The Tenant 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it slut go on suckle those nipples mmm suck them like that pathetic little slut you are."

I knock softly and am told to enter but stay on the floor.

I crawl in and see my wife laying across Meg's lap suckling her nipples so sweetly I can only imagine how she might be feeling because she has a perfect view of Meg and Mark making out while she is laying in the tiny redhead's lap suckling her big nipples.

Later that day Meg and Jess are making out again in the living room as I bring Mark a beer and kneel at his feet. He pats the couch and allows me to sit next to him. His hand slides up my thigh and I let out a moan as we watch Jess crawl on top of Meg and kiss and grope the cute redhead. Daddy's hand is caressing my thigh as we watch his hand moves to my firm clit and he pulls it out of my underwear and holds it.

"I think your wife really likes her." Mark says to me.

I nod and let out a moan.

"I think you like her too?"

"Yes...mmm oohh yes daddy! Can we keep her?" I moan as he gropes my stiff clitty.

He just grins like he has an idea. As we watch Jess push her into a laying position on the couch straddling her face.

"Fuck lick me again like before god your tongue is so good for me!"

"Yes mistress Jess" Meg moans.

---

"I need some money to take Meg and my new girlfriend and her sissy husband out on a date tonight. Come bring by $500 buck's"

I hear Mark talking on the phone. Moments later he hangs up and tells Meg that her boyfriend will be here soon. She needs to be the one to tell him though. I actually do not know what they decided but know that Mark, Jess and Meg spent some time talking privately when I was washing dishes.

A few moments later Mark sets us up for Meg's boyfriend to arrive. Mark is sitting legs spread in a chair in the living room. Meg is naked kneeling between his legs. She is sucking and bathing his balls with her tongue. I am laying on the floor next to the chair my stiff cock poking out some cute girly panties. Jess is sitting on my face naked looking hot. She is sitting next to Mark but lower than him her chair being my face, she is wearing stockings and garters and her collar and nothing else looking so hot. She is sucking on Mark's finger. The doorbell rings and Mark tells him to come in.

"Enter bitchboy Josh!"

Josh enters. I cannot really see his reaction but hear him say, holy fuck. As I am worshipping my wife's cunt hole. I am sure he has a view of Mark's huge cock laying over his girlfriends face as she worships his huge balls.

"Put the money there and then get your little cock out and jack it Meg has something to say to you. Oh did you hear about Tina?"

"Yes sir... I did she is very upset but I understand that she has agreed to once a month." Josh moans as I hear him tugging and groping his penis.

"Josh I am moving in here. I need this big cock and will do anything for it." I hear her slurping on Mark's cock probably looking incredible. "And Mistress Jess...she... well she is a goddess and I am her pussy pet. I am going to be a maid in this house. I will live here, but not have a bedroom. I will wear either a slutty maid uniform or be naked at all times. I am dropping out of school to be a pet slut and maid full time. I cannot be your girlfriend any longer."

"What the... what the fuc..."

I dont know why he paused until I hear Daddy speak.

"MMM yes you cant deny it when I shake my big dick for you how pathetic you are... you are drooling watching my cock. Watch this!"

I hear a smack and a moan.

"Ohh Master mmm thank you!" Meg moans I presume daddy slapped her with his big cock.

"Now we have some options for you Josh. Tina and her stupid boyfriend only see me once a month so be grateful that Meg is such a good pet whore that we have other options for you." Mark says.

"Josh you can break up with me completely and leave. If you do before you will pay Master 5 grand and suck his cock to thank him for taking your girlfriend from you!"

"Pay...pay... pay for him breaking us up... but... but i love you, fuck this is so weird." Josh whimpers. Pumping his cock steadily.

"Yes, or we have two other options, Meg will stay your girlfriend" Mark made air quotes "but there will be a steep price. You can be the gardener. You will live in the shed outside and maintain the grounds. I am sure every so often we will need your mouth or body to use. And you will be required to follow the order of any one living in the house without question. For that privilege of living in the shed, maintaining the lawn and occasionally being used and watching, you will pay 5 grand a month to live here. You can still go to college and stuff and do you best to maintain your image to keep your family money flowing but here you will be the bitch gardener."

I hear some moans from Josh as I presume he is watching Meg play with Daddy's big cock while she talks.

"Or lastly Master will let me see you once a month the same time he is with Tina. He will let me visit you and you can take me on a date or sleep with me. This will be 24 hours once a month. You will pay a lot though for this privilege because it also comes with videos and pictures of me being used by Master or Mistress Jess at least weekly but likely daily texted to you. So for a once a month girlfriend experience you will start paying 25 grand a month."

I hear some whimpering and moaning. Jess slowly moves off me allowing me to see. I lift up my face coated in her juices as I sit up and Jess and I kneel next to each other. I am shocked as I see the muscled stud pants around his ankles kneeling tugging a small cock moaning. He is clearly horny and watching the naked Meg lick at Mark's cockhead.

"But..but.." he is blushing trying to say something.

"Say it... be honest bitch!" Mark says.

"But but if it is only one date a month I wouldn't...fuck ok I have really begun to enjoy eating her pussy after she spends time with you Mark. I love cleaning up her messy pussy. If it's once a month that is not enough. If I pay 10 grand and become the gardener can I taste your cum in her pussy or somewhere at least twice a week!" I see Josh blushing so hard as he begs for this. It is really quite amazing seeing this muscled stud begging this hung nerd to get to clean up his cum twice a week.

"Fucking pathetic! But no I don't agree my cum is a privilege. You get it when one of us decides you can clean it up not otherwise. But I do agree to the 10 thousand bitch and you will start calling me Master like you "girlfriend" who is now my sex slut maid."

Josh lets out a moan and orgasms on the carpet.

I let out a little giggle and so does Jess.

Mark shakes his head, "well little Joshy we will take that as agreement. You may move in the shed tomorrow. Go home now and pack your shit."

Josh gets up blushing.

"Kylie!"

"Yes Daddy!" I moan proud to hear him call me that.

"You got piss in my couch this morning. Your punishment... you thought I forgot didn't you..." he looks confidently smug. "Is to clean up that cum mess with your mouth." Pointing to Josh's cum load on the carpet.

I blush and crawl to it.

"Slut Jess! You really thought I forgot but you earned two punishments when I was fucking Kylie..."

I kneel and lick at the cum as Meg crawls next to me. "May I help miss Kylie I am a maid after all!"

"Ohh good girl Meg!"

I smile at her and we kiss and lick at each others tongues cleaning the cum.

Mark pats both of our heads as he puts a leash on Jess collar. He leads her crawling like his puppy out to the backyard. Neither Meg or I can see but we hear a loud slap and a loud yelping whimper followed by more slaps and crying.

Mark returns to us now us kissing swapping cum and cuddled naked on the floor me fondling Meg's nipples.

"She is really hurt both of you need to go help her in a moment. But before that happens Kylie tonight you learn your boss's secret. Call him and invite him and his big boob wife to dinner. Tell him Jess told me about what her and Mandy discussed and that I would like to meet him to discuss an arrangement."

I blush shocked confused unsure what all this means but Mark walks off leaving me and Meg to go care for Jess.

--- The end for now.