The Technicalities of Cheating

Story Info
Is it really cheating if it’s your fiancé’s twin?
924 words
3.9
8.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Is it really cheating if you're fucking your soon-to-be-husband's twin brother?

That's the thought that always crosses my mind whenever I'm stuffed with my brother-in-law's cock which is more often than I'd like to admit.

My foot bounces on Trevor's ass while he drives his cock in my creamy pussy at a fervent pace. The pained expression that he holds on his face as he concentrates on fucking my tight cunt is the same face Taylor makes when he's on top of me.

Almost everything about the brothers is identical. From their angular face, to their muscular but slightly husky body frame, and even the groans that escape their lips when they part my mocha brown pussy lips and watch themselves disappear into my warm wetness.

Trevor reaches between us and furiously rubs my clit with his fingers as he hammers home into me. He smirks when my eyes roll to the back of my head and I grip the lapels on his suit jacket as if my life depends on it. My orgasm hits me in strong tidal waves. I try to stay quiet, but a yelp involuntarily slips past my lips when he slows his fast strikes into long slow strokes, elongating my orgasm. He slowly grinds our sex together, stirring my moist insides and the sexy sound echoes in the small walk-in closet.

He leans in for a kiss but I turn my head before we make contact.

"No messing up the makeup. And shh please! You keep fucking me so loud, someone may walk by and hear us," I whisper. I make sure my floor length maxi dress is still bunched up around my waist and not getting covered in our juices.

His blue eyes darken and he grabs my legs that are currently around his waist and bends them back towards me. He grips the back of my knees and pins my legs on either side of my head.

"You're on my dick right now, not Taylor's," he says. He accentuates every word by dropping his cock into me with a loud, hard slap between every word. The mention of my fiancé's name as his brother fucks me mercilessly makes my pussy involuntarily tighten before my juices begin squirting out covering his cock and accidentally spraying onto his suit jacket and dress shirt. Trevor pulls his dick all the way out of me with every stroke before dropping his hips and roughly entering my soaking pussy again.

"Look at all of your cum on my dick," he commands while grabbing my face and tilting my head down to see where we connect. The contrast of his glistening white flesh against my melanated sex is a striking sight to see.

"You wanted to cum all over my dick today. That's why you wore my favorite color today, not his. That juicy ass in your tight navy blue dress has been calling my name during the entire engagement party. I noticed you didn't have any panty lines, and you didn't wear a bra either because those hard nipples kept pointing my way even when you were by his side. You were letting me know I had easy access to your holes if I wanted them. You may be his future wife, but you're my dirty slut right now. You wanted this dick tonight, so now let me fuck you my way."

Trevor covers my body with his own, rumpling our clothes in the process. His body weight keeps me pinned in place on the closet floor forcing me to take his rough fucking. Despite my earlier plea, he finds my lips and kisses me just as rough and passionate. I moan loudly as his lips claim mine and his tongue explores my willing mouth. His sweat drips on my face as we lay forehead to forehead in my bedroom's walk-in closet while my engagement dinner goes on in the dining room. My brother-in-law screws me as his twin brother entertains our guests just a few rooms away. I won't be able to quickly rejoin the party once we're done. Trevor is making sure I can't emerge out of this room without looking thoroughly fucked.

He starts to lose his rhythm and his groans grow louder directly in my ear. I feel his dick start to swell inside of me and the extra fullness pushes me over the edge once again. Our orgasms hit us both hard, his hips jerking angrily as he shoots his cum in my throbbing pussy. I close my eyes while my orgasmic high takes me to cloud nine.

Trevor slips his shrinking cock out of me just as we hear Taylor's voice in the distance calling out my name. I snap my eyes open and fear takes a grip of my whole body. Trevor smirks again at my panic-stricken face before he kisses me once more. His lips stay on mine and keeps me quiet as we hear footsteps quickly enter the bedroom before walking out again.

A few more silent seconds go by before he finally stands up. He strips off his suit and grabs a similar one that hangs on Taylor's side of the closet. He quickly dresses while I grab a random panty from one of my drawers and I try to clean his cum that's currently leaking from my pussy. Trevor takes one last long look at my disheveled appearance and satisfaction covers his face. He takes the soiled panty and slips it into my fiancé's pants pocket before finally leaving me alone.