The Telephone Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't move and she asks so sweetly, "Honey, please help me with my top."

I want to tear into the top and maul those mounds that I saw last night, but I think of her comment of me being a gentleman.

I step closer and she latches on to me again. I take the wrist of the hand she's holding me with and bring it to her side. She softly giggles at my actions and obeys.

I bring my hands to her upper chest, above her breasts and slip my hands up and onto her shoulders. I have the shirt on top of my hands and peel it off her shoulders and we feel it slip to the floor. I look at her body and the first thing I see is the damn bruises. She sees my face go from hatred for the jerk that did this, to the admiration of the body itself. She has a gentle hold again as I stand back just a bit to admire the goddess. My god, she's perfect. All those lucky fucking guys that have had her and then lost her because of lack of respect.

She now comes in close and hugs around my waist. I smell her hair and smell my shampoo in it. I smile at the recent memories of showering with her. This time it will be so different.

I lean down and pick her up in a cradle. She's a feather as she grips her arms around my neck. For a funny, I look at her breasts and then smile big at her, "Nice boobies."

She howls as I laugh with her.

I walk over to the side of the bed and lay her on her back. She's still a bit sore, but wriggles down and gets comfortable. I'm on my knees beside her and look down her perfect form. She smiles at me and then brings her hand to my cheek and moves me to look at her face. She indicates a kiss, and we lock lips for the first time. She feels me unload at the side of the bed and she pulls back as I groan softly.

She's looking at me, then bursts out laughing, "Am I that sexy?"

I nod with enthusiasm, "Oh, hell yeah!"

She's still laughing, "Wow! I have never gotten a guy off with just a kiss. You are something special."

I'm chuckling too as I come in for seconds. She's still giggling when I set my lips on hers.

After a lingering kiss, she pulls back a bit and asks, "Have you ever eaten pussy?"

I look at her, "Really?"

She smiles big, "You are like a big virgin. I'm loving this."

I'm really not impressed, and she sees this.

She giggles and hugs my head, "Nick, listen. I'm not at all making fun of you. You have to know that, like I said before, I've had sex every day for the last ten years. You, being a novice at it, thrills me. So far you have been so different from all the others. And that's a good thing. Your tenderness and, if I could call it, innocence, is a real nice thing for me. Shit, I wish we met years ago."

I'm smilin'!

I chuckle, "I've never met an ex-hooker before and I know that you would know more than me. I'm too fucking shy around the ladies to make an impression. So far, I'm glad you called. I'm really glad you are still here."

She smiles, "Shall we continue?"

I smile big, "Pussy eating?"

She giggles, "Kiss up my legs and get used to the smell. Some guys love it, and some don't care for it. Just get close enough for a little lick of my juice. My pussy won't bite back."

I go for another funny, "I'm supposed to bite?"

She howls, "No silly! No biting! Suck, slurp, lick, kiss, hum, just easy on the bristle rub. If you shave, I'll show you how to shave me."

I'm dumb struck, "Shave you?"

She howls again, "Oh Nick! You're killing me! Maybe we should just fuck for now. I really want to try your size. Shit, I bet you don't even know you are on the larger scale for pecker size, do you."

I look down and she sees me pulse woody up.

She purrs, "Do that again, but in me next time."

We forego the pie munch for now as she sees my grin as I come to the end of the bed. I do get a whiff and it's like something I have never smelled before. Not totally offensive, but it may take some getting used to. Shit! What the hell am I thinking! This doll will be gone after she's healed up enough to run. Who the hell am I kidding?

I see a little dribble and go for a lick. I find out from her gasp she's a bit sensitive down there for a lick like that. Again, something to get used to, but tolerable.

I kiss up her flat belly and kiss her breast. I'm so ready for another discharge, I'll leave the other boob for next time. I gotta get in before I explode.

She's smiling bigger as I put woody at her entrance. I'm looking at her anticipation and slowly sink in her. Her eyes close and her legs spread more. Seems I'm doing it right for the experienced girl.

She smiles big and asks, "You done?" After I fill her in.

I look at her and slowly start to pull out, "I guess so."

Again, she howls, "The hell you are! Get pumping that post inside me."

She still giggling as I get up on my hands and get a good tempo going. She has the giggles as I rock in her.

She says, "Ok, now when you get all the way in me, hit on the end a bit."

I thump on her and she's grinning big, "Ok, a bit more."

