The Temptations of Dee Pt. 09

Story Info
White MILF teacher gets tempted at church.
14.1k words
4.56
28.3k
29

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/11/2022
Created 05/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crimfolk
crimfolk
1,221 Followers

Jewellery

Linda looked amazing - even better than she had in the photographs Dee had seen. Small dimples showed in her cheeks as she greeted Dee and Lisa with a natural and perfect smile.

"Here you are - I feel like we're old friends already! I've heard so much about you both. You know that I'm Linda and over there with my husband is Jo."

Linda spoke with nonchalant ease, the slightly clipped tones of her accent just distinguishable. Dee didn't miss the careful distinction of Shaka as 'my husband' though. Not that she objected - it seemed entirely appropriate.

It wasn't the first time that Dee found herself in what should have been extraordinary circumstances only to realise that for others her new surroundings were very much the normal way of things.

It couldn't be too often that a women found herself in a room with her man and his wife and two more of his girl-friends. Wasn't that the sort of thing that only happened in cults or crazy communes or the like? Wasn't it something of a danger signal that everyone else seemed to be taking this as the natural state of things?

She recognised the anxiety within herself and considered it. She knew that it was her upbringing coming through - her thirty-plus years of being trained to follow the rules and worship the average, the normal, the predictable. All that she knew was that doing that had left her miserable and unfulfilled. Her life had been trickling away through her fingers before she had met Jessica again and, through her, Shaka. Now she felt active and vibrant and sexy and ... herself again.

So if this was some sort of a crazy situation then she could only thank providence that she had found her way into it. Her teaching brain reminded her that such situations hadn't always been so unusual. The harem, if not always under that name, had been a feature of many cultures over many centuries. Harems always had a queen bee, a favoured wife. She made sure things were arranged properly - that no-one got out of line.

Dee wasn't in any doubt who the queen bee was here as she looked at Linda. Shaka's wife was exquisite. Fine cheek bones, flawless almost translucent skin, a cascade of blonde hair over her shoulders. She had to be forty but could easily pass for ten years younger and her figure was amazing. She probably worked out but her body just seemed naturally slim, save for the curves that emphasized her femininity. Dee wondered if perhaps Linda might have had some help in the bust department. Not that it mattered - if she had done then whoever was responsible had done an amazingly good job. Linda really was the sort of woman you normally only saw on a fashion runway or posing on the red carpet at big events. It was only right that she would be with a man like Shaka.

The whine of machinery came from a curtained booth in the little store. Dee tensed a little - she still wasn't quite sure why Lisa had brought her here. All her friend had said was that Shaka wanted them both to be there. That had been enough.

"I don't think he'll be too long - Izeye is very efficient." Again there was that clipped accent in Linda's speech. "Time you girls met Jo."

Shaka was coming over with the aforementioned and it didn't take a genius to understand she was another of his women. She was white, which was no surprise, but otherwise she was quite a contrast to Linda. She was maybe 25, perhaps 5'3", her hair a mass of naturally red curls. Her face was attractive if a little full, her skin liberally dusted with freckles. Those and the flaming red hair suggested Scots or Irish in her ancestry. Her hazel eyes were lively and intelligent, her mouth open in a smile that you just instinctively knew was her natural way of operating.

Dee liked Jo on first impressions. Well, on second impressions. Something else had first caught her attention. Jo was seriously pregnant. She wore a tight crop top that stretched over her full breasts and left several inches of swollen belly exposed. Her pierced navel carried a stud enamelled with the familiar 'S' motif and just in case someone didn't get the picture her crop top bore the words,

"SHAKA'S BABY

ON BOARD"

The breath caught in Dee's throat. It was so blatant, so brazen ... so beautiful. Jo's body was probably seriously curvy as a rule but just now she looked the embodiment of feminine fertility. People had worshipped that form for millennia, had made crude representations of it from mammoth tusks. For the first time Dee felt that she truly understood why. Jo embodied the future, human destiny. All of that power and potential within her. Shaka's arm was gently placed around her shoulders - protective and proprietorial at the same time.

Dee was well aware that she was staring. She took back control and glanced to her left. It seemed Lisa had no such qualms. She was looking at the couple with a gaze that was as intent as it seemed hungry. Dee wondered if she herself had looked the same a split-second before. Then she saw Linda's knowing blue-grey eyes fixed on her and a small smile crossing the face of Shaka's wife. Dee realised that she had allowed her feelings to show just as obviously as Lisa's still were.

