The Temple of the Fertile Womb

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex asked if she would like some breakfast. Cutie told him that would be great. He slid out from under her, pulled on his boxers and a t-shirt, and made his way into the kitchen.

Cutie flopped back against the pillows, running her hands through her hair and trying to shake out the cobwebs in her mind. It had been one heck of a dream. She would have sworn she was really there. She tried to bring it back, but it was fading fast. There was something about Egypt, lots of running and climbing, being naked in the desert, and something about becoming pregnant, which was silly because that was impossible.

She must have dozed off, because Alex was shaking her awake again. She sat up and stretched while Alex placed the tray of food in front of her. All the physical activity in her dream might have been imaginary, but she had worked up a real hunger. She not only finished her food, put part of Alex's as well.

They made love again that morning, this time with Cutie fully awake and in the present, and then enjoyed the day snuggled up together talking and watching movies. At that moment Cutie thought it was the best day of her life... that was until nine months later, to that very day, when the twins Pamela and Jennifer were born.

The end

1...345678