The Temptation of Sammi Woo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling Djävul's hands on my hips, my stomach, stroking me, circling on my skin, the touch of his fingers like electricity flowing through my veins, little jolts and tingles and shocks everywhere on me, bringing me to life. More alive than I'd ever been in my life.

"You like that, Sammi?"

"Uh huh," I almost moaned. Like it? Oh Jesus, like it? Did I ever. I was almost climaxing as I looked at them watching me.

Behind me, Djävul's hands were under my shirt, running over my back, down my spine and he was sinking to his knees behind me, his hands on my waist, my hips, his lips brushing my butt, kissing my butt and I knew how small those little black bikini panties were. I knew how much they left uncovered and his lips were there, hot on my skin and then his hands turned me, turned me so that my back was to everyone except him.

My white shirt hung open, everything that wasn't covered by my bra or my panties was exposed to his eyes and his lips brushed my stomach, kissed their way across my skin, kissed their way across the top of my minuscule little panties. My hips jerked, jerked towards his face and I remembered that dance, were I'd grabbed his head and pushed my sex at his face and climaxed. He looked up, smiling, his hands on my thighs, thumbs brushing my inner thigh just below my panties.

"Ohhhhhhhh." My excitement was loud enough to carry over the music.

"Ooohhhhhh." My face flamed but I couldn't stop myself moaning again as his lips brushed across the top of my panties.

"Do you like that, Sammi?" His smile sent ripples running through me.

"Please," I gasped, looking down at him, my hips jerking. "Please."

"I think we better dance." He stood easily, his hands released my wrists, he moved me back, spun me away from the support of the pole, away from the delicious cool friction and I was dancing. Dancing. Dancing without a thought. Dancing in my white shirt and my black bra and my black bikini panties. Dancing for Djävul. Dancing for them. My audience. Salome and her seven veils had nothing on me.

Djävul grinned as he danced with me and oh my god, he should have been a professional dancer or something. He was better than any guy I'd ever danced with. Far better. Slow dancing again, in his arms, smiling, wanting him. So conscious of his arousal. Of my own.

"They're really getting off on watching you," he breathed, hands on my waist.

"Are they?" I knew. I could see every time I glanced at them.

"Yeah." His lips brushing my face, ripples of excitement. "Want to excite them some more."

I would've giggled except the thought of exciting them even more was so exciting. For a moment I thought of sliding across that stage at Kitty Katz and grinding my panties against Djävul's face and climaxing while I faked that climax. Two hundred guys all watching and hearing me climax on stage and thinking I was faking it when I really was climaxing. Just the memory had me almost there.

"Sure," I panted. "How?"

Djävul smiled, his nose brushed mine and he moved me, turned with me so that my back was once more to the room. His hands ran up my sides, under my loose white shirt, slid behind my back, unfastened my bra so that it hung loose.

"Like this maybe?" he said, not smiling, his eyes burning into mine.

I froze, eyes wide, heart pumping, body on fire, in the grip of some overwhelming outside force that held me unmoving, unresisting, suddenly aware that events were moving more and more outside of my control. His fingers ran up one arm. Hooked that bra strap, pulled it down through my sleeve, over my arm, released it, repeated those same movements on the other side to a chorus of whistles and cheers.

You wouldn't think seven guys could make so much noise but they did. They were, along with the music and I stood there helpless, weak at the knees. So aware that my bra hung loose inside that white shirt that hung wide open. Only friction and the slight curve of my breasts kept my bra in place. I crossed my arms over my chest. Djävul smiled down at me.

Smiled and spun me around to face the room.

They knew. They'd seen Djävul unfasten my bra.

I stood there, frozen in place. Looking at those guys looking at me, my heart pounding like a drum, my arms now crossed over my chest, my hands on my shoulders. The only thing keep that bra on me now was my crossed arms. I knew if I removed my arms and did that twirl, the same twirl I'd done before, my bra would be gone. My breasts would be naked and unrestrained under that white shirt that hung open, completely unbuttoned. I hadn't anticipated this and god, my nipples were so swollen and hard. They hurt. They begged for Djävul's hands, for his mouth. They wanted to be touched, caressed, kissed. Wanted to be made use of the way a man makes use of a woman's breasts. For his pleasure.

I closed my eyes, feeling faint, still moving to the music. Swaying. Panting.

"Do it, Sammi," Djävul whispered. "Spin around and stop with your face to me, okay."

I waited a second, my heart pounding, timing it to the music.

A black hole opened where my stomach used to be.

I spun, twirling to face Djävul, relaxing my arms just enough that he was able to whisk my bra out from under the top as I twirled, whisk it off me, throw it out into the room. I faced Djävul, my arms still crossed, hiding my breasts, concealing them, protecting them, shivering with excitement. Djävul grinned, his eyes meeting mine as he took me in his arms. He grinned and he moved me, twisted me so that I turned and danced with him, my back to him again, facing the guys, my arms concealing my now braless breasts as I moved.

I knew they knew. They could all see me there, skirt-less, my little bikini panties of delicate black lace exposed to their eyes. They'd all seen my bra fly across the room. They all knew that white shirt and my crossed arms were all that stopped them seeing my naked breasts. They knew. Djävul knew. I knew. My nipples were so swollen and hard that they ached. My breasts burned, flamed. My body burned, pulsed, thrilled with excitement as their eyes looked at me. That black hole of anticipation and suspense and excitement grew larger within me, consuming me. Fear rode me along with that excitement, feeding that black hole inside me, enhancing it, adding to everything I felt.

Then we were moving again, dancing slowly, Djävul's arms around me, holding mine crossed over my breasts, my breasts which were naked under that little white top, his body pressed up against my back. His erection pressed firmly against my butt. Very firmly. Moving against me. Rubbing. He was aroused and he was making sure I knew it. Excited and aroused by me. I looked, I looked down. All of them were. All of them had those telltale bulges in their jeans. All of them were hard. Watching me dancing had gotten them hard. Every single one of them.

"Feel me against you?" Djävul's voice whispered in my ear.

"Yeah." I tilted my head back. Pushed my butt back against him. I could feel him alright. It felt huge. Huge and hard.

"Like it."

"I'm not stopping you."

"Would you stop me?"

"I don't know." I closed my eyes. I had no idea. None. "I'll know when I stop you."

Djävul's chuckle reverberated through me. "If you stop me."

"If I stop you." My whisper echoed his words as my body burned and glowed and trembled. Earlier, I'd had no intention of stopping Djävul. In one of those bedrooms. Now? Oh god. I had no idea. None. What if he wanted to do me here? That movie set fantasy thing flashed through my mind in an instant but I pushed that thought away. I didn't want to think. Just to experience.

Djävul had said he'd make it good. He'd said spectacular. I'd told him what I wanted. I'd been so blatant about it. Shameless. Like I had been at Kitty Katz when I'd grabbed his head at the end of my dance. This was even more exciting than that had been.

"Do you want to stop me now?"

"No." I didn't even have to think about that. No I didn't want to stop him. This was so exciting, dancing on the stage, seeing all Djävul's friends looking at me. Knowing I was exciting them. Feeling how excited Djävul was. Feeling him pressing against me as we danced. Seeing every one of those guys so hard from just looking at me and feeling Djävul hard against me.

Djävul didn't say anything more, instead he danced me backwards, backwards away from the edge of the stage, danced me to the pole, turning me again so that now I faced him. My crossed arms all that prevented my breasts from being crushed against his chest. My back was to the pole now, my back to our audience so that all they saw was my back, my butt. All I saw was Djävul's face, his eyes burning into mine as his hands took mine.

He raised my hands above my head, raised them and clasped my fingers around the pole behind and above my head so that my white top hung open, exposing my breasts to his eyes. All of me exposed to his eyes except that part of me that was concealed by the black lace of my bikini panties. Those little panties didn't conceal very much. I was on display to Djävul's eyes. Only Djävul's eyes. Eyes that feasted on me. Eyes that were seeing more of me than even Wilson Wong had ever seen.

I licked my lips, lips that had suddenly gone dry, trembling inside, wondering if Djävul was going to kiss me again. Wanting him to kiss me again. Wanting his mouth to come down fiercely on mine. Knowing that when he did, I'd be unable to resist him. Knowing that I would be his. He smiled, his face moved closer, my lips parted in expectation, my eyes half closing, aware of his friends behind me, ignoring them. Not forgetting them, but I was in a bubble. A bubble that had room only for Djävul and me.

He leaned closer still, his breath hot on my face. His lips touched mine, took possession of mine as one of his hands clamped down on mine where they circled the pole, holding my fingers there above my head as he kissed me. He kissed me long and hard, his tongue deep in my mouth, intertwining with mine, sucking at my lips, alternately sucking my tongue into his mouth and thrusting his tongue deep into mine, his body now pressing firmly against mine.

