The Tennis Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There may have been times that she had some responsibilities to take care of or hadn't finished her homework, but otherwise I never had a problem with you seeing her. In fact, I told her she should invite you over for dinner more, or to just hang out."

"Wait a second. She always made it sound like you didn't want me here."

"That was never the case. I like you. I think you're a great influence on her. I think the two of you help make each other better athletes, students, and people."

"That's funny. My parents felt the same way," I replied and we both smiled for the first time. "Again, Mrs. Porter, I am really sorry for the way I spoke to you earlier. I was just so upset that..."

Mrs. Porter cut me off, "Please, Jake. I totally understand where you were coming from and I'm truly sorry that Kelly has put you this emotional drama. Also, you are 18...please call me Jenny."

"Thank you, Jenny." There was an awkward silence for a couple of minutes, which I broke by saying, "So what exactly is going on with Kelly?"

"That's a good question. Kelly spent the night at Patricia's house and then was going to down the shore with you. But, if she broke up with you, did she really spend the night at Patricia's? We're going on a short road trip, but first you need to clean up. You reek."

I started laughing and Jenny joined in. "My car wouldn't start, so I walked here."

"In this heat? No wonder you're all sweaty. Go use the upstairs bathroom and shower. You'll find towels in the hall closet. I did laundry this morning and there were a couple of your t-shirts in it that Kelly had worn. I'll leave you a clean one in our guest room and you can change into it. In fact, put the rest of your clothes in the hallway and I'll throw them in the dryer while you shower. They may not be clean, but at least they won't be wet with sweat.

"Thanks for understanding, Jenny. I really appreciate it."

"No problem, Jake. Now, get going.

I took a nice cool shower, letting the water run over my head. It helped to calm my brain as well as turn down the heat on my body. When I went into the guest room, I found my clothes completely dried, and, as promised, the t-shirts that Kelly borrowed were there as well. I was dressed except for my shirt when I realized I had left my sneakers in the bathroom. When I got back to the guest bathroom, I started putting my t-shirt on and that's when I saw it. Jenny's reflection in the mirror in the room staring at the reflection of my abs and chest. At one point, I saw her swallow hard.

After putting on my shirt, I bent down to re-tie my sneakers, which was really just a move to let know I would be coming out of the room soon. Sure enough, I heard her scurry down the stairs. It was a really odd feeling. I mean, Jenny was a beautiful woman. She was in great shape. She may have been twice Kelly's age, but her body looked amazing. She had disproportionately large breasts compared to her short height. Considering the circumstances, I felt guilty for thinking about her and for the erection that was growing in my pants.

Jenny yelled to me upstairs, "You almost ready?"

"I'll be right there." I took some deep breaths and thought of baseball, the dentist, and trigonometry to make my erection subside. Then I was ready to go downstairs.

On the drive over to Patricia's, Jenny told me more about how she's butted heads with Kelly. How it was tough raising her as a single mom right out of high school. And, how she wished she had kept a better eye on her and cursed herself for not seeing Kelly's current behavior coming.

I tried to dissuade her feelings of guilt. "Hey, you can't take that on. I know you feel responsible as her mother, but I never saw this coming and I'm with her so much. For that matter, I don't know what this is. I feel like I've been conned all along and wonder how much of it was real."

"Okay, I won't beat myself up, but you can't either. And, for what it's worth, I think it was all real. Kelly talked to me quite a bit about you and your future together. These last two years are the happiest I've ever seen her."

"Then what the hell is happening?"

"Let's hope we find out some answers starting here," she said and pointed to the Henderson's house and pulled in the driveway. As we approached the front door, Jenny said, "I'll handle this."

She rang the bell and in short order, Patricia's mom answered the door. "Jenny...Jake, what are you doing here?"

"Hi, Sandra. Is Kelly here or was she here last night?"

"No. Is everything all right?"

"I'm not exactly sure, but I do know she told me was supposed be staying over here last night and that Jake would be picking her up. Only Jake knows nothing of it. I think we need to talk to Patricia."

"Of course. Come on in. Patricia, there's someone here to see you." We heard an "Okay, Mom" from the other room and the sound of feet approaching.

"Who's here M...uhhh," stumbled out of Patricia's mouth and then she turned white.