"You ready to go honey?" Linda addressed the question to Jo. "Don't let him run you around too far or too fast. If he has a problem with that just tell him it's his own fault."

Jo giggled, showing a set of small white teeth. She looked down at her top. "I think everyone will soon know that." The excitement was palpable in her voice.

With exquisitely gentle tenderness Shaka laid his big hand on her pregnant belly. "Gonna make me so proud to be showing you off today girl. Letting all them brothas and even some crackas know you one of my women." He leaned down and his lips met those of the redhead. They kissed deeply for a few seconds and then separated again.

"We're all proud of Jo - she has done so well and she looks so beautiful." Linda's smile was totally natural, totally unforced. For perhaps the first time Dee understood that Shaka's wife didn't just passively accept her husband's activities. She was very clearly a partner in them. "Now remember that being pregnant is hard work and that it'll get hot out there. You can show her off for an hour max and then you need to get her back home. Understood?"

Shaka gave a wink in reply. "Not as if it's the first time I've done the like."

"Yes, I remember. You had me parading up and down Key Largo for three hours in a bikini. My back still aches just thinking about it so go easy."

"Well fuck - I was young and foolish then. How many times I done it since and ain't it clear I'm an older, wiser, man."

"Older for sure. Now get out of here," his wife said in mock frustration. "Enjoy yourself Jo and make sure he takes plenty of pics for your fans."

The store door swung shut behind the couple. Linda sent a lingering glance after them and then said, almost to herself. "She's going to love it. I guess it's only fair for pregnancy to have some perks. I felt tired through most of all three of mine and sick as a dog through the first part of two of them. Not all wine and roses - we both know that don't we Dee."

Dee nodded her assent. She certainly did know after three of her own. She didn't regret them but there had been moments back there...

Lisa was watching them both avidly. She, of course, had no children, had never been pregnant. Her husband had preferred seducing his secretaries to starting a family. Finally she spoke for the first time since they had arrived at Izeye's store. "Is that really Shaka's baby?"

Linda laughed a musical laugh. "Oh yes, absolutely. Shaka likes to know for sure. That's why he makes one of his girls exclusive when the time comes. It's also why those with husbands need to make sure there won't be any interference in the natural order of things." Her blue-grey eyes flashed across onto Dee again.

Dee got the message. She still hadn't managed to completely cut off her husband yet. Not that, theoretically at least, that was likely to be a problem. It wasn't as if David had a raging libido. However, every now and then he would suddenly seem to want sex. It was pretty distasteful actually. Only a month ago he had actually tried to make love to her. He'd been floundering around like a fool, thinking that she was just 'playing hard to get.' In the end she'd just let him get on with it - it seemed easier than having him sulking like a petulant brat for weeks. Not that it had taken long or that it had done anything for her. There had been a time when she had thought him an adequate lover. Now she knew so much better.

It was just that if she did what part of her desperately wanted to do then such incidents would be potentially disastrous. It would be just like David to get all excited at the worst possible time. He was so ... inconvenient sometimes.

It was a problem though. How did you tell your husband of fifteen years that he was losing his 'marital rights.' Especially when he was an old-fashioned prick like David. If she suggested anything of the sort he'd probably want to do it more - just because that was 'what was expected'.

She'd even thought about using the children's presence in the house. They were of an age to expect explanations for strange parental activity now and you never knew when one might wander in on them. David would hate that. It would probably work. However, what about when the children were all out and they had the house to themselves?

That, anyway, would be ducking the situation. She knew what was expected of her. A line had to be drawn under that part of her life. David had to be brought to understand that fact. But how?

The sound of the machine had long ceased. Now a curtain was pulled aside and a young woman emerged. She wore a T-shirt and on the inside of one forearm was a gauze dressing.

"Now you understand how to look after it till it heals? You got that leaflet? Wasn't so bad was it?" Dee recognised Izeye as he followed her out.

The girl gave a little laugh. "No, it wasn't so bad. You're pretty quick."

"Should be - I'm getting a lot of practice with those 'ten rules' tattoos. So you planning on living by them?"

The girl pointed to her bandage. "Be a bit late now to decide not to."