Holy shit, she's giving me a work-out. I'm starting to feel it in my arms as the thump becomes a hammer. She mouths 'More', and I find another gear to hit her on the hilt. I watch as her eyeballs roll back, and I slow down.

She gasps, "No! Keep going! I'm almost there!"

I get to animal on her and the feeling is marvelous. I'm dripping sweat when she gasps big and grips her arms and legs around me.

I slow down again, and she barks, "Keep hammering!"

I get going like my life depended on it.

I see a different look on her, but I figure she's wanted it hard, so l keep it up. She tells me later it's been a while since that kind of feeling came over her.

She opens her mouth in a silent scream, but then it comes out. Shit! It almost deafens me as she screeches out her climax. Her nails are digging into my back, and I feel her toes doing something the same. I can't help but chuckle as I drip sweat off of me onto her. She's writhing around like a possessed woman as I marvel at her movements under me. I have to weigh two times more than this wafer of a girl and I'm having trouble staying connected to her. I'm groaning and gasping as she jerks and gyrates down there.

I've flopped right on top of her, and we are both sucking wind.

I look at her, "Holy cow. What happened?"

She's wheezing, "I don't know! I've met my match!"

I laugh, "Hardly! You, tiny person, almost killed me! I sure am glad I was on top!"

She giggles, "Good thing there's a next time."

She howls again at my look. She's laughing so hard as she tries to roll me off.

She's still giggling, "Get off! I'm hot!"

I roll, but take her with me. I push her up to sitting and she giggles again.

I ask, "What?"

She brings my hands up to squeeze her breasts and feels me expand inside of herself.

She gasps, "Oh! Do that again!"

I do, and she jerks her pussy on my poor aching woody.

I groan and sit up and bear hug her, "Oh no! Please! I'm in pain in such a short time!"

She laughs, "What, no pecker calluses?"

I laugh with her, "This could be a long and glorious relationship. But you have to break the virgin in gently."

She smiles big and pulls my head back to look at me, "Virgin, my ass......"

I interrupt with a snort, "No it isn't! Not from what I saw last night."

"What? Oh! Not my ass, silly!"

The laughs continue as we stand up and head to the shower. Shit. It's too tight with just me in here. The door was open yesterday, so it wasn't an issue. But with both of us in it with the door shut, nothing works.

She turns to face me and asks, "You know any contractor guy that can build us a bigger shower?"

I'm shocked, "There's an us?"

She purrs, "If it's big enough, I'm moving in."

I say, "On it today!"

She giggles and squeals as I pick her up in a hug.

I let her shower first, then she towels off as she watches my routine in the shower.

She sees me shaving under the spray and asks, "You need some incentive to get the shower reno job done? You can shave my pussy in the new shower."

I hack and cough as she had me opening my mouth while rinsing my face. Again, she finds this very funny and has to hang onto the counter to stay vertical.

I look at her, "What's with you? It's like you got hit with a silly stick."

I'm toweling off and she grips a half mast woody, "Yeah, this silly stick."

She's not laughing right now.

I stop scrubbing my head dry and look at her, "Life can change in a heart beat. Look at where you were ten hours ago. Look at the coincidence of your dialing abilities. None, I might add. Just a fluke you caught me home on a Friday night."

She giggles, "Yeah. Mr party animal."

I say, "Friday nights I take off for Saturday nights."

She laughs again and brings her arms way up and around my neck, "Who says you're boring. You've kept me entertained the whole morning. I'm so glad to misdial you."

I hug around her ribs and smile, "I'm so glad you did. I'm so glad you stopped to pay attention to a big dork like me."

She giggles, then gets quiet, "It's not a long way from dork to stud muffin. But I'm looking forward to watching the transformation."

I see her sincerity and reach way down for a kiss. She accepts and things warm up again. She pulls back with another giggle, "Stick it out."

I look between us and poke her in the stomach.

She laughs, "No! You're tongue!"

I chuckle, "I knew what you meant. Just wanted to keep the dorky impression a bit longer."

She giggles again, then gets serious, "Why are you like that? Why do you want to make me laugh all the time?"

I put my head down, "A couple of reasons. The best one is I love the sound of your giggle. It grips my heart and I skyrocket that you think I'm funny. Second, I heard you scream and cry last night. I had nightmares with that scream. I honestly woke up twice that I thought I heard you scream again. I hate that sound and it's haunting me now. I'm trying to tape over that sound with your giggles. That's what I want to hear when I lay down at night." I pause. "And third, I'm a nervous wreck. I'm treading on eggshells to keep it light, so you don't think I'm a real dork. I've been one for so long, I don't know what's normal now. My fear is that I'm going to wake up with ten pounds of come in my pants and find that I had the best wet dream a man could have."