"Something tells me you have some explaining to do young lady. Let's all go into the living room and sit down." Patricia looked like she was going to pass out. She was sweating profusely despite the air conditioning running full blast.

Jenny laid everything on the line and sounded like a cop grilling a suspect. She explained everything to Patricia and ended with, "Where's Kelly, and don't lie to me."

Patricia broke in about two seconds. "I'm sorry, she swore me to secrecy. She asked me to cover for her about being here last night. I knew she shouldn't get involved with Mr. Stevens." She started to say more, but Jenny stopped her.

"Mr. Stevens? Coach Stevens?" Bill Stevens was the high school tennis team coach and a total dick.

"Ye...yes."

"What do you mean by involved?" Patricia started shaking and crying. The answer to Jenny's question was pretty evident. "Let's go, Jake," Jenny said to me with a look on her face that made me never want to get on her bad side.

As we left, I heard Mrs. Henderson tell Patricia she was grounded, "forever". Not a word was spoken on the way to Coach Stephens' house. Jenny's face showed pure rage, while I just sat there stupefied with my brain feeling like it was overheating. We got to the coach's house in 20 minutes and when we got to the door, Jenny had no desire to be polite. She banged on the door like her hands were hammers.

"Hey, hey cool your jets, I'm coming," said a voice from inside. Coach Stevens opened the door and before he could finish saying, "Mrs. Porter, what are you doing here?" Jenny pounced on him like a lioness protecting her cub. She went right for his throat, knocking him off balance and started screaming at him.

"You motherfucker. You've been fucking my daughter. I'm going to kill you." I quickly grabbed her around the waist and successfully pulled her off him after several tries. I didn't realize at first that I had one of her ample breasts in my hand and her ass was rubbing against my cock.

As the coach got to his feet, his wife came in the room. "What's going on in here? Jenny? What are you doing here?

"You two know each other?" the coach inquired.

"Yes, we used to work together at the hospital. Now, what is going on?"

"She's crazy. She attacked me for no good reason." Mrs. Stevens turned to us, with a flustered, but angry expression. "Jenny, why are you here?"

"I'm sorry, Diane, but your husband has been fucking my daughter and I'm going to kill him." With that said, Jenny lunged at the coach, but this time I caught her in mid leap. This time I had my hands around both of her breasts. I felt sheepish as I started to get hard.

Diane turned back towards her husband and said, "Again, Bill?" and then, without warning, threw a haymaker that Muhammad Ali would have been proud of. She knocked her husband out cold. The two of us jumped back and this time both of us had our mouths wide open in shock.

I'm sorry, Jenny," Mrs. Stevens started. "After I take him for everything he is worth, I'm going to make sure he never goes near another student for the rest of his life. I think it's best if you go right now. In fact, you were never here."

With that, the two of us left and got in the car, where we abruptly started laughing hysterically "Oh my God," Jenny said. She looked upset, bemused, and entertained all at once.

"She hit him as hard as anything I've ever seen in a pro fight," I added. "Holy shit!" The day was getting crazier by the minute. After regaining our composure, I said, "Now what?"

"Now we go get Kelly. There's only one place she would be." I knew she meant the town's tennis center. Kelly spent countless hours there honing her craft. Jenny's expression was one of anger, fear, trepidation, and worry all rolled into one.

My thoughts were about how Jenny's breasts had been in my hand and how her ass rubbed against my cock. It was all done without any sexual thought to it, but not it started feeling sexual, because my cock starting growing. Soon I had a full blown erection that, due to its horizontal positioning, was clearly outlined and pressing to get out.

"Jake, I'm sorry that all of this is going on. You didn't deserve any of this. I can't imagine what you're..." and that's when she spotted it. Her eyes were cast downward at my crotch. I thought I would die of embarrassed as I crossed my legs and looked out the window.

"...um, it's really hard, er, difficult time for you. Please know that you can talk to me about it...or anything."

"Thanks," I said, briefly glancing at her before looking out the window again.

"Let's listen to some music," Jenny offered. Frankie Goes to Hollywood came on right at "When you wanna come. When you wanna come." She quickly changed the station. "When I get this feeling, I want sexual healing." She clicked off Marvin Gaye and the radio, and stepped up on the gas and got to the tennis center in five minutes instead of ten.

We entered the building, blowing past the receptionist, and into the courts area. After a couple of minutes of looking around, we spotted Kelly talking to a few friends. One of them finally noticed and we could see her pointing our way and telling Kelly we were there. Finally, Kelly turned towards us and blanched as she comprehended what was going on. From her expression, I knew that she knew the jig was up.

Kelly's expression turned to all smiles as she said, "Hi Mom. What's up?"

"Stay here," Jenny said to me, and then proceeded to pull her daughter over to the corner. I couldn't hear what she was saying, but her teeth were gritted the entire time and her finger was almost jabbing Kelly in the face. Any time Kelly tried to speak, Jenny put her hand up to stop her. I finally could hear the end of what she was saying.

"Go home right now and stay there. How could you do this to Jake? What were you thinking? You are in so much fucking trouble." Upon hearing her mother curse at her, Kelly started to burst into tears. Those big crocodile tears. "Don't you even fucking dare," was her mom's response. I was stunned to see Kelly instantly turns off the tears.

Kelly gathered her things and slithered past me, barely making eye contact. At that moment, I felt nothing for her.

"Are you all right?" Jenny inquired.

"Yeah. You?"

"I need a drink."

"I know just the place."

~~~

Big Belly's Bar & Grill was a couple of towns over and was frequented by college students and underage high school kids with fake IDs. Big's sold the best ribs, played the best music and was just a great place to hang out.

We sat a table and Big himself came over to greet us. "Hey Jake, how's it hanging" I looked at Jenny out of the corner of my eye. She looked bemused.

"I have a very memorable face," I explained.

"Is this your Mom?"

"Uh, no. This is Mrs...uh, this is Jenny."

"Very nice to meet you. First pitcher of beer is on me and I'll send some ribs over too."

"Thank you," we responded in unison. "We must look pretty pathetic right now," I added. Jenny just sighed.

A pitcher or two later, we were feeling no pain. I complained about Kelly, vented out my anger and frustration. Jenny let loose about her daughter, single-parenting, Kelly's piece of shit Dad, who didn't hang around when she got pregnant right out of high school, and her lack of getting laid. Just about anything was on the table at that point.

Suddenly, she jumped up and said, "Let's go."

"Where?"

"There," she said, pointing to the stage. She wanted to Karaoke.

"No no no, uh-uh. I'm not that drunk".

"I'm going and you're coming with me, and I'm not taking no for an answer." She grabbed my arm, "Mmm, nice biceps" and pulled me up and towards the stage. She looked over the songs and said "Oh, oh. This is it. Do you know it?"

"Unfortunately, yes."

The music started and suddenly the packed bar got quiet. "Here goes nothing," I muttered. Then I started,

"You were working as a waitress in a cocktail bar

When I met you

I picked you out, I shook you up

And turned you around

Turned you into someone new

Now five years later on you've got the world at your feet

Success has been so easy for you

But don't forget it's me who put you where you are now

And I can put you back down too.

Don't. Don't you want me?

You know I can't believe it when I hear that you won't see me

Don't. Don't you want me?

.

.

.

.

Don't you want me, baby?

Don't you want me? Oh!

Don't you want me, baby?

Don't you want me? Oh!"

Jenny was rocking out and jumped in,

"I was working as a waitress in a cocktail bar

That much is true

But even then I knew I'd find a much better place

Either with or without you

The five years we have had have been such good at times

I still love you

But now I think it's time I lived my life on my own

I guess it's just what I must do"

By the time we got back to the chorus, we were singing loud and all out, and our faces were very close. Then it happened...

"Don't you want me, baby?

Don't you want me? O..."

I leaned in and kissed Jenny hard on her open mouth. She met my kiss with her lips. The packed bar went crazy. Jenny quickly broke away, touching her lips. "Oh my God," she said, then dropped the mic, and ran out of the bar. I half-stumbled off the stage and ran after her, handing the mic to some random person on the way out.

It had started pouring outside and I was getting soaked looking for Jenny. I finally saw her sitting in her car and ran over. Thankfully, the door was unlocked.

"I am so sorry. I don't know what..." Before I could finish my sentence, Jenny grabbed me by the shirt and pulled me towards her. Her mouth found my mouth and my tongue. After a couple of minutes, she pulled away.

"This is wrong."

"I know."

She had something else in mind. "There's not enough room up here." With that she jumped between the seats into the back of the car. "Come on," she said and pulled me towards her. I scrambled to the back and she immediately pounced on me. She started pulling my sopping wet shirt over my head and then started running her hands over my chest and abs. She starting kissing my neck and made her way down the middle of my chest down to my stomach.

My cock was throbbing. Her shirt was wet as well and her hard nipples were pressing against her blouse's fabric. She quickly undid my jeans and pulled them down. She reached into the opening in my boxers and pulled my cock out. "Oh, yes", she said and started sucking the head in her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the head and edges. She dropped my cock for a moment to pull her shirt over her head and said, "Help me with my bra."

She leaned forward to give me better access as she went back to devouring my cock. I released her bra and her heavy breasts fell downward. She started slapping my cock on her tits and rubbed the head on her nipples.

"I need the rest of this cock. Lift up so I can get you naked." I obliged immediately and then she went to work on my balls and the length of my shaft with her tongue.

"Oh my God. That feels so good," I said with a strain in my voice. My cock was bulging to extremes and Jenny knew I was ready to burst.

"Give it to me, Jake. Give me your cum now," she demanded. Her words served as motivation and I unleased a deluge of cum into her waiting mouth. She swallowed some cum, some dripped on her gorgeous tits, and some fell onto my balls and stomach.

Jenny quickly took off her shorts and panties, and laid back, "Eat me, Jake. Please! It's been too long."

I was all for it, but first I needed those huge areolas and nipples in my mouth. I licked, sucked, nibbled, tugged, pinched and stretched them with my lips, tongue, and fingers. My hands squeezed her tits making her nipples stand out even more. Jenny was wriggling underneath me and playing with her clit. Finally, she implored again, "Please eat me!"

Now I was ready to go to town on her labia and clit. I devoured her soaking pussy in mouth. My tongue darted in and her out of her and flicked at her clit. First one, then two, then three fingers probed inside of her. I fucked her pussy with them, twisting and turning them which lifted her off the seat. I reached under with my left hand and grabbed her ass to steady her. Her orgasm came in waves. Her daughter never produced as much fluid as Jenny did. My tongue, lips, and chin were covered with her. It ran down my chest and mixed with my own cum that had dried on my skin.

"Don't stop she screamed." I continued on as the car shook and the windows completely fogged up. It was pretty obvious what was going on inside. "Right there, that's the spot," Jenny shouted as my tongue found her sweet spot. "Ohhhhhhhhhh fucccccccccccccck," she screamed and had an explosive orgasm that squirted all over me. It was one of the most amazing things I ever experienced.

Jenny smiled and teared up at the same time. "Thank you. It's been so long since someone made feel so good."

"I should thank you for making feel better about myself," I countered.

"You have nothing to feel bad about," she said as she caressed my face. "I'm going to have to get to the bottom of this. But, that can wait. For now, just kiss me."

We fell into each other's arms, both in search of something physical to fill a void we had in that moment. Jenny's left hand slid down my body and started squeezing and stroking my cock back to life. "Time to go for another ride, Jake," Jenny said as she mounted me. She slowly slid down my cock, taking her time, taking me in, inch by inch.

Eventually, she bottomed out and began rotating her hips. My hands latched on to her tits, squeezing and kneading them. The feeling of being inside her was amazing. Soon, she began bounce on my cock, throwing her head back in pleasure, her hands pressed against the car's roof. My hands held her hips as we matched thrusts and my mouth devoured her nipples. Then I let go of her hips and squeezed her tits hard, lifting her up and down with them.

"Oh my God, Jake. Oh my God. I'm cumming." My hands when back to her hips and ass, and I started fucking her harder. Slamming her down on me.

"Fuck my cock. Make me cum inside you."

"Yes, yes. I want your cum." With that, I exploded, cumming even harder than I had the first time. Both of our juices slid out of her pussy as she continued to ride me until I went soft.

We leaned our heads into each and simultaneously said, "Wow", and then we both laughed. It was then that we also realized we could hear applause from outside the car. Even with the windows steamed, we could see the shadows of several people standing around the car hooting and hollering. Jenny put her face in her hands and we both laughed hysterically. I used my hand to clear part of the rear window. Just enough to acknowledge our audience and take a head bow in thanks.