He had one hand free, only now it wasn't free. It was on one of my breasts, cupping me there, my nipple swollen and hard against the palm of his hand, gently kneading and caressing me and it felt so good. Exponentially more pleasurable than Wilson's hands had ever felt as his fingers slid over my skin. When his mouth lifted from mine, my breath was coming in fast panting gasps. His mouth lifted, but his hand didn't. His hand remained on my exposed breast, cupping me, teasing me.

"They're beautiful, Sammi," he said, his voice low and husky, doing things to me.

"They're small," I whispered, not taking my eyes from his face.

"Small and beautiful," he smiled. "Keep holding the pole. With both hands." And he had those socks out, my white knee socks and he was tying them round my wrists, fastening my wrists to the pole, to that hook up above my head. Smiling, kissing me, both his hands cupping my breasts now, two hands on me now, caressing me, teasing my nipples, tugging at them, running over my skin so that I moaned out loud as he smiled at me. As he kissed me.

"One of the guys is jerking himself off," he said, very softly, for me to hear.

"Huh?" Jesus. My heart stuttered. I'd forgotten about everyone but us. Well, not exactly forgotten. I'd stopped thinking about them, focusing only on Djävul and me. My hips jerked, I had to. I had to see that. One of those guys watching me? Jerking himself off. Really?

"Huh?" I gasped again, then "ooohhhhh" as Djävul's fingers tugged at my nipples. Almost, almost I let go of my hold on the pole but it wouldn't have mattered. He'd fastened my wrists with my white knee socks and I knew it wasn't s slip knot. Not this time. My knees buckled a little, my socks tugged at my wrists.

"Yeah, he's had this thing about Chinese girls for years," Djävul said. "He saw you come in with me and the dude's so hot for you."

"He is?" I gasped, looking down at Djävul's hands on me. They felt so good.

"Fuck yeah? Snake sure is. Just like me. I'm hot for you, Sammi."

"You are?" I gasped, half closing my eyes, wanting to giggle and moan at the same time. Yeah, I could tell. That hard bulge. "I can tell."

"You like that?" He pressed against me. Ground against me and I just about died. That moment on the stage at Kitty Katz when I'd slid towards him and pulled his face against my panties. I was just about there. Just about there .... And then that pressure was going and my hips were jerking. Wanting.

"Yes," I moaned, thinking of that box Blue had bought with the dozen condoms. Wanting Djävul to put one of those condoms and put it to use. On me. Soon. Really really soon. Before I died.

"You like him jerking off and watching your butt, don't you Sammi?"

"Uh," I moaned, hands on my breasts again. "Uhh." I did, I did but how could I say that. His hands, they felt so good. So very good. That guy jerking off. Looking at me and jerking off. Djävul's hands on me. All those eyes on my butt and all that covered my butt were those little black lace panties. And most of those panties was transparent mesh. And they were tiny to start with. Oh God. Oh Jesus.

"You want to see what he's doing while he's looking at you, Sammi?"

I just about died. I couldn't answer. I couldn't speak. I just looked at Djävul and he smiled. He smiled and his hands gripped my hips and he turned me. He turned me to face the pole and I closed my eyes. Closed them tight, swallowing. Kept them closed as Djävul moved me around so that the pole was behind me and my hands were tied above my head and I stood there, knowing they were all looking at me. My white shirt hung down, open but still covering my breasts. Breasts that ached and hurt.

My shirt brushing against my nipples. Nipples that were so swollen and hard. A black hole expanding inside my stomach. Hot wet excitement at my center. Burning, tingling, pulsing, wanting.

I opened my eyes.

His cock. That guy's cock. I had no idea who he was but he was sitting right there, in front of the stage, jeans open, his cock sticking straight up, erect, in his hand, stroking it slowly as he watched me, breathing hard. Oh my god. Oh god. His cock. Like that. Just from watching me. I just looked at it. Looked and looked and looked.

I couldn't stop looking. It was the first cock I'd ever seen. I'd touched Wilson's, but I'd never actually seen it. This was a real one. A real cock and it was big and hard and it was hard because of me. He was looking at me. Looking and stroking his cock.

I licked my lips.

Big and long and hard.

He smiled at me, stroked slowly.

"Ohhhhh." I couldn't help it, that cock, it was just....

"I think you've got Snake hooked." Djävul's voice surprised me for a moment.

"I do?" I breathed. I couldn't tear my eyes from it. I might have hooked Snake's eyes, but Snake's cock had hooked mine.

