The Temptations of Dee Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She threw her arms around his shoulder and kissed him. "It's got all I need so long as I'm here with my Black Daddy."

He gave his low bass rumble of a laugh and she saw him relax. "Beds are real good here - better than my old couch."

Oh - so he knew about the beds here did he? Well of course he did. She knew that Bill had had a few girlfriends over the years. Dee immediately knew that she wasn't the first he'd brought here.

She didn't care about that - in fact it only seemed right. Bill knew how to please a woman and you didn't learn that from books.

Just like Dee hadn't learned to please a man that way. She knew what Bill liked and she ran her hands down his clothed body until her fingers found the bulge in the front of his pants. He might be pretty much twenty years her senior but there was nothing about Bill that wasn't in perfect working order.

Dee eased down until she was on her knees in front of him. He stood like an ebony god above her as he watched her white fingers undo his belt and then his pants. She carefully helped his pants down and then eased down his shorts. Her hand immediately found the firm thick column of his cock. "Oh yes - that's all I need," she purred as Bill stepped out of his pants and shorts.

Dee ran her tongue along the underside of his cock, seemed to feel the blood pulsing through the vein there. She cupped his heavy balls in her hand and made sure to make eye contact.

Bill was almost purring himself - with pleasure. It never got old having a pretty little white wife sucking his cock, making sure he was hard for her. That wasn't a problem tonight. Never would be with Dee. She was just the cutest little white slut he'd ever had the pleasure to be with. Damn he loved those eyes of hers - that twinkle of mischief, that desire to please him.

"I see my Black Daddy is all ready," Dee breathed the words onto his cock. "Perhaps you liked our little server girl from earlier on - I'm sorry I couldn't bring her back here for you Daddy."

He laughed again, his big bass rumble of a laugh. "She'd have to watch TV - only one little white pussy getting Daddy's attention tonight."

"Hmmmnnn," she was back bobbing her head up and down the length of his cock. He saw her full concentration on her task at hand - relished the obvious pleasure she was taking in it. He thought of the server girl. She had been a little honey - fit to get the blood pumping through any man's veins. But she'd have to learn a lot before she could compete with his naughty little soccer mom.

"You brung that pussy how I like it?"

She worked her hand slowly up and down his shaft as she answered him. "Oh yes Daddy - just how you like it. Fertile white pussy, all warm and wet and just needing your strong seed to make her purr."

"Maybe - but I know I gave you my nut yesterday. So might not be fertile pussy - might be - what might it be?"

"Might be knocked up pussy Daddy, Black bred white pussy. But I need you to help make sure - I need ALL that beautiful strong nigga nut."

They both felt his cock twitch in her hand. This was a teacher lady who knew her lines. Hearing this little suburban housewife coming out with them was enough to make any man want to pop.

Dee saw Bill's mouth tighten a little and now his eyes were almost blazing with lust - lust for her. The time for fun and games had passed - now it was serious business and she couldn't wait.

He gestured with his hand and she stood up, already starting to remove her skirt. Once it was on the floor he moved her forward with a hand in the small of her back. Into the other little room and then onto the bed. He didn't say anything but just stripped off his shirt and socks. He was naked now - his big hard cock bobbing up against his belly.

Dee lay back and pulled her knees up and apart. She saw his eyes move to between her legs. Cuddly old Bill had become a man on a mission. He almost lunged forward and she felt his mouth on her pussy. Felt his tongue licking and probing and exploring.

It felt good but it wasn't what she needed just now. She might have said something but Bill seemed to know. He moved his head up and then eased his body forward to line up his cock with her hungry pussy.

"Yes..." she said softly.

Bill grasped her thighs and held her legs high and apart. Then he eased her towards him, within range of his Big Black Cock. A touch of his hand, a thrust of his hips and she felt him enter her. It felt glorious and she moaned her assent.

"Yes Daddy, fuck me Daddy."

Bill didn't need any advice on the matter. He pulled her body a little closer to him, helping his cock to push just that little deeper into her. He relished every momentary resistance as his hard cock pushed it aside and claimed its mastery. He didn't say anything, didn't think of saying anything. He was here to fuck this cute little white slut, here to fuck her and seed her. Fill that fine little pussy with his nut and later send her home to that useless husband of hers with his Black baby in her. All of which would make him some kind of an asshole except for the fact that he knew for certain that was just what Dee wanted him to do.

