The Ten Game Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holy shit!' Marina screamed as she started to sweat.

She looked over at Lauren. She was sweating to. She was trying to stay composed, but Marina knew that no-one in the universe had that level of control. They were in this together. Marina's legs were shaking, trying to close but couldn't. It was too much. She couldn't deny it. Her body was in agony. But pleasure as well. Back sore, arms sore. Clit swollen and electrified. Marina lost control and screamed. Lauren joined in.

But Marina wasn't going to give in just yet. Suddenly both girls felt a hand behind their heads as Seamus forced their faces together. Marina opened her mouth, receiving Lauren's wet tongue. Over and over their tongues rolled while their bodies writhed in pain and pleasure. Marina's fingers were numb, but she felt them tingle as Lauren's nipples rubbed against her own. Lauren pulled away, biting Marina's lip as she did. Marina looked Lauren in the eyes and kissed her again.

She looked at Melissa who smiled. Marina realised her body was undulating. Lauren realised hers was too. The pair of slaves rocked their hips in unison. The wand pushed hard against their clits over and over. Lauren teethed Marina's breasts as Marina cried out. Fuck. She was going to cum.

"Ten." Seamus announced.

Marina tried not to cum.

"Nine."

Marina focused on Laurens breasts. Her orgasm slowed.

"Eight."

Lauren licked Marina's chest and neck. She forced her tongue back inside of Marina's willing mouth.

"Seven."

Marina got closer to cumming. Her cunt felt like it was going to explode.

"Six."

Melissa started to jiggle the wand. Tears formed in Marina's eyes. She approached her climax.

"Five."

Her body was on fire, she was in ecstasy.

"Four."

Marina screamed.

"Three."

Her legs were jelly.

"Two"

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!" Marina screamed as a cataclysmic orgasm shook her body. The muscles in her cunt clenched and released. Marina felt the life drain out of her.

"One."

Marina and Lauren squirted, their natural lubricants covering their bodies as they collapsed against other. Marina greyed out. When she came to a few moments later she was struggling to breathe fast enough to give her body the oxygen she needed. Wow she thought. She liked cumming the other way more, but fuck fucking hell, that was fucking amazing. She couldn't even form complete sentences.

"It looks like you two will BOTH be spending tomorrow as examples." Melissa said sternly.

She untied the ropes and the two sex slaves almost fell off the beam.

"I got you." Seamus said as he caught them.

Marina, in near delirium wouldn't have even noticed. She shut her eyes as Seamus untied her and threw her over one shoulder. One thing she hadn't noticed when she was led into the room was the bed. It was a large square in the corner, almost a metre high. In one corner, below the mattress was a barred door, the entrance to a small sort of dungeon containing a single mat. Seamus opened the door and threw Marina in.

She crawled onto the comfortable mat and closed her eyes, unable to do anything else. A minute later she heard Lauren being dumped in the cage as well. Seamus closed and padlocked the door. They heard Seamus and Melissa turn the lights off and get onto the bed. Marina had almost dozed off when she felt Lauren push her most of the way off the mat and onto the cold floor.

Lauren got into a comfortable foetal position as the couple of masters started to make love above them. It was cold under here and Marina needed heat. She wasn't angry at Lauren, she was too exhausted. Slowly, she rolled over to Lauren and put her breasts against her back. She was just on the mat, but enough to be comfortable. She went to sleep spooning Lauren and listening to the sounds of Seamus and Melissa.

***

Sam had restless sleep that night. He kept hearing a faint voice invade his mind.

"...You will do as I say..."

"...You want to please me don't you..."

"...Cute girls don't cum like that..."

"...AND COME BACK"

Sam opened his eyes. He was kneeling on a bench that looked like a masseuse' table but was furnished with black leather. He noticed scratch marks all over the surface. It was like a wild cat had been here before him. He felt an aching in his groin and thighs that was physically and mentally unbearable. He needed a release, he needed to cum.

But he couldn't. He looked down to see his cock and... what the fuck was he wearing? He looked up to see Katy in her throne 10 feet in front of him. He blushed. When did he put on a French maid outfit? Had he blacked out? Had she drugged him? Or was this part of the dream-

"...a good servant's DREAM is to please their master..."

