Wife’s Unplanned First Time

Story Info
Our fantasy sex talk became a reality.
3k words
4.45
29k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cjc1974
Cjc1974
40 Followers

My wife of 10 years and I have had the usual highs and lows of most relationships. It starts out hot and you can't get enough of each other. Like most people, as we got comfortable and used to each other, the sex faded and life goals took over, work, house, kids etc. Nothing wrong with any of that but sex takes a back seat unless you prioritize it, like many couples, we didn't. This was my second marriage and one of the most important things you learn from a failed first marriage is the importance of communication. The longer you wait to talk the worse things get. If we wanted to break the monotony and recharge our sex life, I had to be honest and take some risks. Any relationship worth the effort always has some risk, so I opened up to Wendy about my wants, needs and fantasy's. This is a story about that.

Wendy and I have a great life. Two young kids, a great home great jobs and great friends. We both love each other and love being together. As we have grown and learned each other, the bond has become stronger. During sex we talk a little about fantasies but I could tell Wendy was holding back and so was I, neither one wanting to cross a line.

I have much more experience than Wendy and my fantasies are more extreme than hers. In fact, when I first started talking dirty during sex, Wendy was a little turned off. She claimed that during sex there was nothing in her head and she was just enjoying the feeling. Because of this, I never expected us to end up on the same page sexually, but that's just what happened...

The first time I breached the subject of fantasy talk, Wendy was very uncomfortable. It took a long time for her to understand that SHE was the one who turned me on and my fantasies were about her getting off. It took a few years for Wendy to finally feel comfortable having any fantasy talk at all. As time went on though, Wendy opened up more and more, about what she was thinking about and what was happening to her. Even then I still talked about her fantasy stories and slowly introduced little bits of my own fantasy into her stories.

My true fantasy was about us and another woman in a threesome but I never had the courage to bring it up. One night after Wendy and I were out and had a few cocktails, I decided to breach the subject in one of our fantasy talk moments. It didn't go as planned..... LOL Wendy stopped everything and said no way!

Since the idea of a threesome with another woman went nowhere, I immediately pivoted and said OK how about another guy? It wasn't a no, she just looked at me and asked "why would you want that?" I assured her I wasn't interested in men and explained that it was a turn on thinking about her getting off no matter how, plus the added excitement of watching her do it with someone other than me was really hot. I still wanted another woman to join us but as we got into talking about it more, the idea of Wendy getting off with me and another guy started to turn me on. It became such a turn on for me thinking about Wendy looking at me while a guy was fingering her wet pussy and licking her till she came. So much so that I finally got the courage to ask Wendy if she would REALLY let a guy touch her with me there. To my surprise she said maybe, it depends. My cock went rock hard when she said that and we fucked like animals that night. Wendy saw how turned on I got so it really escalated her fantasy talk. It took a while but she went from no fantasy talk, to loving thinking about a guy touching her and being with her. Almost every time we fucked she would closer her eyes and tell me about a fantasy of some guy touching and fucking her.

One night when Wendy was drunk and we were having a particularly hot night of Sex, she surprised me. I asked her again, if I somehow arranged it, would she would really let a guy touch her and lick her, I was shocked when I heard her say yes!

I couldn't believe what I was finally hearing after all these years! Just thinking about Wendy getting touched under her skirt and her cumming on someone's fingers was enough to make me cum harder than I ever have before.

Now that the ice had been broken, the stories got hotter and hotter. Wendy still wasn't ready to actually do something with a stranger but she really got off coming home from a night out with the girls and telling me a story about what she secretly wanted the guys to do to her.

It was a Saturday night in early Summer. Covid was finally breaking and bars were fully open so Wendy and her friends were raring to go. Wendy had hot friends. They were all married but most of them very unhappily. However, none of them would ever cheat on their Husbands. They were way too conservative to let that happen. The plan was to meet at our house for pre drinks. Wendy was wearing a mid length polka dot summer dress. I knew she was wearing her hot green see through underwear because she gave me a flash just to tease me. Wendy has an incredible ass and she knows it. She keeps a thin trimmed landing strip which I love. When she lifted up her dress to show me front and back, I wanted to fuck her right there!

