The Temptation of Sammi Woo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at him and I just about panted. He just did things to me. "No," I said, breathing hard.

Round Out laughed. "Get a room, Djävul," he said, very drily.

Blue looked at me, shook her head, winked at me. "Come on Round Out, if we're staying the night you've got some serious drinking to catch up on." Then she giggled and pulled that box of Studded Trojan's out, looked at them theatrically. "Not too much though, you gotta test drive these, I really wanna know what they feel like 'n there's a dozen here to get through."

Djävul burst out laughing. Me, I just blinked and blushed, thinking of that box in as Djävul took my hand.

"What is this place, anyhow?" I asked him.

"Our clubhouse," he looked down at me, smiling. "Southern Booze Cruisers, that's us, we picked up this place years ago." He turned towards me, took both my hands in his, looked down at me and his expression was suddenly real serious. "Sammi, you really do things for me and I'm not that nice a guy, but girl, I want you real bad."

He laughed then. "Fair warning, I wanna take you inside and I wanna bed you in the worst possible way. You want to play it safe and go home, I'll get you a cab now. Might be better if you did."

Jesus, what was this. Blue, and now Djävul? I looked up at him and my heart just did that racing thing all over again. I looked up at him and somehow I was in his arms, on my tip toes, arms around his neck. "Djävul," I wasn't quite whispering, but it was close. "I'm scared. I want to ... you know .. with you ... but ..." I swallowed. Closed my eyes. "I've never ... with anyone..."

"Fuck!" He sounded a bit stunned. When I opened my eyes he was just looking down at me. "You mean you're a fucking virgin, Sammi?"

Jesus, I wouldn't have put it quite so bluntly. But, "Yeah, that's what I meant," I said. Blushing. Tingling. Coz he was so big and hard and it was pressing against me.

"I think I better get you a cab," he said, looking down at me. "Fuck it, lucky for you I didn't drink that much." He started to let me go.

"Djävul," I hung on to him. "I want you to ..." Jesus, no, don't send me home. I wanted him so bad. I wanted my v-card swiped spectacularly and I just knew Djävul would. I didn't care if it hurt or anything, it was just him, that face, those eyes, those muscles, that big hard thing pressing against me. "Djävul, I know you're a biker." I was pleading now. "I mean, it's obvious and I'm not in love with you or anything ..." Jesus, I was doing this big dump on him. Get it together, Sammi. "I mean, you saw that guy."

"The chink dude?"

"Yeah, him, I don't wanna lose it to him or a guy like him, I want a guy like you to be my first. You've fucked lots of girls, right? You know what you're doing?" Jesus, my face was flaming red but my mouth wouldn't stop, I was panicking here that he wasn't going to do it to me.

Djävul kind of laughed. "Yeah, I guess you could say that."

"I want my first time to be with a guy who knows what he's doing, Djävul. I don't want my first time to be some miserable quickie with some fat guy that's got no idea. When I lose it, I want to lose it big time, you know, I wanna remember it for the rest of my life, something spectacular. I don't care if you fuck me and dump me, just make it really good for me tonight, Djävul." Jesus, too honest, Sammi. Just shut it down.

"Jesus, Sammi," Djävul said, but he hadn't let me go, his hands were still on my butt, still holding me hard against him.

"Please, Djävul," I said. Pleaded, really, coz that was what I was doing. Pleading with Djävul to fuck me. "I want you to do it to me." I looked up into his eyes and I moved myself against him. "Make it really good for me. Please."

"Spectacular, huh?" He was smiling down at me, then he was kissing me and his mouth was hard on mine, lips crushed to mine, tongue filling my mouth, exploring, tasting, dominating my tongue, taking control, taking what he wanted until he came up for air. "You sure, Sammi?"

"Yeah, I'm sure, Djävul." I was. As sure as a girl could be. "I mean, I've got a dozen of those things, I want you to use them all on me tonight." Oh god yes. My knees just about buckled and my face was on fire. I was as bad as Vicky and Cindy and Alex.

"We're biker's, Sammi," he said, and then he kissed me again. "We're bad ass motherfuckers and if you want spectacular fucking, well, I can guarantee you that." He kissed me again and his hands kneaded my butt. Pulled me hard against him. Rubbed his cock against me unmistakably. "That what you want, Sammi? You wanna lose it to that?"

"Yes," I moaned, and Jesus, how could I be so wet. So excited. "Yes, I do."

"Well, come on inside," Djävul said, releasing me, taking my hand, leading me across the yard towards the large old brick building. It looked like an old Church. "Gotta use the side entrance," he said. "Don't use those front doors except for weddings and funerals."