We are both quiet a moment and I see something she wants to say.

She sees I see, and sighs, "I have many secrets in my life. I have a hell of a lot of baggage. But one of my secrets is not a secret to all that know me. I made a comment about moving in. I cannot do that."

She pauses now, "I've been pregnant twice."

I look at her.

"I have two children. Shelby is seven, and Max is three."

She's waiting for a reaction and softly gasps when I smile, "Can't wait to meet them."

She sobs into my chest, "Only a dork would say that." Then, "No! Only a gentleman would say that! Yes! I've been rescued by a gentleman. Now I want to move in."

I shake my head, "Not until the shower is three times as big."

She giggles in her tears. Everyone she talked to that wanted to get closer to her thought the kids were baggage. This dork likes the idea of kids. What the hell?

I ask, "Where are they?"

She gasps again, "What time is it?"

"Mid- day, high noon."

She goes out to look for some clothes and there is none.

She says, "Shit! I have nothing here! The sitter will be pissed! I'm an hour late."

I go to the hall closet and grab a bed sheet. She stands there stunned at what I'm doing. I unfold the sheet and wrap it two or three times around her and pick her up over my shoulder. She's squealing and laughing as we walk out of the apartment and catch the elevator door before it closes. I ask for her floor and she manages to hit a button.

I pat her ass, "Good girl."

She has to giggle and swats my ass. The others in the elevator find this funny too.

When we get to her door she knocks and yells while she's upside down on my shoulder, "It's me!"

Shelby opens the door and sees mom's hair hanging down as she's turned upside down.

Eva giggles, "Hi hon. I brought someone to meet you."

Shelby says, "Looks like he brought you."

I set mom down in the living room and she cringes at her bruises, "Hon, Shelby, I want you to meet Mr... Um."

"Mom, you don't even know his name?"

Eva giggles, "He's Nick from 1017 down stairs. But you, young lady should address him as..."

She swings her hand towards me, and I say, "Dork?"

Eva howls and Shelby giggles.

Eva says, "No! Maybe we'll stick to Nick. Just Nick."

Shelby blushes as she says, "I like dork better."

Eva can't help but laugh and she tries to admonish the girl, "No! Nick!"

We all have a chuckle and little Max comes out to see what all the fun is he's missing. He stands beside mom and looks way up at me.

Eva says, "Max, honey, this is Nick. He's a new friend.

He has no words.

I come down to my knees and smile at the little guy, "When your mom told me about you, the first thing I thought of was what's for lunch."

I get down lower to whisper, "I make a mean blueberry pancake. Interested?"

He smiles big and nods.

I look up at mom, "Would it be ok if I made your family lunch?"

Eva is almost in tears. She forgets what she's wearing, but hugs me around my head as I kneel. The sheet slips a bit and I definitely notice, but Shelby is quicker with, "Mom, your boob is in Nick's face."

She jumps back, "Oh! I'm sorry!"

I can only smile as she covers up. This doesn't go by Shelby as mom blushes as she turns to head to her room for clothes.

She yells back at me, "Nick, what do you like?"

I yell back, "Blueberry pancakes!"

She's laughing, "No silly! For me to wear!"

"Blueberry pancakes!"

Now even Max thinks that's funny.

He says, "It sounds like we are going to eat mommy."

I look up at the blushing lady and smile, "Yes, it sure does."

She giggles quietly and goes back to get dressed more.

I say loud enough for Eva, "If you're asking me, I picture you in a summery dress."

She comes out in tight ass jeans and looks a bit uncomfortable with her bruises still. Damn fine sight, but she turns back to her room.

I yell, "Jeans look great too!"

She giggles, "Maybe when I don't hurt so much."

Shelby looks at me, "Why does mom hurt?"

I come and sit down and am eye level with her, "Your mom called me when a man was hurting her. I came up to the room where she was, and I saw him... Um... hurting her. I took the guy and pushed his head out the window. He was scared I was going to drop him, but I didn't. I carried your mom to my place, and she showered and slept there. She forgot about the sitter until we came up."

"Mom had no clothes on."

I bow my head, "Yeah, the mean man ripped them off your mother. I sure was mad at the man."

Now she's indignant with the man, "I am too."

I smile, "We will never see him again, I hope."

