The Tenants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Relax, you all saw me naked!" Jessica cried out at Janine. Jessica struggled to untangle the rolled up tube top, her breast shook firmly as she did. Frustrated at Ralphy and Nick who were at eye level and openly ogling her breasts she turned away and was met by her picture on the wall. "What's that!" Jessica said.

"House rules, first time anyone passes out here they get their picture taken, normally we'd drawn all over you, but you were moving around too much." Janine said.

"Take it down!" Jessica wailed.

"You gotta' earn it down!" Janine said.

"What!" Jessica cried her frustration growing with the tangled tube top.

"Relax it's easy. All you have to do is come drinking again, it's our get back on the horse program." Janine said.

"I think I've had enough." Jessica said.

"Alright, but the picture stays up then." Janine said.

"You can't!" Jessica cried.

"Alright." Janine said hoisting herself from between Ralphy and Nick. "Here's the deal. So what, we all saw you naked. Relax, it's nothing!" With that Janine whipped out her own breasts. "Here guys check these out." Janine said showing her breasts around the room. "You were asleep for two hours Jessica. These guys have been here almost the whole time."

"What are you doing?" Jessica asked.

"The best thing is the moaning you were doing. You were having nasty dreams Jessica. You came Jessica, we all watched. It was better than TV." Janine was within inches of the fairly shy Jessica. Janine began to pants and breath heavy imitating the way Jessica had gyrated in her sleep. "We're having some friends over tomorrow night." Janine said tucking her boobs back into her top. "If you come, I'll give you the picture back." Janine said.

"You'll have fun if you let your hair down and relax." Janine whispered in Jessica's ear. As she whispered she un-tucked the tube top and lifted it up covering Jessica's breasts and pointy nipples. "The party starts at nine." Janine said. "Expect to stay late."

"I can't I have to bring my son to pre-school at seven." Jessica said. Her voice was trembling, she had listened to everything Janine said, and watching her mimic the orgasms Jessica had experienced had made her embarrassed, but at the same time touched something deep inside her. Jessica flickered her eyes to the picture on the wall, in it her legs were wide open and her pussy was puffy and open, she couldn't believe that it was hanging in this woman she had just met's living room.

"Isn't there a bus?" Janine asked.

"Yeah, but I don't like to send him." Jessica said guiltily.

"Well call the bus company and let them know he's goin' on the bus. He'll love it. Now you go make some coffee and sober up a bit before Mike gets home. I think your shirt should be dry by now I left it hanging on the foot of my bed." Janine said and patted Jessica's bum. It felt so round and firm.

Jessica walked dejectedly through the kitchen and into Janine's bedroom her shirt had dried out, and was stiff. She pushed Janine's door shut and slid the tube top up her body, and then she pulled her own t-shirt back on and came out into the kitchen.

"You're way too sexy to be self-conscious." Janine said. "Relax lots of women get a little goofy when their drunk, it's all part of the fun." Janine was leaning on the counter again. "Go downstairs and grab a shower, I'll pop in tomorrow morning to see how you're doing." Janine said and gave Jessica a big hug. Jessica hadn't expected the affection and stiffened up. She could feel Janine's big boobs pressing against her body. Janine walked her to the door.

"You really think I'm sexy?" Jessica asked.

"Jessica, promise not to be embarrassed by this?" Janine asked.

"By what?" Jessica asked.

"Hey guys, is Jessica sexy?" Janine called to the living room.

There was a chorus of 'oh yeahs' as a response. Jessica's cheeks went scarlet. Deep down in the pit of her belly though, something got warm. She had never been flirty, and had definitely never even bordered on promiscuous, Mark had been her third lover, and something about the reaction of these younger guys made her extremities tingle, and the center of her being warm and fuzzy.

"You are very sexy. Now get on out of here!" Janine said wrinkling her nose with a big smile. Jessica headed back into the hall and down the stairs, despite the lingering pulsing of the alcohol she felt a little elated. Certainly she was mortified, but no one seemed to care or make a big deal out of it, and the more she pictured her photo in her mind the more she thought it was dirty and decadent. She would certainly not tell Mark, but she did take care of herself and seeing those boys appreciate her hard work made her feel wanted.

Back at home Jessica showered spending a long time under the water. She was still buzzed, but the warm water was nice. At four thirty just as she started getting things ready for supper Mark called, he was going to put in a late night, and she probably wouldn't see him until eightish. She said ok and thanked him for working so hard.

The house was quiet as she sipped her coffee and let her head clear, she thought about going back upstairs and saying hi, but talked herself out of it. At six her mother dropped off Nathan. Her mother asked her what the problem was and she apologized, she felt the need to lie.

"I had a pounding head-ache and the sniffles so I took some of that night-time cough medicine and it was just too much for me I think mom." Jessica said.

"Oh you sounded really out of it, you were slurring your words, and I thought you were drunk." Her mother said laughing.

"Oh wow I must've sounded like that huh!" Jessica said. She laughed a little nervously. After her mother left she fed Nathan and played with him for a little while, first thing in the morning she would call the bus company, and she would also mention it to the school when she dropped him off.

