The Tease that Went Further

Story Info
My wife let a guy look up her skirt.
1.2k words
4.46
29k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cjc1974
Cjc1974
40 Followers

As Wendy and I explored our fantasies more and more, she slowly revealed more about her desires. Sometimes when she would tell me stories it seemed like more than a story. It was like Wendy was talking about a memory not a fantasy. I always wondered if Wendy had some hot experiences I didn't know about, but like most men I just pushed those thoughts out of my head. During our lovemaking Wendy opened up and told me her different fantasies, one of my favorite fantasies was Wendy at a party getting drunk open her legs a little and let a guy get a peek up her skirt. It always seemed so real. It was the way she told the story and it really turned me on. I started asking her to tell that story more because I thought it was so hot. It got even hotter the night I found out that it really happened.

Wendy and I were having a rare Sunday night session. The kids were sleeping, and she didn't have to teach the next day. We went to the downstairs bedroom so we weren't disturbed or have the kids hear us.

I was tired so we started things a little slower, but Wendy got me rock hard soon enough. She was wearing slightly see-through bikini underwear which always turns me on. She flipped over on her stomach with her perfect ass slightly raised and slid her hands underneath her hips and slowly started rubbing her pussy over her sexy underwear. Wendy knew I loved to watch her play with herself plus she always got more relaxed and playful when she wasn't working the next day. Wendy kept rubbing herself and opened her legs just a little more so I could see. I kneeled on the bed to get closer and Wendy said "not yet, I want you to watch me and think about what I'm doing."

I stood up and started playing with myself as I watched Wendy slightly open her legs and rub her pussy over those hot see through bikini underwear.

Wendy continued... "Do you like watching me baby? Do you like seeing me spread my legs to show you? I was rock hard and Wendy knew it. I said yes babe I love it, it's so hot! "Does it make you think about that story you love to hear, the one where I'm at a party on the couch and I open my legs up and let a guy look up my skirt? Oh yes baby, that's so hot, you know I love it. Wendy stopped playing with herself and said

"Go get a chair and I'll be right back"

I got a folding chair and sat facing the bed. Wendy came in wearing a mid length skirt she had since I met her. "I changed my mind, bring your chair out by the couch babe" she pointed and asked me to sit 6 feet away directly across from the couch. Wendy slowly sat down on the couch with her knees pointing directly at me and continued...

"So that fantasy story you love was almost the same as right now, except for what I'm about to tell you is what really happened. You remember that party about 5 years ago and at our neighbor Mike and Sheila's house? Wendy didn't wait for me to respond she just opened her legs a little and kept telling the story. "At the end of the night there were only four of us in their basement. You told me you were tired and went home which left me and my full glass of wine alone with Mike and his wife. Right after you went upstairs to leave, Mike's wife went up to the kitchen to start cleaning up. If you remember I was wearing this same skirt... Their couch was low and I saw Mike looking up my skirt more than a few times that night. The more I drank, the easier it was to hold my legs open just a little wider and a little longer so mike could see a little more.

I was just teasing him but it was turning me on to be looked at. After his wife went upstairs, I noticed Mike looking between my legs again so I opened them up again, but this time a little wider apart so Mike could see more. Mikes eyes and mouth looked like a kid at Christmas. He started to get up to come over, assuming it was an invitation.

I put up my hand motioning for him to stay on the chair just like you are now babe.

I leaned back on the couch like I am now and I opened my legs wider so Mike could see me babe. Mike glanced towards the stairs but we heard his wife still making noise in the kitchen. Mike unzipped his pants and started playing with his cock. That's when I slid my ass to the edge of their couch pulled up my skirt and opened my legs wide. I whispered to Mike and asked him if this is what he wanted to see all night... Mike said a little loudly "oh God yes". "He realized it was loud and looked over at the stairs but Sheila wasn't coming down.

When Mike looked back towards me, I just did it babe, I have NEVER been this bold and done something like this before but I dropped my hand to my underwear and pulled them aside, showing Mike everything! I was so wet and so turned on, so was he. He tried to come over again just like you want to now babe but I wouldn't let him. We both started masturbating. it was so hot to have him looking at my pussy while he was playing with his cock.

it didn't take long before I came really hard. My eyes rolled back then I closed them tight when I came. I finally opened my eyes and saw Mike on his knees right next to me playing with his cock. He put his hand on the top of my thigh right by my pussy babe. I had no plans on letting him touch me. It was just going to be a show for us both to get off on but I got caught in the moment and I let him slide his finger inside me. It felt so good and started to make me feel like I could cum again.

Mike was rock hard like you are now babe. Come over here and put your finger inside my wet pussy. Mike was fingering me just like this and playing with himself just like you are now babe. I was getting so turned on, it was so hot. I was getting ready to cum again from Mikes finger so I leaned my head back again. I could hear Mike playing with himself and breathing louder, it was so hot. That's when I felt his tongue go inside me with his finger. I couldn't hold it any longer babe and I came really hard on Mikes finger and tongue and he came too"

Yes babe lick me like Mike did and make me cum on your face!

Wendy and I both exploded at the same time, we both came so hard that we couldn't move.

I always knew there was a real story and now Wendy confirmed it.

As we both laid in bed that night completely satisfied, I contemplated Wendy telling me her story from that night, would I have the guts to tell her mine...

Cjc1974
Cjc1974
40 Followers