The Tenant 04

Story Info
Hung nerd continues his domination of his married landlords.
9.5k words
4.22
17.5k
17

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cocky hung nerd, Mark, rents apartment attached to young sexy couple's house. He is hung dominant and starts to take over their lives.

***Warning this chapter contains some elements of scat play and full on homosexual content. If you don't like that things feel free not to read.***

Chapter 1:In story one we find a young attractive couple fresh off their honeymoon rent out their garage apartment to a nerdy kid with a big surprise. The husband, Kyle, ends up sucking the big cock in front of his wife. Mark our dominant nerd then takes the wife to his apartment attached to the home and fucks Jess. Kyle has to wait since he was rude, but is then summoned to join them after hearing his wife be thoroughly fucked for a couple hours through the walls.

Chapter 2: Mark takes Jess on a date and Kyle comes. At the restaurant Mark flirts with a hot waitress knows our couple Jess and Kyle from crossfit and has a huge plump ass. Mark flirts with her despite knowing her husband is a jacked marine. Mark sets up some rules for everyone and takes Jess home to fuck her on her marital bed while Kyle watches.

Chapter 3:Mark plans to fuck Jess in front of Kyle, but Kyle intervenes when the sex starts getting rough. Kyle is sent away to a motel and stays away for a weekend while his wife sends him dirty texts. At work on Monday Kyle gets a promotion and his boss offers to take him to dinner. Kyle must ask nicely of his new stud if his wife can be allowed to join him for dinner with his boss. It is allowed, but that leaves their waitress friend Megan alone with Mark for the night. Mark fucks her good while Kyle and Jess have a interesting dinner with his older weatlhy boss and his boss's trophy wife. Kyle and Jess arrive home and Mark has Jess eat his anal creampie from Megan. Megan acts bossy and tough, but in the end Mark let's Jess put her in her place. Kyle has not orgasmed in days and is now desperate to cum. Because he has been a good sissy, Mark is going to reward him.

We will begin with the end of chapter 3...

"You have been so good," Jess says looking down at me lovingly, "staying away like you were supposed to, not cumming when you were told. So Daddy and I talked about rewarding you tonight." Jess hugging Mark breasts pressed to his side his arm around her and her hand possessively on his cock.

I smile up at them both. "Being gone for a few days was hard, but I realize my place and if you want to reward me I will happily accept anything you offer."

"Ha, well what a perfect reply from a sissy boy!" Mark says "I am going to give some options for your reward and you can choose."

Anxious to cum and excited to be back with my gorgeous wife and Daddy I look up smiling and nodding, "Yes sir!"

"One, I can fuck your sissy pussy while your wife watches you loose your anal virginity. Two, I can fuck your gorgeous wife on top of your face and you can suck her clit while I breed her. Three, we can have a little fun together, maybe do some 69 me sucking your big clitty and you sucking my big cock. And see where that leads us."

I gulp and my eyes widen in nervous shock. I look to Jess then to Daddy and swallow again blushing. "Sir...umm uhh can... can... may I let my wife, your slut girlfriend, choose for me?" I give a nervous half smile hoping this is ok.

Mark rolls his eyes, but his grin tells me he is being playful. "I don't care if she wants to she can choose for you!"

I look to Jess who slides her hand slowly to the tip of Mark's huge cock. "MMM I want to see the sissy fucked in his cute little boy hole, but its so tight, what if this cock likes it better than my holes?"

I tilt my head noticing Jess blush. I wonder if she meant to say that or if that fear came out almost without thinking it. I can see her tremble. I open my mouth to speak but no words come out.

*Smack*

"Oww ohh oww daddy thank you!" Jess moans as Daddy spanks her bare ass firmly.

"Wouldn't a good whore want her stud to experience a good fuck no matter where it came from? If I enjoy your husbands tight little asshole isn't that good for the three of us? You were a good slut when I fucked your friends ass even licking my cum out without whining what makes you more worried about me fucking a sissy's butthole? You think I would like his tight pert little bum over Megan's round big ass?" Kyle says with a odd mixture of curiosity and annoyance.

Jess sighs still stroking his big cock over me. She looks deeply in his eyes. "A needy whore is a needy whore! I wasn't as worried with Megan or others but like we discussed when Kyle was gone we want to be a threesome. I want that so much I love you both! I know other's will come and go and we will do tons of kinky shit, but I want us to be a family! I just want to be the primary fuck whore this big cock needs!" Jess moans while sliding her hand down cupping his big balls.

