The Temptations of Dee Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seems you might be late home then. Maybe you'd best phone that husband of yours." There was an edge to Bobo's voice. Dee realised that they wanted to hear her talk to David, they wanted to hear her lie to him, to make a fool of him. They wanted to hear her do all that just so she could go for a drink with them. It would prove where each stood with her - it would prove their superiority over her husband. She felt a rush of mixed guilt and excitement thrill through every fibre of her being.

"Best use your phone. Clock's ticked round and our lesson's over. Time for yours to begin." Bobo's voice was clear and firm, brooking no argument. Dee hardly noticed - she had never had the slightest intention of denying them anyway.

Dee looked back to her bag. It was just round her desk.

"Malik - go stand in front of the door."

Dee felt a shiver go through her. There were no security cameras at this social centre and she rapidly understood what Bobo was asking his friend to do. The big young African-American stood up and sauntered across to the door. As he stood there he blocked out its glass window. Now no-one outside could see what was going on in here. She was at their mercy. Now a frisson of anxiety and a whole lot more lust were added to that heady cocktail of feelings surging through her body and brain.

"No need to walk round the desk to get yo' phone. Sure a fit lady like you can lean over and reach it." Bobo's voice remained authoritative. Dee knew what he was asking. She would effectively have to lie across her desk with her butt sticking out towards them.

Dee felt her chest rising and falling quickly - she knew that her quick breathing was betraying her excitement. Almost as much as her diamond-hard nipples as they strove to break through the thin material of her blouse.

"Now." One word from Bobo. Assertive and imperative. Almost daring her to deny him. There had been no danger of that since they had all first met. It had only ever been a question of 'when' and not 'if'. Dee knew that even as she stretched herself over the desk and reached her hand down for her bag.

"Move them legs apart Teach." That was Malik from the door. She obeyed instinctively. She knew her position now, fully clothed she might still be but she was totally exposed and vulnerable for all that.

She heard the scrape of chair legs and sensed them moving up closer to her. Pops and Dre were to each side. Bobo moved up directly behind her. She felt a finger gently trace a passage up and down each of her legs below her skirt. She felt her body tremble at his touch and was strangely grateful for the desk's support.

"You forgettin' what you there for Teach?" Dre cut off into his trade-mark giggle.

She had forgotten. Her concentration moved back to her bag, to the task of reaching in and bringing out her phone.

"Ease back and bring yo' head up. Lean your elbows on that table and arch that back."

She never thought of questioning him or not following his instructions. Not for one moment. Pops presented himself as the leader of the little group and he was certainly their usual spokesman but Bobo was the one with the gravitas, that certain presence. The sort of presence that Dee craved.

She started to punch her home number into the phone. Almost immediately she felt the cool air moving up her legs. She knew what was happening. Bobo was raising her skirt. She gasped and hesitated.

"You keep goin' Teach. We just gonna take a closer look at this phat white ass of yours."

Was looking all that was on the agenda? She was wearing a pair of panties so she wasn't totally exposed down there. However, a strong Black finger could push them aside so easily and claim her. She felt herself shudder and heard herself gasp.

Pops gave a little laugh. "Wass that they call that thing they reckoned you had in school Dre? DDT?"

"ADD - means you can't keep your head focused like."

"Seems Teach might be catching it. Still ain't made that phone call."

Dee took the hint and pressed the button.

"On speaker." That was Bobo and Dee obeyed him immediately.

The phone rang and then was answered.

"Hello - are you on your way home yet?"

"Hi - no, not yet, I've had something come up here."

"What? Again? What is going on over there? Not that I should be surprised. Those people could never organise a darned thing. I see it at work. If it wasn't for affirmative action the best they could hope for would be pushing a broom..."

Dee tried to tune out the voice. It had adopted that all too familiar whine that her husband always found when he was claiming to be hard done by. She was horribly aware that the four young men were hearing every word her husband said and just how he was saying it.

Dre moved forward into her eye-line and held up a piece of paper. Dee momentarily felt pride at him - writing hadn't been one of his greatest skills when they had first met. The letters were in fine clear script.

"TWERK FOR US

TEACH."

