All Comments on 'The Temptations of Dee Pt. 04'

by crimfolk

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
pervmale4upervmale4ualmost 4 years ago
Keeps getting better

This series has developed nicely. Its wondeful to see her being taken, and her will turning to serve Shaka, Awaiting the next part.

alexetlaurealexetlaurealmost 4 years ago

Perfect story so far ...can't wait for the next part

auhound49auhound49almost 4 years ago
Nice to see this come out so fast!

We look to a lot more stories in the future!

I do have a suggestion though - as Dee is not sure when her fertile and safe times are, I am wondering how she feels when she gets seeded as any possible pregnancy at this time could be so devastating. Part 9 of Georgia plays the game does a nice job of showing how the slut feels when it gets time to get impregnated or risk it. I hope you will bring out the slut's feelings more in the future.

Dee_PurpleDee_Purplealmost 4 years ago

Your storytelling and ability to put subtle eroticism into eroticism are incredible. This is evident throughout all your stories, not just this series. Thank you for providing us all this pleasure.

knickerlover13knickerlover13almost 4 years ago
hot

love this series , more please soon , building up nicely. Maggie likes masterful men and has fucked a few. , she would enjoy being being a black mans slave!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dee's submissiveness to black culture

Jess and Emily will review Dee's pictures and praise her for saying both the black photographer and Shaka.

Dee will file for divorce and take her daughter's with her while leaving the son with husband . Exposure to black culture more important to daughters than soccer games breeding confidence and aggression among young white girls. Total submissiveness more important to teach her daughter's with examples set by Mom raising her black breed of son and daughter who grow up into strong confident people dominating the older white daughters already browbeaten into deep humiliation and submissiveness dictated by Mom who punishes them with hairbrush applied to reddening ass for the smallest infraction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There are trillions of miles between being involved in a boring marriage and throwing yourself headlong into a new relationship in a completely foreign culture. Foreign because

people never, or should never, own other people. Ever.

Just have a convenient couple with whom you swap mates every week or two, that's manageable, and no violent or shady people need to be involved.

abermainabermainabout 1 year ago

the story gets better as it goes can't wait to see Dee have his baby

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This came up as a random spin. Wow, had to back track a bit but so far, I enjoyed reading this series, it makes me wet and longing for a black lover. Reading this with my favorite rabbit is tonights dessert. As for anonymous two years ago, I thought I was in a sexually satisfying and solid marriage, he thought otherwise, but after a few tinder (I'm 37) fucks, someone new is liberating and thrilling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercrimfolk@crimfolk
Challenge 5 is now available. A lot of world-building in this one but I hope you enjoy it. Challenge 6 is 80% written and should be submitted before the end of the month. Thanks for all your kind comments and support