All Comments on 'The Temporary Solution'

by brain_damage

Sort by:
  • 77 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Story

After I was married a couple of years I fucked up one night on a business trip and actually almost got caught by a friend of ours who just happened to be there at the same time. As they say my life flashed in front of me and I knew I would never do it again, and I haven't. Never cut off your nose to spite your face, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
no

the story was well written and quite compelling but the ending sucked. im sorry but it is black and white, especially when situations like this happen so often, they become a cliche/stereotype. she obvious knew it was wrong and why didnt she celebrate by fucking her boyfriend? why did she do it with the temp? and im not sure she would have told him about the incident because of her reaction both after it and when she came to his home to talk about it. thats why im only giving you a 50 because otherwise i thought it was a great story

fregenfregenover 14 years ago
An excellent story

And a well and reasoned ending. People do make mistakes. That's what being human is all about. This was a real doozy and I also wonder if she really would have told him.<P>

But the point is moot. He caught her. She seems truly repentant and sorrowful. It's his choice to take her back or not. He appears to love her enough to get past this. Hopefully his trust is not misplaced but life doesn't give you guarantees.<P>

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good story....

....but I agree that she would have "celebrated" with boyfriend if she truly loved him.There is no point in the drunk cycle where you can fuck another but be too drunk to control yourself.At that point you're passed out-pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I'm waiting for the sequel

She'll cheat again

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Interesting well done story

Why didn't you have this happen after they got married? Just avoiding the loving wife category. Somehow I did not expect a cheat and reconciliation tale to show up as a Romance.

It was sort of anticlimatic since nothing exciting happened after the cheating moment, but well written and the protagonist was well characterized. Just as it is your right to create the story it was our hero's decision to take the risk. No I do not believe that life is so simple that you can follow the mantra, "once a cheater". My Thanks to BD

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A good story

Very well reasoned, and full of emotion. Thank you for posting. I enjoyed it. Post on "loving wives" in the future if you want more responses, or here, if your prefer little criticism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A Good Story

I enjoyed the story but feel he would still have issues with her - trust is easy to break but hard to regain. A sequel could be down the road.

bigguy323bigguy323over 14 years ago
What a load of crap!!

Now the fool gets to spend the rest of his life waiting for her to do it to him again. What a SAP! Once a cheater always a cheater.

The round heeled slut couldn't even be faithful while dating how can she ever be faithful for a lifetime.

YornHYornHabout 14 years ago
50-50 it wont work

Here we have what seems like a nice girl, she's only been with three men and, even as she is in love with her boyfriend, still refrains from sex until she has a meaningful relationship. Very commendable.

With such an upstanding character how in H... can she fuck the temp??? Her "meaningful and steady" boyfriend should have provided that service.

At a point in time where the love should be at it's strongest, she still turns around and, out of the blue, fucks another man.

Well, boyfriend forgives - must be hard to do with that image in his mind - at the very best, I'll give them a 50-50 shot at a good marriage.

He will have to watch her all the time and, if home from work late, or on an occasional business trip, or ..... - he'll have to wonder.

A sequel to this story would be nice. Is she truly remorseful? What does she do about it? - Let her get tempted and let's see how she reacts - good or bad.

Very nice story, though - I enjoyed it.

Nicholls9Nicholls9about 14 years ago
Bad characterization

Cindy contradicts herself when she fucks the Temp. When she first goes out with Bill she says: "I take sex seriously, it isn't a sport. I don't sleep with someone just for the fun of it. There has to be an emotional attachment and an exclusive relationship.". Bill and Cindy date for three months before they finally have sex, yet it only takes Victor about a month to get in her pants, thereby negating the whole need for an "emotional attachment and an exclusive relationship" spiel she fed Bill the schmuck. brain_damage is guilty of poor characterization when he establishes Cindy's values and stance on casual sex early on with Bill, only to have her act completely out-of-character with Victor. That just takes the reader out of the story.

What's also bad is that Bill never throws her initial spiel back at her after she cheated. I kept expecting him to say "Whatever happened to your 'I take sex seriously' speech? You just fed me a line of bullshit!", or something to that effect. Instead, Bill must have developed amnesia, because Cindy's initial little sex speech is never brought up again in the story.