Was he joking? I blinked, followed when he took my hand and led me down the side. Cool. When he opened a side door, noise pounded out. We headed in towards that noise. In to what I guess used to be the main part of the Church.

Now? Well, it sure wasn't like any Church I'd ever been in.

The whole interior had been redone as one humungous bar. Like, totally cool. Old motorcycles were mounted on the wall. Real frigging motorcycles along with helmets and leather jackets and what looked like a couple of crashed, warped and burned Harley's. How the heck...? Where there should have been an altar was an enormous wooden bar. Pool tables. Big wooden bar tables and stools. Couches and chairs. Swords and axes and shields and big old guns 'n things all over.

Huge LCD's behind the bar and around the walls playing different channels. Guys in denims and leather. Guys drinking, drinking and eating, playing pool, talking, dancing on a dance floor off to one side with girls. Girls everywhere, dressed the way most of those girls in Kitty Katz had been. It was like some testosterone-soaked idea of heaven, or maybe it was Valhalla? Whatever, Djävul led me right on in and it was "yeah, Djävul" and high fives and back slaps and "this is Sammi".

"Yo, hot babe, Djävul. You in some competition with Round Out or what, bro?"

"Hey, Round Out."

"Yo, bro."

Blue was sitting at the bar, looking as cool and calm as she had back in Kitty Katz, a pool of still water in the midst of a sea of noise and activity. Round Out leaning casually forward beside her, one arm around her waist, hand on her hip, a beer on the bar in front of him. She looked around at Djävul's voice, saw me, smiled, half waved and patted the stool beside her. I slipped on to it, grateful for the welcome, grateful that Djävul slid onto the other stool right beside me. It wasn't quite so scary with her there.

"See that up there, Sammi?" Blue pointed.

I looked, saw a large framed corkboard with girls panties tacked to it. Each pair of panties backed by a heart and two names, a girl's name and a name like "Slasher" or "Airborne." Some of the hearts were red, some white, some brown. A couple were white with little red hearts all around the borders. Kind of tacky, I thought. I mean, panties? Girl's panties? There were a lot of them.

"What's that all about?" I asked.

"All those panties belonged to girls that got fucked here," Blue said, matter-of-factly. Seriously. "And depending, they give the brothers these wing patches for their cut."

"What's a cut?" Huh.

"Those jerkin things they all wear," Blue said, still that serious look on her face.

Djävul patted my butt. "Gotta take a leak, Sammi, back in a minute," and he was gone, along with Round Out.

Blue looked around, grinned. "Hey, Popper, show Sammi your cut?"

The big ugly dude that wandered over would've terrified me if I'd met him by myself. Sitting next to Blue, listening to the way she talked to him, it wasn't quite so scary. More like I was in a zoo, except I was inside the cage with the animals.

"His handle's Popper coz he ..." Blue grinned. "Like's popping cherries." She laughed. "Not this one, Popper, she's Djävul's, okay."

The look he gave me kind of said, yeah, maybe I was Djävul's but it was clear what he wanted. Jesus, I was so glad I was with Djävul. And Blue.

"See these patches, the wings down this side," Blue said, pointing. "They give these to the brothers for fucking girls in the club."

"Like, here?" I looked around. And okay, there were a couple of girls that were topless and I did blink at that but then, there'd been topless girls at Kitty Katz too.

"Like, here," Blue said, very drily. She patted the bar. "Right here a couple of times, right Popper?"

He laughed. "That last one was good."

"Take your word for that one," Blue said, but she was grinning.

"Anyhow, Popper doesn't have 'em all, but this one, the white wings, that's for sex with a virgin. The Pink Wings, that's for sex with a white girl, the red one is for sex with a girl on her period, the brown one's for anal sex, those knife wings, that's for sex with a friend's girlfriend."

"Jesus," I said, a bit stunned.

"There's more," Blue said. "Djävul fucks you, he gets yellow wings for sex with an oriental girl 'n there's a few more, some of them are really gross." She grinned at Popper. "Thanks, dude."

"Anytime, Blue," and he wandered off.

Blue gave me that serious look. "Those panties up there, they keep them as souvenirs. You stay here with Djävul, Sammi, yours are gonna be up there too."

"What about yours?" I asked.

She smiled. "Round Out and I hooked up away from the club," she said. "Long story, tell you if you hang around here more than a night or two. But I was his 'Ol Lady back before I came here with him. You and Djävul, that's different." There was that serious look on her face again, not smiling. Considering. "It's a different world, Sammi and you and I, we're girls, we can be 'Ol Ladies but the Club is for the brothers, we can be part of that but to these guys, the Club and their brothers, that's everything to them, that's what comes first."

"Even you and Round Out?"

Her smile was a little sad now. "Even me and Round Out, but I knew that when I decided he was my man. That was my choice and I made it. Your choice, you've got a different choice to make, Sammi."

"I do?"

"Yeah, you do 'n if I was you, I'd leave now. Djävul, he's a nice guy but he likes his fucking in front of everyone half the time, that's what really gives him his kicks?"

"You said the last girl he brought back got gangbanged?" A little thrill ran through me. I remembered that girl from High School and that party.

"Yeah, I mean, he told her and everything before he brought her back but she wasn't so happy about it afterwards. Some of the stuff that goes down here, I just ask Round Out to take me home or I catch a cab and leave him to have fun. It can get pretty gross." She laughed. "Especially when they start the drinking games."

"You trying to scare her off, Blue?" Djävul was back, laughing, Round Out with him.

Blue grinned at him. "Just telling her you're an asshole, Djävul, 'n she should run like fuck before you pull your dick out."

Djävul just chuckled. Patted my leg. "Hey Blue, you and Round Out, I thought I'd give it a try myself. See what this romance thing is all about."

I blinked. Huh? Romance? I just wanted my v-card swiped by some guy that looked like a Viking and knew how to do it good. Knew how to do me good. Romance? No way. I wasn't here for romance.

I was here to have my v-card swiped.

Blue grinned. "He's bullshitting, Sammi. Djävul, he hasn't got an ounce of romance in him."

"I'm hurt. Hurt I tell ya, Blue." He winked at me. I giggled.

That guy Seth joined us. Djävul pushed a beer at him. "Threw the chink dude in one of the spare rooms, Djävul."

Djävul, he just nodded. Blue looked at me quizzically. Jesus. Me? I didn't want to be talking about Wilson Wong. She shrugged. "Whatever. Your business." Smiled. "Hey, you guys wanna dance? Round Out?"

Round Out gave her that smile. She smiled back and for a moment you could see their world shrink down to just the two of them and nothing else. He nodded, she slipped of her bar stool, turned to me. Whispered in my ear. "Sammi, you wanna go with Djävul, there's bedrooms down the back. He wants to take you downstairs to the party room, just remember that's where you gotta be careful, okay."

She was speaking in Cantonese. I kind of remembered what she'd said before about the last girl Djävul brought back. "Is that where he took that last girl?" For a moment I remembered that girl back at High School. Lyndsey. The one that'd done it with five guys and it'd been her first time and everything. Oh Jesus, that flash of memory, my knees went weak.

"Yeah, that's the one. Just be careful huh, Sammi. These guys, they're different. I mean, I can tell you this shit now, but you go off with Djävul and there's nothing I can do." She looked worried. "I mean, you're Chinese like me, I gotta warn you, Sammi. This isn't that romantic biker romance novel shit, these guys, they drink, they fight and they fuck. That's what they do."

"What about your guy, Round Out?"

"I'm his 'Ol Lady, he loves me, but first up, he's a brother and the Club and the brothers always come first, over everything. You gotta understand that, Sammi." She smiled. "I do. I've got my place here, they all know Round Out and me, I'm cool here, but you're new, I don't want anything bad happening to you. Really, I don't."

My heart was beating fast. Excitement. Djävul's hand on my leg while he talked with Round Out. "Thanks for the warning, Blue." I didn't need it though. I wasn't stupid. I thought about that party room she'd told me about and god, I just wanted to squeeze my legs together and shiver.

Lyndsey. Like Lyndsey.

"Hey, dance." Djävul interrupted my thoughts. We followed Round Out and Blue onto that dance floor and she was good. Almost as good as me and you could just tell her and Round Out, they were so into each other. Completely into each other, the rest of us just faded to background, if they noticed us at all.

Djävul? Djävul was into me, I could tell that. Just the way he looked at me and now I was dancing for him. Dancing for his eyes and he knew it, his eyes caught mine, he grinned and I thought about that box of condoms and I just danced there, melting inside. Wanting him. Remembering his face against me when I'd climaxed on stage with everyone watching me.

That'd been so wild.

"Hey, you gonna dance for us again, Sammi? That act at Kitty Katz you did, that was awesome."

It was one of the other bikers, one of the ones that'd been there, I kind of vaguely remembered his face. No idea what his handle was.

"Oh yeah, that was hot." One of the others and when I looked around there were a few more of them all looking at me and I knew they wanted me to dance again. Dance the way I'd danced at Kitty Katz.

