The Temple of the Fertile Womb

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that being said, Kitty stepped out from behind Cutie, the knife still held in her hand, and went up to Ivana and planted a steamy kiss on her. Cutie had to admit to herself that while she hated both these women right now, she felt some jealously too. She had wanted Kitty so badly, yet the whole time she had been played for a fool. She felt her face turning red.

In part from curiosity and in part to break up their kiss, Cutie spoke for the first time, asking Ivana how she had discovered she was in Egypt, much less this remote mining town, as she had been careful not to divulge where she was going, nor what she was looking for.

Ivana gave her an evil grin, telling her it was easy to outwit someone as inferior to herself as Cutie was. It had simply been a matter of using the 'assets' at her disposal.

She had known Cutie was up to something, as she had passed up a few worthwhile offers that had come her way in recent months. Ivana decided to investigate further, as she was always looking for an opportunity to upstage her former friend and roommate.

She'd managed to ascertain that Cutie had gone to Egypt on three previous trips, but not where specifically, or why. When Ivana found out Cutie had booked yet a fourth trip to the country, she decided to act on her curiosity.

She had paid a visit to their former professor, the same one Cutie had been helping to catalog items a short while ago. Ivana hadn't seen the old geezer since the day she graduated and had all but forgotten him, but it seems he hadn't forgotten her, or more precisely, her surgically enhanced chest. They had talked for more than an hour, in which Ivana must have rolled her eyes a dozen times or more. Of course the professor never saw it, as his eyes rarely left her cleavage, and even that was only to check out her butt.

Eventually, Ivana was able to steer the conversation to what Cutie had found. The professor did not know what the map lead to, but Cutie had told him it was important and she must leave as soon as possible to follow this new lead. She did promise as soon as she found what she was looking for, she would be back to help the professor finish his cataloging project.

Ivana knew the map must have great significance, otherwise Little Miss Goody Two-Shoes would have stayed until the professor no longer needed her help. That was when she made the decision to follow Cutie to Egypt, bringing Kitty along with her.

Once she had tracked Cutie to El Nerfu, she had originally intended to just follow her to wherever the map lead and then try and steal whatever of value she found there. It had actually been Kitty who had come up with the idea of seducing her and getting her to spill her guts about her secret quest. At first Ivana scoffed at the idea, figuring in no way could the Cutie she knew have any desires toward the members of her own sex. After all, they'd lived together in college and Cutie never made a pass at her, and Ivana was sure no one, male or female, who liked girls could resist what she had to offer. But Kitty had been insistent, and Ivana had to admit, Kitty's plan worked beautifully, as she not only was able to get the story behind Cutie's quest, but get her hands on the all-important map as well.

Ivana then laughed at Cutie, telling her how pathetic she looked, lying there passed out on the hotel bed last night with her body all wet and horny, but being denied relief. She surmised that perhaps Cutie wouldn't have been so vulnerable if she was getting regularly serviced, but Ivana told her that "When you don't have much to offer a lover, what can you expect?

"Well, now that the famous California Cutie is here, maybe you can help us with a little problem we are having," Ivana suggested, changing her tone as she was eager to get down to business. "Especially since you are the expert on 'little' things," Ivana added with a sarcastic grin.

Ivana lead the trio into another chamber, as Cutie followed behind her being nudged along by Kitty. This room was quite large, and had no other exit than the one they had just passed through. It was well-lit, as Ivana and Kitty had already set up the portable tripod lights Cutie had packed in what was originally her jeep. When Cutie finally took a look around, she was in awe! The depth of the artistry on the walls was amazing, painstaking work that obviously had been crafted by someone with very skilled hands and a keen eye for detail.

What Cutie saw was not only pictures and ornamentation on the walls, but various written historical accounts too, many of which she knew any archeologist would salivate over at just the very thought of being able to examine them. This truly was an important discovery, and Cutie knew that once she was able to announce her find, her career would take a drastic turn as universities, museums, and private collectors would all be vying for her services.

