The Temptations of Dee Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reparations

"I'm, er, not sure about this." Lisa's voice was almost shaking with nerves but Dee noticed that she hadn't even slackened her stride as they approached the doors of the club. Was she really nervous or did she just feel that she was supposed to say that she was?

Well it didn't really matter. They both had their instructions from Shaka. They both wanted to please him and he had made it perfectly clear what was expected of them. Not that it involved any sacrifice on their part. Shaka knew what they needed and he would make sure that they got it.

Dee knew that Lisa had become another of Shaka's white women. She figured that she should feel jealous of her, after all Lisa was very good-looking, blonde just like Shaka liked and the best part of ten years younger than Dee herself. However, jealousy didn't come into it. In fact, in a very real sense, Dee had been responsible for bringing Lisa and Shaka together.

At this moment Lisa's husband was probably out with that secretary of his, trying to demonstrate his pathetic lily-white version of masculinity. It had almost been enough for Lisa until she had seen Shaka and Dee together. Then she had understood what a real man looked like, how a real man acted. Her husband's little mid-life crisis of an affair had cut Lisa to the bone but it had also set her free. It had allowed her to take up Dee's suggestion and to ring Shaka.

The rest had been inevitable. Lisa had been in Shaka's bed before the week had been out and, like so many women before her, that first taste had left her hooked beyond all hope or desire for recall.

From all Dee had heard about Lisa's husband it seemed he would only ever have been interested in an 'open marriage' so long as only he was allowed to take advantage of it. Well, that was his call. Maybe they might have found a Modus Vivendi after all, who knew? One thing, however, was very certain - Lisa was diving head first into the new world that had been presented to her.

Dee knew that Lisa 'visited' Shaka every Thursday evening - when Dee herself was busy at her evening class. However, as stated, there was no jealousy involved. Shaka never claimed to be monogamous and he never expected it from his women. He already had a wife. White girls needed to be 'turned out' - to experience more than just one big Black cock. Otherwise they could get too 'clingy' and besides he always had at least three or four bitches on the go at any one time and even Shaka had limits to his time and his stamina! When the time came he would be ready to give them his attention and would make them exclusive. Until then he encouraged them to go out and play. To flaunt his jewellery and show everyone just what fine bitches were in Shaka's stable.

It worked both ways too. You soon learned that Black men looked out for that jewellery. Shaka only had time for the best, for the premium-quality white breezies. The jewellery showed their progression. First the hoops - when a woman was being Blacked by Shaka. Then the necklace that showed she was with Shaka but also available for any enterprising Black stud that could catch her eye. Hoops and necklaces just like those Dee and Lisa were wearing tonight - in Lisa's case a necklace presented to her just before she had left for the club.

Then there was the more intimate jewellery which signalled a willingness to undertake a deeper commitment. Dee had a pair in a small box hidden away at home. She didn't think she would ever earn the right to wear them. She found that she thought about them in that way. She didn't say to herself that she would never wear them. She had learned very quickly that it was unwise ever to say 'never' in this new world that she had entered.

Lisa had been a little confused when Shaka had bluntly told her to 'go out and enjoy herself.' She wasn't a slut at heart - not yet at least. She hadn't quite understood - but then that's what Dee was there for.

It was only a few weeks since Georgia and Roni had taken her to this same club - since they had been the tutors and she the pupil. Now, already, she was schooling her younger new friend in what was expected of a Black man's woman. What it meant to be part of Shaka's stable.

Dee was feeling rather more comfortable tonight than that last time. She was wearing one of her own dresses - selected for the occasion. It was very different to the outfit they had provided. It promised potential rather than blatantly offering certainty. She felt a lot more comfortable that way.

She suspected Lisa might not be feeling quite so comfortable. However, this was a rite of passage for women like them. It was quite something to take that first leap out into the new world. Where you didn't just have a Black boyfriend or have an affair with a Black lover but rather went that step further.

They had spent a couple of hours getting Lisa ready for her debut at the club. Lisa was a relatively quiet person - still a little damaged by her husband's betrayal. She wasn't showy or extravagant in the slightest. Given the chance she'd have come out tonight in a sweater and slacks. Well that might have been exaggerating a little but she had certainly needed to be taken in hand.

Shaka had put her in the picture. "At the clubs we see two types of white girls. First, there's them that are doing a little 'slumming'. Amazed by how brave they is to even come to a 'hood like this. Like you was when you was sat in yo' car spying on me and my woman there..."

Dee felt that thrill of pride through her, the same as she did every time Shaka called her 'his woman.' It didn't matter that she had to share him with his wife and Lisa and probably others too. It was still an amazing ego-boost to be claimed by a magnificent man like Shaka.

"...they just a waste of time. Man ain't got time for such foolishness. Then there's the other type of white girl. She knows just what she wants and she ain't afraid to go out and take it. She ain't afraid to experience all that life has to offer. She don't let no white boy disrespect her. She goes and gets herself what she's needing. Word, Dee?"

Dee was relishing the look on Lisa's face. Her friend's realisation of what Shaka was saying to her. Her ACCEPTANCE of what Shaka was saying to her. It felt good. It seemed crazy to think it - but it felt altruistic. She was helping Shaka to bring Lisa into a new and better life, a life as a Black man's woman. She now understand that was how Georgia had felt about her and Jess had felt about Georgia and Jenny had felt about Jess. It was a great and expanding process of women ready to accept their needs and to have the courage to go out and fulfil them. She suddenly realised that, with luck, Lisa would be the first of many. Wasn't it incumbent upon her to spread her knowledge of how things really were to these other women. Wasn't that what a teacher did?

She just nodded her agreement to Shaka's words. Lisa's eyes were fixed on her and taking in every moment.

"Us Black men ain't no fools. We soon pick up on who's frontin' and who ain't. Dee there knows it. We can help you out." Shaka walked up to Lisa. She wasn't short but he still towered above her. He seemed almost twice her size, the image of pure potent African masculinity. Lisa looked up at him. His finger touched her hoop ear-ring. "You got that to show you with me. Tells everyone you with me - that you're not to be disrespected without very serious consequences. Now you need to be getting this."

Shaka reached into his pocket and withdrew a small box. He opened it and withdrew a gold necklace. Its pendant had an 'S' marked out in black enamel. "Every Black man there tonight will know what this means. Means you is under my protection but you is available. Whole lot of men tonight are going to be real interested soon as they see this. You wanna wear it?"

A pair of blue eyes flashed across to look at Dee. What was she looking for? Encouragement? Reassurance? Advice?

She gave Lisa a smile in response. It had to be a woman's own decision, made of her own free-will. Making that choice, that commitment, had consequences and results. Lisa had done the difficult bit - that first step into the world of Black men and their powerful sexual attraction. That all important first step that was symbolised by the gaudy hoops dangling from her ears. In the eyes of those blind racist fools she was already as tainted, as spoiled as ... as Dee herself.

What could people like that know about it? Dee didn't regret what she had done and looking at Lisa she also saw no shame, no guilt. Just nervousness, apprehension as to what this could all mean. She only needed a guide - to point her in the right direction.

Dee gave the gentlest of nods in Lisa's direction.

Lisa swallowed and her tongue appeared for the briefest of moments, moistening her lower lip. "Yes please Shaka."

He fastened the necklace onto her - just as a few weeks before he had fastened an identical one around Dee's own neck. How many others before? How many others in the future? How many of those in the future might, like Lisa, have been introduced into this lifestyle by Dee herself?

"Looks real good with that dress baby." Shaka's tones were like honey, silky smooth. They caressed a woman's ears, seduced her with mellow undertones of appreciation and desire. Reminded her that beneath that smooth surface was raw power, power that could bring the ultimate sexual satisfaction to a woman.

'That dress.'

Shaka had asked Roni to take Lisa to see her near namesake, Izeye's wife, at her little store out by the projects. Dee almost wished she could have been there. It must have been the first time a woman like Lisa had been to an area like that. She remembered her own feelings as she had been outfitted for her first night out on the prowl for big Black cock. She remembered her embarrassment. How she had felt as she squeezed into that cheap-looking hooker dress. She could almost feel again the cheap fabric stretched over her body. She knew just how Lisa was feeling now.

Lisa's dress didn't look quite so cheap. It was black, leather effect, and so tight it hid nothing. The thinnest of shoulder straps left almost all the lightly-tanned skin of her upper back and shoulders exposed. Her blonde hair, normally worn in a tight pony-tail, was set free to flow down to shoulders that had just the lightest dusting of freckles.

The material was almost a second skin, repeating and emphasizing the curves of Lisa's body. The dress was stretched over her breasts revealing a deep cleavage and generous side-boob while at the same time almost holding them up for inspection. There would be a lot of appreciative viewers tonight. Lisa had a really good figure. Those 34C breasts looked outrageously hot in the dress but it was the rear view that Dee knew would really draw the attention.

It was undeniable that Lisa had a real fine phat ass for a white girl. Dee had noticed it at their second meeting. She had been a little surprised by her pleasure at the fact but really it was only natural. She was scouting out a honey for Shaka and she knew Shaka, like it seemed most Black men, really appreciated that particular asset in a woman. Wasn't Dee spending hours every week in the gym just trying to get to look half as good? Again, Dee hadn't felt jealousy over the fact. She had just felt determination. A girl with a fine ass like that had to belong to Shaka, needed to belong to the Black man. You couldn't allow her to waste herself on white boys like her creep of a husband.

Now the leather-like material was taut over that phat white ass - showing it off to anyone with a mind to look. Tonight just about every man would be taking full advantage of that fact. The dress ended just below the knee and would effectively have had a hobble skirt but for the zip running up one thigh. Roni and a slight dab of super glue had ensured that plenty of white leg would be on display tonight and any night that dress was worn. Stand a certain way in an unguarded moment and it wouldn't just be leg on display. You didn't wear underwear with a dress like this.

Lisa, up to now in her twenty-nine years, had NEVER worn a dress like this. She had always been a pretty enough girl but she had never traded on raw sexuality. She hadn't had the confidence. This dress flaunted her curves and put her out there on display to anyone minded to take a look. It had no designer label but it certainly labelled the woman that wore it. She was hot and she was looking for action. A white woman wearing a dress like that to the club they were going to? If she had average looks then she would be getting a whole heap of attention and Lisa scored a hell of a lot higher than just 'average.'

Lisa looked at herself in the full-length mirror. Dee could see the look in her eyes. Shock that she would be wearing something like that but also intrigue at just how she looked in it. She just needed that gentlest nudge and Shaka was the man to provide it.

He moved in behind Lisa and moved his big hand over the material encasing the perfect curve of Lisa's ass. "Oh fuck yeah - thass what I'm needing to see. Gonna make me proud tonight girl. Even gonna give Dee over there a little competition."

Shaka was choosing his words carefully. He knew what Dee did not. Lisa had told him how much she admired Dee - her bravery, her strength, her willingness to seek out the life that she wanted to live. She had said how she only wished she could be half as open as Dee. The latter wouldn't have recognised herself in such a description but, for Lisa, Dee was her role model.

All Dee knew was that whatever Shaka was saying his new protégé was lapping it up. Her eyes shone, her lips quivered, you could see her drawing determination and strength from Shaka's admiration.

"If I was a selfish man I'd keep you both back home tonight - keep you both all to myself. But that ain't on the agenda for tonight. We need to put you out there. Show all them brothas what fine bitches I got wearing my mark."

***

Dee's instincts hadn't let her down. That leather-clad booty of Lisa's drew attention from the moment they got out of the taxi. On the club-floor it just intensified. Dee herself could stand back a little. See the men competing for her friend's attention. She could see the sparkle in Lisa's eyes, the excitement in her glances across to Dee. It was a night like nothing the younger white woman had every experienced. With her looks she must have had plenty of attention but Dee was guessing that it had all been from white boys. For women like her and Lisa that was proved to be really weak sauce once they had once tasted the rich potent excitement of being the object of the lust of real men, Black men.

A confident Black bull pushed himself up against Lisa's rear. Moved himself against that tight leather. Dee saw Lisa's head jerk round in surprise. It was so blatant - such a claim of ownership. The African-American spoke and Dee watched carefully. This was the moment of proof. Lisa turned back to her front and began to very purposefully work her booty against the big man's body. She was feeling that hard bulge of lust in the man's pants - knowing how much he wanted her. This was a really heady brew. Dee knew now that Lisa would never be able to resist it.

At that moment she felt a big body move up behind her. "Seems yo' little ho' friend is gonna be busy. Almost as busy as you gonna be now I found you again."

He was a stranger but she knew him. Not his name but she could visualise his jet-Black face, the flash of his white teeth when he smiled under the club lights. The hard length of big Black cock currently hidden in his pants. He had fucked her real well that last time, better than she had deserved. She had disrespected him but tonight she would have a chance to put that right.

"It's her first time - I think she might be biting off a little more than she can chew." There were six, no seven, men crowded around Lisa now.

"Fuck it - she didn't come here to dance and we didn't neither. We'll pick her two and then go get a room."

"Do I get to pick another man too?"

"Who said you was getting me? Seem to recall I had to make exceptions last time. You learned how things roll since then?"

"I've learned and I'm sorry for disrespecting you last time. I'd like the chance to do better ... um, I don't know your name."

"Won't be telling you that till you've earned it. Wanna try?"

"Fuck yeah." Dee was surprised herself by her response. Rasped out through gritted teeth. The obscenity that she had always tried so hard to avoid using in her old life.

It did the trick. That smile flashed and a strong hand took her arm as he moved towards Lisa.

A young man saw them coming. He said something and a little gap opened in the melee around the new little white ho. Dee noticed that and liked it. This man was respected, an alpha male. Not that she'd had many doubts on that score. His confidence and assertiveness had already given her plenty of hints.

"Got my bitch - pick a couple of these for yo'self ho. Time's wastin'."

The man pressed up against Lisa's booty was no slouch himself and he didn't appreciate the intervention. "Back off man, be easy! Why you buggin and tryin' to piss on my parade. Got us a fine little breezy here - need time to savour this fine donk."

"Savour it! Who you baggin' Tyrone. You never seen a fine phat white ass you didn't want to fuck. That one don't look shy - you'll be tappin it before too long anyways."

Lisa's eyes were huge in the gloom as she half-followed their conversation. The noise of the club and their vocabulary weren't helping but she'd got the general idea.

The mention of his name rang a bell for Dee too. Wasn't there a Tyrone who'd been one of Jess's friends? She looked closely at him and was rewarded with a wink. It seemed he remembered her too.

Dee's man stepped close to Lisa and covered her eyes with his hands. "Say two words - the two with the nearest names to them words get to break you in."

"Tyson..." The word was out almost before Lisa had considered it.

Tyrone laughed in triumph. "This one catches on real quick don't she." He fluidly moved himself against her backside to celebrate. Letting her feel what she had in store.

"...and, I dunno, huge?"

"Well shit and I'm called Hughie." One of the other men round Lisa exclaimed.

"That right?" asked Dee's man.

"Yeah thass right the lucky fucker," complained another of the men. Then a gleam came into his eye as he looked at Dee. "She gonna choose now?"

"She got me and I ain't sharin'."

So that was settled then.

***

Shaka had known what sending Lisa out in that dress was likely to result in. That was why he had made sure his girls went well prepared. Classy little piece like Dee and a big phat white booty like Lisa's. Both, for different reasons, set the mind of any man with blood in his veins down certain avenues. Certain phat white asses just cried out to be tapped and certain dumb-fuck white husbands deserved to have their wives taken from them, taken in the most undeniable of ways. First by taking them how their husbands couldn't, or wouldn't, take them and then by giving them what that cracks fool couldn't ignore. He'd seen it a hundred times, no a thousand times, and the good Lord willing he'd see it a thousand times more.

Was he exploiting women like Dee and Lisa? Shaka wouldn't have even understood the question. He'd seen the women when they were with him, sometimes too with friends of his. He knew how much they wanted more once they'd had a taste of what ridiculous 'society' reckoned was illicit and wrong. If he and men like him took from them then he was happy in his mind that he gave them back much more. The knowledge of themselves and their true needs - that was just for starters.