The Telephone Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He's mute as he really sees my size now. I stand there with my arms crossed and square in front of him. He's shitting bricks right now as we are enclosed in the small cube. The door opens on the main floor, and he tries to go around me.

I step in his way, "Eva will no longer be visiting you or anyone else in the previous profession. I'm sure we have come to an agreement on this, haven't we."

He nods, and I step aside. He shoots out of the elevator and doesn't look back.

I smile at the kids, "He won't bother mom any more."

Shelby asks, "That's him? The guy that hurt mom?"

She looks at his back as he walks away around a corner. The fire in the child's eyes surprises me. I lean over and whisper to mom, "Don't piss her off. She's ready to rumble."

Eva giggles softly as we step out for others to use the lift.

We walk to the park and little Max is already feeling fatigued. I pick him up and set him on my shoulders and he's a bit scared at first, but then he starts looking around at the view in the elevated spot. Mom sees the boy's wonder and big grin as this new guy takes an interest in her children. Mom is quite often teary eyed when she hears me with one of the kids laughing.

They are all tuckered out when we sit down at the roadside pizza stand and have a light dinner.

After some ice cream and another run in the park, I'm carrying Shelby, and Eva has Max in her arms. We get off the elevator at her apartment and set the kids down for bed.

I sit back as they do their routine and listen to the soft giggles of a happy family. I muse that this is normal, but after, I hear it's hardly this way.

Shelby yells from her bed, "Goodnight, dork!"

Eva screeches and I howl, "Goodnight, sweetheart!"

I hear Eva find a rib or two and Shelby squeals and giggles.

Eva comes to me in tears and sits on my lap on the couch. She hugs and kisses me as she weeps. Shit. She's getting me choked up too.

She softly says, "I can't believe this day."

I say, "I'm sorry hon. I'll do better tomorrow."

She giggles in her tears and slaps my shoulder, "Stop it a moment."

Then she says, "You are truly a godsend. An angel dropped out of heaven and into my life. The way you took on my two kids and lasted longer than them, is a true testament to your character. What do I have to do to keep you?"

I smile, "So far you are on the right track. But to me, you are the drawing card. I love playing with your kids, but it's you I'm really interested in. I'm looking at my situation and thinking the same thing. How the hell do I keep a girl like you? I hear of your past and your hunger for sex. I hear of your uncle and many others taking you. You've had your cravings taken care of. How the hell do I compete with that? You say you're ok with sex five times a day. Hell, I've had sex twice as much with you than any other. And we were only twenty hours together. If I were to even try to keep up to your sex cravings, you would wear me down to my boner. If there's a bone in there."

She's giggling softly, "Ok. I loved my time with you. If you are up to it, let's try tonight to have some fun, and if you explode, well, you would go out with a smile anyways."

I chuckle and pick her up. I ask with my eyes, and she indicates with her eyes to the bedroom.

I'm smilin'!

I set her down, standing in front of me, and she hugs me hard. I start to undo the buttons down the back of her dress. I see the smile on her cheek as permission to proceed. I bring my hands up to her shoulders and she slumps the dress off. She's shy when I softly gasp at what she has on under the dress.

She asks, "Is it ok?"

I say as I sit on the bed to get a closer look, "Hon, you are gorgeous. I've seen something like this in those adds, but never thought that I would get this close to lace and silk. You are a goddess. Thank you for calling me."

She smiles and slowly turns around. I see the bruises, but choose to look at the girl. I bring my hand up to her ass and lightly touch the flesh to fabric line as she comes around to face me again. My hands are softly on her hips, and I slowly get to looking at her face. She softly giggles as it's taken quite a while for me to get there.

She says, "Hi handsome."

I smile big, "Hi goddess."

She giggles, "How about trying that muff munch?"

Shit. I'm game and woody's hurting already. She sees this and pulls me up to standing. She sits on the bed now and takes my belt. She removes my pants and underwear and sees some start to the flavor wasted. She smiles up at my face as she grips on with both hands. She sees my eyeballs roll back and then I feel her lips on woody. That's the first deposit of many this fine evening with the girl.

I see her eyelids quiver when she goes to try to swallow my whole post. It seems she's determined to get it down. I can't help but chuckle at her resolve. She looks up at me with her mouth full and I can see what she's thinking just with her very active eyes, 'shut up and let me do this'.