Twerking was not one of Dee's accomplishments. She wasn't even entirely sure what it entailed. Were there any rules to twerking? From what she saw it largely consisted of sticking your butt out and wiggling it. Well she could do that.

She put the phone down on the desk and eased back so that she could move freely.

"...you remember when she called me into her office and had the sass to say that my productivity wasn't up to scratch. I know what that was - it's so much easier to put the blame on the white man. It couldn't have been that idiot Becca or, heaven forbid that anyone criticise Ron."

God - how many times had she head that same complaint from him? It had happened at least three years ago and several states away! She put an extra little shimmy into her dancing and then remembered something she had seen on some TV clip. She pushed her knees apart and rested her hands on her thighs. Then she bent forward and stuck her butt out as far as she could go before she began undulating her hips and butt.

"Fuck yeah," growled Dre.

"Need to tap that," said Pops in response.

"What was that?" asked her husband.

Oh shit! "I think we've got interference again honey." She had to distract him or even her husband might start to catch on! "After they put Ron in charge of your department didn't the figures go up 30% or so?"

"That damned nigger must have cooked the figures." David very seldom used that word. It showed that he was annoyed.

Dee felt movement behind her and then felt a finger drawn down her pussy - separated from her by only the thin material of her panties.

"Oh God," she said. She knew that finger could hook those panties aside at any moment. That a finger or a big Black cock could be pushed into her even as she stood there, even as she talked to her clueless whining fool of a husband. Even as she danced for them - as she brazenly offered herself to them.

"...and don't blaspheme please honey."

Dee only caught the last part of his latest little rant. She knew she needed to end this call post haste.

"Anyway David I have to assist a colleague in setting up for tomorrow. It will only be a couple of hours and, after all, the children would already have been in bed anyway when I got home. It has to be better than me coming up here early tomorrow."

All the time she was wiggling her butt for her very avid audience.

"It clearly doesn't matter what I feel or need - or of course the children. Do what you need to do." The connection was cut at the other end.

Petulance again. Passive aggression again. The same old shtick. It was always the same and it was getting to be very tired. Dee realised in her heart that it had been so years before she had even heard of Shaka.

As the thought went through her mind she felt the weight of a hand on her butt cheek and heard a slap.

She stopped dancing and turned round to face them. "Hey," she complained only half in jest.

"Teach was being naughty. That's what naughty girls get - among other things."

"Hey Bobo - didn't you know they don't allow that in schools no mo'. You a bad man - maybe Teach should spank you!" Pops was clearly enjoying her reaction.

"'Nuff of this - time we got to the 'cat. I ain't seeing fuck all from over here." They'd almost forgotten poor Malik.

"Be easy! You gonna get the ringside over there." Bobo unhooked Dee's skirt and let it fall back into place. "You won't be disappointed neither - got us a Phat Assed White Girl." His eyes found hers and then his hand found her butt again in another slap.

This time Dee didn't flinch or complain. Her eyes remained locked with the young Black man's for a couple of seconds and then Pops took her hand and led her out of the door.

***

The 'Pink Pussycat' turned out to be a strip-club. Big surprise, eh?

There was a dark-skinned African-American girl working the pole as they entered the club. Her audience was watching or talking among themselves. There were maybe three white folks in the whole place, including Dee and the girl behind the bar.

Pops sought out a hefty man seated by the bar where he could observe all that went on.

"Hoss - did Shaka tell you we might be comin'"

"Yeah - we got it all ready for ya. I seen this one before - it's Dee ain't it?"

He lumbered off his stool and held out a hand. Dee shook it. She had met him before - when Shaka had taken her on a tour of his stamping grounds. She felt a moment's pleasure that he had remembered her - then quickly realised that if he was in contact with Shaka he had probably been primed. Wasn't that all part of the skill-set of a man in Hoss's profession?

"You'd best get along before Tonisha tries to bum another drink off you - like last time." Hoss gestured towards the girl on stage. "But remember what I said about our amateur night. My clientele would surely appreciate seeing you strut that fine tail-feather of yours up on stage."

Dee heard Malik and Dre chuckle. She knew that she must be blushing. It was clear now that Hoss HAD remembered her. That wasn't all though. Why did Black men ALWAYS want her to dance for them?