I would have if the doorbell didn't ring. It was one of her hottest friends Rachel. Rachel is a pretty 5.9 blonde also with a great ass. Of all Wendy's friends, Rachel was the most unhappy. She and I always had a little flirtatious banter when we saw each other. The two girls had a couple drinks and headed out for their girls night.

When Wendy and her girlfriends go out, they almost always are home by 11:30, tonight was different. I was in bed and heard the front door then heard her footsteps, and the bathroom door close. I looked at my phone and saw it was almost 2:00 am. Wow, I thought, Wendy and the girls must have had a crazy night...

Wendy and I had out fantasy talk earlier that day, so my mind began racing about her coming home so late and what could have happened! I went from asleep to wide awake. It was a strange combination of nervous and slightly turned on.

Wendy came out of the bathroom and into our bedroom. I could smell the alcohol and a faint smell of cigarettes. Wendy didn't smoke regularly or really at all, but when she was drunk, she'd have an occasional cigarette. She had taken her shoes off and still had on her polka dot summer dress. "Babe are you still up?" Wendy asked me as she she stood next to the bed. She leaned in and started kissing me. Her words were slightly slurred and I could taste the alcohol on her breath. Every other time Wendy got home from a night out with the girls, she was tired and ready for bed. Tonight for the first time, she wanted to kiss me and It completely surprised me. A few seconds later I was completely in shock when she took my hand, put it under her dress and asked me to put a finger inside her. I couldn't believe it was happening! Wendy then reached under dress and pulled her underwear to the side. I felt how wet she was and My finger slid easily inside her. She immediately started pressing her hips down on my finger and kissing me hard. I've never seen Wendy like this. Her tongue was in my mouth and she was moaning. She reached under the covers and started touching and stroking my cock which was rock hard at this point. My mind was racing back and forth between how hot this was and wondering what she had done to make her so horny.

My finger was inside Wendy's soaking wet pussy. I pulled my mouth away from hers and I asked her to tell me what happened tonight, I had to know, and don't leave out any details... Wendy grabbed my hand and pushed my fingers deeper inside her. She was so wet.. and said "wait I heed to cum first then I'll tell you everything". I almost came right then when I heard what she said! I asked her, "someone touched you tonight didn't they?".

2 seconds later, she exploded on my fingers. Wendy held on to my hard cock tight and moaned and came so hard and loud like I have never heard her before!

After Her breathing was back to normal, she said I'll take my dress off and lay next to you. I told her to keep it on and lay down. Whatever Wendy was going to tell me, I wanted to hear it with her dress still on so I could touch and fell what she was wearing when it happened to her. She laid next to me and proceeded to tell me everything.

After her and Rachel left our place feeling a little buzzed, they met the rest of their friends out at a new restaurant they all wanted to try. Wendy said it was busy and there was a table of 6 guys right next to them who started talking to them almost immediately. Some of the guys were married and two weren't or at least they said so. From here I'm going to tell the story like Wendy told me.

"One of them looked similar to the guy we talk about in my fantasy babe. He was tall light brown hair and in great shape. We all ate with our friends but as soon as we finished dinner the guy and his friend came over and sat right next to Rachel and me. After a little while two of the girls went home and it was four of us. We got more drinks which the guys paid for and before long the diners were gone and the restaurant turned into kinda of a club. They lowered the lights and the music was so good and people started dancing. Rachel and I were talking to the guys so Amy and Kristen said they were going to go home. They asked Rachel and I if we were OK and we told them yes, we didn't want to be rude to the guys who had just bought us two drinks and were leaving after we finished them.

Something happened after the girls left but you can't tell Paul (Rachel's Husband) All of a sudden I look over and Rachel is totally making out with this guy! I know Rachel is unhappy but I never thought in a million years she would just make out with some random! I asked Wendy if she said something to Rachel. Wendy said "I was about to when the guy I was talking to, grabbed my hand and said let's dance. We were all feeling good from the drinks but I stopped and asked Rachel if she was OK. Rachel waved me off. I wasn't sure what to do so I just got up and went with him to the dance floor."

"Babe I swear that even though he was like they guy I talk about, I wasn't really thinking about doing anything. I was drunk and flirting but I promise you I was coming home after a dance or two. The music was so good and between the drinks and music and everything, I was having so much fun! One dance turned into three babe and the guy was fun and a great dancer. After three dance songs a slower kind of sing along came on. Me and the guy were singing along and all of a sudden his arm was around me. it felt surreal. We have talked about different scenarios in our fantasies and one of them was just like this.. The dance floor was crowded and there really wasn't anywhere to move so I just stood there and let him put his arm around be. Since I didn't say no or try to move away, the guy must have taken that for me liking it.

