All Comments on 'The Temptations of Dee Pt. 01'

by crimfolk

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Dee_PurpleDee_Purplealmost 4 years ago

Love it! Crimfolk proves once again why he is one of my favorite authors. I love the connection with Jess who is one of my favorite characters from his earlier series. And I'm obviously partial to the main characters name. This is almost a teaser version! Looking forward to more!!

Karen_48Karen_48almost 4 years ago
The start of another great story

This has the potential to be another great story. I love the fact that you keep including prior characters so that all the stories seem related. I am also appreciative of the fact that you let us know that you intend to finish your existing stories and not just leave us hanging like so many authors do. Please keep up the great work.

Wilbur1Wilbur1almost 4 years ago
Count me a fan

Enjoyed your other stories and look forward to your latest efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I was always disappointed

Always sorry Christian didn’t get to suck black cock, any chance?

WalkingThinkingWalkingThinkingalmost 4 years ago
Nice

Interesting start, easy erotic read with the promise of more to come.

Personal preference, turning a unhappy sexually frustrated wife isn't anywhere as erotic as turning one that thinks she happy, thinks she's experiencing great sex ... Untill tempted, then comes the angst, will she won't she. The happy wife has so much more at stake.

Looking forward to reading more of this adventure

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Black cock

It is amazing how Black Men can handle a White Women!! I think it is the taboo part that makes a White Woman go for them, also their famed massive Black cock has to have something to do about it.. I am finding that most White Women are very nasty in both mind and body..They want the biggest Black cock that they can get,,,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There are also lots of white men single and married that can’t get away from the thought of black men seducing their wives. I love the idea of a Blackman fucking my wife and watching her surrender till she loves the nastiness of being a black cock whore. I’d love watching as he brings a friend over and has her suck his cock in front of him while she’s naked. Making her get on her hands and knees so they can fuck her like a dog as she moans and lets him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why wife became a slut for black during my time in the army. Frequent deployments with a abundance of young black men wanting to fuck white wives, especially officers white wives, was to much for her to resist.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercrimfolk@crimfolk
1221 Followers
Challenge 4 has been published. Another one for the fans of long-form erotica. Thanks again for your interest, your support, your kind comments and most of all your patience!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES