The Temple of the Fertile Womb

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she continued on, the town now far behind her, she realized just how bad the animal smelled. She supposed it was to be expected, after all there was little water out here in this arid environment, and what there was of it wouldn't be wasted on bathing the camels. Still, what she wouldn't give for one of those pine tree-scented air fresheners right now--or a case of them. She couldn't imagine how the beast was going to smell after walking miles in the hot desert sun!

To take her mind off the smell, she focused on her adversary, the one who had once again gotten the upper hand on her...

Chapter 7

Her name was Ivana Gyetchyahov, a Russian born ex-classmate of Cutie's, one whom despised her for various reasons. And the feeling was mutual, as far as Cutie was concerned.

They'd once been friends as freshmen, bonding over the fact that they both were interested in archeology, a field still dominated by men at that time and even today. Both were smart and aced their courses, which gave way to what was then a friendly rivalry when it came to making grades and earning praise from their professors. They even became roommates starting their sophomore year.

Things went well between the two of them for a while. It wasn't until their junior year that their relationship changed. Cutie had spent her summer helping out on a dig in Utah. It was a pretty mundane outing, but it gave her valuable field experience that she hoped would serve her well in the future (and pad her resume as she had begun accumulating a list of those she intended to apply for jobs with once she graduated).

Cutie assumed her friend had gone back to Russia to visit her family, for she had not seen them since getting her student visa to study here in the United States. When she arrived back on campus though, it was impossible not to noticed how she had spent her summer vacation.

Cutie and Ivana had similar builds and features, with the only differences being Ivana's hair was jet black and Cutie's skin was unable to hold a tan. They'd shared the same lovely smile, trim waist, and cute bottom, amongst other traits. They had also shared a bosom that would make Olive Oyl seem stacked by comparison.

Cutie had accepted the fact that having 'cleavage' was always going to be a foreign concept for her and didn't let it bother her. She went about life with the same confidence she had always exhibited. Ivana on the other hand felt as though nature had cheated her. She'd seen many a woman become rich and successful, marrying handsome men, gaining position and power in their jobs, and getting everything they desired, simply due to having an impressive rack. She believed all of her hard work was for naught, as she was never going to get ahead while she was burdened with such a 'disadvantage.'

That summer, Ivana had dealt with what she considered a major obstacle to her success. She had taken her life savings and gotten her breasts enlarged. She didn't just go up a size or two, but several, going from an A cup to a DD instantly.

Cutie thought she looked ridiculous. She tried not to come right out and say it, Ivana was her friend after all, and she knew of her insecurity about her breast size, but Ivana knew something was wrong when her friend didn't seem as happy for her as she hoped.

Ivana chalked up Cutie's silence on the subject to envy. She now had what she thought every man and woman craved, and assumed Cutie was jealous that she could not afford such a splendid set of boobs, nor garner the attention that now came with them.

The two girls use to share everything, from secret crushes, to the latest gossip, and everything else, right down to a shared craving for Baskin Robbins Gold Medal Ribbon ice cream with marshmallow topping. And of course they had shared clothes. Now that Ivana's proportions had changed, there was no way Cutie could wear the outfits of her roommate, though truthfully with what she was now choosing to wear, she didn't want to. This, however, did not stop Ivana. When Cutie wasn't around she continued to help herself to her clothes, usually t-shirts. Ivana loved to wear Cutie's shirts, even though they were a real struggle to get into. They held her boobs tight just like a bra, giving her enough of a reason in her book to go without one, and allowed her nipples to be easily noticed straining against the fabric. Due the abundance of material that was stretched over her boobs, the shirts could not fully cover her, always leaving her midriff exposed, which Ivana thought sexy, especially now that she tanned regularly and had gotten that cute piercing in her navel.

More than once Cutie went to don a favorite shirt, only to find in stretched out of shape and unable to be worn as it hung awkwardly on her, bulging in places where Cutie didn't have bulges. Cutie tried to get Ivana to leave her clothes alone, but it did no good as it seemed now that Ivana had the large boobs she always wanted, she felt she was entitled to anything else she wanted too.

Because Cutie seemed to have no appreciation for her newfound confidence, Ivana sought out those who were much more accepting of her figure. The girls spent less and less time together. Ivana began ignoring her classes, in some of which she was partners with Cutie, leaving her to do most, if not all, the work. She had dates now most every night, usually coming home in the wee hours, purposely making just enough noise to wake Cutie up just so she could rub it in how great her night had been.

Cutie had the occasional date too, but she was careful not to bring them by her dorm, nor any of her friends in general. Ivana had an irritating habit of 'forgetting' to put on a bra when her dates were around, or deciding just that moment she needed to take a shower, giving her an excuse to parade around in just a towel--that seemed like no more than a washcloth in comparison to what it was asked to cover.

Cutie also noticed that even though Ivana spent a lot less time in class, her grades were not suffering. While Cutie was busting her butt, Ivana would show up only when absolutely necessary. She rarely was able to answer questions when called upon during class, however she always made it matter of course to stop by the professor's desk before leaving each class, telling how she enjoyed his lecture, and that was learning so much from him. She always smiled brightly while conversing with them, but it was doubtful any of her professors noticed, primarily due to the fact Ivana's choice of dress was basically limited nowadays to 'low-cut and/or braless.'

The last straw for Cutie was when the Dean's list came out for the spring semester. Cutie had worked hard, but hadn't made the cut. But somehow, Ivana had. Ivana claimed that it was all due to some one-on-one tutoring she had been receiving, and some extra credit she had put in with several of her professors.

Cutie couldn't hold back, yelling at her and telling how impossible she had become to be around since she had gotten those 'things' attached to her chest. She didn't put in any effort anymore, all she was about now was flaunting her boobs in people's faces.

Ivana just screamed back that she was just jealous that she had something to flaunt and Cutie didn't. She claimed she was just as smart as Cutie was, proven by their past academic rivalry. Ivana told her not to be hating on her because she didn't have great titties like hers.

Cutie told her they were more like monstrous-titties! For she was happy to have a real body and didn't need big boobs to be a success.

The girls traded barbs for quite some time until Ivana just decided to cut to the chase and state what she believed to be fact:

"My boobs got me on the Dean's list, invited all the coolest parties, and into the pants of some of the hottest studs on campus. You just need to face the facts, my boobs will get me into places that yours never will!"

The next day Ivana moved out. Unfortunately, since they had the same major, they had many classes together and couldn't avoid seeing each other all over campus. Cutie just tried to ignore her, concentrating on working even harder to get good grades and showing everyone, including Ivana, that hard work was the key to success, and that there were no shortcuts.

Ivana didn't make it easy though. They still had some classes together and Ivana always found ways to get little digs in at Cutie's expense. She would brag how she got invited to certain frat parties and ask Cutie why she wasn't there, then she'd act as though a light bulb came on in her head and she'd say "oh yeah, because I have these!" cupping her breasts and pushing then practically into Cutie's face. Then she'd tell her, "I guess this is yet another place my boobs got me into that yours never will!"

Cuie pushed on, putting up with Ivana's snide comments and jokes in class about her small breasts. Ivana still got good grades, but Cutie did as well. Both graduated near the top of their class, ending their college careers with an identical grade point average.

As they set out on their new careers, they lost contact with each other for a while, which neither minded. It wasn't until five years later that Cutie ran into her at a fundraiser to garner support for a new expedition she was to be a part of.

Others were there too, trying to raise funds for their own projects, and Cutie knew she had to bring her 'A' game if she was going to succeed. She chatted up some donors, getting no outright refusals, but not getting any commitments either about funding her expedition. Finally, she was able to speak with Mr. Von Demer, who served as head of a trust that supplied grants to archeologists they felt were in pursuit of worthwhile endeavors. Cutie talked with him for nearly an hour, at the conclusion of which he seemed to be fully onboard with her proposal. The only thing he had left to do was write the check.

Cutie couldn't have been happier, and her bosses would be too, maybe even allowing her to have a larger role in the project, or better yet, be given the opportunity to lead her own team. Cutie sauntered over to the bar for a little celebratory drink, one she felt she certainly deserved.