Reconciliation is fine, only if you can adequately express how it is possible. In this story, they just miss each other after being apart so long and reconnect. Her contrary nature is never even addressed. Bill just comes off as a wimp and Cindy as retarded. I guess a cop-out "happily-ever-after" ending is to be expected from a story of such inconsistancy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

yeah, he is a fool and she is a slut. Look in the dictionary under stupid and you would see his picture.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 13 years ago
Curb-check

Otherwise said, she should have been kicked to the curb. 50% of marriages end in divorce; why make the odds even worse? And do we really know if the husband is the father of those two children? Even though it has been done in other stories, I think when the kids are a bit older, a school project on blood typing could set the stage for a sequel and another unwanted surprise. Thanks for writing.

grogers7grogers7over 13 years ago
Everything is possible

Cindy having celbratory sex with Victor seems to be a huge ethical and moral shift for her. Believable ? Reader's choice. The elements were there; she was very grateful to Victor, he had earned her respect, they had succeeded together, she decided to have too many Margaritas. Sex is the ultimate disinhibitive behavior. It's hard to forgive, harder to forget. Bill was looking forward to the life that was possible. His good decisions, her bad ones. Good bad, wrong right -- different strokes for different folks. Everything has happened between man and woman. The real story in a sequel would be how they deal with what cannot be forgotten in their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The only girl in the world?!?!?!

The one with the fabled gold plated pussy? Come on. Not only did he KNOW she cheated on him, but he SAW her do it, saw the other guy MAKE HER CUM, and saw the OTHER GUY'S CUM OOZING OUT OF HER. And it took him forever just to get her to commit to a supposed emotional attachment and exclusive relationship and he SEES and HEARS her screwing the TEMP bareback. No sane man could ever get past that. Everytime he looked at her, her picture or their wedding pictures, he'd see those pictures in his mind. On the other hand, most psychotic girls I've met would have immediately said to him to justify herself upon being caught,"I NEVER actually SAID YES (look it up) to your request that we be exclusive, so I can go out with whoever I want." 0 stars for believeability and describing wussey desperation.

mike2710mike2710over 12 years ago
good story

enjoyed your story. real life does work like this, there are some gray areas. thanks for the entertainment. Mike from Texas.

Johnny1MJohnny1Mover 12 years ago
I understand neither the torch the bitch comments nor the "It's just sex--enjoy being a cuckold" comments.

For the sake of argument, let's reverse the situation and say it was the guy that cheated. Most guys, unless you're a celebrity of some type, aren't used to a beautiful woman coming on to them. They're not ready for it. When it happens, it's unexpected. And because the man is unprepared, and let's suppose has been drinking he might not turn her down. After all, men aren't usually the sex that is accomplished at saying no gracefully. Woman usually see it coming from a mile away. So suppose this happened to you(or to the character in the story). Does that mean that you would consider it impossible to marry the girl? After all, that's what the TTB crowd is saying. That one act of infidelity is unforgivable. Now you can claim that your moral fiber is such that it's absolutely impossible that it happen to you. Maybe. I just think it's naive to believe that there is no set of circumstances that could make it happen. Maybe you've had a fight with you fiancée and are nursing a grudge. Maybe you've been drinking way to much. Etc. Etc. So saying that there is no room for forgiveness means either you're a paragon of virtue or else a hypocrite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wimp Cuckold...

Enuf said...

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Nice Story, Unbelievable Ending

For women, I believe cheating is an enormous emotional decision that forever skews the way she views her spouse or boyfriend. A man could have had this dalliance & moved on, but she could not. Long-term, this wife will not respect him or be faithful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What a piss poor excuse for a man!

The title says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Husband's a wuss and Johnny1M is on drugs!

Only a wimp/fag would pine after this slut and marry her knowing she will cheat again. No wonder humankind is so fucked up - with brain-dead authors creating asinine characters like these losers from this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Was VICTOR Best Man at their wedding??

He is in reality the Best Man. Great mental image to carry forever. Victor's dick in her and his cum running down you wife's leg. But it was just a mistake. And he loves her. But, WHY?? Bigger questions are who has any respect for this guy? Does she have any respect for the hubbie or does he even have any respect for himself?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ridiculous again.

So he watches Cindy have passionate sex with another guy without any protection and he forgives her? Not going to happen even if he merits wimp of the year status.

He could never trust her and she would not be able to respect a guy who would forgive her for such an unforgivable act

Danger09Danger09about 11 years ago
Wimp loser!

Wimp loser.

TheGrimReaper81TheGrimReaper81almost 11 years ago
Danger09 and Anonymous

I do not suppose that either of you have made really serious mistakes in your life? I sure hope that the two of you never ever end up hurting or upsetting someone who is as tight lipped and condescending as you two are, because then you are not going like the responses you receive!

Good story, though I feel sorry for the poor guy. No matter how you look at it, she did indeed cheat and should not be easily trusted. He's taking a serious gamble going for a life together with this woman, and she needs to earn his trust every step of the way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Reconcilliation would NEVER happen unless he fucked her sister and best friend and got them both pregnant.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
Well now -

She very likely learned a lesson - but clearly does not hold or cope with stress well - so keep your eyes open dude -

Also the idea that we are incapable fo learning is false - as another comment noted she accepted ownership - she was sorry she did it not just got caught. She probably would have slit her own throat and confessed - she did respond well enough to use the guest room (small but significant)

She seems pretty clear she is NOT entitled to a second chance which suggest she will appreciate the one she gets.

It is a bit of a stretch that someone with such fundamental resistance to "casual sex" would jump at the first chance to have some like that - but stress is a bitch and so was she -

He gets to decide with is better than with out -

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusover 10 years ago

What a fucking moron. She fucked another guy on their anniversary, the day he planned on proposing and he still ends up with her? Bullshit! I rate it a 1

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanabout 10 years ago
The proposal went in Wednesday

And they didn't see each other Wed night or Thursday? That makes the story unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1 out of 5

If you are married or want to be you have to protect your relationship and that means guarding it because that person is your one and only. If she cheated there is no mistake, if she was drunk or exhausted with another guy she chose to put herself in that position and chose not to value the supposed love of her life. Truth be told she did not love him as much as she loved having an orgasm on another guys cock. So, the bottom line is she never "really" loved him in any meaningful sense of the word and he was just stupid enough to get back with a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One sick tale.

Literotica is one extremely fucked up site to allow shit like this to be posted!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story

You idiot BTB immature assholes need to move out of your mom's basement and get a life. Shit happens. People aren't perfect. And you certainly aren't perfect. Being an unforgiving jerk means you are going to live your life lonely and miserable. This story is more real than all the ex seal revenge stories where the guy kicks the girl to the curb and finds the perfect woman around the corner.

ohyessssssohyessssssover 9 years ago
ignorance is bliss

And then he said hi, like the spider to a fly, and jumped right ahead in her web. I hope his vivid memory never fades. Cucky boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks for Your Story, Pay No Attention to the Troll Behind the Curtain...

I enjoyed your story, and agree that life is a parade of grey-area situations, especially where relationships between men and women are concerned. To ultimately achieve happiness, we sometimes must be prepared to give a second chance to someone who hurts us. Not always, just when we believe the situation warrants. No one is perfect.

I don't expect the typical "Loving Wives" troll to appreciate this. So many of the comments on this site demonstrate that trolls are generally immature, or even simple-minded, but those of us who have some life experience understand that forgiveness is sometimes merited. This tale is one that illustrates that people can learn from their experiences and mistakes. This elementary fact appears to be beyond the comprehension of the troll.

Trolls spew venom and hate, especially at women, whom they despise and fear, perhaps because they don't understand them, and can't control them. No woman can ever make a mistake, or be a complex human being in their worlds. To them, women exist solely to be perfect Madonnas, or bitches-to-burn in simple morality-tales. The fact that these are only stories seems to escape many of them.

I envision LW trolls to be emotionally-stunted, mentally-challenged misanthropes, cowering behind their keyboards and venting the noxious spew from those demons that shackle their spirits and render them incapable of relationships with real people.

Don't worry about the troll's comments, as they obviously cannot have much else going on in their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
FORGIVENESS?

Forgiving someone knowing she had sex with another man is bad enough but to do so having witnessed the act is truly cringeworthy. How anyone could remove the sight from memory is beyond me!

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
THINGS ARE NOT ALWAYS BLACK AND WHITE

there is grey and gold and purple. TK U MLJ LV NV

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 8 years ago
Good story

It was a plausible story, and I've enjoyed your other stories. As to cheating. Who among us hasn't done something totally out of character which we deeply regret for years to come. Who among us doesn't learn from experience?

Think about it a moment. If all the persons who ever cheated on a boy/ girl friend or spouse had their marriage desolved right now ( so if either husband or wife had ever cheated with anybody) there would be damn few marriages remaining.

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Apt nickname.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

once a cheater... wait for the other shoe...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

good story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
ridiculous

She blatantly cheats on him on their one year anniversary; not one iota of respect. Why should she respect him in the future and stay faithful?

Since they were not married, it should have been about him moving on and finding a woman who knows what loyalty means.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why not? Neither one has any better option, at the moment.

Some day he's going to have the opportunity for a one night stand, and he's going to fuck some woman, because his girl friend did. Her past mistake will tip his decision to cheat. What happens after that is anybody's guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm no expert but

That was kinda goofy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
come the balancing of the scales

Her reaction will determine the length of the marriage. She will claims hers took place before engagement-she will be correct

WHAT THEN????

