All Comments on 'The Ten Thousand Dollar Decision'

by spankedhusband

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
WillsbottomsupWillsbottomsupover 8 years ago
Well done

This is a great start with ominous hints to the future. I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great start!

I love the fact that it's so real. Looking forward to reading more of your journey!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A great start

Now, lets get to the real story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautiful!

What a lucky couple.. More please..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hanging on for more

After this start, you have left us hanging and wanting more. Please continue with the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for making it clear where you are heading with this. All the emphasis on absolute and more than you know tells me this will be more than I enjoy. Femdom can be great when it doesn't involve the destruction of the person.

ShyMaleSubShyMaleSubover 8 years ago
This is a story that draws me in.

I have fantasized much as you described -- enduring pain not under my own control, being bound in restraints not of my own making to ensure my compliance, to serve my wife in ways that she controls. I'm sure for many the actuality does not match the fantasy, but I certainly you describing your experience of your fantasy becoming reality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

The part I loved the most was where the wife didn't allow the husband to say a single word other than 'Yes' or 'No' and after that no word at all. Waiting to hear the rest with a stone-hard dick.

Darkside619Darkside619almost 8 years ago
SO HOT

Such a HOT beginning. Considering myself a submissive/bottom, this reminds me a lot of myself and my own fantasies. This is a MUST READ for my gf. i'm going straight to the following chapters now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well Each To His or Her own.

But personally I think this guy is a candidate for a rubber room. Sorry not my cup of tea!

But I'm sure there are others that will lap it up, so go for it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What a bunch of crap!!!

The first and decisive dealbraeker is ..."I've been able to locate a marriage counselor, of sorts".... never was to incorporate a third person into the marriage!! Thats a breach of trust and respect to the spouse!!! Divorce the bitch and look for a confident spouse!!

maamsboytoymaamsboytoyalmost 3 years ago

Great start to a new life. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This story is off to a great beginning! It’s clear to potential detractors where the story is going. I thought maybe Gloria should have mentioned the counselor before requiring Dave to answer. Bringing a third person into the dynamic is so significant.

Dave has been alerted to the lengths this can go.

So onward into D/s, FLM, CP, obedience, pain and frustration! J.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous