The Tennis Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go home, nothing more to see or hear now," I implored them. The small crowd cheered more and applauded, and thankfully left within a few minutes.

"Jake, this can't happen again."

I reluctantly said, "I know that."

"Next time I need to fuck you in my bed. Or, at least the couch. I mean the two of you stained so much already.

All I could do was smile and turn completely red.

~~~

A few weeks went by and I was trying to adjust to the new normal of my life. I told my parents what had happened with Kelly, though I spared the details about Coach Stevens. And, of course I mentioned nothing about my rendezvous with Jenny.

I never heard from her or Kelly, though I was not expecting to hear from the latter, until the 4th of July. Jenny called and asked that I come over. She had gotten Kelly a summer job that included working the annual July 4th carnival.

Unlike the last time, I showered and shaved before I headed over around 7 pm. Jenny greeted me at the door in shorts and a halter top that really accentuated her breasts and the lack of bra left little to the imagination.

"Come on in, Jake. I'm so glad to see you."

"Thanks for inviting me. It's good to see you too."

"I made some lemonade, let's go sit on the back porch." I followed her to the screened-in extension of the house. Despite the heat outside, the ceiling fan made for a very comfortable setting.

"Sorry, I haven't been in touch at all, Jake. As you can imagine, I've had some very serious talks with Kelly about her future, on how to treat people, and how to use better judgment in her life. As for me, I can't make her decisions for her, but I have to do a better job of helping her to make the right decisions. And, that's the reason that I have decided to put the house up for sale and move to California to be closer to Kelly. I don't trust her right now and I can't leave her to her own devices." After some silence, she said, "You look stunned."

"I am. I mean, I know there's no long term future for you and I, but I just lost Kelly and now I'm going to lose you too."

"Oh, Jake," Jenny said softly as she caressed my cheek. "You are going to find someone wonderful, who you can trust and someone who is truly meant to be with you."

"I know, but it's going to take some time to get over the hurt and to be able to let someone in that close again. Promise me one thing, though."

"What's that?"

"Don't live just for Kelly. You are a smart, loving, gorgeous and sexy woman who has too much to offer to someone. And, you're way too young to be an old maid."

We both laughed and Jenny said, "I promise."

We stared into each other's eyes silently for a minute or two before Jenny said, "Well, I have a going away present for you." With that, she reached back and untied her halter top, letting it drop down. Her gorgeous, braless breasts were in full view. She unzipped my pants and stripped me from the waist down, while I pull my shirt off.

"I know you've wanted to do this," she said and put my erection between her breasts. She spit into her cleavage and on my cock and started pumping it between her breasts. "Fuck those big tits, Jake. That's it."

I thrusted up, at times making contact with her outstretched tongue or her wanton lips. She spit a few more times to create more lubrication, which allowed me to thrust even faster. Soon I started to moan and my breathing got unsteady.

"That's it, Jake. Cum all over me."

"Ohhh," I shouted and started ejaculating for the first time since we had last fucked. All that pent up sexuality blasted off of Jenny's chin, into her hair, all over her tits and into her mouth. I finally ran out of steam and sat back in my chair. Jenny released my cock from between her tits and started sucking out whatever remaining cum was still in my body at that moment.

When she was done, she laughed and said, "I look like a dozen glazed donuts. Let's go shower."

After getting cleaned up, Jenny led me to her bedroom. "I told you I was going to fuck you in my bed." I went down on her first and then I fucked her from behind, with her riding me, both facing me and with her back to me, and even in just plain old missionary position. We dozed off for a little bit, before she said, "It's getting late, Kelly will be home before you know it."

"Okay, I'll go..."

"Not quite yet," she interrupted. We walked naked back downstairs to the living room. She pointed towards a particular piece of furniture and said, "One last fuck on the aforementioned couch before I get rid of it." We both laughed.

I sat down and she sucked and stroked me until I was fully erect again. Then she climbed on my cock and we took it slow and steady. We kissed like two people madly in love, though neither one of us was. Suddenly, Jenny started rocking on me faster. "Give me all the cum you have left, Jake. I want it inside me."

For the next several minutes, the room was silent except for the sound of skin slapping together, sighs, squeals, grunts, and orgasms. Jenny had one final orgasm and then I erupted inside her one last time.

It was difficult to say goodbye and leave, but we both made it as painless as possible. I departed and never saw Jenny or Kelly ever again.

~~~

I decided to keep the scrapbook my parents put together, but I discarded the picture and column on Kelly. I hadn't realized my wife had entered the room. "Oooh, is that chosen one?" Gabby knew all about my exploits with Kelly...well not quite all of them, and she had nicknamed her the "chosen one".

I laughed in response, and said, "I choose you every time. You know what? Let's go sit on the back porch. I've got a large package I want to show you."