allow. They remained in this position of close contact for several minutes as she helped him complete the form.

As she straightened up next to his chair she trailed her left hand across his shoulder making sure her fingernails lightly traced lines through his shirt. Looking up at her from his seated position her prodigious breasts almost obscured his view of her face as she cooed, "I told you, honey, there are so many things I can help you with, don't ever hesitate to come to me with any of your needs."

As she walked away, hips and butt cheeks rising and falling with each step, it occurred to him that he felt like something was missing. Absentmindedly he reached for the back of his head and wondered, 'Was she playing with my hair?'

Once again he was rock hard.

--

Days passed and each day Gloria arrived at a time much later than the rest of the staff. No one seemed to make any note of her regular tardiness. Each day she wore a variation of the blouse, skirt, stockings and heels that showed off her body so well. And each day she found a reason to saunter into Jon's office and interact with him. Every time there was physical contact and the envelopment in her perfume.

On one Wednesday there was a change in her attire. She arrived in a dress. If anything the dress was a bit shorter and a bit tighter than her usual skirt and blouse combination. And on her feet she wore a pair of apparently very expensive black leather, high heel knee boots. Jon had a fetish for high heel leather boots, he had even masturbated using his mother's boots from time to time and his internet porn searches often include boots as a keyword. He was erect from the moment he saw Gloria in those boots.

As it happened one of Jon's assignments was 'hot tracked' as a court date was brought forward and so he was going to be putting in a late night. He spent the day hunched over his laptop keyboard researching and writing briefs taking breaks only to go to the men's room and to get coffee and a snack from the break room. As others filed past his door after five on their way home Jon was deeply buried in writing a brief for the next day.

Around five thirty, without saying a word Gloria strutted into his office in her boots and dress. Jon was about to speak when she moved behind his chair and began to massage his neck and shoulders. Jon couldn't help but let out a moan of relief and pleasure as her supple fingers worked magic on the knots and corded muscles in his neck and shoulders.

"Just let Gloria take care of you, baby. I know what you need and I'll make you feel good," she whispered, her lips an inch away from his ear. Her hands began to cover more area on his body, rising up his neck to weave through his hair, drifting around to lightly brush his face. And always, just beyond the pads of her fingers, the light, sensual scratch of her fingernails on his skin. Her hands roamed over the front of his shoulders and down over his pecs. They stopped and she flicked her fingernails over his nipples sending lightning bolts through his system and and surges through his tumescent prick.

She leaned forward and he felt the warmth of the flesh of her huge breasts against his neck and ears. His penis was leaking precum uncontrollably in his boxers.

Murmuring in to his ear she said. "I noticed you seem to like my boots. Do you like my boots, honey?"

"Oh yes," he groaned, "They're beautiful."

"Would you like me to wear boots for you more often, baby?"

"Yessssss," he sighed, lost in a dreamworld of Gloria as her light perfume tickled his nose.

"I'll do it, just for you honey, just for you. I'll wear some of my other boots and you'll know that when I do I'm wearing them for you." She flicked his nipples several more times and then dragged her nails up his chest. She walked away and sang, "I hope that made you feel better, sweetie."

Like a happy drunk he drawled, "Oh, it did. Thank you, Gloria."

Late that night when he finally fell into bed, he fisted his cock furiously and spewed copious amounts of cum thinking of Gloria in her boots.

--

Jon spent Saturday morning in the office catching up on work he had set aside to finish the hot tracked brief. There was no one else in the office so before he left he went and sat at Gloria's desk. He didn't know why he did, perhaps to just feel her presence, to maybe catch a lingering trace of her perfume.

Back at his apartment that afternoon, getting ready for that evening's face time call with Tina he thought about the differences between the two women. Tina was thin and had very small breasts compared to Gloria's magnificent rack and voluptuous figure. Tina kept her hair in a short bob cut, far and away different from Gloria's long, thick, luxurious head of hair. He had never really taken note of women's fingernails before but he was increasingly infatuated with Gloria's perfectly manicured nails. Tina bit her nails.

As he executed this mental exercise comparing the two women he grew aroused once again thinking of Gloria. He decided that rubbing one out before talking to Tina was a good idea so he lay back on his bed and stroked his pulsing erection imagining what Gloria's nipples looked like and whether she shaved or trimmed her pussy. After he erupted and splashed a huge load on his chest and stomach he cleaned up and waited for the call from his girlfriend.

Tina was excited. "I have great news, honey! I have an interview on Tuesday in the city! I can come in on Monday and stay with you overnight, go to my interview and then swing by your office and you can introduce me to some of the people you work with," she bubbled enthusiastically.

Jon was pleased. This is just what he needed. It had been well over a month since he had been with Tina. They made plans to go out to dinner on Monday night and they both were anticipating a lovely night of lovemaking back at his apartment after the meal. Jon was in an upbeat mood for the rest of the weekend that carried over into work on Monday.

As usual Gloria strolled in a little after 9:30. Jon waited until she was settled to approach her desk and ask her what she thought about him bringing Tina into the office the next day. Gloria stood up and placed her palms on her desk. She leaned forward and looked up and down the hallway as if she was about to impart words of wisdom or bring Jon in on some conspiracy.

Jon, however, was mesmerized by the three silver pendants swinging back and forth in front of her chest and had to snap himself out of his daze to concentrate on Gloria's voice.

"Oh, I suppose it's alright. I wouldn't make too big a deal about it and I wouldn't spend much time introducing her to any of the Partners. You've probably noticed that no spouses or significant others have been in the office since you've been here. They usually only show for the Christmas party and maybe for a Partner's retirement."

Jon went back to his office thinking it would be best to maybe just introduce Tina to Gloria and Ellen Rivkind and leave it at that. He didn't see the almost evil smile on Gloria's face as he walked away from her desk.

Don Kennedy blew out of the office in a rush around 3:30 Monday afternoon and shortly thereafter Gloria strode into Jon's office.

Greyman01
Greyman01
435 Followers
12