Sam looked behind him. Who said that? Did that voice come from inside him? From his mind? He whirled his head back to see Katy. It was her voice. But she didn't speak. Someone was invading his-

"...ass like a good little pet..."

Katy didn't look up from her phone.

"You'll work it out soon enough," she muttered.

Sam's face scrunched up as pangs of pain and frustration told him he NEEDED to cum.

"Don't scrunch your face up honey, you'll ruin your make-up," Katy informed him before that phantom voice returned.

"..and you wouldn't want that would you, doll face?..."

Sam slowly raised his hand to his face and felt an unfamiliar texture- and where was his stubble? He lightly dabbed his face in different spots, careful not to smudge his-

"Cute makeup."

Had his eyebrows got thinner? He looked down at the residue on his hands and saw he had fake painted nails. GOD who cares! Sam couldn't take it anymore, he HAD TO CUM. He moved his hand towards his crotch, covertly first, then just as quick as he could. To his surprise he was completely flaccid, even though his dick was leaking ALOT of pre cum. Was it just him or had it actually got smaller-

"Nice and petite."

He looked down to see a pretty pair of white see-through lace underwear covering his...landing strip?! He felt the seam line around to his ass and he realised it was a G-string.

"...but it feels sexy doesn't it?"

How long had he been in this state? FUCK. He was starting to sweat from the frustration-

"But he couldn't mess up his pretty face."

How was he going to... release himself? He looked up at Katy who was, of all things, eating a banana. A fucking banana. He looked around the room desperately, and that was when he saw the others. Three people, 1 male and 2 females, were kneeling on the floor, heads down and asses exposed, all facing away from him. Each had a form of chastity device on that connected to a large butt plug that was inserted into each of their asses. Each was dressed in a slutty maid outfit of different colour, complete with a bow tie that doubled as a collar.

These bow ties seem to be chained them to the floor. He looked across and saw another 2 on the other side. All were perfectly hairless, wearing a pretty white G-string and suspenders that were holding up their stockings. Around their feet were heels that had a small padlock at the back of each ankle. Sam looked down to see he was no exception. The only difference between him and them was that he had no butt plug or chastity device. Not a physical one anyway. Not yet.

"What do you want me to do?" Sam asked desperately.

Katy stopped chewing and raised an eyebrow.

"Mistress," he added.

"If you haven't worked it out yet, that track I got you to listen to contained hypnotic suggestions just after the one hour mark." She explained with a mouthful of food.

"Each of you have a different set of keywords, or triggers that will change your mood or docility. And I can tell you now, Sam, you went into the most docile state I've ever seen. You truly are a little bitch haha... Only I know the words and only I can undo them. Right now your body is aching for an orgasm, you'll continue to feel ill until you have one. But you are incapable of getting an erection."

"Then how am I supposed to cum?" Sam asked.

"There's some equipment in front of you... and more than one way to cum. Work it out yourself. If you do I'll allow you to be capable of erections again."

And with that she resumed her interaction with her phone. Sam peered over the edge of the small table. An array of sex toys had been carefully laid out in front of him. Their colours, sizes and shapes were all completely different, although most of them ended in either a handle or a suction cup.

From the left there were some kegel balls which were obviously not for him, an inflatable butt plug, a small slender pink dildo-vibrator with a handle, a realistic white dildo with a suction cup, a ribbed glass dildo, a large blue vibrator with a firm grip, a large realistic black dildo with an exaggerated ridge, complete with veins and balls and lastly a large, thick red dong that seemed to be attached to some kind of power tool.

Next to the toys were a variety of lubes and tissues. Sam looked back up at Katy horrified. There was no way he was going to do this in front of them, even if they were facing away. Katy sensed his hesitation.

"You don't have to if you're shy," she began, "but I'm not going to undo my 'spell' until you do. You can walk away, but it could be weeks before you find someone that can help. And I'm not guaranteeing you'll be able to get a full erection ever again."

Weeks! That word kept replaying in his head. He couldn't last another 5 minutes before going insane. He hesitated. He didn't want to but at the same time-

"...he wanted to be a good girl..."

At least no-one was watching he reasoned with himself. He bent down to pick a toy. Something inside him made him blush when he saw the extreme side, the same part of him that kept saying those weird things. But he couldn't. He looked at the left side. He couldn't use the kegel balls or the inflatable butt plug, but the slender pink dildo seemed conservative.

He had only ever touched himself there a couple times in his life and he hadn't told anyone, not even Marina, so it was fair to say he was a bit... rusty. He picked up the bottle of lube that said 'ANAL' on it. He put some on his fingers and went to remove his underwear with his other hand.

"Leave it on." Katy commanded.

Jesus Christ he thought. He looked up and to his chagrin she had put her phone down (and finished her banana) so he now had her full attention. She sat with her elbows resting on her knees and legs spread. One of her hands supported her head and she stared at Sam with an expression that seemed to show amusement. He laid down on his left and moved the G-string to the side.

He moved his finger to his asshole and contemplating running away one last time, before touching his sphincter. It was smooth. He was completely hairless, save his landing strip. He began to swirl his fingers around the opening, making sure it was well lubricated. He wondered how his hair and make-up looked as he slowly inserted one finger inside of himself. A small relief flowed over his body, encouraging him to insert it deeper.

The words 'Ohh goddd...' Slipped through his painted red lips in a higher pitch than usual. He thought back to the previous weeks and imagined Audrey had gone through with fingering his ass. When he had the full length of his finger inside he realised he was just short of where he needed to be. Those pangs of frustration returned and he withdrew.

He reached for the dildo and lubed it up. He pressed it to his hole. He had never had anything more than a finger inside of him, but the rubber cock slipped inside of him easily. A wave of elation coursed through his body, right up to his fingertips. Another slight relief overcame him and he looked down to see his panties get slightly wetter. Slowly he built up the speed when his thumb brushed against a button. His sphincter went crazy as the dildo whirred to life.

Another cry escaped his lips. Instead of a deep grunt like he usually let out, it was a shrill, feminine moan. But he didn't care. He lost control of his inhibitions and seconds later he was going to town on himself. He squeezed his thighs together as his heeled feet splayed out slightly. Faster and faster he thrusted while he gripped the handle tighter and tighter. But it wasn't enough. No matter how hard he tried, it couldn't satisfy him enough to fully cum.

"Try servant position #6," Katy called out and Sam somehow knew exactly what to do.

He laid down on his back and lifted his legs straight up in the air, exposing his ass to his mistress. He tucked one arm behind his knees to hold them up while continuing with the other. The frills of the dress felt great and the collar was just enough to feel slightly like he was being choked. All of this contributed to Sam being horniest he had ever felt.

But it wasn't enough. After some minutes he collapsed onto the bed writhing in frustration. Suddenly he knew what to do. He sat up and removed the dildo. He bent down to return it to the pile. He saw Katy's face. She was smiling and had one hand beneath her outfit. Sam blushed. He was pleasing her. He felt accomplished. He looked back down at the toys. He needed something big. He wanted to feel like a-

"...and a good little slut..."

He reached down and grabbed one of the largest ones there. It was the veiny black dong. It made Sam feel sick to use something so realistic, but he NEEDED that release and he KNEW that whatever she had done to him needed THAT DONG.

"I think we're out of lube, Samantha you'll have to find some other way of lubricating it."

Sam cringed at what she meant but he didn't care anymore he just wanted to CUM! He found a metal plate on the side of the table and slammed the dildo against it hard. He pulled on it to make sure and... yes it was firmly stuck on. He got to his knees, facing it.

"No hands now," his mistress called out.

He put his hands behind his back to show her he was only using his mouth. He couldn't afford for her to make him start again. He wrapped his lips around the ridge and began to suck. It was a strange feeling.

"Why does it have to be so... realistic," he whined to himself.

He went further and further until it was mostly inside of his mouth.

"Samantha?" His mistress called out.

"Yes, Mistress?" He tried to reply, but it came out indistinguishable due to the enormous dildo in his mouth.

"Just remember the further down you go, the further you can insert it."

Sam resumed sucking for a few moments while he mentally prepared himself. He quickly threw his mouth over as much as he could. It hit the back of his throat and then felt it go further. Finally, he felt his lips touch the base. A second later he was gagging and spluttering, fighting back his watery eyes, sure his mascara was running by now.

