The Temptations of Dee Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His big cock was finally going soft, its job done. She knew her responsabilities now and took her rightful place on her knees in front of him. With studied care she used her mouth to clean every inch of that marvellous Black cock.

"Yeah...," purred Bill as his big hand gently stroked her blonde hair, "...you real well trained. Go on like that and you'll soon be well-bred too. Gonna turn a few heads back in Ireton when yo' belly starts growin'." He saw her eyes come back to his - saw the hunger and the yearning in them. "Done a real good job there - back on yo' feet white girl. Let your Black daddy see his work."

He waited until she stood before him. "Stand with your legs apart and let me see that pretty little white pussy." He watched as she followed his instructions. "Now use your fingers to show me."

She held her pussy lips apart for him - felt the slick of his and her juices mingled there. His hand held her hip again while with the other he brought a finger to her opening and gently pushed inside.

He felt her shudder as he eased his finger within her sex. With infinite care he explored her and then withdrew his fat Black finger. It was covered with moisture, some hers but mostly his potent Black seed.

She opened her mouth to speak but words wouldn't come. She could feel herself shaking - was grateful for the strong Black hand holding her body.

"Don't worry white girl - still plenty in there to get you good and pregnant." He brought his finger up to her mouth and nodded his approval as she sucked him clean. Through every moment their eyes remained locked, wordless communication from soul to soul.

Then he broke the moment. "Best get dressed white girl. My niece'll be getting impatient. I was looking forward to tasting that pretty little pussy but I guess things got a little out of hand."

She reached for her clothes and began putting them back on. The little room seemed full of the smell of sex, almost as full as her pussy was of his baby-making seed. "I'm err..."

Bill smiled his confident smile. "You're on the pill - I was assuming so. Don't need to be paying no child support and I'm guessing yo' husband would be the same. Enjoyed the idea tho' - you'll look real fine with that belly all ripe and full with a Black man's baby."

Dee noticed the tense that he used and felt the warmth surge in her body again. Just a choice of words but it could have such an impact on her now. That latent desire was growing ever stronger, ever more insistent.

Bill watched her carefully and understood. It really was his first time with a white woman and it hadn't disappointed. She was as hot as she was fine. She proved another thing true he'd heard about these hot-wives too. He'd heard they filled three categories. First, the girls experimenting - thinking they was daring going with a brotha. Second, the girls with 'jungle fever' - who went wylin for the Black d. Then third, the girls who wanted to go all the way - to really give themselves to the Black man. The girls ready to accept the consequences and to take that step knowing there'd be no way back.

He knew which category this sweet little suburban woman belonged to. He had a few girls but really only one regular squeeze. A real sweet Latina girl with a beautiful smile and some killer curves. Talk babies with Marielis and she'd slap yo' face and kick yo' ass! This one was different - whatever truths and untruths had been spoken her eyes hadn't being lying. She was headed down a tricky path with dangers all around.

He pointed at her necklace as she did up her blouse. "This Shaka a good guy? He gonna look after you? Only ever knew one of that name, some years back in the Capital. He was one mutha-fucka. You didn't mess with him and he always got what he wanted. Word was he was mellowing down - but I'm doubting he's mellowed much on some things."

She smiled her appreciation for his concern. "Perhaps I wouldn't want him to - on some things."

Bill watched her carefully and nodded. She was old enough to know her mind. He'd done his bit - been fair with her. He wasn't going to have to feel guilty if things went wrong down the line and how couldn't they? "You need to think about Ireton - how that's gonna work. I'm assuming your husband..."

She shook her head. Then, impulsively, she moved up to him and kissed him again. She appreciated his concern - appreciated his trying to look out for her. She'd thought all this through a thousand times though. Thought it through and found no answer.

There was a mirror on the wall, it looked as if it hadn't been cleaned in years. Bill moved her in front of it and wrapped his arms round her. His big Black hands came to rest on her belly. He felt her body tense a little and then relax into him as he stood behind her.

"You know where this is leading don't you. I seen it in you. You going back home full of my seed." He felt her move in his arms - not a shudder of fear, a quiver of lust and anticipation. "I don't shoot no blanks. This old nigga is perfectly capable of making this sweet little white belly all full and round. Have them beautiful titties all full o' milk for my young ones." He saw her eyes staring back at him from the glass. He knew she was drinking in every word. "You're a beautiful woman Dee. Make any man proud to see you carrying his child. Especially any Black man. I'm guessing Shaka ain't an exception."