Kitty didn't allow her time to study any of the wall art though, as she dragged her over in front of what was undoubtedly the masterpiece of the room. There were three pieces in all, but the center one was the focus of Cutie's gaze.

It was a life-size rendition of Queen Nefer al Uzza, done entirely in bronze. She was depicted sprawled out naked on an ancient Egyptian chaise (like the ones Cutie had seen in several museums), propped up on one elbow with her body angled toward them. She wore only a crown, decorated in both precious and semiprecious gems, and an amulet around her neck that Cutie knew was suppose to have magical powers to protect the wearer in the afterlife.

Her head was angled upward with her mouth agape and the tip of her tongue sticking out, as if trying to catch a snowflake--something that most likely the Queen had never done. The Queen's belly was sporting an obvious baby bump, just as Cutie expected it would, since everything else showing her physique depicted her in such a state.

Her breasts were thrust out proudly, capped by hardened nipples that were the size of gumdrops. They were full and round, but showed no signs of gravity, age, or pregnancy having yet affected them.

Her legs were spread wide, wider than what one would normally have them for maintaining a comfortable sitting position. And Cutie noticed the highly detailed statue was anatomically correct, from the cleft in her chin to her little belly button to the Pharaoh's clitoris rising from its hood.

Cutie marveled at the craftsmanship of the statue. Some might see it as lewd or even vulgar, but she saw it differently. To her it showed those who viewed it that while she may be pregnant, she was still a beautiful, regal, and desirable woman, and also one with urges and needs like everyone else.

To the left and right of the Queen were statues of two women. By the 'plainness' of each, Cutie surmised these were of servants, there to serve their Queen for all of eternity. Both were dressed in simple garb and wore no jewelry save a simple amulet from their necks.

The more intriguing thing about them were their poses. One was leaning forward on her knees, mouth open, as if to share a sensual kiss with her Queen, while the other was on all fours, head and neck tilted up with her tongue extended fully, slightly curled at the end. There was no doubt in Cutie's mind where that tongue was intended to be used.

Cutie had never seen anything in her excavations, nor that of others, that had uncovered anything so erotic. This could lead to a whole new study of the people of the Queen's time, seeing them not just as warriors, artists, scientists, architects, or mathematicians, but as sexual beings, something all of humanity could relate to.

Before she could study the statues further, Ivana grabbed her by the collar.

"Well?" Ivana asked sternly.

"Well, what?" Cutie replied.

"Don't play stupid with me, Cutie! The map you had clearly shows another chamber beyond this one, most likely where the Queen herself was put to rest, but there is no door. You've had two years to study this temple. Tell us how to gain access and we just might take you with us when we leave, instead of leaving you here to perish in this God forsaken desert!"

Cutie hadn't given any thought as to what they would do with her after they found what they were looking for, but she didn't trust Ivana for a second. Then again, did she really have much of a choice right now?

"Okay, okay, let me think," Cutie begged. She figured the first thing they should do would be to check all the walls, looking for something that might be a hidden switch or cracks indicating the location of a door.

Ivana was getting impatient, telling her they had already been doing that for the past two hours. Cutie ignored her, wanting to check things for herself. It took her nearly thirty minutes to check the walls, but she could not find anything either.

"See, I told you there was nothing! So much for the great California Cutie," Ivana said with a mocking tone, "more like the California Dummy!" Cutie could hear Kitty snickering behind her.

"Well you didn't find anything either did you... you... you big-boobed bimbo!" Cutie yelled back.

Before Cutie could defend herself, Ivana raised her hand and slapped Cutie hard across the face. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that! You've always acted so much better than me, but I know the truth, you're just jealous because I've got real tits, and all your have is those pathetic little bumps. Hell, when I saw you there lying on the hotel bed I wasn't sure at first whether I was looking at your front or your back!" Ivana let out a little laugh at her own joke.

Cutie, her face still stinging from the blow, told her "Your boobs are anything but real! I'll take my little ones over your phony ones any day! I've got pillows at home with less filler than your chest!"

