The Temple Pt. 01

Story Info
Hercules arrives at the amazon capital.
1.3k words
4.69
1.7k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hercules stood before the gates of the fortress of Amazonia at the heart of their domain. He looked at the men around him. The best each kingdom had to offer. In this time of war, each kingdom had sent a representative to the Amazonian capital in order to ensure peace for another generation. As queen consort they would be bodyguard and mate for the leader of the amazons, and responsible for sireing the next heir. A duty the amazons took very seriously. They had been escorted by maiden guard, now they stood at the entrance to the city itself. As they made their way up towards the enormous central temple palace in which queen Hippolyta resided, he couldn't help but feel excited. After all, no man had been in this city for a generation. The new queen required new tribute.

"Enter!"

commanded one of the soldiers at the gates to the palace. There was a stir as the 30 or so men stirred. They were clearly not used to taking orders from women. They entered a grand reception hall, far greater than anything in their homelands. They lined up with their array of gifts and tributes. Large doors opened at the far end of the hall and a stunning blond in a billowing translucent robe came down the stairs towards them.

"My name is Cassandra, high priestess of the temple of Aphrodite and handmaiden to Queen Hippolyta. Your tribute is noted, but our interests lie elsewhere. You are here to meet the queen. First, you must be made ready. Strip!"

A shocked murmur ran through the crowd.

"You will strip or you will leave!" came the commanding answer to the hesitation.

Suddenly, guards appeared and began roughly relieving the men of their clothes cutting and tearing. Any man who objected was put at sword point. Hercules shrugged. He had nothing to hide. Gradually, all the men around the room followed suit and before long, all of the 30 men had stripped or been stripped and stood naked in a line.

"Very good. This way to the queen."

Cassandra set off towards the doors, her hips swaying invitingly. The men followed. They arrived in the great hall. A fire burned in the middle and the smell of incense was strong. The air was a little hazy. They stood in anticipation as a voluptuous, silhouetted figure was visible behind a screen turned to reveal herself.

Clad also in a translucent robe, this time purple instead of white, the queen emerged from the haze. Dark hair tumbled almost down to the floor, partially concealing her perfect form. The very sight of her was enough for several men in the line to involuntarily stand to attention, much to the queen's amusement.

"So, this is the best your kingdoms had to offer? I am Hippolyta, queen of the amazons, and you are here to see if you can pass my trials. The first trial has already begun. See the haze here, breathe deeply of the incense," she sighed, "and let us see what is revealed."

Through some strange, mystical quality, the mist induced wooziness and passivity, but also extreme susceptibility to arousal. Within a minute, all the men in the line were at full attention. Hercules, surprised by his own lack of control, felt his manhood inflating as though by some other will. He saw a variety of sizes, fortunately none close to matching his own. Hippolyta began to walk down the line, surveying the assembled manhoods. Occasionally, she would stop and a man would be escorted out. Finally, she got to Hercules and he realised, she was selecting for size! No man left in the line had less than 8 inches. He breathed a sigh if relief. His erect penis stood out before him, as long as her forearm and even thicker. He was in no danger of elimination on this basis at least.

"My, my. It appears we have a demigod among us. I can't wait to see how you fair."

She pushed down on his achingly engorged member, allowing it to spring back into place, smiling as she watched it bounce. She suddenly gave a signal and a girl appeared behind each of the remaining 20 men and began caressing him. Hercules felt her soft hands on his inner thighs, the mist had dulled his sense of danger and he relaxed to enjoy the sensation. Suddenly, he felt the hands twitch as they shifted position, gently but inescapably clasping the plum-sized danglers hanging low between his legs in the heat of the chamber. A series of cries told him the other men had suffered a similar fate. He attempted to remove the hands or turn to get the girl sitting close behind him, reaching up in between his legs, but in this position she was in a total blind spot and completely inaccessible. Furthermore, any attempt at resistance was met with a vicious tug or squeeze to his most sensitive parts. For all his demigod strength, he had never been so helpless as he was at the hands of this tiny amazon. The cries died down as the men were forced to accept their position.

"Congratulations on passing the first challenge. It is time for your next one."

Hercules felt something expertly begin to massage his swollen cock. The dull ache from his balls was quickly replaced by a tingling in the base of his thick shaft as he looked down and saw two small feet against it. The girl behind him maintained her gently tugging grip on his balls as she continued to tease him with her feet from between his legs. He felt sudden warmth as her mouth engulfed his testicles, first one, then the other, gently pulling them back before releasing them with a gentle "POP". Suddenly she shifted position and knelt in front of him. One hand on his cock, the other around his balls. Finally, he saw his captrix. she was petite, blonde and slender. No match for him in battle, he thought, yet here he was, completely at her mercy. From this position, she began to caress his throbbing manhood with her mouth. He grunted at her skills. Somewhere in the distance he heard a loud moan and the heavy splash of thick liquid hitting the stone floor before the queen shouted,

"Out!"

The minutes when by and the speed of stimulation increased. Again and again he heard the sharp voice,

"Out! Out! Out!"

as one-by-one each would-be suitor's stamina failed him. The nymph at Hercules' dick had nothing but a blur for hands as she worked his manhood with all her skill. Another nymph had taken over control of his balls at some point to free her up for her work. He could feel the tingling travelling up his cock, getting dangerously close to the head. He closed his eyes and controlled his breathing in an attempt to repress the sensation. The women giggled with glee as they saw the tension building. His breathing began to quicken as he felt the dread sense of the inevitable, when suddenly, everything stopped. He grunted with surprise at the denial of his satisfaction. Opening his eyes he saw he was alone in the chamber, except for the queen standing in front of him. His throbbing appendage glistened and bobbed slightly, twitching in the afterglow.

"Well done," cooed the voice of the queen,

"Size and stamina. No man has ever survived that part of the trial before. You endured 20 minutes of solid teasing by my handmaidens. Only one trial remains, you must defeat me in battle!"

Hercules looked at the comparatively tiny woman before him and smirked.

"Is that all?"

"Indeed, but this is no ordinary battle. It is a combined test of your physical and sexual discipline. We shall fight, unarmed, the victor shall then choose a sexual technique, at which point we shall engage until pleasure takes one of us. Then, the battle shall begin anew until one submits."