The Tease: Story One Rewrite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don told me to tell you he needs an update on all the cases you've related to the Kablonsky Corp. Vs. Allied Metal lawsuit by tomorrow."

"Shit," he exclaimed, "that means I'll be here pretty late tonight. I'll have to cancel dinner with Tina, She'll be disappointed."

Gloria said nothing but there was a bounce in her step as she returned to her desk.

Tina was pretty upset when he called to explain that he had to cancel dinner and that he wouldn't be home until late. He had programmed a code into his lock so that she could get into his apartment and he told her there were some microwave meals in the freezer she could choose from for dinner.

It was after seven and Jon was slaving away preparing the update for Don. Surprisingly, Gloria was still in the office and she came into Jon's office and began massaging him as she had done before. She did not hold back and her hands roamed freely over his back, shoulders, neck, face and chest. Twice she took hold of his nipples between the nails on her thumbs and forefingers and pinched and pulled them sending high voltage shocks straight to his cock.

Her lips were right on his ear as she rasped, "That ought to make you go home tonight and pound the hell out of your little girlfriend!"

And then she was gone.

When Jon staggered in the door of his apartment just before 11 he was tired, cranky and very, very horny. He wanted to rail Tina as hard as he could to take out his frustrations and need. But she was tired and angry and only gave him a half hearted blow job finished off with a perfunctory hand job before rolling over and falling asleep.

--

Tuesday morning Jon was was in the office at his usual time. Don had client meetings scheduled all morning so they did not speak about the brief update. Gloria came in a little before 10 and Jon nearly fell out of his chair when he saw her. She was wearing a pinstriped women's power suit with a tight jacket and short skirt. Below the suit she wore another incredible pair of black leather boots, this pair even nicer than the first pair she had worn.

She stopped into his office and twirled as if modeling her outfit for him. "Do you like?" she asked in a girlish titter as she extended one boot out to the side balanced on it's long, thin heel, "As you know they're for you!"

Jon could only gulp as the blood rushed to his dick. He could have passed out as she leaned forward exposing more cleavage than she had ever displayed before because she wasn't wearing a blouse under her suit jacket! The fine lace of a cream colored bra was just visible at the edges of her jacket. Once again her pendants swung to and fro as she allowed Jon a good, long look at her superb mammaries.

Jon's pulse throbbed in his erection. He hoped wouldn't still be hard when Tina showed up.

When she arrived that afternoon Jon went out to the reception area to meet her and escort her to his office. They talked about how her interview had gone (she thought pretty well) and he pointed out a couple of the Partner's offices as they passed. Gloria was not at her desk as they approached but he could see her strutting down the hallway toward them.

"Here comes Gloria, now. I'll introduce you," he said.

As he made the introductions it struck him that it was like the city mouse and the country mouse. Gloria was this sophisticated, put together sex bomb of a woman in her power suit and boots. Tina almost looked like a mouse in her brown dress with the high, lace collar and it's hemline below her knees. The dress almost fell like a sack on her body, revealing no curves nor accentuating her limited bust line. Her two inch heels did nothing to improve her appearance.

Jon cringed as he watched Gloria appraise Tina and assess her limitations. Her saw a wave of smugness wash over her face as she mentally dismissed Tina as inferior. As she spoke to Tina about how well Jon was doing in his early days at the firm she reached out and put her arm around his shoulders.

"I'm very proud of how well he's fitting in," she added, in a self-satisfied tone.

Jon decided to hustle Tina back to the apartment so she wouldn't be late for her train. He had her at the station two hours before departure claiming he had to get back to the office.

About 5:30 that night Gloria came into his office and shut the door behind her. She sat down in one of the chairs in front of Jon's desk and said, "So that was the little woman, and I do mean little," cupping her breasts and pushing them up as she said the word little. Jon said nothing.

"Have you ever been with a real woman, Jon? I mean a physically gifted, experienced woman who knows how to please and keep a man happy? Have you honey?"

Jon was speechless as he looked at her.

"For instance, I imagine that you look at me and you see a woman you think is unattainable for someone like you. I know you get hard as steel when you look at me. I see how the bulge forms in your pants. I see the drool almost spilling from your mouth. You can't keep your eye off my breasts, my high heels, especially my boots and I'm sure you're laser locked on my ass when I walk away from you."

She began toying with the button on her suit jacket. "Clearly you love the feel of my hands on you, when I rake my nails over you, when I press my 'girls' against you. I'll bet you're wondering what I would look like if I took off this suit jacket and sat before you wearing only my bra."