He looked back to see a set of red lipstick marks at the base of the suction cup. A feeling of pride he didn't understand came over him when he heard his mistress make a noise of approval. He smiled and removed the dong to attach it to a metal plate in the middle of the table. It made a wet noise as it stuck and hung down toward him.

He mounted the table and faced his mistress who stood up and walked to just in front of the table. He spread his legs and sat back onto that long thick cock. The head popped inside of him with ease as he scrunched his face up again. Katy, who was now standing in front of him put a hand under his chin and raised his face to him.

"You're doing well at pleasing me. Show me what I want to see."

And with that Sam wrapped his fingers around the heels of his stilettos before finding a steady pace. His face began to sweat as he fucked himself. His whole body felt weak and he knew this was his last chance. He eased himself down as he fucked himself harder than he had ever dreamt.

The ridge of the head hit his prostate wildly just the way he had imagined a couple hours ago. Harder and harder he went. Each time he went up he longed for it to fill him right up. A steady stream of cum escaped his now-tiny penis as the frustration slowly lifted. Harder and harder.

"...you're a fucking slut..."

"I'm a fucking slut!" He screamed.

"...I want to serve you, Mistress..."

"And I want to serve...you...Mistress...-KATY!!"

He cried out as he slammed his ass down on the rubber cock and loads of seminal fluid poured out of his flaccid dick. Orgasms rocked and echoed through his entire body as he fell on his back, a shivering mess. The dildo went with him, keeping him firmly full. Tears of relief came from eyes that he could not contain. He had never felt this emotional in his life, but it felt amazing. After a few minutes he heard a couple snips and felt his G-string be removed.

"Aromatic," he heard Katy say and felt something like of a lock unclicking in his mind.

He knew he could get erections again. The pains had subsided as well. A moment later he heard a physical click as he looked down to see Katy lock a chastity device onto him. She threw a fresh G-string at his face and told him to put it on after he cleaned himself up. He stared at her in disbelief.

"Well I can't have you lose focus like you were going to in your room."

Sam, too tired to argue put the panties on obediently. She grabbed him by the collar and pulled him to a stand. She bent him over and inserted a large metal butt plug into him. She led him to the 2 servants on the left and attached him in a similar way, ass up head down, and the collar attached to a hook on the floor.

"I'll release you tomorrow," Katy said with a yawn and started walking back to her bed.

Sam opened his eyes to see he was facing a young girl roughly half a metre to his left, with a bright red ball gag in her mouth. She looked at him in desperation.

"What's wrong," he started before he heard Katy start to walk back.

A loud whip crack filled Sam's ears as the girl jolted, unable to make a sound. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head in pleasure as Katy continued to whip her.

"I don't want you talking to her, Samantha. You've been a good little girl today and I don't want you talking to a troublemaker like her." She said as she moved towards him.

He tensed his ass in anticipation but felt something around his mouth instead. A black ball gag that matched his dress and nails was now firmly in his mouth.

"Do try to get some sleep though... Oh, and I almost forgot." Katy said as Sam watched her grab a lipstick tube from her boot.

She moved behind him and wrote something on his ass. It felt like a '#6'. Katy went back to her bed and turned off the light. The only light in the room came from outside now, the moonlight poured through a slit and onto the floor. It was just enough for Sam to see the face of his neighbour, #5.

***

Marina sat still, waiting to fulfil her duty. She could feel Lauren squirming on the other side of the column. She hadn't been a bitch after all, just a bit antisocial... either that or she was really getting into the whole 'role-play' thing. Last night had started off slow, the cold air of the miniature bed-dungeon had caused them to huddle closer and closer until Lauren was forced to turn around and face Marina.

From there they had started kissing. Neither knew which one had initiated it, it was as if they had started kissing while half asleep. Maybe Marina was dreaming of Sam? She didn't know. She felt a little guilty, but that's what they were here for anyway wasn't it? From the kissing they had started to touch each other and touching each other led to other things... They had been pulled out of their cage early in the morning and lashed for failing the test the night before.

They were then showered and fed before getting chained to this column. They were on their knees, restrained around the neck and abdomen. Their arms and legs were wrapped around the column, tied to each other. Marina knew what they were there for and it was all she could think about since she had been put here. How long had she been there? She didn't know. Possibly 4 hours? It seemed reasonable. Her thighs ached from the stance she was in.