The Temptations of Dee Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew how he was feeling - she thrilled to it. There mustn't be any misunderstanding. She counted three seconds, checked no-one else was watching her and then gave her ass a little shimmy again. Now he knew it hadn't been an accident.

Oh my - it was exciting. It seemed doubly so for being here, in Ireton. This was where she was supposed to be so staid, so tediously respectable. Church probably wasn't the best place for this but it surely did add a certain frisson.

The thrill had just passed when Leah looked up from the play corner. "We going Mommy?" From her tone Leah was obviously in no hurry - her game with the two Emerson girls clearly wasn't done yet.

"Very soon - this nice man has to clean up."

Dee saw Leah's eyes move off her and onto the man behind her. She half opened her mouth and then stopped. She knew better than that. She glanced back to Dee and waited for the little nod of consent.

"Five minutes?"

"Five minutes and what?" A Mom's job was never done.

"Five minutes please?"

Bill gave the little girl an avuncular smile. "Long as your Mom keeps on looking out for you then you take as much time as you like little lady." For the first time his eyes met Dee's.

Uh-oh. He had lovely deep soul-filled brown eyes. Dee was discovering they were a bit of a weakness for her. This was going out of control fast. Well out of her control anyway. Bill seemed to know just what he was doing. Leah would get to finish her game and Bill would get to enjoy checking out Mommy's juicy white booty some more. If she agreed to this...

"Thank you so much Bill. Now Leah come on and finish your game. Is Mommy allowed to watch?"

Leah considered and then gave her approval so Mommy moved a little closer. She leant forward and rested her finger-tips on her skirted knees. She arched her back just that little bit for comfort, knew that it let her stick her butt out for maximum effect. There was no-one else behind her, just Bill, but she still had to be careful. Just the gentlest swing and undulation. A sort of micro-twerk. Malik and Dre would not have been impressed but context was everything. She knew Bill would be appreciating it - appreciating what she was ready to do for him. Wondering what else she might do for him.

She heard a low voice behind her, almost a whisper. "I best move on. I'll be here again next week. Or...," Bill hesitated, wondering if he was going too fast. "I work my family store in Solway this afternoon and most others. Fifth and Vermont."

She heard the quiet tread of his foot-steps and his broom as they moved off from behind her. She straightened up. The ball was in her court now.

Sunday in Solway

Having the game all over the TV could be an annoyance but when it came to keeping certain members of the household busy it could also be a real bonus. Davey was getting interested - presumably because all his friends at school were. She had encouraged David to watch with his son. She wasn't sure Davey didn't actually know more about the finer points than his Dad but she had persuaded her husband that it was valuable 'bonding time.'

Never more valuable than now...

Solway was a much smaller town just down the road from Ireton. It once had a reputation for being hard-scrabble but did anywhere in the North of the State count as that any more. Ghettos were in seriously short supply - unless you went over the State line of course. Solway now housed a lot of the domestic and service workers for the neighbouring towns. It was getting hard enough for them to afford to live even in Solway - the developers kept nibbling away. But, for the moment, the community was hanging on in there.

The town was split down the middle now. Half still housed the service workers, largely African-American and Latino but with plenty of working-class Whites. Outside Solway the latter were about as common in the North of the State as buffalo! The rest of the town was a thriving Asian-American community, lots of Koreans and Vietnamese with smaller communities added in. That was probably what had kept Solway from becoming just another suburban dormitory town. The Asian communities were comfortable there and they might be expanding but slowly.

The Vietnamese market was really the only reason Dee had ever had to go to Solway. For some reason you could get amazing Mexican food there. Who knew! Anyway she'd been very grateful for the tip. So she knew Solway a little. She'd not been to Fifth and Vermont but she knew that area by reputation. The sort of neighborhood where people either worked three jobs or couldn't find one at all.

After lunch Dee asked the men of the family if they wanted to come shopping. She was fairly confident of the response and they didn't let her down. Maddie was busy doing her home study. Leah was engrossed in some apparently very intricate art-work that required only the very occasional input of approval from her big brother or her father. It was like this was meant - the cards were all falling right.