Dee didn't answer but Bill saw her throat move as she swallowed. It told him all he needed to know. "Yeah, I didn't think so. You know you'll soon be dumping them pills don't you. You know what'll happen then."

A slight nod.

"Might be the best thing is for you to go back West - pick up your old life. Go back to how it was." He saw the look on her face - despair. He saw the life and colour draining out of her at the very suggestion. "Then you need to find a way forward and if you can't then you need to be straight with your husband. Don't he deserve that? See if you can't work something out."

That seemed as hopeless a prospect to Dee. She knew her husband. He wanted everything as it had always been. Any change would be seen as a concession and he would fight it. He'd want to punish her - would see no down-side for him in setting the world ablaze. He could be stubborn when he hadn't reasonable cause. Now, with his world collapsing beneath him, he would fight and she was well aware that to most of the world he would have right on his side. He might BE right - it didn't mater. This was how things were. Her freedom would only come with a brutally heavy price.

She saw him watching her carefully. A man with a mop that she sometimes saw at the church. She'd been as guilty as all her fellow-parishioners of under-estimating him. Was it because he was Black or was it because he was 'just' the janitor? Did that matter - it was pretty bad either way. She knew she'd started making it up to him and she wanted to keep doing it. But just now she was hanging on every word - hearing him crystallize the maelstrom of thoughts and fears that had been lurking in the darkest parts of her brain for months.

"Don't just stumble into it. That would be the worst. Them pretty little girls of yours don't deserve that. You need to understand what's at stake and then come to a decision. Might carry a heavy price for you but it won't be so bad as everything crashin' and burnin' out of the blue. Not for them that matters I mean."

She knew what he was saying. That she should leave her husband and formulate a separation. Make it an orderly process, something that her children might be able to cope with and ultimately accept as a 'new normal.' She wasn't naive. If David fought - and he almost certainly would - then he would gain custody of the children. She felt the wrench in her at the thought. However, that would happen anyway. At least this way there might be less of a wildfire and she would get some access rights. She wouldn't lose them altogether. It wasn't much consolation - not much of a life-raft to cling to - but it was something.

"Just box clever till you can see yo' way forward, eh. You're a smart girl and I'm thinking you'll figure something out. When the time comes if yo' man ain't ready then..." He nuzzled into her neck and felt his lips gently kiss her. Not marking her - just letting her know he was there for her.

She'd have to process his words when she got home. In the meantime she mustered up a smile for him. She appreciated his care for her. "You mean my Black Daddy would like to really earn his name?"

He didn't smile back. "Don't you ever doubt it for one second white girl - not for one second. His hand gently squeezed her butt. "Get yo'self decent it's time we was downstairs."

***

Dee straightened up her clothes and checked her appearance in the rather dusty mirror. There's be no rest-stop to check on the way home this time. She figured she'd pass muster.

"'Bout time." Bernice was off her stool, round the counter and headed for the stairs as swift as her legs could carry her.

"She's a good kid," mused Bill. He was looking out the front door at the men still smoking their cigarettes and watching the world go by.

"Got any change on 'ya?"

"A little. Why?"

Bill went to the cooler and pulled out a couple of four-packs of beer. "Got enough to cover one of these for each of the guys out there? They'd normally have gone home by now."

"Oh - yes, of course." Dee found some money and handed it over. The thought flashed through her mind that Bill had made a profit on their meeting! Well she wasn't going to begrudge him it.

"Shall we take them out? Is that OK. There's not a law against public drinking here?"

"Last time I saw a patrol round here on a game day was about 1987. But WE ain't doing nothing. I got my job here behind the counter. YOU gonna be serving up the brews. Men out there'll appreciate them that much more." He took a look and then moved directly in front of her. "You a little buttoned-up and respectable there baby. I like you better like you was when you came in." His fingers deftly undid a button on her blouse. "They gonna like you even more like this." His fingers moved down to the next button and undid that too.

Dee felt the material of the front of her blouse ease apart. This wasn't going to be subtle. Bill obviously wanted her showing off the display cabinet to his friends. Plenty of skin, a deep cleavage and some of her bra were totally on display. She looked back to him and saw the smile on his face. The randy old goat knew just what he was doing!

In more ways than one too. Her cares and worries could be put aside until she got back home. She was here to enjoy herself!

