The Temptress of Dreams

Story Info
Turning the tables on the temptress of his dreams.
1.6k words
4.57
1.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He saw something in the darkness that night. The bedroom remained warm but something cool graced his skin. Legs began to react to the coolness running up towards his waist, making his legs spread open. Feeling something claw his calves at first, he could have swore the coldness worked up his thighs. It made his manhood started to convulse in due time it relaxed to the soothing touch of something. Eyes opening slightly he looked down to notice nothing, his mind still in a sleep state. They closed temporarily feeling that exotic cold touch work on the outside of his pajamas, his cock stirring underneath pressing up against the waistline of his pants.

He let out a sigh of relief feeling absolutely weightless and in a slight daze. Wondering what was happening, his eyes slanted open just a tad and lifted up his sheet slowly. There between his legs he noticed two red oculars staring right back at him. A wave of sleepiness overcame him as he felt his mind kickback a couple of steps. His mind did not race anymore, now he felt completely comfortable and a quirky smile came to his lips. The temptress of his dreams came to him again and he could of swore he saw a toothy grin smiling right back at him between his legs. That mouth of this darkened specter left nothing to the imagination, he enjoyed her company.

On certain nights she would stir him in sleep, on others she teased his shaft as he slept, sometimes she would appear behind him as he fell asleep against her voluptuous breasts, and others she would just be laying right next to him. Those were the best where she would merely arrive and a hand would drape over her tight little waist; he could easily sleep with his head nuzzled against hers, they would just fall asleep next to each other. This unforeseen goddess would just materialize, give him the night of his life in any way, and then disappear back to wherever she came from.

His mind went backwards just like the previous time, but somewhere he wanted to break this spell just for the time being. He could feel her already, those clawing demonic hands releasing his hard member through unbuttoned pajamas. This was always the good part, where her tongue would lather on the top of his erect cock working the head in clockwork circles. He felt one hand on the base of his shaft, the other nailing the inside of his thighs which let a little precum leak out. But like he thought, this night he wanted it to be different, he just did not want to be taken advantage of.

Tonight he would the turn the tables on his temptress of the night. He practiced this before, he knew a couple of things researching countless nights on the computer. Lifting up the sheets again, he noticed her there suckling working her way all the way down his shaft, and those red eyes noticed him looking, damn they looked so good. But something came over him, a different kind of determination and she noticed his eyes staring back at her with similar intensity.

His blue eyes sparkled, twinkled a little reminding her of the moon lumbering in its clouded castle. Those blue eyes never looked so good and she always seen them, but tonight they were different. There was still that cute smile but those baby blues of his held a different magnetism tonight and she peered inside of them. Those blue eyes looked different...there was something different about him tonight...his breathing was steady and rhythmic just as hers started to become. She didn't even realize her hand stop running up and down his cock, she just looked up at him, he never looked so handsome, she never really paid attention before.

Her mouth stopped sucking as her draw dropped slightly and she got lost looking at those blue eyes, shining intently, his cornea seemed to pulse, his pupils held some kind of passion as they dilated never even recognizing the seductive grin come to his lips. Those inviting delicious lips smiled down at her as she began to relax against his waist, feeling her own chest match that steady beat of her nightly conquest's own heart. He looked so weak before so helpless, but now he looked so forceful, so compassionate, so dominant. No words were spoken between the two, not ever, but she wanted to get a closer look, especially at those captivating pools that seemed to incite and beckon her.

She began to crawl up his body, her claws digging into his stomach, she never noticed how soft his skin felt before, how inviting as she continued only to be drawn by his eyes. He could feel her heat against his waist then his stomach then his own chest, her breasts pressing up against it in a relaxed fashion. Here she was on top, or was it the bottom? She was so confused, those bluish hues bore right into her and she didn't care anymore. She felt two hands wrap around her hips as she straddled his own, but for some odd reason she didn't care, in some weird way she wanted this. A boyish grin came to his lips as he noticed the effect he was having on her, and a devilish smile widened on her own as she lost herself in those mesmerizing endless ocean of his eyes.

Running his hands across her thighs as she straddled his waist, she felt the same cool feeling he felt on those special nights, his fingers teased across her kneecaps, her calves, inside her inner thighs. Tonight he turned the tables and she did not care, she did not want to. Every night she came to him to get what she wanted, and now tonight he was going to get what he desired. None of that mattered now as they both stared into each other eyes, their faces so close to each other, wanting to kiss him, needing to kiss him as she could feel one hand upon her cheek caressing and then felt his fingers trace against her neck.

Automatically almost hypnotically she slipped back into that snuggling position where they would both fall asleep in each others arms on countless nights, her own back to him, her body always on the outside of his own, but tonight it was different. There was no cuddling or drifting off into sleep this time, tonight she felt his own fingers claw at her skin working across her stomach, sliding between her thighs. She collapsed into his chest this time, her back against his own chest, feeling his human heart race and increase in perpetual heat. She felt his own heavy breaths against her neck, his lips worked their magic across her skin.

Still feeling his own fingers inside her, probing her like two slithering snakes. This should not be happening, she wondered, but those thoughts slipped away as she felt him grinding against her, his own throbbing cock brushing against her backside. She always came to him with no holds barred, completely naked, that seductress who was in charge, but then she felt that thick manhood slide between her legs. He kept his own throat against her neck and she could feel his hardened shaft penetrate her from behind, separating her vaginal wall and she felt so exposed, but those thoughts of caring slipped away. She could feel his heavy breaths grace her neck as he began to force himself inside, his rocking first slow but increasing in momentum.

A strong masculine hand came around to squeeze her breasts and she could feel his cock inside her hidden treasure, faster and faster he worked his own mortal magic and it felt good. Gripping her waist with a hardened touch, she felt his cock pound her insides, his motions were solid and fluid. Leaning back against him more, his hand came down between her legs again, his fingers wildly running over the top of her labia. And the faster he played with her, his cock stiffened and hardened, his grinding hips and pulse pounding blasts made her squeal a bit. Tonight she was his and he knew it too.

Even though there was never any words spoken between them, never hearing his temptress, never heard her man say a word. She could feel his lips licking right below her ear, "I want you so bad, are you ready for me?" Just a moan escaped her lips as her head sunk back into the crevice of his neck, her eyes closed in this rush of passion and finally she felt his lips pressing against her own. A kiss was never shared between them before and when their lips locked, she felt his last forceful thrust grinding to a halt, feeling him empty his entire load deep inside of her.

At the same time, the moment he kissed this vixen of his dreams, he felt her pussy succumb and squeeze and contort, wrapping around the head of his cock already unloading his seed, feeling her own liquid coax the rest of that stiffened piece of meat. His mouth felt a sigh of relief emanating from her lips, as they both started to relax. That night things had been different, the tables were indefinitely flipped, the poles warped in different directions, the leader being led. None of it mattered anymore, that night they both slept peacefully but differently.

All those nights of falling asleep behind his temptress, one arm draped over her waist, her head now slept in the nape of his neck and his arms wrapped around her body not wanting to let go. So in the confines of blackened night terrors and distorted dreams, where the blind lead the blind, he subdued that dark ethereal goddess that came to him in his dreams, and she did not mind not one bit. She dreamed that night of a pendulum swinging back and forth, and wondered, I guess it must swing both ways. Tonight he had been the tempter of her dreams.