"Oh yeah, you do, Sammi, babe. You got all of them hooked. You keep watching them." And his hands were doing something where my wrists were fastened to the pole above my head and all of a sudden I wasn't fastened there anymore and my arms dropped gratefully. His hands, Djävul's hands, they were doing something to my white shirt, brushing it off my shoulders and down my arms, exposing my breasts, both of them as the shirt fell away. Their eyes, every guy's eyes in that room except Djävul's looked at my breasts. Kept looking as I realized what Djävul was doing.

He was taking my white shirt off me and it fell to the floor behind me, all while I stood there, breathing hard, watching them. All of them. Looking at me. Seeing me in nothing but my little black bikini panties. Just like one of those strippers back at Kitty Katz. Licking their lips. Those bulges. Every single one of them hard. Their cocks hard for me. Just like the one cock that I could see.

Snake's cock.

I swallowed. Unable to tear my eyes from it as his hand stroked it. Naked but for my little black bikini panties. On display. Displayed for their eyes. Eyes burning into me and my skin was on fire, flaming, glowing, even the air brushing over me had me tingling and shivering.

"It's a nice looking cock isn't it Sammi," Djävul whispered.

"Yeah," I whispered back, choking, watching Snake's hand move. Watching him stroke himself.

"Want to see it up closer?"

I did. I wanted to but I was all choked up. I wanted to see Djävul's cock. I wanted to do more than see Djävul's cock but Snake's was right there, exposed, in front of me.

"Uh." I gasped. Or choked. Or something.

"Hey, Snake," Djävul spoke over my head. "Come up here and give Sammi a closer look."

Snake stood and the others, they whistled and cheered and hooted. Yelled as he peeled his tee shirt off, sprayed him with beer as he kicked his jeans off and he was naked. Big, muscular, tattooed, scars here and there and a big cock that jutted stiffly outwards and upwards. I looked at it, fascinated. Melting. That cock and those round things hanging down, they must be his balls and then Jesus, my knees quivered as he leapt up onto the stage right in front of me.

"She wants a good look, huh?" he said, and his eyes, he was eating me with his eyes.

"Yeah," Djävul said, and now he was behind me, not the pole and he'd got rid of his jeans and his underwear while I'd been staring at Snake's cock and I could tell instantly from the feel of him against me that he was naked. Completely naked, as naked as Snake was on the stage right in front of me and Djävul's hardness was pressing against my butt, hot and swollen rigidity against my skin, his hands cupping my naked breasts, his lips brushing my hair. "Why don't you give Snake a kiss first, Sammi, coz I can tell Snake wants to kiss you and me, and I'm not the jealous sort."

"Okay," I gasped, Djävul's fingers doing things to my nipples. Brushing them. Teasing them. Sending flashes of pleasure rippling through me to pool at my center. A growing pool of heat and wanting and needing that filled me to overflowing.

Snake didn't exactly hang around, he was right in front of me, his mouth coming down on mine. An instant later we were kissing furiously. He was kissing me the way I'd always daydreamed of being kissed, the way Djävul had kissed me earlier and my hands were on Snake's shoulders, I opened my mouth wide to him, my tongue meeting his deep in my mouth, wanting his kiss, enjoying his kiss. One of Djävul's hands still on one of my breasts. One of Snake's hands on the other and just like that I was moaning into Snake's mouth.

Djävul was behind me, his cock pressed up against my butt. Snake was in front and now I was pressed up against him and he was as hard as Djävul was and his cock was pressed firmly against my stomach. My naked stomach. A naked cock. Hot and Hard. Sandwiched between Snake and Djävul, Snake's mouth on mine, kissing me, Djävul's lips on my neck, my ears, his hands on my hips and I was on the stage between them in nothing but my tiny little black panties and the others, they were all watching us.

I was trembling with the feel of them, feeling their hardness, know they wanted me. Both of them wanted me and I was almost naked, knowing those little panties offered no protection. None at all. Remembering what Blue had said. That the last chick Djävul had brought down here had been gangbanged. Remembering Lyndsey back at High School. Five guys.

"Show them all your breasts again, Sammi." Djävul's voice was a whisper in my wear.

"Oh yeah." Snake heard, his mouth lifted from mine, their hands turned me to face outwards, Snake still in front of me, my hands still on his shoulders.

"Uuuhh." It wasn't no, and that was all they wanted. All they needed. Djävul held me from behind, kissing my neck. Snake simply sank downwards, down to his knees before me, his lips trailing across the taut flatness of my stomach, his tongue sliding across my skin, sliding around my belly button.

1...89101112...19