She took a four-pack in each hand and felt the weight push his shoulders back and her chest out a little. Well that was certainly going to help! It was a little late to be bashful anyway.

She moved out of the front door still wondering what she would say to them. The decision was rather taken out of her hands.

"Oh shit...

"Ain't that a real pleasing sight..."

"Guess she wasn't in there talking tax deductions to Bill like you reckoned man!"

"Fuck no - the lucky old bastard."

She could feel the blood in her cheeks as she handed over the first two four-packs. Their eyes were all over her but focused in certain key areas. These men weren't afraid to take a look at what was put on display for them.

"Fuck but I'd like me a taste of that."

"Wait on, man, your four-pack is comin'."

"Who's talkin' about beer..."

Women weren't supposed to enjoy being sexual objects. They weren't supposed to enjoy their power to excite men. Well, there was a time and place for everything. Just at the moment Dee had no problem with it. The men were smiling, enjoying having an attractive white woman bringing them their beer. She lingered just a little, savouring their appreciation of her. Then she remembered the other two four-packs.

Bill had them ready and waiting. His eyes were twinkling with amusement. She knew how much he was enjoying this. To him she'd always been another of the stiff, prim and proper white ladies at the church, a teacher no less. Now here she was showing herself off to his friends at his instruction. A certain Black man's reputation was gaining serious kudos. It'd soon be all round the neighborhood - how Bill had got himself a fine piece of white ass. It was a mark of how far she'd come. She felt no shock or outrage - just pride that Bill wanted to show her off and even more pride that Bill's friends so obviously wanted her. She felt the heat starting to build within her, her own sexual desire responding to theirs.

They weren't thugs - these were hard-working men enjoying their day off. Men of about her age or a little older. None of them would be starting a new career as a male model any time soon but they were all Black men with that air of confidence that she loved so much. Being from round here she guessed they hadn't had too many freebies in their lives. Well today she was giving them a little treat - something to remember.

"So, baby, how is it you come by? How'd Bill get so fuckin' lucky?"

"Can't you guess?" She gave her questioner a little smile.

"Damn.."

She kept a little smile on her face as she watched them processing that. What did Bill have that they didn't? She could sense Bill watching from the shop doorway - enjoying every moment.

She moved back to him and offered herself for a kiss. Bill didn't disappoint. He moved in and took her in his arms while his mouth found hers. Dee held him to her, her hands on his shoulders. They kissed deeply, their tongues in a little dance of exploration. Bill was pretty good and the fact that his friends were watching just made it better.

"You gonna make sure to come back?"

She pushed a hand down to stroke the bulge that was in the front of his pants. "Oh, I get to have second helpings. Yes please Daddy."

"Oh damn..." She heard the exclamation from behind her. She had to be careful or she'd have them cumming in their pants. She didn't want that. She just wanted to be the fuel for their fantasies and she suspected she was doing a real good job.

Bill's hand was clasped onto her butt cheek. Illustrating his possession of this hot white woman to his friends. He knew his part too. "Your white-boy husband watching the game next week too?"

There was almost a growl from the men watching. Maybe they hadn't noticed her rings. The knowledge that the hot white slut was cheating on her cracka hubby with Bill just seemed to ratchet up the heat a little for them.

"Will you let me come then Daddy. Please?" She sounded like she was desperately asking for a undeserved treat.

Bill, the little store-keeper, let his voice take on a demanding tone. A tone that brooked no argument. "Oh you WILL be here next week and you WILL be coming." The double meaning of the last comment was obvious and intended.

Their viewers had gone quiet now. They were enjoying the show too much to bother commenting.

Dee kissed him again. "Thank you daddy - I'll see you again same time next week."

The last words were said clearly and loudly. She wanted to make sure they all heard. Just like she made sure they all saw the delicious little wiggle in her hips as she walked back to her ride.

***

She arrived back to find them still watching the game. They seemed oblivious to her return. Just as well since she had forgotten to get any of that 'shopping' she'd supposedly gone out for!

She'd been thinking on the way back. Bill had talked a lot of sense but she wasn't going to rush into anything. Fortunately, Shaka would be busy with Lisa for a while. Her extra tuition only had one more week to go at Tubman. Then she'd have a few weeks to reassess things and make her mind up. She'd best not go over to the clubs on Saturday for a while. It wasn't like she'd be totally deprived. Solway was only a short drive away...