"We have rules!" Daddy says in a tone that sends a chill up my spine. He looks at Jess with a confident arrogance. I see her tremble and cower taking a step back. "Rule one is I fuck who I want, when I want, where I want! You will get a punishment Jess. I will decide what that punishment is while you watch me fuck my first sissy ass."

Jess lets out a trembling squeaky, "yes sir."

Daddy looks down at me as I stare and lick my lips looking at his huge cock. "Fuck! I have never been into dudes, but the way you worship my cock with your eyes and drool for it is so sexy." His hand slides through my hair.

I tremble and lick my lips and wink. "I would happily become a girl for you daddy!" My eyes widen as again I am shocked at my own words.

I let out a husky moan as I feel daddys strong hands slide down from my shoulders to my hands he lifts me up. I stand before him blushing trembling my own clitty penis pointing straight at him under his much larger one. His so big even standing apart I feel the tip tickle my belly and leave a drop of precum on me. We look into each others eyes for what feels like a long almost romantic moment. Wait this is romantic isn't it. I think as I softly squeeze his hands. Did he have this kind of romantic moment with Jess as well. I tilt my head ever so slightly and lick my lips again. I want to look over at Jess and make sure she is ok but I don't want to break daddy's gaze before he does.

"Ohh fuck... do I want to fuck a dude?" Mark moans.

I gulp and blush he sounds nervous almost. This is so unlike his dominance he has displayed to me before. I don't know how to respond but realize this is a particularly pivotal moment for a young 19 year old no matter how dominant and hung he is. Suddenly Jess is behind him hugging him pressing her tits into his back. She is much shorter so she has to lift up on her tip toes to kiss his shoulder blade. She softly kisses a few pecks and moans.

"I want you to fuck a sissy! I want to see you two together it will be so hot. If you are worried we can keep this part of us secret from everyone. In public you will be a sexy young stud who fucks my pathetic husbands hot wife. No one needs to know you are fucking him if you don't want them to daddy. But holy shit the way you two are looking at each other is so fucking sexy. Go on suck that big clit. Besides we can make him Kylie instead of Kyle if you want. I think he wants that to, to be your slutty sissy gf Kylie!"

My eyes widen in shock as Jess takes a leading role and actively starts pulling our daddy to his knees. I can't meet Mark's gaze in this moment, but I just tremble.

"MMM I loved how you told me you kissed my sissy husbands clitty penis and how it sent chills up your spine."

I hear Megan moan lustfully revealing a little of what they discussed while I was away. Mark is bending slowly down and I gulp and meet his gaze. He looks so fucking hot.

"Daddy you lick and suck my clit and it is clear you are still the dominant. This is such a big sexy clitty penis on a sissy you can suck it and prepare the slut for your breeding!" Jess moans and her hand reaches around and playfully shakes my hard penis.

Daddy lets out a sigh and finally kneels completely.

As I let out a moan. "I am a slutty sissy girl... I am a pathetic slutty big clit girl ... I am Kylie, daddy you are my..." I feel daddy lick my clit.

I can no longer speak my head rolls back and I let out a loud husky moan my body shaking. As he licks up the bottom of my shaft then slurps on the head. I know he can taste my precum as I look down this is so shocking for me but my legs tremble as it is hot as well. My daddy this stud sucking my clitty cock. My toes curling as my balls churn.

"OHH god ohh I have been so horny for days.. that feels amazing your... your gonna make me squirt." My body shaking trying not to cum.

I glance quickly at Jess us both realizing I had said I was going to squirt instead of cum or blow my load. My clitty throbbing my balls tingle as I feel daddy slurp. I watch him stand up and he grabs me firmly by the throat.

"God your big clit is so yummy slut!" Daddy grunts.

I blush and smile "Thank you! I love your mou..."

Holy fuck he is kissing me. A man, a stud, a alpha, a big dick man is kissing me! I tremble as he holds me possessively one hand cupping my ass the other on my throat as his tongue aggressively finds mine.

"Fuck ohh my god this is insane, may I play with my very wet needy pussy while I watch sir?" Jess moans now on one of the couches legs spread.

Daddy keeps kissing me and simply holds his hand up from my ass and shakes his finger indicating she should not. This kiss is passionate and wet its firm and possessive. Kissing my wife is soft and sweet. This kiss makes me feel weak and possessed. I let out a throaty moan as my hands caress this young nerdy teens surprisingly fit body. I nuzzle into him and let him suck on my bottom lip. I feel him slowly push me to the couch. And he aggressively pushes me into it all while maintaining or kiss. I feel his huge cock on my thigh as he then slowly holds me and rolls over. He pulls me on top of his lap my clitty pressed into his firm stomach my legs spread wide over his lap his huge cock pressed down under me its so long the base is what my small ballsack rests on and the tip is visible passed my ass crack.

"Fuck so sexy let me touch my pussy!" Jess moans.

Daddy uses his hands and moves me face to the side breaking our kiss. "Suck my ear girly!" He moans aggressively. I can tell he is looking at Jess. "Bitch Now you have two punishments. If you say one more word or touch your pathetic needy slutbox before I tell you you can, You will get punished in ways you will not also find erotic now shut the fuck up!"

I hold tight bucking against him as I nuzzle and slurp on his ear. God he is so powerful. I tremble as his huge cock is going to stretch me out imminently. Feeling it under me like this I am excited and scared. I imagine that Jess is blushing and nodding knowing better than to utter another word. My body tenses as Daddy softly caresses my ass and a finger slides into my crack. The finger is so close to my puckered anus but doesn't touch it as I let out little whimpers.

"Is my little sissy nervous?"

"MMMhmmm daddy" Licking his earlobe.

"I fucked Megan's big ass so hard I just shoved my cock in there and she screamed and cried for a good 30 minutes."

"Ohhh mm ohh god."

"But you.. you you little slutty cock worshipper who has been such a good sissy actively begging me to breed and date his hot wife - my now perfect gorgeous girlfriend - you... you" he kisses my lips "You, I am going to take slow, soft, gentle..." He moans kissing me. I tremble my body has never felt this before every part of me tingles. "Jess slut not a word but come kneel and lick my cock and my sissy's asshole get us moist and warmed up. Make sure his anus is wet and push your tongue in."

I look shocked at Daddy but just kiss him back not even glancing back at Jess. My god he is amazing I think. Without warning a wet soft tongue licks up my right buttock and I moan. Slowly the tongue licks towards my crack and I cant help it I have to moan loudly as my anus gets tongued for the first time in my life.

"Ohh mmm your girlfriend is licking my butthole!" I moan into Daddy's mouth.

"Your wife is cleaning your shithole for my cock!" He moans back with a chuckle. "A stud like me should only fuck clean holes. Get in there and clean it my whore!"

"MMM GOD JESS YES OHH OHH IT FEELS SO GOOD YOUR TONGUE IN MY BOY HOLE YOUR TONGUE CLEANING MY SHITHOLE FOR DADDY!" I moan cry out shaking my cock throbs in ecstasy.

A few amazing minutes pass as I do my best not to cum I want my orgasm to be when I am being fucked. Jess alternates between tonguing my butthole and slurping Mark's cock.

"MMM good girl now go sit over there." Mark says as he uses one hand to lift me off his lap (such a strong nerd) and the other to place his enormous cockhead at my cunt hole.

"Fuck ohh ohh god its huge" I moan while my anus winks dripping Jess' saliva all over.

"Beg me to push it in slut!"

"Ohh Ohh please please daddy put your big cock in my butt while my wife watches. Fuck my tight little sissy asshole in front of my sexy wife show her who the man is. Fuck mmm please push it in hurt me, stretch me daddy!"

I feel a bit of pressure as the tip pushes in my anal ring. I am still on his lap legs spread wide my hands on his strong shoulders trembling. He pushes slow but firm wiggling it a little. My anus stretching as I whimper.

"Relax bitch relax....you know your wife's cunt is the best ive ever had, Meg and Tina those college coeds don't compare. But Megan your friend's ass gave Jess's a run for its money. But I think you can be my best anal whore can't you slut!"

I blush and feel proud hearing Mark say these things.

"Ohh Daddy yes yes me and Jess will be your best holes. Jess can suck you deeper than anyone and her pussy is like silk on your cock. My anus will be a perfect glove for your cock! I will show you!"

I relax and slowly push a little as the head pops inside. I arch my back a little the pain and humiliation mixed with a desperate desire to please this nerdy stud who is fucking my wife to endless orgasms and now fucking my ass overwhelms me. I shift up taking my weight on my legs. I lean in and kiss daddy's ear as i lift his hands to my clit.

"Please ohh god... please... please make me squirt make my big clitty squirt while you ruin my sissy hole!" I moan

I start to bounce taking a few inches into my asshole. I suck on his ear as his hands fondle my clitty penis. I moan the pain is intense its a searing painful reminder that this big dicked nerd is making me a true girl.

It takes a few minutes as i bounce on about 5 inches letting daddy play with my cock until the pain dulls and mixes with pleasure.

"Has anyone taken you balls deep in their asshole?"

"Dont get too ambituous there sissy" squeezing my clit "my cock is real thick in the middle!"

I smirk and without any warning I stop holding myself up and let gravity drop me straight down.

"HOLY FUCK OHHHAWWWW" I scream out as another 7-8 inches slides deep inside my rectum. I briefly worry I tore my insides. But I concentrate on breathing through the pain as I look down it's amazing I can see the outline of his cockhead poking out my belly above my own sissy clit. I breathe in deep sitting completely in his lap balls deep. I breathe slow after just a couple quick seconds I realize I am ok. I take a deep breath and look in his eyes.

"Ohh that feels so good to take you balls deep! Fuck you're so big!" I moan and lean in kissing his neck down to his chest I suckle a nipple on his broad muscled nerd chest.

"Shit you ok? Fuck fuck it's so tight did I tear your ass?" Mark sounds a little worried.

*Kiss lick kiss suck kiss

"I don't think so but I don't care!" I moan as I grab his shoulders and squeeze his cock with my rectum as I slide up his entire length. Slowly I slide myself up and down his entire manhood.

"Ohh my fucking god sissy ohh shit shit Jess this whore is gonna give you a run for your money!"

My balls tingle as I hear that and start to increase my pace.

"Ohh god ohh fuck you sissy mmm I am gonna breed that ass!" Mark moans.

Mark's balls tense up under me I feel his big cock stiffen even more inside me. Proud he is going to cum in me I bounce even faster. I hear a whimpering moan from Jess.

"Yes whore the sissy made me orgasm faster than you did at any point so far. You certainly are hotter but this tight ass..." his hands squeeze my cheeks "makes my cock feel so fucking good!"

I smile proudly clenching my ass cheeks whimpering moaning my own cock desperate to cum somehow managing to wait despite the constant pressure on my male g spot daddy's cock is giving.

"Mmm mmm gonna breed you make you a real girl" daddy grunts.

I moan my eyes rolling back toes curling. I bounce up and down at lightening speed as he dumps a huge load inside me. I feel the warmth of his cum shot after shot deep inside. I can't help it I squirt as he breeds me. I spray cum all over daddy's chest neck and face as my cock bounces and squirts. I have never squirted this much in my life.

We collapse together kissing tasting my squirt on each others lips as we slump over on the couch his cock slowly softening in me. We bask together in the sweaty musky afterglow of man on man or man on sissy sex. It must have been awhile as we untangle and I turn my head catching a glimpse of Jess she is looking jealous, confused, and frustratedly horny.

Mark never ceasing to amaze me he is able to lift me, wrap my legs around him and stand up with my full weight and body impalled on his cock. Holding me my legs wrapped around him.

"First punishment whore is to clean this anal creampie!! It's got to be messy I barely got half my cock in Megan and this amazing bitch took it all!"

I wonder how dirty it might be. As daddy takes a step closer to my kneeling wife.

"Reach up and pull my cock out slut and let all my cum drip out onto your tongue and face!"

"Ohhh mmm ohh god" I moan as she pulls his still very thick cock fully out it comes with a plop and I feel lots of cum leaking out. I have no idea if it's just cum or not and my anus isn't closing up fully. I am embarrassed blushing.

"Ohh ohh it's it's so much ... mmm it's it's" I hear Jess moaning.

"How dirty is my cock slut be honest?!?"

Jess has to swallow lots of cum to answer. "It has brown streaks on it. And the cum is not all cum it's um a mixture! It it ... it I can taste some poo juices!" She moans her voice sounds odd.

"Mmm go on slut!"

"Ohh ohh god please!"

"Tell us tell us whore!"

"Mmm I like it I like it I want to clean your big cock with my tongue I... i... ohh fuck I like being a poo cum slut!"

I am shocked as Jess leans up and starts licking my stretched open anal ring. I look at Daddy holding me and we both smirk knowing this is only the beginning of our threesome and the kink we can explore together.

After a few more minutes of me and Daddy making out and Jess cleaning my ass and his cock I am set down next to Jess and we both kneel. We are blushing and I can tell Jess is embarrassed by what she just did but also horny and excited. Daddy smirks proudly, confidently and arrogantly down at us.

We are told to stay naked and go in the kitchen to talk privately as a husband and wife about whatever we need to while we make Daddy a nice dessert. We smirk as he sits naked on our couch his now flaccid cock hanging gloriously over his thigh. We both sorta giggle nervously but happy as we stumble into the kitchen together. I hear the tv on and I would be watching NBA or sportscenter but I hear an old episode of a sci-fi show on. I shake my head.

"My high school football playing jock husband embarrassed he just got his asshole reamed by a nerd!" Jess giggles and playfully grabs my right ass cheek.