"I hope not too." Says Shelby.

Mom comes in the room, "Hope not what, Shelby?"

She looks at mom, "See the man that hurt you last light."

Eva looks at me, "What's this?"

I say, "She asked why you had no clothes on and I told her about the mean man that was hurting you. We don't want to see him ever again. Shelby agrees."

Mom comes and hugs Shelby, "You're right, hon. We don't ever want to see him again."

Eva gets the kids encouraged to get dressed out of their pyjamas to come down to my place for lunch.

She looks around, "Where's Jeniffer?"

Shelby says, "She left at eleven. She said she has a life too and just left."

Eva looks at me, "Shit. My kids were abandoned for an hour."

She's not happy with herself.

We get back to my place and I get the kids in the kitchen to help. What a fucking mess, but a hell of a lot of fun.

I hear a strange tune in the living room and Eva goes for her purse. I can hear the guy yelling through the phone from the kitchen as Eva tries to settle him. I come in, wiping my hands on my apron and then indicate for her to give me the phone. She's trying to explain that the hooking scene is not for her, and she's quit. Not working to placate the guy.

I take the phone, "Excuse me, sir!"

He stops, then, "Who the hell is this?"

I smile, "My name is Nick. I assume you are the former employer of Eva's. Is that correct?"

Eva is grinning.

I hold the phone away from my ear as the next barrage of expletives come out.

I yell in the phone, "Sir! That's enough! Eva told you that she is no longer interested in your employment! How about dropping it!"

He says, "She owes me for the john she had last night!"

I yell back, "You owe her for protection she never got! She tried to call you several times at which you chose to ignore! Jack, the jerk, beat the shit out of her. I've seen all the bruises he's left. I took his head and showed him the view from the thirtieth floor. He was so drunk he fell on his ass before I let him go. Now. I say that you are square. She has the cash, but you had no protection for her. You come and see me if there is any disagreement. I'll straighten you out."

The guy is quiet a moment, then I hear dead air. I smile and hand the phone back to her.

She asks, "What?"

I smile, "He hung up. I'm pretty sure he's ok with the agreement."

"What agreement?"

I chuckle, "He didn't complain! I take that as a good sign. If he wants more, he can come and discuss it again. You just send him to me for collections."

She smiles, "Angel."

I smile, "More like angel dork."

She giggles and comes and hugs me. She reaches up for a kiss and I bend down to get it.

Shelby comes out covered in flour, "Ooooo, mom's got a boyfriend. His name is dork."

I howl and mom screeches, "Shelby!"

Shelby laughs too and goes back in the kitchen.

I'm still laughing, and Eva snickers and comes in close to me, "I like dorks."

I chuckle, "You've got one."

She hugs me tighter.

Lunch is consumed by four very hungry people. Little Max devours more than mom can believe. She looks under the table to see where the child is putting it all. She comes up and shakes her head. The guy is beaming at mom.

Eva sits back and watches me with her children. She sees a glimmer of family, but says nothing about it at this time. She's smiling at me and my maturity, or lack thereof, with Shelby as she interviews me for mom. She's asking about my work and where my mom and dad are. How many brothers and sisters and stuff like that?. Eva is also interested, but just sits back and smirks at the young griller. I look at mom every once in a while, and she has an expectant look for the answer as well. I chuckle and answer the girl.

Lunch is finished and time to clean the mess.

Shelby protests and I say, "Who made the mess! Come on! As soon as this is cleaned up, we can all go for a nap!"

The look on Shelby's face has mom and I howling. That's not going to happen.

I ask, "Not an incentive?"

She shakes her head.

I make like I'm thinking, "Um.... How about, let's get this place cleaned up, and then we'll go shopping!"

Same response.

"How about, let's get this place cleaned up, and then we'll all go to the park and swings!"

Oh, that hit the spot.

Shelby's eyes get big, and she looks at mom, "Can we?"

She giggles softly and looks at my grin, "Ok hon. Let's clean this place up."

Shelby's excitement is rubbed off on Max and he's game too.

We work together and it's not long and all the syrup is wiped up and the dishes are clean and put away. It's better for a Saturday afternoon than I've ever had the place. I'm pleased and we all head to the elevator.

The family is light hearted and the elevator door opens to Jack standing there. He sees Eva first and has an evil grin. Then he sees me and cowers back.

I smile, "Hi Jack, nice to meet you again. You've met Eva, these are her two kids, Shelby and Max. We are off to the park for some swing time."