His hands tightened on her thighs and he leant his body forward. Dee gasped and her face was flushed. Her beautiful eyes found his and he saw the message there. Pure desire, aching need for what he could give her. No more games. He panted for breath as he worked to fuck her harder, felt the building sensation of his own climax. He felt her legs quiver in his hands, heard her ragged moans and knew her pussy was tying to claim his seed.

Finally he spoke. "Fuck yeah." He gave two or three more thrusts and then held himself as deep in her as he could. Then after a few moments he dropped his body as gently as he could onto hers. His mouth found Dee's and their tongues parried and danced and inter-twined as the two lovers savoured the after-glow of their fuck.

Doubts

David paused and carefully listened. The girls had long gone to bed but young Davey had been playing on his computer until his Dad had told him to turn in. That had been forty minutes ago and David was now pretty sure that all of his three children were safely asleep.

He moved silently through the house until he carefully grasped a door handle. His wife was away - as she seemed to be more and more. He knew that behind that door he could find proof of all of his growing suspicions. He felt his mouth go dry and shuddered at the thought of being caught doing this. How could he explain it? Going through the laundry in search of his wife's panties. What would he do if he found the proof he was here to seek out? If he found - it - on his wife's panties. He had once been so sure but did he ever know that now?

He thought back to his last meeting with Linda. What a wonderful woman she was. How calm, how caring, how thoughtful, how ... beautiful. He remembered how she had looked in her business suit, three buttons of her blouse undone and revealing a deep, almost mesmerizing, cleavage. David felt his prick stir and start to come to attention. He felt guilt and then he didn't. It was his wife's fault wasn't it? When was the last time they had made love? When was the last time he had even seen her naked? And why?

His hand tightened on the door handle but still he hesitated. What was it that Linda had advised? That he not risk a confrontation unless he had proof that his suspicions were correct. He could remember her saying it in that sexy accent of hers - at least he thought it was sexy now.

'Of course once you have that proof then you will have to act. I understand that a strong proud man like you would have no choice. However unpleasant it would be. Whatever the cost...'

David 's hand came off the door handle as if it had suddenly been attached to an electric current. Dee would be home tomorrow - maybe everything would come right without all of that. Maybe it was just his imagination. If he accused her then things could never get back to normal again, things would never be the same. Maybe he was wrong - it had to be possible. Then everything would be safe and easy and OK.

David looked at the door handle. He knew that through that handle was the truth. Once he knew the truth then everything would be difficult and dangerous and different.

He stood looking at the door handle. Then he very carefully and quietly turned round and went to bed.

Resolutions

Dee lay on her back and let the warm feelings flow through her body. She closed her eyes and then giggled as she felt Bill kiss her belly. That message was clear enough. The bed shifted as Bill got to his feet and went over to the little bathroom. She vaguely heard the beep of his phone and then the splash of water as he washed up.

It felt so good to be here. She felt so - relaxed and comfortable. She smiled again. She would never have believed that not so long ago. How comfortable you could feel being in a hotel room with your Black lover knowing that his seed was in you, knowing that you could already be pregnant with his baby. She couldn't help how other people felt - she knew that this was right for her.

Bill emerged with a towel wrapped round his waist. She had hardly registered that fact before he had gone over to the door and unlocked it.

"Hey Daddy!" That was a familiar voice. Anna's arms were flung round Bill's neck and she was kissing him.

"I hear you've earned the name," came a clear female voice as a woman in a smart business suit with long red hair stepped round the couple and into the room. "Hi Dee - I see you started without us."

"He's earned it alright," said Anna putting Bill's big dark hand on her small baby-bump. "Daddy - this is my friend Jess, she was at school with Dee."

That was a nice way of putting it - after all Dee had been a newly qualified teacher when they met and Jessica was only about ten years her junior.

Jessica came over to the bed as Dee sat up. Without any self-consciousness Jessica kissed her, her mouth open. A moment's hesitation and then Dee reciprocated, opening her lips and allowing her tongue to meet Jessica's. It felt tender and loving and good.

Jessica broke the kiss and looked Dee full in the eyes. She moved her lips to Dee's ear. "I've been hearing about you and your ex-students - I thought it was time we got together again." Her voice purred into Dee's ear. "I've also heard how much you helped your Black Daddy knock up little Anna there. Seems you've learned a lot in the last few months."

Her words sent thoughts racing through Dee's mind. Hadn't this all started with that chance meeting with Jessica? Hadn't she first met Shaka via Jess and her friends? Now Jessica seemed to know if not all about her recent activities then an awful lot more than she might be expected to.

"It's good isn't it." Jessica's eyes were on hers - posing a question that they both already knew the answer to.

"It's the best," Dee replied and was rewarded with Jessica's smile.

Bill was watching them with a questioning expression on his face. "I'm sure I know you but I can't place it. We ever met?"

Anna laughed with delight. "Bet you've seen her on the TV Daddy. Jess's a lawyer."

Bill's eyes opened a little and everyone knew that he'd placed her now. Calling Jess 'a lawyer' was like calling New York 'a city'. She'd been on the News only this afternoon announcing that a new development in the Capital had received US Senate endorsement.

Bill's mouth opened a little and then closed again. That was new. Dee wasn't used to seeing him lost for words.

Jess shook hands with Bill and then ran one carefully manicured hand through his chest hair. "I'm sure I'd have remembered if we'd met before - am I allowed to call you Daddy too?" Bill's face broke into a smile - his evening was just getting better and better.

"Damn but you can call me whatever you like baby."

"Looking at Anna there it certainly seems that Daddy is appropriate but tonight we need to seal the deal don't we. That's why we are here to help you do the same for Dee. You don't mind?" Jessica arched a brow as she examined Bill's face with her intelligent blue eyes.

Bill wasn't no fool. "Fuck no - be a pleasure."

"For all of us," said Jess as her hand casually undid Bill's towel and allowed it to fall.

Bill was no longer a horny teenager. Nowadays he needed a little recovery time. However, recent events seemed to have helped out somewhat. His big Black cock was showing signs of reviving.

Jess's hand gently cupped his balls. "Hmmn - there's no rush Daddy. Take a seat because we've got all night."

Bill took the hint and moved over to the room's one armchair. He sank down into it and then watched intently as Jess dropped to her knees between his legs and began to suck his cock, her hand gently stroking his shaft.

Now Anna kissed Dee before she began to remove her top and slacks. As her body was revealed Dee knew she was seeing her own future. Bill was Anna's baby-daddy and soon the same would be true for her. The same breasts filling with milk, the same belly filling with his child. Even with all the resultant discomforts that was an amazing and a beautiful thing.

She could see the pride in Anna's eyes as she realised that Dee was watching her. Did she strip like this every day for her husband - allow him to see what a real man, a Black man, could achieve? She knew what Kent's reaction would be - his pink penis straining against its cage. Taunted and fascinated by this new form of his wife's beauty and by the knowledge that a Black man almost twice his age had been responsible for it.

"I told Mr Taylor how much I wanted this... " Anna hesitated and then continued. "How much I want us both to be, well, a kind of sisters. Both with babies by Bill - that would sort of make us sisters wouldn't it? Make us part of a new family?"

Dee tried to make light of it with a smile. "I'm not sure that as sisters we should be kissing like that."

Anna's lips met hers again, hungrily and passionately. They kissed deeply, their tongues meeting for fleeting moments of delicate perfect affection. When they broke Anna answered her. "We're a very special sort of sisterhood. There's nothing we can't do."

They traded smiles and then kissed again.

***

"You feeling spoiled Daddy?" Anna looked up at Bill as she and Jessica continued to lavish attention on him.

Jess ran her hand up and down his now hard cock. "You look ready for action - time you sung for your supper big boy. You have an important job to do."

Was she talking to Bill or just to his cock? Did it matter?

Anna got to her feet, a slightly tentative motion because of her just-developing baby-bump. Jess moved round to Dee and took her to the bed. Dee lay down and felt the firm grasp of Jess's hands on her legs as she moved them up and apart to leave Dee's pussy exposed and vulnerable. Anna gently led Bill forward by his cock and ran the big Black head of his shaft against the lips of Dee's pussy.

