The Tenant 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nod and smirk to her, "well you ate two anal creampies that nerd deposited in your friend and your husband." I say sounding playfully snarky.

"Do you think I am a freak?" Jess tone suddenly serious and nervous.

I glance over to her and remember about her cleaning his dirty cock and stuff. I smile softly as I reach over and softly touch my wife's breast squeezing it as I kiss her cheek.

"Yes," I say in her ear in a musky whisper "a huge freak." My hand slides down her back to her butt, "I don't have much room to judge," squeezing her ass pulling one side and sliding my finger to her butthole I softly touch my wife's anus, "I am begging him to breed you to legitimately give my wife baby... and wondering myself what it would be like to watch him fuck this tight hole." I swirl my finger around her anus as she moans. "I would be a good sissy and clean up too!"

Jess smirks and shakes her ass before moving to the pantry. Without looking back at me she bends forward getting some flour and sugar near the bottom shelf. Her asshole becomes visible.

"Just how far would my sissy go in worshipping me and Daddy? You would clean his anal creampie and cock if it was dirty... what else might you do?" She says setting a few things on the counter. "Think about that question while you go and ask him if he wants brownies, cookies or a special surprise?"

I return after a dismissive response from Mark who was watching his show.

"He said for us to choose and not bother him during his show." I say coming up hugging Jess from behind...I take a deep breath nervous at my next statement unsure I mean it despite my clitty firmly hard pressing into her butt. I let out a moan nervous trembling.

"So you have an answer for my question?" Jess giggles.

"MMM yes but... but I... I don't know if its what you want to hear?"

"I want you to be honest. How dirty will you be for me sissy?" Jess says.

It occurs to me despite what just happened, how romantic Mark was with me and Jess being degraded and eating his anal creampie that Jess firmly knows she is above me in the sexual hierachy in our home, at least most of the time.

"I... I..." trembling moaning in her ear "I can't imagine there is anything I wouldn't do for you or daddy. I would... I..." Shivering I breath in deep "I would lovingly clean your very dirty ass as he fucked the poo out of you no matter how messy or stinky it was..." I moan out fast to make sure I say it.

Jess giggles and lets out a sexy moan. She stirs and mixes and prepares dessert as I caress and hug her from behind.

"We can talk more about kink babe but I think Daddy wanted us to talk as a couple...despite how dominant he is he does seem to care about our marriage and the future of us." I moan to her.

"Yes... yes that is true. What are you thinking?"

"I think its crazy and some of our family and friends may not understand, but.... but I want it. I... I want to be a sissy cuckold to you and him, but umm I... I..."

"You want to be his boyfriend. You liked getting fucked and being treated like a girl." Jess says matter of factly.

"Yes," I moan and kiss her cheek thanking her for being understanding.

"He wants to watch his show. You know I love him and his cock as well and that I love you and want to make this work. So why don't I finish up dessert and you go and show him our submissiveness. Do not speak do not disturb his show, but crawl in and massage his feet on the floor."

I did as told and the rest of the night was me spent massaging and sucking on Mark's toes as Jess snuggled up to him and fed him brownies off her ample tits. Later he told us to find a place to sleep in the house, the only beds were in our old room and his apartment. Mark went to our master bedroom and closed the door.

Jess and me went into the guest bathroom to prep for bed. I knelt as she took her nightime pee watching from between her legs and then licking her clean. We then snuggled together both happy and sexually satisfied we decided to lay a blanket on the floor in the small third bedroom and cuddle together in the smallest room.

-----

I woke realizing I slept later than I have in a long time. I am naked and alone in the small third bedroom. I rub my eyes as I hear an annoyed voice talking loudly.

"I told her not to come over today, god that bitch is needy. I am tired of her shit."

I realize I hear Mark talking and presume he is talking to Jess.

"Well, you're the stud just send her packing if you want or if you want the car fuck her and have it?"

"Yeah yeah its just annoying."

I walk out to the living room slowly and smile as I see my gorgeous wife head in the lap of our stud gently licking his balls consoling him. He looks up and sees me and his eyes roam my body which makes me blush. My clitty goes stiff for him and I smile.

"Sorry daddy what's wrong?"