"Hey." Djävul nibbled at my ear. Right in front of everyone. Little shivers ran up and down my spine. "You wanna come out the back with me Sammi, or maybe come on down to the party room 'n maybe dance for the guys for a while." He grinned. "Like you danced at Kitty Katz, that was fucking hot."

"Dance? Is that all?" My arms were round his neck, pressed against him where his hands held my butt. Feeling him there. God, the anticipation. The excitement. He had all those condoms. He really was going to do it to me tonight and I loved that anticipation. I'd love to dance for them all again too. All those guys looking at me, watching me.

All of them getting hard for me.

"All?" He chuckled, his hands pulled at me, pulled me against him and Jesus, I was melting.

"Was I really that good?" I asked. Curious.

"Oh yeah, you were good alright, Sammi," Djävul kissed me again. "The bros'd love it if you gave them a show." He grinned. Turned his head. "Hey bro's, anyone wanna see Sammi do another dance down in the party room."

Yo. Yeah. Way to go. Fuck yeah. The chorus from the guys standing around wasn't quiet.

"Come on then, girl," and Djävul had my hand in his and he was leading me out of the huge bar. Glancing over my shoulder, I could see Blue watching me, that serious look back. I gave her a smile and a half wave and then I was through some doors, down some large wooden stairs and into the basement, into another room. Much smaller than the big bar upstairs.

More intimate. Dim lights. Metal playing, not that loudly. A much smaller bar in one corner. Fridges. A large cooler filled with drinks. Soft carpet. A huge screen on one wall, couches, chairs, a raised stage with a pole right next to the bar, kind of in the other corner of that wall.

Half a dozen of those bikers from upstairs were following us in but the small room wasn't nearly full. "You all wanna see Sammi dance, right?" Djävul called out over the music.

"Shit yeah." "Fuck yeah." "Shake that booty." I guess they did and oh Jesus, I was so nervous. Remembering Kitty Katz. Remembering what Blue had said. I remembered, but, well, I was here. And dancing for them? I was just shivering and melting inside.

"You want a drink, Sammi?" one of the guys that'd come down with us asked from behind the bar. "Changing the music here, bros," he yelled.

Katie Perry. Yeah! Something good to dance to and I was bouncing on my feet. "Southern Comfort and coke for me," I said happily, seeing a bottle I recognized. Vicky drank that sometimes, it must be okay.

"Here you go, Sammi." It was a large one, lots of ice. It tasted so good. I was already bouncing to the beat. I loved Katie Perry. Really, I did. Whooo-hooo. That Southern Comfort went down easily. Delicious and the refill was even better.

"Hey, wind the sound up bro. Why don't you give us that dance now, Sammi," one of the other guys grinned, reaching over, turning the music up. Louder. I kind of recognized his face from Kitty Katz.

"Yeah, come on Sammi, dance for us, you were brilliant." Djävul's friends were enthusiastic too. All of them. And I was still totally stoked from that dance at Kitty Katz. From winning that competition. Five hundred bucks. That and being here with Djävul. Oh yeah, I was going to do it with him.

Tonight, Djävul was gonna swipe my v-card. I thought of those dozen condoms and I shivered. Djävul was gonna swipe me real good.

I looked at Djävul. I was thinking maybe we could make out seriously in that room he'd talked about or something. Maybe forget the dancing. Like, really really seriously, just do it with him now. Do it with him all night. All night? Yeah, seriously. Just the thought made my heart pound, my breathing quicken.

But I did like dancing, that'd been so much fun. Maybe I'd dance for the guys and I knew how that made me feel, then Djävul and I could make out some more. A lot more. And I didn't care who knew we were. Wilson was safe enough wherever he was. He could stay there all night as far as I was concerned. I didn't need to worry about him anymore and I wasn't his babysitter. Tonight it was Djävul and he was going to do me.

Tonight was my big chance. All the way.

And okay, I didn't care who knew.

He could do me right here.

If he really wanted too.

I'd let him, I would.

Honest to god.

My v-card.

Swiped.

Yes!

Djävul grinned. "Sure, go ahead Sammi, you like dancing and honestly." He whispered in my ear. "Watching you dance was such a turn on."

"Really?" I glanced around, slightly nervous, more than slightly excited, eyeing the half a dozen bikers that wanted to see me dance. Well, seven, counting Djävul. Eight when that guy Seth wandered in. My tongue flickered out to lick my lips, a quick glance sideways at Djävul, who smiled encouragingly. "You guys really want me to dance again?" I still wasn't sure.

"Fuck yeah." The chorus was unanimous.

1...678910...19