"It's time," said Jess.

"It's time," said Anna. "Please Daddy..."

Bill only really needed to lean slightly forward and the head of his cock moved into Dee's very eager pussy. It was their second time that night and she was ready for him, ready to take his big Black cock and ready to take his potent African seed. As he took steady strokes until he was fully inside her Dee had only one thought in her mind.

'It's time.'

Time to be a mother again, time to be a new kind of sister, time to finally break her old ties and bind her new ones. Time to be her, the real her, the woman hidden for so long - even from herself.

"Fuck me Daddy." Her eyes met his and were reassured. That was just what he was doing and just what he intended to keep doing until the job was done.

Anna moved down and her mouth closed over Dee's hard nipple, her talented young tongue teasing and caressing. God but that felt good. Sharp teeth gently nipped the tender and oh-so-sensitive flesh in delicious contrast to the sensations that Bill's big cock was engendering in her body.

Bill's hands grasped her thighs and pulled her to him so that her legs were pushed up and over his shoulders. He had her now and she knew he wouldn't be letting her go. She belonged to him and he was going to make sure of it. Jess's hold was released and moments later Dee felt a hand on her other breast and then the warmth of a mouth closing on her other nipple.

If they only knew what that did to her! Except that was silly of her wasn't it. Of course they knew what that did to her. That was why they were doing it. Teasing her and stimulating her and building the sensations of mounting passions within her. All punctuated and regulated by the powerful strokes of Bill, her Black Daddy, into her fertile white pussy.

"OOOohhhhhhh," she moaned seeking release. But there was no release. Only a mouth moved up onto hers as strong female fingers worked her still-wet nipple. The last breath of her moan was captured in Jess's mouth as the redhead kissed her hard.

"Breed her Daddy - give her your baby," instructed Anna in a moment of relief before her tongue was again teasing and taunting Dee's erect nipple. Bill responded - pushing home at a slightly faster pace, a determined expression set on his broad dark face.

Dee gasped for breath as Jessica broke their kiss. She found herself looking up unto her ex-student's face. It was radiant - glowing with a mixture of lust and satisfaction and ... triumph.

At that moment Dee was riding the building waves of her own pleasure. Only later did she remember that look on Jessica's face. Finally and undeniably realised the truth revealed in it. Understood the catalyst for all that had happened to her over the last months. Perhaps she had really known it before she had ever seen that look in Jessica's beautiful eyes. Perhaps she didn't care. Jessica might have been the catalyst but the fuel for all that had happened had been laying dormant inside Dee's own self since ... well, forever. It wasn't Jessica's fault or her fault or Bill's fault - or anyone's fault. It was just how things were MEANT to be. Once you saw the truth there was no escape - the alternative of routine white-bread tedium an impossible to accept punishment. One taste was all it took One taste and you were lost, unable to deny your men. Unable and unwilling to deny yourself.

"UUUUhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," moaned Dee. She didn't know if she was trying to articulate words. She didn't care. All that mattered were the building sensations within her body. The waves of passion and desire and need that kept building and cresting and almost peaking. She felt Bill's fingers tighten their grip on her and knew that her legs must be quivering as her orgasm built. But for the strength of those sensations tying her to the moment she could almost have been having an out-of-body experience. Knowing that the other three people there had but one purpose. To bring her to her destiny - to make her a Black man's woman for sure and for ever.

"YYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS - FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCKK MMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE." It was no rational request this time but a howl from deep in the soul of the little white soccer mom. It was greeted with a deep bass laugh from Bill as he kept thrusting home into that sweet white pussy, feeling the waves of his lover's passion trying to milk him of his seed. At one time he'd had qualms about breeding her - knowing the impact it had to have on her life. However, the progress of their relationship had cast all that aside. Dee was a fine woman, a smart woman - she wasn't an actress. He knew that she was all in for this - mind and body and soul. He glanced across at Anna, saw the swell of her belly as she leaned down to suckle at Dee's titty. Same as his child soon would be. He hoped it'd be a daughter - pretty like her momma. With that thought he moaned and shot his load deep into Dee in three heavy spurts. A testament to his desire to breed Dee and also to the skills of her friends.