He softly caresses my wife's hair as she tongue bathes his balls. He sighs and rolls his eyes... "you know that deal I have with those two girls... well its been probably two weeks since I fucked Tina. That blonde has a fucking nice ass between her and Megan that waitress friend I have never seen two better asses, but both girls are kinda airheads and annoying. Anyway Tina has been texting, calling and stuff whining begging for a fuck. Two nights ago when I was on a date with my girl here..." he pats Jess head "She texted offering a thousand dollars for a fuck saying I needed her and she knew she was the best girl for my big cock. I got mad and told her she would have to wait a week for that comment. She must be desperate because she offered me 5,000 to come fuck her that night. Well I ignored her texts and calls until this morning she called while you were both asleep. She told me she had her daddy by her a car a brand new car and is bringing it over for me. She will give me the car and then I will fuck her and she will prove that her 19 year old cunt and ass is better than the old bitch I moved in with."

"Oh so she is being a bitch!" I smirk hoping being playful and understanding will help.

He nods, "I don't want to loose the money and well I could loose Tina, but Meg that little redhead with the nipples I like her and if I cut Tina off I don't know what Meg will do. Meg and her are best friends I think. mmm ok ok baby enough on my balls I need to get up and take a piss."

I see Daddy push Jess head up and she smiles at me finally sitting up on the couch. Mark starts to stand.

"Wait don't!" I say firmly moving toward him. I blush as I realize he is giving me an angry look as I just gave him an order. I quickly add, "sorry I mean you don't have to go to the toilet at all daddy. I am sorry Tina is a bitch." I kneel between his legs. "I am a good sissy and will show you that I will never be a entitled bitch to you." I kiss his soft huge nerd cock and smirk up. "Piss in my mouth I will happily drink it all down."

Daddy smirks, "Ok but if you get any on my couch..." he pats the cushion and then squeezes Jess thigh "... you get punished." He says in a playful tone.

He leans over to kiss Jess passionately and I start sucking on the head of his big cock not knowing when he may start peeing. My mouth fills quickly and I try to swallow and keep up but its so much as it dribbles down my throat, chest and drips off my body. I manage to swallow about half of his pee as the rest drips off of me onto the floor. I am so close to the couch some splatters on the cushion. But as the cock slows to a dribble I slurp and clean it noting that I may not be punished since, Daddy is now making out with Jess pretty hot and heavy.

"MMM Daddy's pee so yummy, than..."

*BEEP BEEP

Loud honking is heard out front of our house. Mark looks down and gives me a quick smirk and a finger wag noting my piss mess.

"Fuck that has to be Tina." Mark stands up. "You two get cleaned up and dont come outside or up to my apartment unless I call for you."

Jess takes me to the shower in the hallway bathroom, appropriate since the master bedroom and bathroom belong to Mark now. We shower and enjoy soaping and kissing. As we are drying off I admire Jess amazing body.

"You are going to look so fucking hot preggo with nice plump tits and a big round bel..."

*Ding... *Ding

I get a text and a moment later so does Jess. We both read them simultaneously. He wants Jess naked on his bed in the master and me in a thong kneeling by the bed. We do as told. Moments later a crying whimpering Tina is naked and stumbles in the room. We are both surprised her tits and ass have red and blue marks. She is blushing and crying. Mark walks in his arm around Meg the tiny little redhead. Meg is in a crop top no bra and cute booty shorts. Her nipples poke out the crop top amazingly. I cant help but lick my lips wanting to see those.

"Go on you pathetic needy whore!" *SMACK, Mark smacks Tina firmly on her big ass.

*Sniffle Sniff Whimper* "Umm... Uhh miss... Miss umm Jess.. Umm" Tina blushes hard looking at the floor.

"You have 2 minutes. If you have not asked or gotten an answer in those two minutes I am throwing you out of this house naked and you will never see me again. I will block your calls and Meg already has told you she will gladly leave you as a friend for being so fucking pathetic!" Mark says clearly annoyed and angry.

"Ohh god ohh ok... umm so Miss Jess, Mark he said like your his girlfriend now and he is committed to you and... and whatever he is so weird" she looks at me with disdain. "I cant believe it so weird I am clearly hotter than you but whatever," She looks at Jess, "So umm I need Mark ok I... I need him to give me that amazing release at least once but I want it multiple times a week. I offered him more money, I offered him a car, I offered more money again. The car I offered is a brand new Lexus LC convertible. I then offered the normal amount per orgasm plus figuring out how to get my daddy to pay him 50 grand annually... He scoffed and said he was done with me. I begged and pleaded and said I would do anything." She sighs takes a deep breath and looks Jess in the eye. Jess is smirking but I can't figure out what she is thinking. "He said I could offer you the car and beg you to let him fuck me sometimes. He said if you wanted the car or anything else from me he would keep fucking me for you!"

Mark brushes past a still whimpering Tina. He shakes his head and rolls his eyes.

"It is truly up to you babe!" Mark says squeezing Jess thigh. "She and everything she is offering is yours if you want it. You can make her do anything you want... anything or send her away and we will never hear from her again."

Mark's hand slowly slides up Jess' thigh touching her pussy gently. He looks down lovingly and I feel a pang of jealousy but also pride and hopeful for our life altogether. I see Jess look at me then at Tina, she looks Tina up and down, she looks back at me and then looks at Meg.

"And what about her?"

I hear my wife ask and am shocked as Jess licks her lips looking at Meg.

Meg? She is cute isn't she, that tiny little body and red hair..." He is caressing between her legs more and I hear her moan. "How tall are you slut" whimpering she gets out "fffour foot eight and and three quarter in... in... inches" sliding his other hand over her chest "You should see those nipples too. Seeing as how she was so good I'm keeping her. She hasn't been a whiny needy slut and isn't begging or offering extra money or a car. She's just an obedient slut."

"MMM well I know. The car and money sounds nice and I would love to have that bitch Tina licking my pussy clean of your cum. But can I be honest with you sir?" Jess moans.

"You fucking cunt..." Tina starts.

"Shut up. You are about to loose any chance at all!" Mark says firmly, then turns to Jess kissing her softly, sweetly. "Of course babe tell me all your thoughts."

"I think Meg is hot... I... I have always wanted to go all the way with another girl. As for Tina, I would love that fancy car, but I hate her attitude. If it is truly up to me then I will offer her one orgasm from you a month. She get's one fucking a month on our schedule, if and only if she agrees to do three things. One, she gives me the car free and clear. Two, she agrees that she is my pussy cleaner whenever I want. If I call she comes and cleans me within the hour no exceptions. Three, she leaves right now and I don't see or hear her whiny voice for two weeks. Leave the car and just get out and after two weeks you and her can meet up for her monthly servicing."

I let out a moan hearing my wife. I am shocked at everything she just said but incredibly turned on as well. I notice Mark just give Tina a cocky smirk and a raise of the eyebrows as if to ask if she accepts. I see her blush and gulp slowly before looking around the room. She pauses meeting eyes with Meg.

"It's your fault. You knew the deal, he is the stud, he decides when and if we get his cock not us. You are pathetic and I don't want to hear from you for a couple weeks either. Now please decide so that I can ask politely if I may join my stud and his hot girlfriend in bed." Meg says.

I stare at the cute short pale redhead with big nipples. She has the cutest little voice and slutty demeanor. I am in awe. Tina is clearly defeated and on the verge of a meltdown. Somehow she keeps it together and mutters a few words as she walks out of the bedroom naked.

"Deal. Um, deal miss.... miss Jess I am leaving the car..." *She pauses slightly and then moans... "Fuck! thank you for accepting me!"then moans... "Fuck! thank you for accepting me!"

Her humiliation so stinking hot. My little clitty painfully hard as I see Meg shut the bedroom door behind Tina. I briefly wonder about their boyfriends, but hear Meg moan.

"So miss Jess you think I am sexy?" She smirks and winks. Jess nods blushing smirking. "Stud, may I join you and miss Jess on the bed, Sir?"

I would eagerly agree as the pathetic sub I am, but not Mark.

"That might be nice, but why don't you show everyone here that you understand I have found my family and you are just a slutty toy for us when we want." Mark cuddles up fondling Jess on bed. "Get naked and kneel before the little bitch girly boy on the floor. You are a hot little slut but in this house he is higher than you. Kneel and show him some respect use your imagination and make it good or I will send you out too!"

Meg nods and pulls her top up slowly while moaning "YES MASTER!"

Finally her nipples come into view. I stare mouth open its incredible. I don't know how long I just stare mouth open and watering, but finally manage to glance at Jess. Jess is staring like me even a little drool on her luscious lips and chin. I smirk seeing my wife in awe. I turn back and she is knelt forward shimying her shorts down. She has the cutest little tuft of red hair above a moist plump pussy. But my eyes cannot linger too long they are instantly back to her nipples. Her breasts are likely an A cup maybe a B but on her very small fame they look so plump. Her skin is pale and she has the lightest gathering of cute pink freckles on the top of her chest below her neck. Her areola is about 2 inches in diameter and a gorgeous light pink color. It reminds me of a sunset on a beach. The nipple is a little darker pink and points up just slightly. I am trying to decide how long those things might be...