She unbuttoned the button and the jacket slid open an inch or two. "I'll bet you'd love to see what kind of panties I wear, lacy? Thongs? Maybe none! I will tell you I only wear stockings, never pantyhose. Usually hold ups but on occasion I do wear a garter belt and hose."

As she spoke, she raised one booted leg and rested the spike heel on the edge of his desk. Then she raised the the other leg crossing it over the ankle of the first without ever exposing more than the tops of her stockings and a bit of her strong, firm thighs.

Jon was transfixed staring at the boots and her legs. The raging boner in his pants was on the verge of becoming painful.

"I could do things for you that your little girlfriend wouldn't even dream of. When I blow you it'll feel like I'm sucking the cum straight from your balls. Imagine these stocking clad, booted legs wrapped around you as you bury yourself in my little pussy. And from what I've seen in your pants we will be a lovely, snug fit."

She let her jacket fall completely open and exposed her cantaloupe sized boobs encased in the lacy bra. Her dark nipples were identifiable through the lace and created noticeable points in the taut fabric of each cup. Jon felt the pre cum soaking the leg of his boxers and his hands itched to maul her melons. His mouth watered thinking about kissing those soft, full lips.

"Forgot about little what's her name. She's on the train back to Hooterville and I'm right here. I know how to take care of you, baby. I can make you feel better than she ever will and I'll help you launch and manage your career until we're rich beyond your dreams."

Jon was faltering. "Her name is..., her name is... Tina. She's very nice. She's..., she's..."

"I'm sure she's very sweet, Jon but do you think she's ever going to deep throat your cock? Do you think she's ever going to let you fuck her in the ass? I don't think so. You'll think you've died and gone to heaven when you explode your load in my amazing butt hole."

Jon sat stock still behind his desk. His mind was a whirl of thoughts ranging from just how amazing anal sex with Gloria would be to the years he had spent with Tina and the talks they had about a future together. Had his dick be chiseled out of marble it could not have been harder. This woman before him was a truly amazing physical specimen, unlike any woman he had ever been close to before.

Almost through a haze Jon watched as Gloria began to move. As if in slow motion her boots disappeared from view. Then she rose from the chair, her jacket staying behind as she advanced around his desk. The exposed slopes of her breasts rose and fell as she moved. Her hips rolled seductively with each stride closer to his chair. Her light perfume, which he now realized he enjoyed so much, gently enveloped him.

Without a word Gloria reached out and touched his face with both her hands. She slid them into his hair, her beautiful nails lightly scratching his scalp as they wove their way to the back of his head. She leaned forward until his field of vision could only register the creamy, soft skin of her bosom. Gently, tenderly she pulled his face forward until he was buried on the wondrous flesh of her chest.

Barely able to breathe Jon didn't try to resist or move in any way. The feeling of being cradled to her glorious boobs was something he didn't realize he longed for. As his brain was approaching overload from the sensory stimulation he heard her sultry voice.

"That's it honey. Let momma show you how she can make you feel good. Let me show you how good it can be."

She withdrew herself from his face and then bent lower. Still embracing his head in her hands she placed her lips against and softly kissed him, Jon closed his eyes and savored the feel of Gloria's plush lips caressing his. He could feel and taste her lip gloss as it smeared on him. When she parted her lips and slipped her tongue against him he immediately reciprocated because his desire to taste her was off the charts. And she tasted... perfect.

Gloria broke the kiss and lowered herself to her knees. Deftly and swiftly she unbuckled his belt, pulled down his zipper and hooked her fingers into the waistband of his boxers. With no resistance from Jon she pulled both to his knees allowing his rigid phallus to pop up between them. Gloria's eyes widened as she leered at his purple helmet mounted on formidable shaft.

"I knew you were packing something serious in those pants, baby, but I never expected it would be this fabulous pussy pleaser!" she almost sang in delight.

She ran her nails lightly up and down the length and around the head once or twice. Jon twitched uncontrollably as the nerve endings fired off their signals of pleasure at her touch. Precum oozed in a continuous flow from his tip and began to run down toward his balls. Gloria leaned in and licked him from base to tip lapping up the dripping fluid in the process.

"Mmmmmmm, that's good," she purred. She leaned in again and kissed the head. "I am so going to relish getting to know this fuck stick very, very intimately."