Up until the moment she was out on the road to Solway Dee still wasn't entirely sure she was going to do it. After the short drive she almost forgot to put on her gold necklace, her gift from Shaka. Almost but not quite. Just as she almost, but not quite, forgot to undo that extra button on her blouse.

Fifth and Vermont was easy to find and had few surprises. Surrounded by low-rise well-worn working-class housing. A little two story building with a broad front window covered by a grill and signs for liquor. There was enough neon to suggest quite a display once the sun went down. The afternoon was probably not a busy time - just covering the remnants of the convenience grocery trade that still survived. There were four men hanging out outside the store - smoking cigarettes and talking among themselves.

She pulled up at the side of the road - saw their antenna pick up the presence of her vehicle and then of her. They were watching her all the way across to the store. She'd learned what you did in situations like this. She marched up to the store and went in with their eyes on her all the way.

A buzzer clanged and a voice came from behind the protected counter.

"Afternoon." He was writing something on a strip of paper and only after a couple of seconds did he look up. A smile broke across his dark-skinned face as he seemed to scan every inch of her with those wonderful deep brown eyes of his. "So you made it - I just spent three hours wondering if I was dreaming all that back there."

"Seems not," answered Dee.

"Damn but you're a fine-looking woman. Bet you got some attention out there. They probably thought you was five-oh." He paused a moment. "Where you parked?"

"Just out front - is that OK."

Bill came through his security door and out into the store. He stuck his head out of the open main door. "Hey - you guys on point for my friend's ride?"

"She yo' friend Bill? Didn't know you had no crew fine-assed like that one. No worries. We'll be around."

Bill nodded his thanks and came back into the store.

"It'll be alright?" Dee asked.

"Shit, it'll give them something to do! How long we got?"

"I can't stay out here too long."

"Husband waiting home for you, eh."

There was a gleam in Bill's eye. Dee remembered that Bill would have seen her husband around the church. None of her other Black lovers had known David in person. To them he had just been the 'limp-dicked fool.' Bill KNEW David and Bill really seemed to like the fact that David's wife had come out here to see him.

"Benefits of this place is you can be sure none of your co-parishioners are coming out here. You have to have a real good reason to drive over here from Ireton. Why is it you'se here by the way?"

"I think you know." She gave him a smile.

Bill returned it. "Yeah, so do I. But I want to hear a real pretty white girl say it."

''Girl.' Well hardly. She was a married woman and mother closer to forty than thirty. However, Bill had to have at least ten years on her, maybe fifteen. To him perhaps she WAS a 'girl'.

"It was so public this morning Bill. I wanted to meet up somewhere a little more private so I could make sure you got my message." She took the two steps over to him and gently sent her hand to the front of his pants. Her fingers immediately felt the reassuring presence of a sizable bulge. "Oh Bill - it seems you might have got my message already."

He wasn't much taller than her which meant she had a really good idea of his eye-line. No surprises there either. Straight down the front of her blouse. Seemed Bill wasn't just an assman!

Bill reached in his pocket and produced a phone. He taped some digits and then spoke. "Bernice, honey, couldn't do your uncle a solid and spell me twenty minutes early. Got something come up."

Dee gently moved her fingers over that particular 'something.' It seemed to be 'coming up' more every second. A very pleasing vote of confidence!

"Let me take a down-payment before my niece gets here." Bill managed to wrench his eyes off her cleavage and moved his mouth to hers. His kiss was surprisingly gentle - his lips against hers. He had such beautiful eyes. Dee was looking into them as she felt his lips ease apart. She followed suit and their tongues met. Gently and playfully.

"Damn Uncle Bill. Not again..."

A heavily-built African-American woman of about twenty-five was stood there. She had come up on them unnoticed - they had been kind of busy!

She had stopped with a note of surprise in her rounded mellifluous voice. Dee sensed that her surprise wasn't at being called down early, perhaps not even at the reason for it. Her surprise had come when she saw Dee.

"This lady came over here to see me. Figured I'd give her the guided tour."

Oh Bernice wasn't falling for that. She put her hands on her hips and tightened her mouth as she nodded. Just to let her Uncle know she knew just EXACTLY what was going down. Then she smiled and gestured her head towards a door-way. "Just be back in an hour, yeah. Maybe I got things to do too..."

