The Temptations of Dee Pt. 12

Story Info
White MILF teacher finds her friends all want her Black bred.
12.5k words
4.65
38.3k
32

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/11/2022
Created 05/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crimfolk
crimfolk
1,224 Followers

This chapter shares a scene with the ninth part of my 'Georgia' story.

Just a Quick Stop-Off

"Of course Mom - what's the problem!"

Dee couldn't help smiling - despite the situation. Young Davey was asserting his independence but he was doing it in a familiar whine, if a little more high-pitched than she was used to. With that small adjustment it could have been David protesting about something, anything. Davey was his father's son there was no doubt about that. She guessed that spending more time with his father - one cause of some of David's moaning to her - was having an effect. It wasn't the worst thing that could happen. Her husband was a decent enough man if a little lazy, a little privileged and a lot dull.

"You'll be OK - I can leave you for a few minutes?" She knew as she was saying it that she was being mischievous, teasing her son.

"Of course I will be - of course you can!" His lower lip stuck out in a pout - was it her imagination or was that just like his father too.

She couldn't resist it. "Are you sure?"

"Mom - I'm not a baby!" His little mouth was tight with frustration now. He was claiming the privileges of his growing age. Of course he could be trusted for a while on his own. He didn't need to be tied to his mom with metaphorical apron-strings any more.

Dee felt her heart beat a little faster. Young Davey wasn't the only one who was claiming his rights and privileges today. Her phone's beep had alerted her to his message.

"You by Douglas? Our usual place?"

She'd been about to pick up Davey - but Douglas was a very short detour.

"I have an errand to run on the way - OK Davey? I just need to collect something?"

Her son's fingers had already been flying on his own phone. A new game he and his friends had discovered - harmless enough and very good for keeping him occupied.

Fortunately they didn't have to go into Douglas itself - the power center was on their side of the city. She parked in the big lot outside of the now familiar store..

"Unless you'd like to come in with me?"

Davey flashed her a glance of half panic and half disgust. Trailing around the store as Mom picked clothes was not his idea of fun.

It wasn't exactly a high-fashion store but it was very good for picking up essentials at a very reasonable price. Retail might be struggling but there were plenty of people here. She didn't have too much time to waste and moved directly across the store towards the fitting rooms.

It didn't surprise her to see the usual security on duty. He smiled when he saw her. He took a step in her direction. "Like to try something on." It wasn't a question.

Oops! She'd been rather concentrating on her real reason to be here and had plum forgotten to pick out an item to try on! Frank on security was the husband of one or her friends from the club so he was very cool with this but it was only fair to give him plausible deniability just in case something did go wrong.

She smiled at him and raised her eyebrows. Then she picked out a top - nothing too amazing but nothing she wouldn't wear either. It didn't much matter anyway.

Frank nodded when he saw her return. "Number eight is free."

The fitting rooms were mainly small cubicles but number eight was different. Not only was it larger but it was separated from the others by a small storage space and it had a 'cleaning in progress' plastic sign positioned in front of it.

Dee walked round the sign without hesitation and opened the door of fitting room eight.

As soon as she closed the door behind her she felt his arms hold her and his mouth found hers for a long deep kiss. She looked into his deep brown eyes and knew that hers were twinkling with just as much mischief as his. She knew they had both been looking forward to this moment from the instant of waking that morning. Longer than that. Since she had checked the calendar and isolated these five days.

"Damn you looking good baby." Bill's compliment was almost purred out in his deliciously deep voice. "Wish we had more time today."

"I know," Dee responded almost apologetically, "but tomorrow I can get away properly."

She felt the tickle of his moustache as he kissed her again. She wanted the same as him. She didn't want to rush. She wanted to be able to take her time and luxuriate in being with this man. She ran her hand through his hair - greying and cut short.

"You here on your own?" His voice was deep and low. Almost breathed into her ear. These booths weren't sound-proofed.

She shook her head and replied. "No my boy Davey is out the front."

She felt his big hand slightly tighten its hold on her butt. He smiled and kissed her again. "You a naughty little soccer mom ain't ya."