Mark finally got home at eight fifteen she fixed him some supper and they sat and talked, Nathan had been asleep for a half hour already. Mark was always exhausted when he put in these eleven and twelve-hour days, but he liked feeling in control of his finances. Jessica told him how she had fixed the pipe, Mark's eyes even tired had a look of pure appreciation.

"You didn't have to call a plumber?" Mark asked.

"No Janine and I fixed it." Jessica said, hoping she hadn't blushed. Just mentioning Janine brought the image of the photo flooding her mind.

"Thank you Jess." Mark said leaning over to kiss her. Suddenly a pang of guilt swept into Jessica as she thought of what Mark would think if he had seen the wanton display Jessica had put on in her drunken slumber. She managed to maintain face in front of her husband, but after he went to bed she sat on their couch staring at the television and thinking.

Unfortunately her thoughts and the lateness of the hour carried her away from her guilt and into her fantasy. She pictured herself waking up naked, with the boys staring at her, and when she went to dress she pictured them stopping her, telling her not to. Although she herself wanted to be naked, exposed, she needed them to tell her. If she were made to be naked, then it wasn't totally her fault.

The fantasy was strong, and realistic, she unbuttoned the jeans that she had put on and slid the zipped down. Although she rarely masturbated she slid her hand into her panties and began stroking herself remembering the strange men fucking her in her drunken dreams. Little did she know how close to the dream reality had been.

The next morning she woke up still on the couch, her jeans were in a pile at her feet and her panties were disheveled. She brought her fingers to her nose and smelled her the musky aroma. The clock said five-thirty, Mark would be up any minute! She grabbed her jeans and pulled them on, heading into the bedroom where Mark lay awake. He normally woke up right before the alarm went off.

"Hey where were you?" He asked.

"I passed out on the couch." Jessica said gesturing towards the living room. Saying it made her think of the previous afternoon, and that made her picture her fantasy.

"I'm sorry, are you sore?" Mark asked.

"Not too bad." Jessica said stretching. "Can I get you some breakfast?"

"Sure, thanks." Mark said.

Jessica made him breakfast while he showered, and then she got Nathan up and ready for school. Mark was heading out the door when she and Nathan emerged from Nathan's bedroom. They said goodbye and then headed to Jessica's car, Nathan walking happily beside his mom. There were footsteps coming down the stairs. Jessica turned to see Ralphy and Nick stumbling tiredly down the stairs, her cheeks had definitely gone pink.

"Hey!" Ralphy said smiling.

"Hi." Jessica said averting her eyes.

"We never got a chance to introduce ourselves. I'm Ralphy, this is Nick." Ralphy continued extending a hand.

"Hi, I'm Jessica." Jessica said meeting their gaze for a second then dropping it again. They walked off down the street as she drove off. She watched them, knowing how much of her they'd seen, she felt her crotch growing warm.

She dropped Nathan off, and his teachers said they'd take care of the bus. They asked if she wanted him to go home on the bus today. The prospect of riding the big school bus with the other kids had Nathan excited, and he begged Jessica to say yes. Jessica did. His teachers said that he would probably get home around three-thirty or four, and that he'd be picked up around six-thirty.

From Nathan's School, she went to the gym. She bought a sports drink from the machine and after chugging it bought another. She had a slight headache, but a ton of nervous energy to work off. She spent a half hour on the treadmill, and then did some of the universal machines, when she was done her body felt tight.

Jessica went to the locker room to shower and change and looked herself over in the mirror. 'Sexy'. She thought and the word sounded so good to her. She looked at her breasts and although she was only twenty-five they were firmer than they were before Nathan was born, her abdomen was tight and had a subtle definition to, you could even see a hint of the muscle over her ribs. Her pelvis bone was accentuated by her hipbone lines adding to the contour of her abs, and there was the slightest swell where her hair covered pubic mound protruded. Her legs were her favorite. They were long and muscularly toned.

She arrived home from the gym at nine in the morning. She cleaned the house and thought about tonight. At eleven a knock on the door broke her from her entranced reverie. It was Janine. As Jessica pulled the door open the blond was smiling, she was wearing her robe and a tiny pair of terrycloth shorts.

"Throw some coffee on, it was a late night." Janine said as she walked through the door. Jessica felt a smile come to her face. "You're dressed!" She said referring to Jessica's jeans and T-shirt.

"Yeah, I went to the gym and dressed there." Jessica said.

"So that's how you stay so firm." Janine said and laid the wrenches on Jessica's counter.

"Oh thanks!" Jessica said and headed for Mark's toolbox.

"What are you going to wear tonight?" Janine asked as she began filling Jessica's coffee maker with water. "Where do you keep the coffee?"

"Coffee's in the cabinet above you and I don't know. I don't know what to tell mark either." Jessica said.

"What time does he go to bed?" Janine asked as she made the coffee.

"Nine or so, he works a lot." Jessica answered.