"Maybe so, but I can use mine as an advantage. Do you remember how I stole funding away from you a while back? Or how I landed some of those plum jobs you so desperately wanted? Or how I managed to trick our old professor into giving me information on your quest? With these," Ivana cupped her breasts, which were already overflowing her tight top and thrust them in Cutie's face.

"I wouldn't be such a success if it weren't for these great tits of mine. I wouldn't be here to steal your limelight either, and best yet, I just sat by while you did all the leg work! I told you before, my boobs can get me into all those places yours can't!"

Cutie started to lunge at Ivana, but Kitty grabbed her and held her back.

"Now, now Cutie, we can't have you getting all upset can we? You have a job to do. You need to find us a way into the Queen's chamber," Kitty told her. "After all, you spent all that time last night telling me how much you wanted to find this place and what may possibly lie inside. Now is your chance, don't waste it."

Cutie knew Kitty was right. She didn't have much choice other than to help. Maybe she would find a way to escape later on, but for now she would have to cooperate, not only to save any priceless artifacts from either being taken or destroyed by Ivana, but possible to save her from being left for dead in this place when they had no more use for her.

Cutie kept her anger in check and worked on the problem at hand. Her mind kept coming back to those three statues. There was something about them that seemed familiar...

It finally came to her and she pulled out her journal, flipping through the tattered pages until she found what she was looking for. It was a passage she had found amongst the original scrolls, the ones which led her on the path to eventually finding this tomb. She had only been able to translate some of it though:

'It is said (something, something) two females (something, something) willing to serve (something, something) endless pleasure(?) (something, something) enter the resting place of our Queen. Beware of disturbing (?) (something, something), for in doing so you shall lie with her for all eternity...'

Cutie looked at the statues again. She saw two servants, obviously female. And they certainly were in the correct positions. Maybe she had to move them into place for the door to be opened?

She went over to one of the servant statues and gave it a push. Then she pushed harder. Then she put all her hundred and twenty pounds into it. There was no give. Eventually, the other two saw what she was trying to attempt and joined in. It didn't budge. There was no way they were going to move it ten inches, let alone the ten feet they would need to place it against the Queen.

They tried the other one with the same result. Cutie was sure this was what was required. There must be a way, for the builders had intended this to be accessible by women, so why make it something that would be so difficult, if not impossible for women to do?

She went back to examining the Queen's statue yet again. Another idea struck her. This time she shone her light inside the mouth. Just inside the mouth was a small cavity. There was something beyond it, but her fingers weren't quite thin or flexible enough to get inside.

She shifted down until she was between the Queen's spread thighs. She felt weird doing this, especially with the other two looking on. She shone her beam inside and found the same type of cavity as in her mouth, very small and inaccessible with her finger, but with something obviously inside. Cutie was positive now what must be done. The trick was going to be getting them to believe her.

"Well, if you're done playing amateur gynecologist, you want to tell us what that was all about?" Ivana asked impatiently. "Or are you that hard up that you've had to succumb to molesting two thousand year old women now?" she said with a grin.

Cutie ignored the comment, instead telling Kitty what they had to do. Kitty was less than thrilled with the idea. "You want me to do what?" she asked incredulously.

"We have to 'please the Queen,' just as the servants standing beside her would have done. I think if we 'satisfy her,' she'll allow us into her chamber," Cutie replied.

Kitty looked at Ivana for guidance, hoping she would tell Cutie to find another way, but Ivana just nodded for her to do it. Kitty swallowed hard and knelt down by the Queen's privates. She hoped Cutie was right about this, for she and Ivana had come across a number of booby traps while making their way to this room. Most had been rendered inoperable by age, but each, along with the several working ones they had been fortunate enough to avoid, would have proven deadly, either killing them outright or causing them great harm. The last thing she wanted was to stick her tongue into some dark crevice and have it chopped off or trapped. She depended on her tongue for lots of important things, of which eating and speaking were not necessarily the most important on that list.

Cutie leaned down, aiming her mouth for that of the bronze Queen, meanwhile Kitty did the same with her nether regions. Both hesitated a second before making contact, realizing how strange what they were about to do was, but then they each regained their composure and went to work.

Each woman pushed their faces against the bronze sculpture, trying to get their tongues in as far as possible. Neither woman could find the small opening inside easily, and had to redouble their efforts to do so. Ivana just stood back, shaking her head. All she could think of was this was this had to be the weirdest thing she'd ever seen, yet it was somehow strangely erotic. Maybe when this was all said and done, she'd make the two ladies service her as they were doing the statue right now. She was, at least in her own mind, worthy of being worshipped as a Queen. That would be fun...

Her tongue having had much more practice doing this type of thing, especially since hooking up with Ivana, Kitty managed to work it into her opening first. She could feel something in there, possibly metal, and she tried to push on it with her tongue, but nothing happened. She then curled her tongue and used it to try and pull the item toward her. That was no use, as she simply didn't have enough strength in her tongue to do so, despite the muscle's regular workouts. Her next attempt was trying to move it to the side. Again, she thought she had failed, but after a moment it begrudgingly moved.

Meanwhile Cutie had found her opening too. Just as Kitty managed to make her piece move, Cutie was able to do the same. There were several audible clicks that sounded within as ancient tumblers fell into place. Moments later, a portion of the wall between the Queen's statue and one of the servant's slid back, revealing a new passageway.

Chapter 12

The three women stood in front of the new opening and peered inside. It was too dark to see anything, but the air emanating from inside was stale and musty, as would be expected if this passageway had truly not been opened in more than two thousand years.

Aware that there still may be dangers ahead, Ivana pushed Cutie forward and said, "You first."

Cutie just gave her a wry smile, and slowly made her way inside, followed by Kitty and Ivana, who were obviously expecting more nasty surprises and were keeping a safe distance.

As they made their way down the tunnel, Cutie asked just what Ivana planned to do with whatever they found in the temple.

"Why sell it to the highest bidder, of course!" she replied. "Except for the so-called Phallus of Life, if it really exists. I have a special buyer for that. Some forty-something broad in Europe I've done jobs for in the past, who has more money than she knows what to do with, and is desperate for an heir. She's seen every fertility doctor in the world, but no one can help her. Once I tell her the story behind this artifact, she'll pay me anything to have it. I don't care if it works or not, as long as she thinks it will. If I play my cards right, I'll have so much money I can retire for good!"

Cutie gave her no reply and trudged onward. The tunnel was long and winding, narrow in some spots, yet in others they could walk three abreast. The walls weren't as finished as those in the other sections of the Temple, but there were still some pictures and inscriptions, ones that Cutie would have loved to stop and read, but she was unable to as Kitty kept continuously shoving her in the back and telling her to keep going.

Cutie tread carefully, keeping an eye out for anything that might signal danger to her, but saw nothing. They hadn't encountered any traps thus far, which Cutie knew meant one of two things. Either A, they never expected someone to get this far, therefore did not include any in this part of the Temple, or B, the more likely scenario, that they wanted any such trespassers to gain a false sense of security before springing upon them the most deadly traps in their arsenal.

They finally came to another large room. It was too gloomy for their lights to fully penetrate the darkness, but Kitty was able to spot what looked like a torch sticking out from the wall near her position. She look a lighter out of her pocket and clicked it until a flame appeared.

She held it near the torch, which caught fire easier than expected. It managed to cast some light upon the room, as well as some other torches on the walls. Kitty went around and lit each one, which cast enough light that they no longer needed their flashlights. It was a wonder they still lit, Cutie thought, and what they illuminated took their breath away...

Around the room lay a plethora of items, any of which Cutie knew would make fine additions to some lucky museum's collection, likely elevating it to a very enviable status amongst its rivals. There were not only the usual gems and golden trinkets, but works of art as well. Finely crafted stone and bronze works lined the walls, and pots of various shapes and sizes were spread out around the room. Ivana was nearly salivating, knowing these pieces would fetch millions on the black market.

1...345678