She didn't reply but just nodded. He gave his own nod and then his hands gently but insistently turned her round. she couldn't help giving a slight swallow as she felt his hands move to undo her slacks and pull them down. Every time she thrilled to the way a man like this would claim her.

She stepped out of her pants and moved her feet apart to allow him access. She heard him give a little appreciative noise and then felt his fingers at her pussy. She knew that she was breathing a little faster now. That every part of her being was yearning to feel him enter her and take her as his prize.

There was another little hum of pleasure from behind her. She knew that his enquiring fingers had found her warm and wet, ready to take him. She didn't need to look back at him; she could watch him in the mirror as he stepped back and undid his pants. A few seconds later a hard Black cock was free and ready. Her eye met his in the mirror and she knew what he was seeing there. A woman who needed what he could give her, all that he could give her.

Bill smiled, stepped forward and she felt his Big Black Cock at the entrance of her pussy. A movement and he was already claiming her. Her pussy accepting him, welcoming him. Dee gasped and then a Black hand came onto her mouth to stifle the sound.

They had to be a little careful. Frank the security guard would make sure no-one got too close but they couldn't afford to have Dee screaming the whole store down! She wanted to do just that. Every time Bill, her Black Daddy, thrust his beautiful Big Black cock home into her she wanted to scream out to the world how good it felt. How she'd finally found what she needed. To warn every woman out there not to settle for white-bread loving when they could get the real thing.

She shuddered with the power of the thoughts rushing through her. She felt the strong Black fingers over her mouth and knew how much she wanted to tell him to cum in her, to give her his strong Black baby and make her his woman for ever. She wanted to tell him that but she also knew she didn't have to. He already knew and that was what this was all about. The outside world would have thought it was rushed and sordid. She and Bill knew better. All that mattered was making sure she got his potent Black seed every day that she was most primed to conceive, every day like today. Every day that she was 'in heat.' She tried to moan and only felt his hand clamped stronger over her mouth. She breathed fast ragged breaths through her nose, felt the warmth of him and smelled the faint smell of his skin and soap.

The world would say all of this was so wrong but she knew that the world was full of sanctimonious shit. This was all so right, so natural. She belonged to Bill and men like him because they could do this to her. Take her a million miles from her boring suburban existence and blast her into heights of passion and feeling. She felt his thrusts into her accelerate and knew that he was soon going to cum. She felt her body react, primed through generations by Mother Nature to encourage her man to give her what she needed. She felt the heavy rush of sexual excitement surge through her, opened her mouth to scream and felt it stifled again by his hand. She closed her mouth and felt her teeth close on his finger even as she knew her pussy was working on his cock.

"Uhhhgghhhh," grunted Bill and she knew that he was shooting his seed deep into her. He kept his thrusts going a few seconds until he was sure that he was done, that her skilled little white pussy had claimed all his cream.

His moustache ticked her ear. "You such a hot little bitch - you sure you can't come over tonight?"

She smiled at his image in the mirror. "I need my big Black Daddy to recharge. Remember you've got me all night tomorrow. My husband thinks I'm going to a training seminar."

His smile was immediate and genuine. He loved the reminder that while he was knocking up this fine white bitch there was some dumb white boy waiting at home.

They separated and quickly adjusted their clothing. she would be leaving first, then he would follow a couple of minutes later. She almost giggled when she suddenly thought how strange it felt to be wearing panties when she was with one of her Black men. She knew why they allowed it now. It was to keep her Black Daddy's seed where it needed to be. She reached for him and kissed him deeply and passionately. She wanted him to succeed this month, she craved the chance to show him her belly as his child grew inside her. She wanted to prove herself to these men and repay them for all they had given her.

They hadn't got time to talk about this, to discuss their feelings. They also had no need. They looked into each other's eyes and understood. Bill just gave another smile of satisfaction and his big Black hand cupped her butt as she turned to leave.

***

Davey was working hard on this level. It was very difficult and had to be judged just right. He almost missed his Mom coming out of the store. She walked across towards the car and Davey paused his game. He looked at her carefully. She looked different. He wasn't quite sure why but it was interesting. He certainly wasn't worried - his Mom looked ... happy. Or excited? He thought about it for a moment and then she was back at the vehicle.

"I wasn't too long was I," she smiled at him.

He shook his head. She must have been in a rush because she looked like she had been running. Then he noticed something else. "What did you collect?"

Dee looked at him a moment. Then she responded, "Oh..., it was crazy, they didn't have what I wanted after all. Just as well it wasn't too far out of our way." Dee's eyes glanced over towards the store.

Davey's eyes followed that direction and saw someone he recognised. It was Bill who worked at their church. He wondered if he should wave but just then Bill seemed to see them and gave a sort of half-salute in their direction. Davey smiled and waved back. He liked Bill - all the children at their church did.

Bill came over and Davey looked at his Mom. She paused for just too long a moment before opening her window.

"Hey," said Bill in his deep bluff voice, "hope you both having a good afternoon. Young Davey there helping his Mom with the shopping?"

"Um, yes, he's a good boy. We don't often see you over here in Douglas."

Davey looked at his Mom - she sounded a bit strange.

Bill didn't seem to notice, he just gave a little laugh. "Takes something real special to get me to come all the way out here. Been doing it regular recently tho. Got some very important deliveries to make. Just made one now - most definitely well worth the ride."

Davey looked at his Mom again. Her cheeks had gone a little pink. That was strange too.

"Best be getting along. I'll see you on Sunday Davey." Bill set off towards his own vehicle.

Davey couldn't quite put his finger on what was strange about it. However, there WAS something. He'd maybe think about it later on. Just now he needed to get back to his game and see if he could complete that level. He grasped his phone and began to play, engrossed in the screen and its flashing images. Something caused him to look up and he saw his Mom looking at him. He didn't quite understand the look on her face but meanwhile he was about to be beaten on that Level AGAIN if he didn't watch out.

Davey's attention went back to the screen and Dee turned on her engine. It was time to go home.

Celebration

It had been quite a while since Dee had gone down to the club but that last night had most definitely been a special occasion. They had gone to celebrate Anna's good news. She, Anna and Georgia. One had been with Anna when she had first met Izeye, one had been with her when she had first met Bill. The two most important moments in Anna's new life.

The club was busy - as it usually was on one of these 'members only' nights. Dee could look wherever she liked and see just what she had come for. The only type of men that held the slightest sexual attraction for her any more. Confident powerful dark-skinned men. They filled all shapes and sizes and ages and economic groups of adult humanity but they all that one thing in common. They were all Black.

The women, needless to say, were almost all white, with just a few Asians and Latinas. Even in the year since Dee had first come here the numbers had been growing, the message getting out. This wasn't even the only club like this. Antwan had opened a third in this city alone. More and more women were learning the potency of the experience that Dee and her friends were there to savour and enjoy. The thrill of being an object of desire for magnificent men like these. Of knowing that they wanted you, of knowing that only your own word was needed before they would move in and claim you for their prize.

The only problem was that with about three hundred men there how did you pick and choose? Well, there were worse dilemmas! First you took the floor to see their moves. You imagined that grace and power off the floor and in your bed. You knew that at any moment you could signal your assent and find out just how accurate your prediction had been. It might be a little shallow - but that sort of knowledge never got old!

"Well, well, I've been keeping my eyes open for you. That Shaka been hiding you away?"

She turned and recognised him. She'd met him here before. What had his name been? Had she ever even learned his name? She couldn't remember - but she did remember the more important things. That coal-black handsome face, his smooth confidence and his impressive ... technique.

His eyes ran over her body. His look was predatory but also appreciative. There were a lot of women here and Dee suspected that this fellow could take his pick. So attracting his attention was quite a compliment. Attracting his attention twice was even better. She felt a buzz of pleasure and felt only the tiniest bit guilty at being so proud of herself. She decided to play with him a little.

"Should I remember you?"

"Oh I think you remember me."

"I think you're flattering yourself Odell." She realised she'd suddenly remembered his name and at the same time realised her mistake. She laughed and he joined in the laugh.

"Those are my brothas over with Georgia and your other friend. You want we should find ourselves a room or you want to see if you can find a better alternative." His eyes twinkled as he made the suggestion.

Dee thought for a moment. She was sure Georgia had had enough dancing. Seven months worth of pregnancy didn't exactly help in that department. Anna was soul kissing what she had to assume was one of Odell's friends. She knew Odell himself had plenty to offer. She looked him up and down and saw his smile broaden. The cocky son of a bitch!

As if he had read her mind Odell clicked his fingers and then held out his hand. Dee did love a man who was confident in his own abilities - so long as they could live up to their own hype. She put her hand into his and felt his big Black fingers close on hers. He laughed a low laugh and then said, "You see you do remember me." Then he signalled to his friends and the six of them went to find a room.

***

Odell and his friends were enjoying themselves. Stood there with a white girl on her knees before them sucking their cocks. That sort of thing was guaranteed to keep a brotha coming back! Odell was looking down into Dee's eyes - savouring just how good she was and how much she was working to please him. He knew she was Shaka's bitch and apparently Shaka had taken her education well in hand. Now she had most everything a man needed to keep him satisfied and building his nut. He ran his hand, rough from construction work, through her blonde hair. He liked the feel of that hair, loved the contrast with his Black fingers. A man could take a lot of this sort of treatment but that wasn't what these fly white bitches had come for tonight. He and his friends would be more than happy to satisfy their desires.

"Marcus - how's yours?" he asked.

"Shit, she's good - real good. Fit to make a brotha nut." His friend laughed as Anna kept working his hard cock.

"Ain't better than this one," growled their friend, "this little bitch a bomb bopper. Guessin' she's had a lot of practice." He laughed, a laugh of pure satisfaction.

"Shit you only gotta look at her to see that," said Marcus. They all knew what he meant - Georgia's full pregnant belly would have been difficult to miss.

Her man asked the question all three wanted confirmation on. "You got a Black man's baby in you girl? You ain't been fooling with no crackas."

Georgia shook her head and eased up her sleeve to show the script tattooed on her inner arm.

"She got the Ten Rules - she's Black-only. That right Georgia - you living by them Rules."

Georgia reluctantly paused sucking the big Black cock just long enough to confirm, "Of course."

Her tone suggested that she couldn't believe anyone would ask her such a dumb question but the men didn't seem to mind. They laughed their pleasure.

"What about your friends?"

"Ask them," said Georgia shortly and then eagerly returned to licking the heavy pair of Black balls hanging enticingly just in front of her mouth.

Dee didn't pause in sucking Odell but just undid the front of her blouse and let it open to show her own Ten Rules tattoo. Odell's hand immediately cupped her newly exposed breast and his thumb began to work her already erect nipple. Oh shit but she loved that. She glanced up and saw him smile. He'd noted her reaction and filed it away, or perhaps he remembered it from months ago. He knew how to please his women - knew that was how to keep them hungry for him and always coming back. Dee knew that she needed him to fuck her.

"Where's your tattoo?" Marcus asked Anna. "You still wasting time with limp-dicked white boys?"

"Hey," she responded wit mock outrage, "Don't be rude - my husband's a limp-dicked white boy!"

The men loved that - laughing at the idea. Dee thought it was a shame Anna's husband wasn't there. He'd have loved it! She would never quite understand the whole willing cuckold thing but it seemed to work for Anna and her husband. There were moments when she wished David could be the same - but only moments. In truth she knew she could never be with a man like that.

She ran her tongue up the underside of Odell's shaft - relishing the hardness of the flesh, knowing that it was hard for her and her friends.

"Why ain't you got your Ten rules then? You scared of needles?" Marcus was still asking Anna.

"It's delayed for nine months," was all she said before popping the broad Black head of his cock back into her mouth.

"Ahhhh," he said with a satisfied smirk, "so we got more than one Black bred white girl here. That right - you got a Black baby in you too?"

Anna didn't hesitate in her pleasuring of his hard cock. "Hmmmmm-hmmmmnn," we confirmed with a nod.

Dee suddenly realised all three men were looking at her. She didn't quite know how she was supposed to respond to that.

crimfolk
crimfolk
1,224 Followers