Izeye smiled at her. "Just to say that when you're healed I'd like a chance to see how well you following them rules."

The girl checked him out afresh and smiled coquettishly at him. "You'd like that?"

"I'm a man ain't I, got blood in my veins ain't I? You with anyone or you freelancing. Time was that tattoo said a Black man had claimed you. Now not so much - now some real smart girls are getting it as a little piece of a 'come get me', an advertisement to ensure they get plenty of the right sort of action."

The girl was looking at him more seriously now. "What's on offer here?"

"Ask around the clubs about Izeye. You'll soon find someone will fill you in on my way of operating. Meanwhile, you got my details. We can have some fun first and if you're minded to go further then you got plenty to interest a man."

"I'll do that - soon as I'm healed up." She hesitated and then looked at Izeye again - looking into his face, into his dark confident eyes. She reached into a back pocket of her jeans and pulled out a phone. I best ring you now - in case I forget later. Then you'll have my number."

The phone buzzed on Izeye's desk and he smiled his approval. "You'll be hearing from me - then we'll take it from there." He moved forward and kissed the girl on the mouth. She responded instantly. Then she broke off and turned to leave.

A black arm reached out and grasped her shoulder, muscles rippling under an intricate full-sleeve tattoo.

She wasn't alarmed - she just turned back to him. He kissed her again, longer and deeper. This time it ended only when he broke off.

Her eyes sparkled as she looked up at him. "You like to be in charge, eh?"

"That a problem?"

"It needn't be. When are you going to ring me?"

"Two weeks time - I know we gonna be good together. Now that's sorted I best deal with these other customers." She turned to go a second time and then gave a little jump as his hand deftly connected with her ass-cheek. Not too hard but just hard enough to let her know it.

Once the store door had closed Linda was first to speak. "Hope you're not planning on trying any of those lines with us?"

Izeye smiled and then gave a little nod of recognition to Dee. "I know you and this one are long spoken for. Get me a time-machine tho and..." His laugh rumbled in his broad chest. "I'm guessing this one is for your friend here. I see from her freeze that I'm too late with her too. Just not my day."

"You looked to be doing pretty well," pointed out Lisa.

"Can't complain at that," conceded Izeye. "Like I say the '10 Rules' tattoo is getting real popular with a certain style of white girl. Not sure they are all entirely clear on what it signifies when they get it. So I make sure to tell them the basics. I'm gonna enjoy outlining the finer points with that little honey." He moved to his desk and withdrew a small box. "Now, what's your name baby?"

"Lisa."

"So, Lisa, how about you. You crystal clear on the meaning of this? Old Shaka don't fool with these. As I guess you just saw this ain't no joke."

"No, I know what I want. I knew when I asked Shaka last week and I knew when I came down here. I want to be exclusive for Shaka. I want to make him as proud of me as he is of Jo"

Dee still hadn't been entirely sure what they were doing here until the last words came out of Lisa's mouth. It was clear enough now though. Her thoughts went back to that last session with Odell. Odell had almost taunted Dee with that fact that Lisa had overtaken her in learning to be a Black man's woman. She knew now that soon Lisa would have the ultimate proof of that. She'd soon be where Jo was now. Going round the hood being shown off to Shaka's friends and associates and clients. Her belly full of his growing child. Her pregnancy a symbol of Shaka's power and potency. Dee felt the heat of sexual desire surge through her body. Just the idea of her friend doing that, just the idea of herself following suit. Lurid images flashed through her brain. Her man showing that he was still the dominant alpha male to Odell and Bobo and anyone else that wanted to doubt him. Her man using his woman's swollen pregnant belly to reaffirm his dominance and his mastery. The fact that soon that woman could be herself. No, WOULD be herself if she only gave the word. She felt her body quiver, almost shudder, and bit her lip to stop herself gasping. It was too strong, too intense, too intoxicating.

She tried to gather herself and looked up. Straight into the eyes and the confident smile of Linda. In that moment Dee knew that Linda knew. She knew that Dee wanted it, desperately wanted it. Was being held back only by the flimsy tatters of societal requirements. In truth her children were really the only thing holding her back and even that restraint, once seemingly so immovably strong, was now starting to fray. If Dee found or was offered a route around that issue, even only a vaguely plausible one, was there any doubt that she would finally seize the opportunity to give herself to Shaka as she truely wanted to give herself. Fully and unconditionally - without barriers, without limits and without regrets.

