The Temptations of Dee Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She quickly moved her mouth off Pops and onto Malik just in time to feel the heavy spurts of cum into her mouth. She savoured him and looked into his face with its wide eyes and his mouth open to pant for air. Then she took care to swallow his cum and to show him her empty mouth. "I don't want to waste any," was all she said.

Dre took Malik's place and soon Pops had followed Malik's lead. Another strong potent load of seed taken and swallowed like a good white girl should. Two strong young African-American men slumped back on the couch and recovering. Two hard potent Black cocks still needing her attention.

Dre was next to shoot - his rich load joining those of his friends in her mouth before being swallowed with relish. It turned out Bobo, for all his cool exterior, had been pretty revved up himself. Even as she dealt with Dre's load Dee heard Bobo gasp and then felt his cum land on her. Five strong spurts onto the side of her face and up into her hair. Thank goodness she had the wits to close her eye in time.

"Hey!" was all she could say.

The little audience on the couch was laughing and hooting. "Yo' fault Teach - you just too good a fuckin' bopper." Well thanks for the sympathy Malik!

A Black finger wiped the cum off her eyelid and at least let her open her eye again. She had to look such a sight. She wanted to get a box of wet-wipes or something. Except that, of course, she hadn't brought any.

Bobo seemed to read her thoughts. "You gotta wear it with pride Teach - let everyone know what a fly bitch you is. Don't leave no doubt in no-one's mind that this fine dime," his hand caressed her body, "is our bangin' little hoodrat. That all clear?"

That was all part of it. These men wanted you and they didn't want it to be a secret. They wanted the world to know. That fact had been becoming increasingly obvious. Dee just didn't know how she was going to square her dual life with it.

"Don't worry," said Bobo with that natural confidence of his, "won't be painting that pretty face next time. I'm gonna be making sure you get every drop where it needs to be."

Dee knew the flush was back in her cheeks, could feel the powerful rush of desire within her starting to build again. She knew how easily she had found that men like young Bobo could take control of her. She knew and she didn't care. In fact she relished it.

"How long you been with Shaka?"

It was getting hard to remember a time before she'd been with him. He had made such changes in her and for her. But it really had only been a few months. "Why?"

Bobo nestled his face into her hair - as if he was savouring her presence. His hands found her belly even as his lips found her ear. "Can't work out why this is still flat. Shaka ain't no fool. He knows what a white woman like you needs. Maybe he's getting too old and needs some help."

Oh shit! Dee felt that rush of desire and fear surge and course through every part of her body. That rising euphoria of mixed anxiety and arousal. She didn't know how it had come to be that what she had rightly most feared had now become what she most lusted after. Which might be OK - she was a grown woman after all - but these men sensed it. They sensed what she desired and they would always tempt her with it, tempt her until she finally couldn't resist...

"Damn what you say to Teach?" Pops laughed. He'd seen the woman's whole body quiver with arousal.

"Teach knows - and she knows now we can make good on my offer. Don't you Teach?"

Dee knew alright. Three heavy loads of their cum in her body and another drying on her face and hair. These were powerfully potent, enticingly potent, young men. Just the thought of giving herself to them when she was fertile. Of that rich strong seed being allowed to pursue its destiny. Just to let nature take its course would be so easy. The white heat of desire seemed to course through every artery and vein and nerve of her body. She found herself shaking again - unable to answer Bobo.

Except that she had. No words had needed to be spoken.

***

Dee felt very self-concious as she left the Pink Pussycat. She saw the glances of the clientele and the dancers towards her, saw the smirks and grins. If a white girl went out back with four Black guys and came out looking like her then everyone had a real good idea what had just gone down. They all knew that the high-class woman that came in had turned out to be another of that ever-growing demographic, white women who just couldn't get enough of that fine Black d. Her face was captured in a few dozen mental notebooks. You never knew when opportunity might arise and no man wanted to be missing out on a chance with a fine-assed slut as hot as Dee.

The 'rush' of the events had left Dee herself ready to call it a night. Now she just wanted to get out of the Pussycat and head for home. She'd have to do a very careful job at the rest-stop to clean herself up. Turning up at home looking like she did now wouldn't be wise. Even HE might notice something was up.

She wasn't fated to escape quite so easy. As they moved towards the door Hoss appeared and called out to them. He took one of Dee's hands between his two huge Black paws. She hadn't realised quite how big he was.

There was a glint of humour, and maybe something else, in his dark eyes. "See you enjoyed yo'self baby. Must confess I watched it in my office. Real impressive. I'd kind of assumed my brotha Shaka was holding you back until..." His eyes dropped to her belly and then came back up to her face. "But maybe he ain't. Just saying that I've got a place here dancing for you and working the booths. Just say the word - I'm thinking you'll be real in demand. Look forward to giving you some special tuition myself..."

It definitely wasn't only humour in those eyes - it was lust. Hoss was a big brawny bear of a man. Not gym-honed like many of her Black lovers - he was barrel-chested with a paunch. A little too much good eatin' and maybe a beer or two too many. None of that obscured the man's size and strength. Dee imagined herself in that back office with him, getting 'special tuition.' She felt the joy of being desired by men like these.

She smiled. "Maybe - I'll need to talk to my man."

Hoss arched an eye-brow, "Yo' husband."

Dee couldn't help it - that had sounded so ridiculous. She laughed out loud and Hoss and her four young men followed suit. Whatever would be happening her husband was one person who had lost the chance of any sort of a say in it.

They were still laughing as the five of them left the club. She would drop her young men off and then start on the journey home, back to her other life.