The Temptations of Dee Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes Daddy - that's right - make Dee your baby-momma." Anna giggled with delight.

Jess just smiled and watched as Bill completed a last few slow strokes, ensuring that Dee got all his potent seed. Then she moved round to take his place between her ex-teacher's thighs. She dropped until Dee could feel her warm breath on her pussy. Then Jess moved her lips forward and began to kiss and tease Dee's clit.

Dee gasped again, her body shuddering as her just peaked climax was revived and built again. This woman's touch was so different to Bill's but so skilled and so exquisite. She felt breath at her ear and knew it was Anna.

"Remember how you made me cum after Bill had seeded me - the night our Black Daddy knocked me up? Now its your turn. Jess's going to make you cum, going to make that hungry fertile pussy suck in all that good nigga nut and put it to work. Make you Black bred for sure - your titties full of milk and your belly full of our Black Daddy's baby. We just need you to cum - then you'll be knocked up for sure. Cum Dee, show how much you want it. Cum for us - make yourself Black-owned, prove you deserve to be Black-owned..."

The words in her ear, the mouth at her pussy, the Black seed already in her - the combination was too much. Dee howled and screamed and writhed in the hold of her two friends. Two woman who had already travelled the path she was destined to follow. Two of her new sisters.

"Oh God," she finally gasped as the sensations relented enough to allow for rational thought and speech. "Oh my!" She giggled at the ridiculousness of saying such a thing after such a cataclysm of emotion. Her friends joined in her laugh. She glanced across and saw Bill watching them. "Thanks Daddy," she said.

"My pleasure," said Bill simply as the sweat shone on his brow, "and you can believe that fo' sure and fo' ever." Then he turned and headed for the little bathroom.

***

"Damn girl - where you learn to move that that!"

Bill had sort of assumed that his job was done for the night after his second coming. He was a mature man and well the spirit might be willing but maybe round three might have to wait for the morning.

He wasn't so sure now.

The red-headed lawyer girl off the TV was grinding that big white booty of hers down onto his cock as he sat there. Moving and wiggling that sweet butt like there was no tomorrow! He'd been in his share of clubs and had a lap-dance or ten but this little sugar had some mad skills!

"Likin' that booty eh Daddy? Ask Antwan or Cassius or anyone - I've learned from the best. So this white booty your new favorite?"

Bill had seemed almost mesmerized by Jess's buttocks but that question saw him glance over at Dee.

"What'd he do Anna baby," giggled Jess.

"I think you can guess."

"Oh - so I guess you want me to stop Daddy. You don't want to spank my butt and get me to really work you good?"

Well, Jessica was taught the error of her ways with a firm slap on her booty from a big Black hand. She squealed in mock protest and then turned to straddle Bill. Her big breasts in his face and her arms around his neck.

"Got some good news Daddy. Dee's promised that soon as she's knocked up she'll make that tight little white butt available for her very favourite Black men. What you think about that?" Jessica's finger playfully touched his lips. "No need to answer I think I can feel what you think about it." Then she moved her body over his - again feeling the first tentative revival of his beautiful big Black cock, a true baby-maker if ever she'd seen one. "But first we need to make sure she's good and knocked up don't we..." Her mouth pushed forward onto his, kissing him and helping to make him ready once more.

Dee kneeled on the edge of her bed and wiggled her butt. Heard the low almost growl from Bill and knew his attention was still on her, for all the efforts and skills of her beautiful ex-student. It wasn't swell-headed to take pleasure from that was it? Anyway - it felt good!

Jessica gave one last deep rotation of her hips and then stood up - seemingly satisfied with the progress that Bill's recovery was making. She took the couple of steps across to Dee and then the latter felt Jess's skilled fingers on her body. Gently moving up the entrance to her pussy until they found her clit. Dee shivered, savoured the feelings that her friend could coax out of her tired body.

Then Jess turned back to Bill and offered her fingers outstretched. He stood and hungrily sucked the taste of Dee's pussy off Jess's fingers. The proof of his lover's arousal was savoured and Bill felt his cock thicken and grow.

Jessica spoke. "You know this morning I was talking to three US Senators. Even if you don't follow politics I'm sure you would know their names. They were all a little hesitant to support one of Mr Taylor's new projects and I had to be quite firm with them. Some men need the stick and some need some sugar. These three needed the stick - they needed to learn that whatever white privilege they might think they had that their future careers depended on one Black man's approval. Two phone calls and they understood."

The long pale fingers of her hand ran round his body as she moved around him. "Think of that - three white US Senators put in their place by little ol' me," her natural Deep South accent seemed to slightly strengthen. "By the end they were almost begging to be allowed to double the allocation for Mr Taylor's project. I confess that I enjoyed putting them in their place."

She moved behind Bill and almost on tip-toes she breathed into his ear. "I wouldn't try that with a real man - a man like you Daddy. Just remember that earlier today I had three cracka US Senators almost filling their shorts. Remember that when you see what I'll do for you..."

Bill felt her hands slowly move down his back until they stopped and gently eased his butt-cheeks apart.

"Oh fuck..." was all he could say, still hardly believing what was happening.

Then he felt her face pushed into the gap and the first touch of her questing tongue.

"Damn..." and then for a second time that evening he found himself lost for words. One of Jess's hands held onto his hip - though he hadn't been thinking about going anywhere - while the other reached round to take hold of his cock. The combination of sensations did their magic. Soon he stood proud and ready.

"Get on the bed Dee," he suddenly said, "I want to look into them pretty eyes when I'm breeding you."

She didn't need asking twice. She got onto the bed and laid down and almost immediately felt the bed shift as he joined her. A slight adjustment and his cock was in her and she felt the weight of his body on her and his mouth had found hers and they were fucking and making love and they were everything together - all in one delicious perfect moment.

Anna felt tired but she still smiled as her eyes met Jess's. Their job was done - they could go home now. The two women almost silently left the room, the only sound the click of the door locking behind them.

Neither Bill nor Dee noticed them leave. At that moment, for them, the world was just two people. Everything else was an irrelevance, forgotten in their need for each other. Two lovers alone but, as sure as the miracle of life, soon a third would join them.