Now I have to close my eyes from looking at her face, but I still have a little chuckle.

It's not long, she's got off a few times to take a deep breath, but I feel her nose in my lower hair.

I look, then say, "Oh my god! I feel your tonsils!"

Now she has to pull off and laugh. She hits me harder this time with her little fist and I catch the second attempt. I'm still laughing, and she giggles now.

I pull her in quick and bear hug her, "How about you lose the lacy, frilly thing and I try that, that muff lunch, or whatever."

She howls, "Oh! You are so funny! How about a muff munch, or pussy munch? Muff lunch, I guess it would be close. Ok, lunch on my muff."

I wait for her to disrobe but she lays back on the bed.

She says, "There's three small snaps under there. Use your teeth on those snaps."

I'm grinning like a fool and come down to the end of the bed and see the sweet honey pot. Again, a description that she told me later. Honey pot. I'm grinning big and she's looking down over her breasts at me and my so-called innocence. I get a whiff of her scent again and I find it not repulsive, but to pleasure this girl the way she's anticipating makes it all worth it. I taste the garment and figure that's her too.

I grip on with my teeth then let go, "I thought I wasn't supposed to bite."

She giggles. "Shut up."

I chuckle again and get the snaps pulled apart. The bottom part falls to the bed, and I use my thumb to push the top part under itself. I look at her wet spot a moment and think about her kids coming out of there. Holy shit, it must be cavernous in there. I'll save that comment for a later time. She's looking damn serious right about now.

I remember that she wanted to see the length of my tongue. She felt it in her mouth several times in the kiss, but now I stick it out and wiggle it around.

Her eyes get big, then a smile, "Oooo, get that snake in my muff and move it around."

I'm chuckling again as I set my mouth on her. I use my tongue in the slit and open things up. I wasn't expecting so much liquid out and pull back.

I look up at her with a face and ask, "You peeing?"

She howls again. What a dork! She's trying to tell me of the lady juice that comes with the anticipation of sex.

She's still having to hold her sore sides as she explains that it's what comes out when you are so ready for sex, "Now get back in there!"

I comply and stick my tongue inside her all the way I can reach. She gasps big, then gasps again as I move it around. She's squealing and I guess I'm doing things right, because the juice is flowing. She's building up steam and her pelvis is moving. She all of a sudden shrieks and gives my nose a good wallop with her pelvis. I pull off and groan as I roll to the floor holding my beak. She looks up at the feeling lost and asks, "Where did you go?"

I get up and my face is full of blood from the nose punch.

She's laughing so hard and trying to apologize. It's not working.

I hold my nose and say with a nasally voice and bugged out eyes, "Wow! Didn't see that coming!"

It's a good thing she's laying down. She's laughing so hard that she couldn't stand if she wanted to.

Obviously, we are too loud for Shelby. She knocks on the door and Eva whips the cover over herself. I'm sitting on the floor and grab my pants to cover myself as Shelby opens without our consent.

She looks at mom, "Mom? What's so funny? You woke me up."

Eva is still laughing, but holding the volume down. Shelby looks at me and gasps at all the blood. She looks at mom and I say with the same nasally voice, "Your mother thinks I'm funny. Do I look funny?"

She looks at me again, then back to her mother laughing louder now. She's clueless on what's going on, but silently backs out the door and closes it without another word.

Eva loses it again and howls.

She's trying to yell at Shelby, "Hon! He's ok! He's just very funny!" and bursts out laughing at my state again.

I'm shaking my head and holding my nose as I get up and head to the can. I try to swat her ass and she dodges the whack.

I come out, and for another funny, I have gobs of toilet paper hanging out each nostril.

She howls again as I jump her in bed and demand a kiss from the dork. She tries to avoid it this time, but I smother her with kisses and licks. She's still giggling as we hug each other and slow down.

She gets to be a bit serious and asks, "So, how did you like it so far?"

With the nostrils still plugged, I say, "You know....."

She bursts out laughing again. I roll my eyes as it's going to be a hell of a long night if this keeps up.

I get up and off the bed and go and sit in the small chair by the make-up table. She still has the giggles and I wait.

She's trying to bid me to come back to bed and I squeak out, "Why?"

She gets going again while trying to cover her mouth. She gives up and lays back with her forearm over her eyes and laughs out now.