"Just tell him you're gonna' watch a movie with me." Janine said. "Where's your closet?" Janine was heading for the main bedroom. Jessica had put the wrenches away and followed Janine into her bedroom. Janine opened the closet and began going through Jessica's stuff. "This is Nice!" Janine said she held up one of Jessica's Nightees. It was Victoria's Secret she never wore it.

"Thanks." Jessica said. "I never get to wear it anymore." She laughed. It was black and hung halfway down her thighs, the neckline plunged showing her cleavage almost to the underside of her breasts. There were spaghetti strap and they adjusted to give her breasts support while she wore it.

"Wear it tonight!" Janine said. Jessica's face went beet red.

"Are you crazy!" Jessica said. "That's not clothes!"

"Sure it is pretend it's a sexy black dress. Where do you keep your underwear!?" Janine said laying the lingerie on Jessica's bed. Jessica motioned to her dresser.

"Top drawer." Jessica said. Janine skipped over and pulled the drawer open. 'All boring!' She thought to herself as she dug through Jessica's panties. Finally near the bottom she found a lacy black T-back, it wasn't a thong or a g-string, but it was the best Jessica had.

"Try them on at least." Janine said. "PLEASE...." Janine said.

"Alright I'll try it on." Jessica said. It HAD been a LONG time since she had worn it, and she did like having it, it made her feel sexy. SEXY she thought of the word, and the boys. It was so decadent to even imagine wearing this. Janine headed to the kitchen to get some of the coffee as Jessica pulled off her jeans, shirt, bra and panties.

"Do you want coffee?" Janine called.

"Sure Jessica answered." She tugged the T-backs on, she had worn them only once, for Mark on the honeymoon, he hadn't really even noticed, he wasn't an underwear kind of guy.

"How do you take it?" Janine asked.

"Just cream." Jessica called back as she shrugged the sexy black nightee on. In the kitchen Janine smiled. The fact that Jessica would try it on, meant Janine could get her to wear it tonight. When Janine returned Jessica was straightening the straps and adjusting her breasts in the outfit.

It wasn't overly lacy or sheer, just deep dark black satin. Janine looked at the narrow deep cleft of cleavage. Jessica's nipples were prominently erect through the thin material, and they were each about an inch from the edge of the neckline. Janine looked Jessica over, the hem of the nightee fell about six inches above Jessica's knee, showing the healthy and toned thigh muscles Janine wished she had.

"You look HOT!" Janine said. "Take it off, I'll bring it upstairs and hang it up in my room, you can sneak up when your husband goes to bed and change when you get there."

"I can't wear this!" Jessica said laughing.

"Everything's covered." Janine said. "I'm making you wear it, or I won't give you back the picture."

"You wouldn't." Jessica said. Janine nodded and smiled. Jessica had a lightness swelling in her stomach, would she really be able to wear this in front of strangers? "OK." Jessica said nervously.

"Take it off, and I'll see you at nine or so, don't worry if you're a few minutes late." Janine said. She set Jessica's coffee on the night table and watched the stunning redhead undress. Once naked, Janine took the lingerie and hung it back on it's hanger, looping the panties over the hook and taking a big sip of her own coffee. "Good coffee." Janine said, as Jessica got dressed again. They finished the coffee and Janine left with Jessica's sexiest lingerie.

For the remainder of the day Jessica's libido was on fire. She masturbated twice before her son got home from school. At five thirty they all had supper together, Mark was too tired to work late again. After Supper Mark spent some time with Nathan and Jessica watched TV. Mark was exhausted when he finally put Nathan to bed, it was almost eight o'clock a little past Nathan's bedtime, but Mark had barely seen him in the past few days.

"I'm beat honey, I think I'm just gonna' crash." Mark said as he emerged from Nathan's room.

"Oh...I'm sorry!" Jessica said. She had been thinking about picking up a morning job to alleviate his hours, she would start looking soon.

"Don't worry about it." Mark said. "What are you up to, anything good on?"

"Actually Janine upstairs asked me if I wanted to come up and watch a movie on Lifetime." Jessica said. Mark HATED Lifetime movies, calling them paranoid.

"Really, you've got a buddy?" Mark said. Jessica nodded knowing he'd never in a million years ask anything about the movie. "Cool, a girlfriend'll be good for you." Mark said. He pulled his shirt off and headed into the bathroom to brush his teeth. Jessica followed him around doting on him, helping him get his clothes laid out for the morning.

"What time does the movie start?" Mark asked as he checked the alarm clock.

"Nine." Jessica said.

"I'll be dead to the world by then. Have a good night baby." Mark kissed her. He thought to himself she felt warm. A friend would be good for her. Since Nathan was born she had donated most of her time to their child and could use a break. Mark rolled over and was asleep by the time Jessica shut off all but the bathroom light and stood in the kitchen preparing to go upstairs.

She had heard a few sets of feet go by their door and head up, she wondered how many people would be at the party. Jessica looked down at her tight fitting jeans, and her snug ribbed shirt. She decided to take her bra off now. It would be one less thing to have to account for if she was drunk. She slipped the bra off and tucked it into the underwear bag on the bathroom hamper. Then with a deep breath she headed upstairs, it was only eight thirty.

To be continued...

12