While she was sipping her drink, she noticed someone new had entered the room. Everyone else had too, as most of the eyes in the room were on the late arrival. Cutie couldn't see who it was, as several people were blocking her view, so she left her spot at the bar and slipped around to the right of her obstacles and found herself face to face with none other than Ivana Gyetchyahov!

They exchanged fake pleasantries, for the sakes of those watching them in the room, then quickly parted company. Cutie continued to mingle with the other attendees, all the while keeping her eyes on Ivana.

Sometime later Cutie was immersed in a conversation with another woman about an exciting find that was made recently in Egypt, and she failed to notice Ivana slip away from the party.

It was nearing the end of the event, and Cutie still didn't see Ivana. She hoped she had left, but for some reason she had a bad feeling that was not the case. Only minutes later, Cutie saw Ivana re-enter the room from a side door. She looked a little disheveled, as her dress was askew and her lipstick was smudged. But she also had an air of smugness and confidence about her. She made eye contact with Cutie, gave her a wink and a snide grin, and made her way toward the exit.

Cutie wondered what that was all about, but her curiosity was satisfied moments later when Mr. Von Demer re-enter through the same door Ivana had minutes ago. He too looked as disheveled as Ivana had been. His hair was tousled and his shirt was untucked on one side. The bowtie he was wearing was undone and laying around his neck, as if it had come undone somehow and he couldn't retie it or simply didn't care.

Cutie approached him before he left, hoping she still had the funding grant he had promised. Mr. Von Demer simply told her that he had made no such promise, that he'd only offered to consider her request, but something had come up and he was going to be unable to fund her project.

Cutie knew exactly what had 'come up,' and left the event dejected. She didn't get the warm accolades she had expected from her bosses or the chance at her own dig team. All thanks to Ivana.

It was pretty much like that from then on. Whenever Cutie and Ivana would be vying for the same thing, whether it be funding, jobs, or whatever, Ivana always seemed to come out on top, telling Cutie her old line "My boobs can get me into all those places yours can't!"

Cutie did go on to have some success and others in her field praised her work. She seemed to have a propensity for finding lost artifacts, piecing together information from multiple sources to make new discoveries. Nothing earth-shattering mind you, but enough to make her semi-well known in the archeology circles. She'd even acquired the moniker, 'California Cutie,' supposedly in reference to some guy back in Indiana in the 40's and 50's who also had the knack of finding long forgotten or unknown objects.

Unfortunately, Ivana had gained the same reputation. She too, made some great finds. There were always rumors that she sometimes stole information and credit from others when recovering the items she had, but nothing was proven. The biggest difference was Cutie's mission was always to gain knowledge. She always allowed others to examine what she had found and donated any unearthed artifacts to museums so everyone could learn from and enjoy them.

Ivana was always about the money. It was often who would pay the most that received her finds. Many times a private collector would fund an expedition and keep the items she found, so any chance of the scientific community ever getting to see them was lost. Cutie couldn't stand the thought of such opportunities for archeological research being hoarded away. The worst part was Ivana didn't seem to have any qualms about damaging or even destroying other treasures to get to what she wanted, for if she wasn't getting paid for it, she didn't care about it.

Cutie had once visited a site after Ivana had been there. One wall contained an depiction of an important event in the evolution of a particular civilization. No other reference existed that was so complete, only brief snippets here and there. Ivana knew its importance to the archeology world, however she'd destroyed it to gain access to a hoard of priceless jewels and statues she believed to be hidden behind it. Turned out nothing was there, she had misinterpreted the location from the information she'd uncovered. She did find what she was looking for later on, and Cutie was sure she received a healthy payday for it, but to her the wall was worth much more.

Too many times Cutie had been beaten out by Ivana, often showing up someplace to find that Ivana had already been there. Most witnesses didn't know her name, but as soon as they mentioned her chest (for few could remember her hair or eye color, much less her name) Cutie knew who it was. She vowed this time would be different...

Chapter 8

Cutie had been riding for nearly two hours. She feared Ivana and Kitty could be quite a ways ahead of her. She didn't let that deter her though. She knew she had two advantages. One was the camel. While Cutie could travel to the Temple's location in a straight line, the path they had to follow would be windy, as they had to avoid the sand dunes and stick to the rocky areas so their jeep would not get stuck. Which if she remembered correctly, would mean quite a lengthy detour around to the west. The second was that even if they arrived long before her, they still may not to be able to find their way in. The two secret entrances were written in Cutie's journal, but weren't on the map that they had, for that information had come from another source.

As she rode, she thought about how totally void of life this place rally was. In all the time Cutie had been in search of the temple of Queen Nefer al Uzza, both this time and in past trips, she had never encountered another soul in this part of the desert. In was so desolate, she had seen no living things at all, save a single scorpion, on her previous trip here.

Cutie decided she needed to stop. She didn't want to, but she was not only starting to cramp up after sitting in the saddle for so long, but she really needed to pee. Babafemi had packed plenty of water and she had gone through two bottles already. She also needed to apply more suntan lotion. Her fair skin did not do well out here, and she had learned to lather herself in the stuff to avoid some serious sunburns later.

She brought the camel to stop, just before a large dune. Commanding the camel to kneel, she gingerly dismounted the beast and stretched her aching back and legs. She reached into her knapsack and pulled out a bottle of SPF 40 lotion.

She wanted a good coating, especially since it was the peak time of day to be burnt. She looked around, as if there was anyone capable of seeing her, then unbuttoned her shirt and placed it atop the saddle of the still kneeling camel. Her bra quickly followed. She then dropped her loose-fitting khaki shorts. She was glad she had worn this pair, as she could get them off without having to remove her boots and subjecting her poor feet to the hot sand.

She then pulled down her lacy white panties. She placed both atop the saddle that already held her other clothing. She made sure they were secure there, as she didn't want them falling off and into the sand. She knew from prior experience that sand got everywhere, and if she even got a few grains of it in her clothing, especially her panties, it would be a most uncomfortable journey the rest of the way.

Cutie stretched again, enjoying the heat on her bare body. It felt quite naughty to be out here naked, but then again, this was the least likely place on the planet she could be caught in the buff. She began to feel the need to pee getting greater, which also reminded her that her bare kitty was currently being exposed and unprotected, and she definitely didn't want to get a sunburn there!

She squirted a generous amount of lotion into her hands and began thoroughly coating herself. Soon she was layered from head to ankles with the stuff, making her feel much better. Her hands were so slippery though, she dropped the bottle four times before being able to get it back in her knapsack.

The camel rose again, apparently tired of kneeling. Cutie couldn't blame it, she got that way too sometimes...

Deciding it was smarter to pee before getting dressed again, she purposely stood in the shadow of the camel (as it was at least a bit cooler) to do her business, with her back to the sand dune. Unfortunately, each time as she was about to crouch and complete her task, the camel kept moving on her, wandering a little further away each time. She figured she must look quite silly, bent over and continuously shift sideways as the camel moved in order to try and stay in its shadow.

Finally the urge was too great and she gave up using the camel to cover herself. She sun was now directly in her face, so she closed her eyes and began to pee. It was a healthy burst and Cutie realized just how badly she had needed to go. As she relieved herself, she could sense a shadow creeping back over her. At least, she reckoned, the stupid beast had come back to her and given her some coverage.

She let out a sigh as the last little bit came out. She stood up and opened her eyes... and saw them watching her!

Over the dune had come a small band of nomadic travelers. There were five camels in all, moving at a snail's pace as they crossed in front of her The first was ridden by a burly man probably in his fifties. Behind him was a young man in his twenties, leading another camel that was without a rider, but loaded with supplies. On the fourth camel was a woman about the same age as the man, at least that was Cutie's best guess due to her being mostly covered. The last camel held to riders, two girls in their mid-teens. Cutie could hear the girls giggling at her, but it was cut short by a sharp rebuke by the older woman. The older man kept his eyes forward, and she heard him mutter "sharmoota". Cutie had been to Egypt enough to know what that word meant. The younger man however, kept looking back, obviously infatuated with the pale, naked American woman.

123456...8