Just as her friend was offering herself now.

Izeye tapped the box with his finger. "Shaka don't just give these out to anyone. Let's have the 411 - girl here fulfilling the requirements?"

"Oh yes," said Linda almost complacently, "only beads for BC and she's just the type that Shaka loves to make his baby momma."

"Well damn, I'm on point. Got eyes in my head. Be a sad sack of shit who wasn't minded that way with a tight little chassy like Lisa here."

Dee saw the pink in Lisa's cheeks as the two spoke about her. She and Lisa both knew that last jibe was aimed at Lisa's soon-to-be ex-husband. Was more indirectly aimed at all white husbands that tried to claim a woman but then couldn't give her what she needed.

Izeye's focus was back on Lisa now. Checking her out, weighing her up. So you know what this means? " His finger tapped the box again. It ain't something you bail on. It's a lifetime commitment. To the Black man, to your new family, to all that follows on. Some doors gonna close for good once you do this. But some others gonna open. You wanna pause for reflection then no-one's gonna bag you for it. How you feelin'?

"I don't need time. I've thought about this a lot and I need to do this. I want to prove that I'm a real Black man's woman, I want to make Shaka proud."

"This second job - pretty permanent too."

"That's why I want it. Another permanent sign and memory of my connection to Shaka. He has done so much for me - has shown me what I can be and who I really am. I need to do this for him - and for me."

Izeye nodded. "On the couch girl. Soon get you fixed up." He turned to his equipment and made preparations.

"You want me to close the curtains?" Linda asked.

"No need," answered Izeye without turning back. "Lisa here is soon gonna be like our little friend Jo. No more secrets, all out in the open. Loud and proud and undeniable. Might as well start now."

Lisa had got onto the low couch and now reached out a hand to Dee. Her friend didn't hesitate. She went and took Lisa's hand. This was a sisterhood, a sorority. With its rules and its bonds and its rites of passage. Lisa, for all her bravado, needed the comfort and support of that hand. Dee offered it knowing that soon their roles might be reversed.

Izeye was all business now. His gloved fingers moved quickly to swab Lisa's navel and then almost before she knew it the needle had pierced her. Her fingers tightened on Dee's hand - her finger nails feeling sharp against Dee's skin. Transferring a little of that energy.

Dextrous dark fingers were at work again. Within seconds the charm was applied and Lisa was marked. So quick and yet so meaningful. Lisa and Dee shared a glance. No words needed to be spoken.

Izeye then had Lisa sit up and lean against a support. "Comfortable? This job won't be so quick so you'd best speak up now."

"It's OK." Lisa was concentrating hard and looking to the floor. She knew what was coming next.

Izeye swept up the long hair that normally covered the nape of Lisa's neck and tied it back. Then his fingers were moving fast again sketching an outline on the exposed pale skin. It hardly tested his skills. A simple 'S' in the desired graphics font. A quick photo for the client's approval and then the machine sounded. The whine of the tattooist's needle as it gave Lisa her first ink. Lisa's fingers were white on the support. Her mouth was tightly closed and her eyes focused on that area of flooring. Shutting out the pain - doing what needed to be done.

Dee moved across to Linda and took a seat with her as they watched the session continue.

Those blue-grey eyes took her in again, studied her. "Well Dee - why don't you ask me?"

Dee wasn't too surprised. She had realised that Shaka and his wife were very well matched. Very little got past either of them. "If you know the question then are you ready to answer it?"

Linda's smile was immediate and warm - tiny lines just showing around her mouth and eyes. "I like that - I think you and I will be good friends. So you want to know how I'm here? Why we do what we do? The world would say that Shaka corrupted me, spoiled me, disgraced me. Back home - well, especially when I was there..."

"I heard an accent..." Dee said encouragingly.

"Yes - it's very persistent isn't it. Even after all these years. I grew up in Bloemfontein. I'm just old enough to remember the old South Africa. I was not quite a teenager when it became clear that things were going to change. My father was not a progressive man, not even a tolerant man. He immediately made plans to leave - to bring us to the States. he always said that he believed 'the resistance' would start here. Would sweep back across Africa and Asia. Restore the old ways of doing things. As I said, he was a very loving father to me but he was not a tolerant man."

crimfolk
crimfolk
1,221 Followers