"You always been my favourite niece baby."

Dee was careful not to laugh at the response Bill got in return. That wouldn't have been diplomatic!

***

Bill led her through the back of the store. They moved through a small store-room and then through a door opened with a number code. A set of steep stairs, another door and then they were into what had once been living quarters. It seemed to now mostly be given over for additional storage.

"Got me a little crib out back here." Bill's hand reached for hers and she took it, her heart beating a quick rhythmn in her chest.

Finally he pushed open a door. It was a long room made to seem narrow by shelving covered in old marketing and stacked with goods. On one wall was bolted a TV and opposite it a sofa that had seen better days, stuffing escaping from its covering in places. It was shabby but clean.

"You don't live here..."

Bill laughed a great belly laugh. "Fuck no - but I got someone at home too."

"So this place comes in handy. I heard your niece." She cocked a questioning eyebrow at him.

"I don't pretend to be no saint. That a problem?"

She shook her head. "Just at the moment I haven't got much use for saints."

He smiled and kissed her. She put her hands on his big shoulders and held him to her, allowing his tongue to explore and tease her. He was a good kisser. He'd probably had quite a bit of practice.

"How many white girls have you brought back here?"

"You the first," he noted her sceptical look, "...the first WHITE girl. But don't worry - I ain't prejudiced." He kissed her again. "Now you gonna show me what you was teasing me with this morning." He moved over and sat down on the sofa, the furniture creaking under his weight. His eyes were fixed on Dee.

It was show-time. Dee took up a position perhaps two feet in front of him and then with a smile turned her back. She bent forward, put her hands on her skirted knees and then pushed her butt out towards him as far as it would go. She began to wiggle and move her butt for him, trying to copy some moves she'd seen in the clubs and on TV. She'd have felt self-concious but for the noises of approval coming from behind her. Bill was enjoying it.

"Damn you got a nice tight little ass white girl. Back that up here a little."

She edged back towards him.

His hands met her hips. "Just a couple of little adjustments." His fingers showed his experience, no struggles with unfamiliar fastenings for Bill. In seconds her skirt lay on the floor. Strong dark fingers hooked into her panties and gently but purposefully pulled them down. "Now get back to what you was doing white girl."

She arched her back again and began to move her butt. It felt different now, so much more exposed and vulnerable, but also so much more free and liberated. It sent a shiver through her - excitement at what was to come. She could almost feel his hot breath on her pale skin.

After a couple of minutes he told her to turn round. She obeyed of course - it amazed her how quickly Bill had taken charge. When she turned he had shucked off his pants and jockeys and was sat on the couch with his big hard cock showing clear and obvious against the grey of his T-shirt.

He nodded as he saw her eyes widen a little and her smile. "Worth coming over?"

Dee couldn't help but laugh. "A little more than I was expecting. This what brings all your girls over here?"

"It's what keeps 'em coming back. Now then white girl it's time you showed me some more of your skills." His pudgy finger pointed down to the nine inches of Black cock standing proudly up against his chest.

Dee knew how she wanted to do it. She quickly undid her blouse and unfastened her bra. Once they had joined her skirt and panties on the floor she dropped to her knees between the powerful thighs of her new Black lover.

His cock was thick as well as long. Her hand couldn't meet around the hard shaft so she decided to tackle him double-handed. She stroked the warm flesh up and down a few times - revelled in its size and weight and color. Bill was a wee bit pudgy and into his fifties but it was undeniable that he had a beautiful Black cock.

"You gonna admire that all day or you gonna suck it." There was a simple confidence in his deep-brown voice. She licked her lips and then took his cock into her mouth. "Yeah, thass what I'm talking about. I like that you kept yo' heels on like a good slutty little white ho'."

Dee'd been around Black men a while by now and she knew he was testing her. So she just picked up the level of her attentions on his cock. She set her tongue to explore every inch of his beautiful cock. Then she held his shaft up and out of the way, still stroking him with one hand while she dropped down to nuzzle his heavy balls. Her tongue teased them as she looked up and into his eyes.

She saw the pleasure there, the satisfaction with her work, the acceptance that she was worthy of his time. He was enjoying her, savouring her efforts. He wasn't immediately going to shoot his load like an over-excited youngster. He was a man of experience. She saw a heavy gold chain peeping out over the top of his T-shirt. Like a chain of office for a Black bull. She gigged and then licked her way up his long shaft until she could take him in her mouth again.

"Fuck yeah - someone's trained you real good. Not that little cracka of a husband I'm guessing." His finger toyed with her own necklace - her own chain of office. "Who gave you this?"

"My man - Shaka."

"A brotha - I could have guessed. Yo' pretty hands and mouth doing a real good job and looking mighty fine doing it."

She considered thanking him for the compliment but figured that he'd probably prefer her to just keep doing what she was doing. She worked on keeping saliva in her mouth and then spat in her hand to give him a sloppy hand job.

"Fuck you a dirty little white girl ain't you. Well..." He leaned forward and put both big arms under her butt. He leaned back into the sofa and effortlessly lifted her onto his lap. She hadn't realised his strength until that moment. He had seemed like a big cuddly bear but there was real power in his muscular arms and thighs. "... time you got what you came for."

One hand held onto her while the other reached into a drawer by the sofa. Bill found a small foil wrapper there.

"Guessin' this Shaka won't want me knockin' up his prize little white slut. So we'd best use this."

Dee instinctively hated the idea of covering that impressive Black shaft. That wasn't the way it should be. "I'm on the pill - you don't need it."

Bill casually flicked his fingers and the condom, still in its foil wrapper, was tossed back into the open drawer. It had hardly landed before Bill had lined up and then lowered Dee onto his hard cock.

The first couple of inches were easy. Dee's tight white pussy was very ready for him, warm and wet and inviting. From then on she was feeling every movement as his thick Black cock pushed home a little further with each upward stroke.

"Oooohhhhhhh..." she couldn't help letting out a little moan.

His responding chuckle was from deep in his belly. "You're the one auditioning white girl. Time you did the work."

He held himself still, stopped his upward thrusts. Dee looked down at the three inches of Black cock still visible. Pure instinct kicked in. She began working herself up and down his cock, each movement easing a little more of him into her.

"Yeah, you doing real good. Keep going - prove you deserve my cock."

He was hitting all the right notes. She desperately wanted to feel all of him in her, to know she had taken his big cock all the way. She kept moving up and down and gently swinging her hips to vary the sensations being enjoyed by them both.

His big hands were holding her hips now. She could feel their grip as she worked. She bit her lip as she pushed herself down onto him again, felt his big cock ease in a little further. Her eyes met his - deep and brown. She knew how much he was enjoying having a white girl from Ireton - she also knew how she could ensure he would enjoy it even more.

"I've been a bad girl..."

"Fuck yeah you have," he responded.

"No - I mean telling you - I was on the pill." She kept working on that cock, feeling it going deeper and deeper.

"What?"

"I needed you bare - no condom - to get what - I want."

She felt him begin to move again, thrusting upwards. She also felt her legs meet the warm skin of his belly. She had taken him all - helped by his new excitement.

"What yo' want?"

"Your cum - all your cum."

"Fuck you is a naughty little craka slut. Want my nut do you?"

"Please daddy - give me it all - all your seed - knock me up." The litany was chanted out between thrusts. She saw his mouth tighten as he pushed up harder and faster into her. "Let me be - your baby-momma daddy."

His mouth tightened further as he struggled to keep control. Then he grunted, "Ah fuck it," and pushed up hard.

Dee knew he was coming in her, his hands were griping her sides tightly. There might be bruises there - something else she'd have to hide at home. None of it stopped her continuing to work her pussy on his still-hard cock.

"Give me it all daddy - you know what you want."

His eyes were burning with lust now. He leaned forward and his mouth engulfed her right nipple as she was pushed back, still planted firmly on his cock.

Her nipples had always been sensitive and that set her off. She felt the rush of heat, the surge of pleasure through every cell of her body. She felt her legs quiver and gave a long shuddering moan.

He leaned back again and let his eyes meet hers once more. She saw his little smile - knew how she looked to him. Flushed and excited, her eyes wide with all that had happened.