She then surrounded the knob with her lips and with tantalizing slowness swept her tongue around the head. Jon groaned long and low and his hands moved to her head entwining in her thick, midnight dark mane. Though he could not see it Gloria's lips curled into a smile as she felt his hands.

With practiced skill Gloria began to lower her mouth, taking more and more of Jon's cock into her warm, wet mouth. When she stopped momentarily Jon assumed that she had reached her threshold. But then her head dropped further until she had swallowed his entirety. He could feel her throat constrict and then relax around him as he slid into her. "Oh gawd," he grunted.

With one hand firmly around him following her lips up and down she began to bob on his manhood, gagging slightly on each down stroke. "Gloria," he gasped, "I'm gonna... I'm gonna... cum."

Rather than slowing or stopping she sped up her motion and began to suck hard. In no more than two or three cycles Jon let go and a torrent of spunk spewed from him. Gloria moaned her satisfaction as she gulped and swallowed his prodigious emissions as fast as she could. When he had no more to give and he was too sensitive to endure her a moment longer he pushed her head away and slumped in his chair.

Gloria sat back onto the heels of her boots and beamed as mega watt smile at him. Through hooded eyes he watched her catch a drop of his semen that drooled from the corner of her mouth on her finger and then lick it up. "Mmmmmm, nothing quite tastes like a healthy young man's cum," she giggled.

She then stood and undid the catch and zipper at the side of her skirt. The material slid off her hips, over her thighs and pooled at her feet. She wore no panties. Her sex was revealed in all of it's hairless glory. Jon stared in awe at her voluptuous body clad only in a bra, thigh high stockings and boots. Gloria shifted and sat on his desk, pushing papers, laptop and other items away to make room for her perfect posterior.

"Come on baby," she urged, spreading her thighs wide to expose everything. "Come make momma feel good."

Jon slipped from his chair to his knees like a man entranced, which he was. His eyes were locked on the glistening treasure between his assistant's spectacular thighs. And now, a new aroma took over his olfactory receptors. It was the scent of a woman. He moved his head within millimeters of her snatch and inhaled the heady fragrance, his new favorite scent.

With each exhale after one of his deep inhalations Gloria could feel his breath tickling her exposed labia and it drove her wild. She was blessed with two very dark pink/brown lips that protruded from between her outer lips. "Don't tease me baby, momma needs your mouth on her," she moaned.

Jon kissed her, and then sucked her sexy petals into his mouth. He nibbled, sucked and teased the flesh before extending his tongue and splitting the two halves apart. He was rewarded with a guttural sigh of pleasure and with his first taste of her juice. It was like ambrosia to him and his tongue went in search of the source. As he began spelunking within her pink cave Gloria leaned back in joy as the sensations drifted through her body.

She raised her booted legs and lay them down his back. Jon thrilled as he felt her boots on him, excited as he anticipated the feeling of them on his bare skin in the future. He vacuumed her fleshy wings into his mouth and hoovered his way to their apex. He was pleasantly surprised to find a sizable and easily accessed clitoris. Merely by running his tongue around it he estimated it was at least the size of a ripe blueberry.

When his tongue circled her clit Gloria threw her head back and wailed, "Yesssssss!"

By experimenting Jon learned that his new lover reacted strongest to him running the flat of his tongue up her pink pearl in long strokes. He continued to lap at her like a dog with peanut butter. He could feel her thighs quivering and heard her breath coming in gasps until the dam broke. Her breathing became husky pants as her body jerked in ecstasy until her thighs clamped hard around his head and she desperately gasped, "no more, no more."

As he stood to regard the Venus lightly panting on his desk he realized his tie was soaked with her emissions. 'I'll never be able to wear this tie again,' he chuckled to himself. When Gloria was recovered he offered her his hand and helped her to stand. He wrapped her in a strong embrace and she responded in in kind.

"You're mine, now," she whispered in his ear.

"I'm all yours, now," he replied with a smile.

As he assisted her with getting dressed and composing herself she said to him, "You're coming home with me and we are going to fuck each other to within an inch of our lives. Over the weekend you'll move in with me and I will make you the happiest man on earth."

For the first time in his new career Jon was late for work the next morning.

EPILOGUE

Gloria and Jon have been married for a little over a year now. Some folks looked at the age difference, she was 45 after all and he was only 25, but it mattered not to the couple. Jon is clearly on the fastest track to partner in the history of the firm of Greenwald, Emerson, and Fitzpatrick. With the bonuses he receives he buys Gloria lingerie, stockings and boots, which she mainly wears around the house and in their marital bed.

12