She doesn't see me, but I come to the foot of the bed and dive in her muff again. She gasps big but still has the giggles. It's not long and she's working those pelvic muscles again. This time I decide to hang on a bit tighter and bring my hands under her skinny little butt. She giggles one more time, but it's short lived from the feeling below. She really gets moving and the pelvis bucks and snaps as she goes through her moment. I hang on to the end and am pretty damn proud of myself as I manage without any more injuries. I pull off and she forgot about the toilet paper nose plugs.

She lays back with her arm over her eyes again and laughs quietly, "I'll never look at you the same when you muff lunch me again."

I'm chuckling as her stomach is bouncing with laughter.

I get up and go to the bathroom again to see if the bleeding has stopped. Damn good thing. She's liable to pee her bed if I come out with new nose plugs.

I come out presentable and lean over her, "I have a football helmet with a nose guard. You behave or I'll have to employ it again."

She giggles and opens her arms for me to come to her. She's nude now and I'm falling in love. The look of this girl is one thing, but her character is something else. The way she looks and instructs her children, the way she talks to strangers. I'm not surprised she's a lousy hooker. Her character is just not in that realm. She's just a horned-up girl that loves the attention. I have no idea how this is going to work as time goes on. Either she'll kill me or go looking for others to help her with her cravings. How do I feel about that? Hell, I don't know. She's getting pretty close to my heart, but I hardly know her to make a call now.

We have a similar love making as this morning, but just as thrilling to me. It seems she's just fine with the amount of output I have for her with my lack of calluses.

Right now, we are cuddling after a shower and fun there too. She seems content and I think she's almost asleep on me.

She asks, "Why are you here?"

I snort and chuckle, "Maybe some hot chick dropped into my life, and I thought, what the hell, I'll hang around for a while."

She smiles and is not really satisfied with the answer.

I softly say, "Hon, you rock my world. I had no idea how I was going to find a girl. You came along and took me on a hell of a ride. Just twenty-four hours ago I was washing your ass and squirting in my pants."

She giggles.

"I've wanted a girl, but I had no idea how to get one. Now you fall into my life, and we just seem to be connecting. If we continue for a week, or a month, we'll see each other's true nature, our real character. Maybe this is a thrill for both of us for now, but are not compatible in our real lives."

She almost whispers, "Why do you say that like that?"

I sigh, "Hon, I'm really starting to like the way we fit. I love how you've taught me so much about sex. I love to be with your kids. But.... Shit. I don't know. What if you don't like me in a month? What if I really am a dork? I just want you to know that I'm open to whatever you think. I would really love to get to know you better and then we can decide whether we are friends, or lovers, or even more."

She's quiet.

I look down on her face, "Hon, I would really love to know where your head is at. I love the sex. We have so much fun. Thank you."

She sighs again and I wait.

She's choking up, "What's even more?"

"Hmm?"

"You said, 'friends, or lovers, or even more'."

I smile and I wait for her to look up at me, "Family."

She sobs and mauls my neck.

Oh shit! Does she think that's a proposal?

I softly ask, "Hey, hey, hey, what are you thinking?"

She's weeping, "I'm always thinking of that. Family. What's missing in mine?"

I'm floored. Not expected. What the hell do I do?

"Eva, is that what you want? A guy to complete the picture?"

She nods without looking at me.

"Hon, I'm not that up on procedure, but I would think we would get to know each other a bit before jumping into a commitment. I take that very seriously as my parents didn't. As young as I knew, they were at each other's throat. I couldn't figure out why they brought my sister into the world when they were so destined for a divorce. Shit, she was three and I was six when the bomb blew apart our family. My sister and I were very fortunate to get taken from both parents and into a great foster family. Both mom and dad jumped off the same bridge a month apart. Dad figured mom could do it, so can he. What a family that was. I'm sorry hon, I'm a little cautious of commitments. It doesn't mean no, but it does mean be patient with me."

She looks up at me with hopeful eyes, "It's not a no?"

I smile, "What would Friday nights be without a phone call? How about pancakes for lunch on Saturdays?"

She's giggling, but weeping... if you can figure that out.

She hugs me again and asks, "So, where do we go from here?"

I smile, "That's tomorrow's talk. I want to sleep with my new lover for now. How about it?"

She smiles big and turns her back to me and wriggles her ass into my groin.

I rub her hip, "Goodnight, sweetheart."

She wriggles a bit more and sighs, "Goodnight, Hon."

I'm Smilin'!