The Temptress

Story Info
Steamy shower sex with a stranger.
1.3k words
4.48
6.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy was enjoying his day off work. The sun was out so he'd headed up to the coast on his motorbike and was currently wandering down the sun drenched beach, seagulls wheeling above him, listening to the sound of waves crashing on the shore. A gentle breeze blew through his dark wavy hair, carrying with it the scent of fresh ocean air, ice creams and sun lotion.

As he neared a group of beach huts nestled in the dunes, his eyes were drawn like magnets to a beautiful redhead sunbathing on the open sand. She was laid on her back on a blue beach towel, her hourglass figure outlined by a bright red bikini. Sunglasses hid her eyes, so he couldn't tell if she'd seen him stop in his tracks to take in her amazing curves, especially her large pert tits which were straining at her red bikini top.

Andy sat down suddenly where he'd stopped, his cock rock hard in his jeans.

'I'd kill to cum over those tits,' he thought to himself, staring directly at them as they rose and fell with her breath. His cock ached at the thought and he accidentally let out a groan.

The redhead looked over at him, raising herself onto her elbows and lifting her sunglasses. Andy didn't know what to do with himself so he lent back as though he was sunbathing too, inadvertently exposing the large bulge in the front of his trousers. The red head simply raised an eyebrow and smiled, then stood up and sauntered across the sand in the direction of the beach huts. Andy's eyes followed her every move, mesmerised by her peach of a behind swaying from side to side as she walked.

As she climbed up the short set of steps outside a blue ramshackle hut, he swore she gave an extra wiggle as if she knew he was watching her. Reaching the door, his suspicions were confirmed when she looked back and winked right at him, a brazen smile on her beautiful freckled face, full lips drawn back over white teeth. Andy felt a huge sense of frustration welling up inside him as she disappeared inside the hut with another wiggle of her curvaceous hips.

He started to get up to continue his walk, and had settled on simply imagining what fun he could be having with the flirty redhead, when he realised she'd left the door of the hut ajar. Once he'd shifted position, he could see an area inside the beach hut with towels hanging on the side wall. The woman's leg came into view, then she stepped fully into the area he could see. Andy couldn't believe his eyes as she slowly removed her bikini, running her hands over her pert, round breasts and pulling at her own nipples.

She stepped deeper into the hut and didn't return, leaving Andy half on his knees in the sand, cock throbbing with desire. He looked around to see if anyone else had seen the incredible show through the half open door, but the surrounding beach was quiet, with most visitors down at the shoreline.

'Fuck it,' he swore to himself, 'I have to get my hands on those amazing tits.'

He walked cautiously up to the beach hut, wincing as the bottom step creaked horrendously under his foot. He froze outside the doorway, straining to hear what she was doing inside. Faint noises of running water reached him, along with gentle sighs. Intrigued, and massively horny, Andy stepped inside the hut, where he could see a closed bathroom door with wisps of steam curling around the edges. He made sure to close the entrance door behind him and flip the bolt shut, no one was going to be watching him stripping!!

Once down to his boxers, cock straining hard against the material, Andy opened the bathroom door and waited a second for the steam to clear. The redhead was facing away from him, body covered in soapy foam, with one hand between her legs. Low groans and gasps escaped her as she seemed fully immersed in pleasuring herself. Andy couldn't help himself and reached out to run his hand down her soapy hip, cupping her round arse. He was surprised when she pushed her body back into his hand, rolling her hips so that his fingers slipped lower.

Of course she'd known he had followed her into the beach hut! He'd hardly been stealthy in closing the main door, and she'd felt the air swoosh as he came into the bathroom. But Andy didn't care at all in that moment as he slipped his fingers into her soapy, well lubricated pussy, earning much louder groans from the redhead. Neither of them had said a word, but the sexual tension in the shower stall could have been cut with a knife.

After swiftly disposing of his boxers, he reached round to cup her slippery breasts with his left hand, rolling her nipples between his fingers while still slowly fucking her with two fingers of his right hand. Her tits felt like two soft pillows, each one filling his hand perfectly! She leaned back into his body as he softly kissed her neck from behind, feeling his hard cock pressing against her arse. As he felt her legs begin to shake with her impending orgasm, he circled her clit with his thumb, sending her over the edge as she cried out loudly, her hips bucking against his fingers deep inside her.

Andy released her from his embrace and pushed her upper body forward, guiding her hands to the wall either side of the shower, and spread her legs wide by nudging her with his feet. Gripping his hard cock, he guided it into her tight but willing pussy, gasping at the delicious sensation as he slid in to the hilt. He began to fuck her in slow, deep thrusts, gripping her hips while the hot water cascaded over their bodies. Reaching forward, he wrapped her long wet hair round his hand and pulled her head back while he increased the pace of his fucking, earning himself another leg trembling orgasm from her.

On the very edge of cumming himself, he pulled out and dropped to his knees to lick her pussy from clit to arse, water flowing over his face. He loved the fact he could feel how his cock had stretched out her tight pussy with his hard fucking, plunging his tongue deep into her and swirling round her hard little clit as she came again, this time squirting into his mouth.

'Oh fuck,' he thought, 'this is amazing, but I have to cum on those tits so much.'

Andy stood and moved himself under the water, changing positions with the redhead so his back was to the shower pipes. She slowly kissed down his chest, concentrating on kissing and licking the skin all around his groin as he ached for her to touch his rock hard cock. He put out his hands to brace himself on the two walls of the shower cubicle as she finally took him into to her hot, wet mouth. The feeling of her tongue rolling over his sensitive cock head made it his turn to groan out loud. Laughing gently, she ran her hands up his thighs then gripped his buttocks as she took him deep into her throat, using her tongue to expertly massage the underside of his shaft. He knew it wouldn't take long for him to cum if she kept doing that, but he was in no mood to stop her as he felt his balls tighten in anticipation of cumming all over those beautiful tits.

Reaching his climax, Andy pulled back as his cock released a huge load of hot cum, covering her face and then her tits in spurt after spurt. Breathing heavily, with his cock still twitching after such a huge orgasm, he watched fascinated as she gathered his cum to her mouth with her fingers and swallowed it down. She stood, smiling with a saucy glint in her eye, leaned into his ear, and whispered,

'Thanks Andy, I wanted to do that since the moment I first saw you,' then grabbed a towel and left the bathroom, leaving him leaning against the shower, a puzzled look on his face.

'But.....how did she know my name.......?'

The end