***

The small room out the back was almost all furnished in red velvet and low lighting. Just one look at it gave you a pretty good idea of what might go on back there. Dee felt a firm hand on her back as she went in through the door. There was no turning back now.

"Hoss had a good idea there," said Pops, "that kicking little body of yours was made to be shown off to the Black man. Might have to arrange that - once you've had some practice."

"...before a select audience like." That was Dre chipping in.

"These can watch but it's only fair you do this one for me." Malik took a seat on the low plush sofa with his legs wide apart. There was a clear bulge in his joggers. His anticipation level was clearly pretty high. Dee only hoped he wouldn't be disappointed.

To be honest she really didn't have a clue what to do next. Bobo seemed to sense it.

"You here to please yo' man, or at least yo' man for tonight. Just be natural to the tight little breezy that we all know you is. You be OK here." He pointed up into the corner of the room where a small red light faintly illuminated a small camera lens.

So recently the revelation that she was being filmed would have filled her with fear and horror. Not any more. It wouldn't be the first time and just like those other times she felt the thrill of exhibitionism. Would Hoss be in his office watching her? She had a shrewd suspicion she knew how he might have got that nick-name. If she ever took up his invitation to dance here she'd probably find out if she was right.

The blood was pumping through her body. She might have blamed the alcohol but she was the only one of them NOT drinking. She still had to drive home tonight.

Pops reached down and turned a knob on the wall. The sound of the music from the club came into the booth louder. Heavy insistent beat, music for dancing and music for fucking.

She felt nervous suddenly. In front of these four young men, all about half her own age. She felt something of a fraud - they could only be disappointed after all the build-up.

She essayed a little shimmy and began self-consciously to dance for them. This was going to be a disaster.

"C'mon baby - just dance like you got that limp-dicked fool on the line."

Dee couldn't help but laugh. Dre had hit just the right note. As she laughed she felt her body relax and start to really move with the music. She had an idea what the young men would like and began to give them a little hip and butt action.

The lighting in the room was focused on the central small area of space where she was dancing. The men were more in shadow so she couldn't see them clearly. However, she saw Pops reach for the front of his pants and then soon after his hand began a slow steady up-and-down motion. Was that even legal? She didn't think so but she wasn't quite up to speed on such matters. Well, whether it was allowed or not it was a real vote of confidence.

"You don't need the skirt." It seemed Bobo would be setting the pace. Well that was OK by Dee. It only took the briefest glance to see that Dre's pants were down by his ankles. Her concentration was largely focused on Malik and that might have held him in check a little but his joggers were tenting out very impressively now.

Women weren't supposed to want to be the objects of desire or so they were told. What bullshit! She knew these four young Black ex-cons were seriously minded to get into her panties and that fact caused her no pain whatsoever, quite the opposite in fact. At this moment she didn't need to establish herself as an intellectual or as a professional woman. At this moment she needed to re-affirm her femininity and her desirability after years of neglect by 'that limp-dicked fool.' Nothing could quite do that job like four hard young Black cocks.

She had instinctively moved her hands to the fastenings of her skirt and allowed it to fall to the floor. Now her stockings were fully revealed and her panties.

Malik licked his lips and then gave a little shake of his head. He shucked off his joggers and began to slowly stroke his cock. Dee could see him much more clearly now - could see that that bulge hadn't been false advertising. The thrill went through her as she saw how he was looking at her. He'd been strangely nervous to demonstrate his desire for her but now he wasn't holding back. She turned her back on him and waggled her butt at him.

She could only half-hear their comments under the music. She didn't need to hear them. The hard Black cocks told her all she needed to know about what they thought of her and her performance. They wanted to fuck Teach, yes indeed, these four Black men, full of vigour and youth and power, all SERIOUSLY wanted to fuck Teach.

The music dipped a little and she heard Bobo clearly again. "You don't need that blouse neither." The music rose up again - clearly Pops had responded to a signal.

She strutted the couple of steps across to Bobo and pointed at him. Bobo was the only one not to have got his cock out for her. She'd worked out that he liked to be in charge for all that he let Pops usually take the lead.

Bobo raised a languid eyebrow. His even white teeth gleamed in the half-light. Dee undid a button of her blouse and then paused with her hands on her hips. Bobo nodded and undid his pants. That was what she had wanted to see. He was hard, his ebony spear pointing upwards against his still clothed chest. He might have been trying to play it cool but he wanted a piece of her just as much as his friends did.

Dee felt justified and powerful in her sexuality. It would now be young Malik's turn to benefit. She undid the remaining buttons of her blouse and let the material hang open. Malik's eyes widened as he stared at her exposed breasts. She moved closer and allowed her flesh to gently contact his face. She felt the warmth of his breath and the wetness of his mouth as he kissed her.

"No touching allowed," laughed Dre.

"Hmmn, I saw that sign too. You think anyone ever follows those rules." Dee's hand found Malik's hard cock. Her fingers spanned him and felt the heat and desire there. Fuck the rules - Malik was going to get lucky.

She dropped onto her knees between his legs and began to suck him. Malik gasped almost instantaneously. She felt his hard young cock twitch in her mouth and for a moment she thought he was going to cum. She winked at him and then pulled her mouth off his shaft. She wasn't going to show him up in front of his friends. Instead she stood again and pushed her backside out towards him.

Malik had regained control and understood what she wanted. He moved her panties off her wet pussy and then eased them down her legs. Her butt and pussy were now naked in front of him and he didn't need a second invite. His tongue found her pussy and he began to lick her. His hand reached round to work on her clit.

He might have been young and he might have been excited a few moments before but this boy surely knew how to please a pussy. Dee was pretty excited herself and saw no reason not to show it. She moaned and laughed as Malik's tongue and fingers explored her.

"We getting any of that?" Dre's hand was moving faster on his hard Black cock now.

"You got a present for Teach?" Dee giggles and gestured to them. " Well bring it on up here."

She hardly drew breath before two long hard Black cocks were being waved in her face. She grasped Pops with her hand and dropped her mouth down over the firm thick head of Dre's cock. She alternated between the two, thrilling to the texture and taste of them, while Malik continued feasting on her pussy.

Dee held a cock in each hand and watched as Bobo finally came forward. His shaft stood up against the firm muscles of his stomach. A seriously thick nine inches of hard jet-Black flesh. Dee opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. Bobo took the hint and moved directly in front of her so that she could nuzzle into the warm flesh and her tongue could feel the heavy warmth of his balls. She knew the power in this young man - the power to bring a woman pleasure and the potency within those heavy hanging balls. If he stuck around with Shaka and Mr Taylor then Bobo was going to be very popular.

"Fuck it, I'm needing to tap this," she felt a hand smack her butt.

"You know the program Malik - switch with me and come get some head. I'm wanting a taste of that." Dre moved round and Malik appeared at her side. She'd had no complaints about Malik but Dre got to work with real enthusiasm. He pushed himself under her and began to tease and caress her clit with his tongue.

Dee gasped onto the hard Black cock in her mouth. A hand gently took her hair and gave a little movement to suggest she pull off him. She did and found Bobo looking at her intently. "Our thinking is next week we only need five minutes to sign off the course. Then we can go straight to Malik's place - that's real close by. We don't want to be wasting no time. Oh and you'll need to tell that limp-dicked fool that you'll be staying over. That sound good to you."

The last sentance was a rhetorical question at most. Everyone in the small room knew just how everyone was feeling. Dee still felt like encouraging them.

"Sounds good if you can prove you've got what I need."

Pops laughed and he gently tapped his big hard cock on her cheek. Malik didn't hesitate and began doing the same on the other side. "We got what you want Teach and enough to keep you going all night. Maybe you best take that next day off work too. You gonna be real busy."

Dee brought a newly-freed hand up to cup Bobo's big Black balls. "Can you prove you've got all I need?"

The young men laughed. "Get you a down-payment real soon Teach. You just get back to doing what you so good at."

Two hands and a mouth. Just enough to keep three young men happy while the fourth did the same for her. Her 'students' weren't in a hurry and she was starting to tire in the hot little room when Malik finally gasped out, "Where you want it?"