"well did you?" I asked.

Wendy continued: I guess so, I wasn't really thinking about it more than just enjoying the moment and the music so it kind of felt natural. But almost right away he put both arms around me and pulled me back into him. He was strong and confident and I'd be lying if I didn't tell you I got a little turned on. I started thinking of our fantasy talk and it was ACTUALLY happening. My heart and brain were racing, wondering if I could actually do something like we talk about!

I'm just going to tell you the rest but I need you to promise me you are ok and won't be mad at me.. I was rock hard and nervous at the same time. Did I want to know, was it just fantasy talk or was I OK with the real thing happening? I had to know so I told Wendy to keep going.

I realized I hadn't checked on Rachel in a while so I looked over where I left her and the other guy but they were gone. The guy I was with said he saw them walk out 20 min ago. I checked my phone and Rachel had sent me a text. "Saw your enjoying yourself on the dance floor" I'm in good hands, talk tomorrow" Rachel was my ride so now I was on my own.

I knew Wendy was about to tell me the hottest part of the night so as we laid in bed next to each other I reached down and under Wendy's dress and started playing with Wendy's wet pussy over her underwear and said "tell me the rest".

Wendy opened her legs and pulled her underwear to the side for my fingers...

Once he pulled me back into him I could feel his hard cock against my lower back and ass. The crowd was singing along looking at the DJ and the dance floor was dark. The next thing I felt was him kissing the back of my neck. I responded by dropping my arms down reaching back and rubbing the side of his legs and ass. That's when I felt his hands over my dress on my legs. I just froze because I knew what he wanted to do and there was no turning back if I let him. His left hand rubbed down to the edge of my dress then in between my lower thighs. I was so turned on and I knew I was getting really wet. He moved his left hand up under my dress and up my thigh babe. Then I felt it, he put his finger in between my legs on my underwear and started rubbing slowly on my pussy. I was so turned on and I opened my legs while I reached back and started stroking his cock through his jeans. As soon as I did that his fingers went underneath my underwear from the side and he slid his finger between my legs and inside me. I almost came on his finger right there and didn't want him to stop but he suddenly took his hand out of my underwear and turned me around to kiss me. His tongue was deep in my mouth and I was kissing him back just as hard babe.

Wendy was close to cumming as she was telling me the story and so was I.

My finger went deeper inside her and we started kissing like teenagers. I lifted up her dress and Wendy spread her legs wide for me and said "put you cock inside me babe and I'll tell you the rest"

I wasn't going to be able to hold out much longer before I came. My cock slid inside Wendy's pussy. Tell me the rest now!

My cock was pumping in and out of Wendy and she continued..

We stopped kissing and he said come with me I'll drive you home. As soon as we got in his car we were all over each other babe. His hand went between my legs again and he leaned my seat back. He was kissing me and sliding his fingers in and out, fucking my wet pussy with his fingers. I couldn't stop and I came so hard on his fingers..

Then he unbuttoned his pants and slid them down. I said, "Oh my god babe, did you let him fuck you"

No, I know he wanted to but I told him I couldn't. So I leaned over and started sucking on him. He was big babe and really hard. I couldn't believe I was sucking on some guys cock who I just met at a restaurant. It was surreal and hot and I just kept going. I was using my mouth and hands and I sucked on his balls too. He put his hands on the back of my head and started to go deeper inside my mouth. He went faster and faster and was fucking my mouth. I could tell he was going to cum soon so I decided I was going to make him cum on his stomach and my hands. But that's when all of a sudden it happened. I felt him shoot inside my mouth in the back of my throat babe. He pulled my head down and kept cumming in my mouth. I didn't stop him and let him keep cumming and cumming in my mouth and I just kept swallowing him.

That's all My cock could handle. I exploded and came harder in Wendy than ever before. As I was cumming Wendy came too! She dug her nails into my ass and screamed as she came.

I rolled off Wendy and we both laid there in silence after the best sex we ever had. now what....

Cjc1974
Cjc1974
40 Followers