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
adjunct instructors hct's temp solution

Led to that Helena Montana college employing a serial cheating wife on third marriage. Graduated colloge 1995 taught private grade school-ex married lover got her job. 1197 hct

2001 harasses and coerces mrried male into sec. T time was screwing other guys

Facebook profile details sent to administrator she lost job

Husband knows but keeps sniffing wet soiled panties she brings home

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
interesting story

But somethings do not add up. At some point during the day he would have contacted her to wish her happy anniversary and confirm date. Given the events he had planned he would have been at her place no later than 7pm. Tough to see how she could go to dinner with work group and have a couple of drinks and return home before 8pm.

Given timeline her boyfriend would have been in her apartment waiting and wondering when she and tem arrived

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
It doesn't matter

It will happen again because something inside her allowed it to happen. She didn't do the hard work required to gird herself against a repeat situation. Getting caught out isn't enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
No Way!

When it's this easy to forgive, it doesn't mean anything to the cheater. They'll either cheat again or just say to hell with it walk away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
after cheating sex comments

Her statements after the cheating tell it all. Great stress reliever-no guilt-no big deal

No way she would have confessed.

Follow up story has kids belonging to her temps!!!

Most of your stories wife cheats gets forgiven easy peasy

Am guessing you have personal history

Good luck

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
FAGGOT STORIES....

To see someone else fucking your woman and depositing a big load in her pussy when you've been denied that pleasure shows how little she values you. I think that this cuckold faggot boy should have those kids DNA checked because this slut who feels that sex with someone else is a great stress reliever would continue to seek that outlet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
character flaw

She emphatically states she does not have casual sex. Makes him wait months and commit to exclusive relationship before she allows sex.

Then she jumps into bed with temp just to relieve tension?

Doesn't make sense.

Also as busy as she was they would have been talking and the anniversary surely would have been discussed!

Good writing but the ending was tough to accept.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Terrible reason to cheat

Couldn't she have "celebrated winning the contract and relieved the stress and frustration" by having sex with her fiancé? She didn't have to do it with the temp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The cheating itself isn’t the issue

She’s an adult in her twenties whose had sex with only three people before him and doesn’t do casual sex but she falls and has unprotected sex with the Temp? I know ‘shit happens’ but for you to do something fundamentally different from your normal character like that speaks to issues. I don’t think she’s a bad person but clearly there has got to be a better explanation then she gave. That was weak.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 6 years ago
Sweet cuck sauce

With a side of wimp cream.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Gosh

This is so freaking retarded I don't know what to say. 1*

timrivtimrivalmost 6 years ago

No one can ever be totally certain but in my humble opinion he did the right thing. He could have never tried again and spent months, probably years maybe all his life alone and unhappy. He might have remarried but the type of love he had would probably been replaced by someone who he was comfortable with but the same passion might not have been there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Yes, tim, but you've demonstrated so unquestionably that your judgement is skewed enough to amount to a bona fide mental illness. You should seriously talk to some people, get some perspective to your thinking, and try to pull yourself together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This author male characters mistakes confessions

To relieve guilt of the adulteress slut as a sign of love. Wrong. Wrong wrong.

She is dumping her pain on you. Thanks but no. Stay away bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 STARS

The wide polarization in comments demonstrate that it is hopeless to try to please everybody with one type of story. I liked this story because it is a reconciliation story. See my comments on The Birthday Gift by TallMarriedMan 10-13-18 on reconciliation as a niche market.

I think the best category for this story is Loving Wives. For reasons, see my comments on Michelle and Matt by Ohio 10-16-18.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
That !!!!!!

Is why you carry a baseball bat or a .45 acp. Your choice.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Slim excuse to fuck relieve tension totally ignored boyfriend who patiently waiting during period

No No No

Gets tense again good old sex reliever

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yes

I think the bat would have been the best choice here. Although, the .45 would let you avoid blood spatter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The Most Unbelievable Story Ever Told

This story begins with her lies. She has all these conditions before allowing sex. She has not been with 3 guys. Yet she is so smooth and easy as he slides right in, she begs for hard fuck, sucks and swallows him like a whore, let's him eat her right off the bat with no humiliation and telling him how she wants it done. Those 3 guys must have ducked her hundreds of times each.

QuintiusQuintiusover 4 years ago
She's a weak-willed hypocrite

I'm usually willing to read a reconciliation story if it's well done, believable, and the character who cheated shows proper remorse and willingness to atone for their betrayal. That's provided that the cheating wasn't so heinous that it's basically unforgivable a la some of the situations in stories written by authors like Matt Moreau, RichardGerald, stev2244, etc... The atonement has to at least be described as well as the explanation why and the apology has to be genuine and convincing.

