The Temptress in the Temple Ruins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once it was clean of that delectable nectar she slid it once more down to what was now the centre of her existence, only to find that her partner had already taken her place. Emma's fingers were slipping inside, the heat in her own crotch guiding her to find the exact spot within her mistress, working her relentlessly towards an epic climax. The temptresses breathing became increasingly ragged as the flame-haired beauty fingered her expertly, that silken voice catching in the midst of her honey-sweet gasps. Then she felt Kristen's hand joining with Emma's, more fingers slipping inside to find precisely the right place, the right firmness, the right movement, and then the final, explosive orgasm she'd been waiting for bore down upon the three of them. With Kristen sucking on her tit roughly, Emma giving her a love-bite on her neck, and both of them working her pussy frantically, it flooded through her like wet fire, filling her utterly and spilling over into the other two. She arched her back, stretched her body and howled with sheer, uncontrollable pleasure, her two beautiful servants adding their own cries as they held her tightly, orgasm after orgasm rushing through their mortal bodies.

This time the wind howled around the glade like a gale, shaking the trees and flattening the long grass. As Kristen and Emma felt their bodies tingling with sensory overload, the world seemed almost painfully bright, everything around them glowing with an inner radiance. After an unknown time had passed, the air began to calm, the world gradually dimmed to its usual self, and the beautiful creature between them gave her last, faint gasp. Against all obvious logic, she didn't seem to be any the worse for her experience; unlike Emma and Kristen, who were gasping for breath, slick with sweat, and barely able to control their limbs, she seemed to be more vital than ever. Her skin positively glowed with strength and health, her eyes shone like midnight stars. The aura of ineffable, irresistible charisma felt more powerful than ever, though now it tasted of satiation and satisfaction rather than of hunger and lust. As the two women lay helplessly besides her, she sat up, scooted down the altar, and hopped lightly off it. She turned to face them, her garment flowing up and over her as she did so.

"Oh my, that was even better than I'd dared hope for. And I think you enjoyed it too, didn't you? So I held up my side of the bargain." She sighed, and smiled ruefully. "But now I suppose I should go. Maybe you'll see me again sometime." She blew them each a kiss, there was an intimation of gossamer wings spreading; and then she was gone, leaving only a glowing ripple in the air and the curious impression of silent, austere halls. Emma and Kristen lay atop the altar watching clouds drift overhead, the enchantment evaporating as cool air dried the sweat from them.

12