"You two are so pathetic drooling over nipples. They are special though. When I get her really horny and worked up and tug on them a bit I can measure them right at 3 inches long. They are real stiff too. One of the hottest things I ever did was make Tina fuck her cunt hole on one of those nipples until she came. Then tell me how it compared to her boyfriend, that muscled football player's cock. His cock is only an inch longer than Meg's nipples...hahaha..."

I smirk over at Daddy. Mark is laughing and we all start to chuckle a little. Meg blushes slightly kneeling before me. I can't stop drooling over those nipples.

"Mr. Kyle my panty sir. You are so cute and sexy and Master Mark would clearly choose you over me. But I am desperate to be apart of this. I worship Master and I will be a sub to you as well." She lowers her head to the floor and softly kisses the heel of each of my feet. "May I call you misstress Kyle or Miss Kylie, maybe?" She asks her eyes so hypnotic as she licks up the bottom of my foot moaning.

I open my mouth to answer as I hear, "I am mistress Jess and she is miss Kylie a whore like you would be lucky to get fucked by her big clitty cock."

"Yes mistress Jess of course. My pussy likely doesn't deserve miss Kylie's big clitty and certainly not Master's perfect cock, I will only expect anal from them unless they decide I am worthy of more." She moans now slobbering on my toes and sucking them. "Go on miss kylie play with my nipples, I know you have been dreaming about them."

"MMM fuck baby go on." Jess moans.

I reach out both hands cupping her breasts and tweaking her nipples as she sucks my toes. Her nipples are so amazing and I tug and play with them. I look at her sucking my toes and get aggressive and start pinching her nipples harder. I pull and tug on them as she moans around my toes.

"How do my sweaty feet taste slut?" I ask.

"MMM good miss Kylie..."

"Little Kyle do you like feeling strong abusing Meg's nipples?"

I nod and smile at daddy.

"You have been a good boy so no restrictions do what you want."

"Thank you!"

"MMM yes Miss Kylie and after I want to lick your sexy anus and clean that showing you all I know my place." Meg moans.

I smirk and bite my lower lip taking a deep breath as I grab one nipple and yank. I actually surprise myself with my force. I yank tiny Meg's nipple so hard her whole body jerks. Her mouth gags onto my foot and her legs buckle as she moans and gags. She looks up in shock but just blushes and catches her breath. I then silently turn and get on my hands and knees and spread my ass cheeks. She moans and crawls licking my asshole. I look up and see Jess and Mark watching and groping each other with kinky grins.

After a little while enjoying her tongue on my anus knowing she is lucky Jess did such a good job cleaning it last night. Daddy tells me and Meg to make him and Jess lunch but gave very specific instructions. Meg is supposed to fix sandwiches but doing it while sucking my cock. He sends her out to start and tells me to let her suck me and then when shes made all four sandwiches to cum on hers. I sit on the counter as she gets to work gathering the ingredients, its a bit of a struggle for her to keep my cock in her mouth as she assembles the sandwiches but manages eventually finishing I tell her "Master said you have to jack my cock clit off and until I cum on your sandwich." Her lower lip trembling with embarrassment and arousal she weakly "I have to what..." shaky hands reaching for her plate "you have to eat my cum for lunch" I say smiling. Her plate and sandwich in one hand and my cock clit in the other I reach down taking the top slice of bread off as her tiny fist pumps rhythmically up and down, I can fell my ball start to tighten.

Meg is shocked as I cum a lot all over her sandwich and put the bread back on. I serve Jess and Daddy lunch in bed as Meg eats on the floor eating my cum sandwich. I am allowed to sit on the bed as we enjoy chatting and eating the four of us. At one point I see a dollop of cum fell from her sandwich to the floor "lick it up sluts don't waste cum in my house" She didn't hesitate to drop her head to the hard wood and lap up my cum.

"Alright Meg you have been a good little slut. Give little bitch boi your plate and he will go clean the kitchen." He slaps my ass and I let out a little yelp. "Sorry but you might miss out on your wife's first truly lesbian experience."

I nod and whimper disappointed but obedient I take all the plates and go into the kitchen in my panties to clean up my clitty cock so hard imagining what is about to happen. As I clean the kitchen I hear moaning and cute giggling. After I finish up I crawl back to the master bedroom and kneel at the door and hear...