In this case, though, I just don't accept it. The part that burns the most is Cindy's utter hypocrisy.

"I take sex seriously, it isn't a sport. I don't sleep with someone just for the fun of it. There has to be an emotional attachment and an exclusive relationship."

If this statement is to be taken as the truth then there was a definite emotional attachment with Tempasshole and her relationship with Bill had ended without his knowledge and she was now in an exclusive relationship with Dickbreath. Naturally, this is ludicrous and when Cindy talked about sex with Bill on their first date she was completely lying through her teeth. The other part of this story that convinced me Cindy didn't really love Bill and shouldn't have been given a second chance was that she basically completely forgot about him. Had she loved him the way she professed she did, the first person she thought of when she finally won the contract should have been Bill. She should have immediately wanted to call him and celebrate with him. Even if she'd forgotten their anniversary due to the pressure her work had put on her, the first person she should have thought of was Bill. That didn't happen though. All she saw was the dick in front of her face and she fucked it. In fact, her first reaction on seeing Bill in her bedroom wasn't guilt or fear, it was anger that he'd dared walk into her bedroom even though he had prior permission to do so.

This story does not work, plain and simple. If these were real people Bill would need to watch his back constantly with this slut. She's a selfish, weak-willed, hypocritical, thoughtless asshole and she doesn't love him. Not really. She loves the way he makes her feel and that's not real love. This one would cheat on him again and he's likely too trusting to catch her. In order for this to have worked as a believable reconciliation story it would have needed to show a lot more effort on Cindy's part to make up for her betrayal, regain Bill's trust, and most of all show us that she has truly fallen in love with him. None of that happened. As a matter of fact, Bill is the one who ended up making all of the efforts to work things out. Cindy didn't do anything except accept his ring and spread her legs, something she showed the readers that she does easily. Not well done.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
gave it a three

he's a cuckold waiting to happen

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
He's a CUCK in the closet just waiting to get out.

I agree with Huedogg3.

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 3 years ago
Giving Love A Second Chance

Oh the games people play and live to regret. In the battle of the sexes, success cannot be defined in terms of wins and loses. Perhaps Temporary tells us that the ability to forgive and forget is the proper measure. Will she succumb again? Even the Bible has no answer to that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What kind of bullshit is this. Cindy is a piece of shit, a liar and a cheat. If you wanted to make the reader actually sympathize then you should have written her to be at least somewhat likeable. The main character isn't much better considering how painfully hard it is to like reading about a character with such little self respect as to take back a cheating whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
It's nice to see true love win out

A nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She said, "I take sex seriously, it isn't a sport. I don't sleep with someone just for the fun of it. There has to be an emotional attachment and an exclusive relationship. I haven't had many partners, 3 to be exact, but they were in a committed relationship. For what ever reasons, they didn't work out."

=====

Yeah….until Victor came along.

Too funny….

PraetusPraetusover 2 years ago

Not sure - it was her indignation at being discovered that threw me. Her saying afterwards she would have confessed seems like her re writing her internal story to stay as the "good person". If she hadnt been discovered i reckon she would have hidden it and maybe started to change.

amygdalaamygdalaover 2 years ago

She sure took sex and a committed relationship seriously with Victor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

CUCK AND SKANK STORY

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your character development just plain sucks. She had only slept with 3 men in her life and they were all during long term committed relationships. But suddenly she jumps in bed with Victor because she was “keyed up”. Then the asshole pussy husband takes her back because it was only sex. Find a new hobby because your writing is garbage.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You made her a saint that goes slut too quickly and he jumps for marriage too quickly. After what he experienced he should date for a very long time and also have a long engagement. She may not cheat again but the way she was and he has that burned in image he needs time.

nwaatntnwaatnt5 months ago

Finding her cheating after what she said about only having sex with someone she is committed to would have to throw him for a loop, can he believe anything she says.

Hindsight is a marvelous thing, I know he would have been in shock finding them and wouldn't have been thinking.

Such a pity he didn't think to video them or take a picture then sneak back out.

Then if they went on the planned date he could have seen if she confessed or kept it secret, and if they had sex would she have cleaned up or given him sloppy seconds.

All those things would have gone through his mind, asking her weeks after is no indication unless she owned up that she would have kept it secret.

He didn't even keep an eye on her while they were split up, she could have been fucking different men each night for all he knows.

He based his forgiveness on her honesty, silly boy, she already showed she lies with the "I don't have sex unless committed"

I don't have a problem with them getting back together, but to do it without checking her out after she had cheated seems very silly

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous