The Tennis Star Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me - OK, I'll try.

Suddenly the phone was ringing in my hands, with a picture of Cindy in her her wedding dress and me in my bridesmaid dress on the screen. I ran into my bedroom, closing the door before answering. "I said I'll try."

"Mitch wants to know what ..."

In the background I heard someone call out "Or who!"

"Or who could keep you from a Georgia Tennessee game?"

"It's a long story. I wasn't thinking and I kinda made plans." At least I hope I had plans. Did spending an entire day naked in Iryna's tub/shower/bed/arms count as plans? You're damn right they did. Oh, shit. And my match Saturday morning. It's OK. I'd work it all out.

"Do these plans involve someone tall, dark and handsome?"

"They are tall."

Cindy's voice was muffled as she called out across her living room. "She met someone!" I heard a holler and feet running before a heavy flump onto whatever piece of furniture Cindy was occupying. "Ok, you're on speaker. What's his name?"

"Or her?"

"Mitch, honey!"

"What?"

"Carrie, tell her it's not a her."

"Uhh." I stammered for a second. Finding this had been so special. I couldn't lie about it. And who would understand better than Cindy and Mitch? "Well..."

Cindy's voice was absolutely floored. "Oh. My. God."

I heard Mitch whoop. "Sweetie, you owe me dinner."

"No I don't! I never agreed to that bet."

I finally found my voice. "What? You were betting about my sexuality?"

"I wasn't. Mitch was."

"Don't blame me 'cause I have superhuman gaydar. I pinged you, didn't I, my beloved?"

"Enough of that. Carrie, what happened?"

"Umm, I met someone at work with a tennis injury. I mentioned I played too and they, she, showed up at my match on Saturday. Afterwards we went to lunch and one thing led to another, and ..."

Mitch cut right to the point. "Holy God, you slept with her already, didn't you?"

I felt my face flush. Luckily they couldn't see it. "Kind of. OK, yes"

"And?" I swear I could hear them both shaking in anticipation.

"Oh, God, it was amazing. I finally get it, what everyone's been talking about. It's like I finally took off a blindfold."

Mitch laughed loudly. "Welcome to the dark side."

"Mitch, honey." Cindy scolded her wife. "Carrie, I'm so glad for you. She's welcome to come with. I'd love to meet her."

"It's so early, but I'll bring it up."

"Ok, well, let us know, and if you need to talk, I'm here."

"Thanks, Cindy"

We chatted a minute more before I hung up. I went out and changed my laundry and sat back down to watch TV. The next weeks were going to be interesting.

Monday went slowly. I didn't see Iryna, and wondering every hour if she would be the next on my list was a little nerve wracking. Finally I asked Mike to see my schedule and she wasn't on it anywhere, the whole week.

"I got a call from the higher-ups that you and Iryna Baraskova know each other?"

I nodded, my heart all of a sudden pounding in my chest.

"Why didn't you say something?"

"I wasn't sure she'd remember. But I saw her over the weekend." Did that sound convincing? I hoped so.

"That's fine. We'll make sure she isn't on your schedule, you know the rules."

"Of course." I started to walk out.

"Oh, and Carrie?" I turned slowly. Mike was looking sheepish. "Could you get me her autograph for my daughter? I hate to ask, but it'd mean a lot to her."

I smiled. "Sure."

With that settled I could concentrate on my work, which made the afternoon go much faster. Once I got home I went for a bike ride, cursing central Florida's lack of hills. Still, it felt good to work up a sweat. When I got home Sasha was skyping with her boyfriend. I waved over her shoulder.

"Oh, Carrie has a new boyfriend."

"Congratulations!"

"Thanks, but I don't have a boyfriend. I'll let everyone know when there's something serious."

I made my way into my bedroom, stripping off my shorts and sports bra. After tossing on a comfy T-shirt, which I think had been Kevin's, I opened up my phone. Iryna had texted me twice, just 'thinking of you's. It was adorable. Just seeing her name on my phone sent a lovely, warm feeling into my chest. My finger hovered nervously above her phone number for a moment. I needed to talk to her about the weekend. But could I call Iryna Baraskova? Maybe not, but I would not live in a world where I was afraid to call my girlfriend, so I pressed the screen. The phone rang once and Iryna answered.

"Carrie?"

"Hi."

"It is so good to hear your voice, moya lyuba. I miss you too much for only knowing you one week."

"I miss you, too."

"So how was your day?"

We chatted easily for several minutes, just talking through silly minutia of our days. It

was so easy, so lovely to have someone to talk to. Iryna told me about her sessions and described Tina, her motor mouth therapist to a hysterical T. Tina is a lovely person, and very competent, but being in the same room with her for two hours could be very taxing on one's ears. I couldn't remember it being this easy to talk to anyone, except maybe my dad. Finally it got quiet, and I started several sentences without finishing them.

"Something is on your mind Carrie. What is it?"

"I need to talk to you about this weekend."

"You cannot come?" The hurt in her voice was evident.

"No, you have me for the whole weekend, with the exception of my match Saturday. But, umm, remember my friends I told you about? The lesbian couple from my university? Well, they umm..." God, this was stupid. If Iryna wasn't who she was I wouldn't have any compunction about inviting her to meet them. So why should I now? Sad thing is I knew damn well why.

"What is it?"

Might as well just do it. "They kinda weaseled it out of me that I'd met someone, a female someone, and they flipped out." I could hear her chuckling in the background. "Don't laugh at me." My voice was feigned petulance.

"I'm sorry, moya lyuba."

"I kept your name out of it course. Well, they live in Tampa and I usually go down once a month or so and spend the night, and this weekend is the Georgia Tennessee game which you don't care about at all and, uhhh." I kind of said the last sentence to myself, trying to stop the babbling.

"You are asking me to meet your friends?" There was no humor in her voice now.

No anger either, though. If I had to put a finger on it I'd say fear.

"They asked to meet you. Not famous you, my gir - my friend you." Whew, that was a close one. Idiot.

"I will have to think on this."

I felt my eyes burn for a second, but kept my voice level. "I understand. But if you say no, I stay with you, if you want me to."

"Thank you, Carrie. I will decide soon."

"OK. Sleep tight"

"Good night, Carrie."

The phone disconnected and I flopped back onto my bed. Had I just destroyed everything? I told myself that I wasn't going to cry, and I was still telling myself that whenthe first tear hit my pillow. I didn't think I could do it, the hiding, sneaking around. I was just letting my mind run through some worst possible scenarios when my phone chimed again. It was Iryna.

"Hello?" My voice cracked as I answered. Off the court I'd always been rubbish at hiding my emotions.

"I will go"

I felt like I'd been bathed in sunshine. "Really?"

"Yes. You were crying?"

"No, I wasn't." It was not convincing.

"Oh, Moya Lyuba, why?"

"It's stupid."

"Carrie..."

"I just don't want to hide you! This, thing, with us, it's amazing." I pulled my legs up to my chest and hugged myself. "I want to walk down the street and hold your hand, sit with you in restaurant without looking around wondering if anyone recognizes you. I..."

"I want these things too, and it is so soon." Her voice was soft, and I wanted reach through the phone and hold her. "My last girlfriend, she wanted to be more public, but I hid. I felt I must, but maybe I did not want to risk for her. For you, I feel different. But it is hard for me. We will start with your friends, yes?"

"Yes. I miss you, I wish you were here."

"And what would you do, if I were there?" Iryna's soft alto dropped a few notes, sending a delicious shiver through my body.

"I'd run my fingers through your hair, pull you close to me."

"And then?"

"Kiss you."

"And I would kiss you back, gently at first, then more, with hunger." Iryna's voice was husky, and I could feel my nipples harden, that lovely tingle building under my panties. "I would slide down, kiss your neck, nibbling gently on those special spots I found." I gasped as she said it, running my fingers over the areas she was describing.

"I would reach down and pull off your shirt. Take your shirt off, Moya Lyuba."

I stripped off my T-shirt after setting the phone down and , picking it back up when I was finished. "OK"

"I kiss further down, over your chest, whispering how beautiful you are, how lovely your breast feel as I caress them."

I laid back, using my hands to bring life to her words. "I am pulling your breast into my mouth, suckling and bathing it with my tongue." I pinched my hard nipples. My breathing was becoming heavier, more labored, and I was sure she could hear it through the phone.

"Then, my mouth moves over your stomach. I strip off your panties, exposing your sex to me. It is so wet, and smells like heaven. I run my fingers through your juices, and when they are slick and warm I slide them into you." I cry out softly as my fingers enter my vagina, everything just as wet as Iryna was describing. "They slide over that special spot, and my mouth finds your pearl, licking and sucking on it. It tastes wonderful, and I tell you so. I work you in earnest now, feeling you move and roll beneath me." I was frigging myself hard, my fingers moving in and out while my thumb worked my nub. I held the phone close, listening as Iryna's hypnotic voice continued to whisper in my ear. I could feel the tension building, and soon my pussy detonated with joy, my legs clamping hard over my hand as it sought to extended the pleasure just a moment longer.

"Oh, Iryna, that was lovely."

"For me as well. I am counting minutes until I can do that for real."

"I'm kissing you, and holding you, and I will all through the night."

"And I you, moya lyuba. I will dream of you. Goodnight."

"Goodnight." The phone disconnected and I clutched a pillow to my chest, imagining it was my lover, and I slept.

I texted Cindy the next morning.

Me - We'll be there.

Cindy - Yes! Can't wait to meet her.

Me - Look, you kinda know her, so when we get there, don't freak out. Please.

Cindy - Oh, girl, you cannot do that to me. Spill, spill, spill.

I sent her a short recording of crickets chirping. I love smart phones.

Cindy - Fine, love you, see you Sat.

The rest of the week passed ridiculously slowly, except for the one or two hours every night I spent on the phone with Iryna. Even my weekly Tennis lesson drug on interminably. I felt like I was back in high school, hiding in my room hogging my parent's landline, trying to keep my voice down so my sisters wouldn't be able to eavesdrop.

As much as I tried, I couldn't wheedle anything out of Iryna about our plans for Friday. I let her have her fun, as long as I ended up in her bed and arms that night I'd be happy.

Finally Friday afternoon arrived, and I finished with my last patient. I think I set a new land speed record getting home. I'd been planning on what I'd wear since, well, yeah, but now that the moment of decision was on me I had no idea. I needed to shower, so that'd buy me a few minutes to think about it. Except that warm water cascading over my naked body didn't help to make me think about my outfit. Not that I didn't think about things, wonderful, sexy, beautiful... huh? What? Oh sorry. So, anyway, it was distracting.

I finally pulled out a chiffon A-line cocktail dress I hadn't worn in awhile. A dark midnight blue, it felt right. I ran my fingers over beaded neckline. It really was lovely. I'd bought it for a special night out with Kevin, but that wasn't the dress's fault. I should give it another shot.

Dress color decided on, makeup and hair could now be done. Eye shadow matching the dress looked weird, so I went with a light champagne tan. A little blush and a peach lipstick I'd bought specifically for this dress completed the job. When I was finished I pulled the rollers out of my hair and let it fall down past my shoulders.

The girl in the mirror looked pretty good. It was the most make up I'd worn since Cindy and Michelle's wedding, but that had been professionally done. It wasn't a bad job, but, ugh. "Sasha!"

The bathroom door opened. "How's it going?"

"What do you think?"

She looked over my shoulder and into the mirror. "Excellent. Maybe just..." I'd never been great shakes with makeup. My roommate Amanda had loved it, and had been more than willing to help. Since then I'd stuck with the basics. Sasha had apparently taken that course on make up that some how I'd been sick for, and she fixed everything in about ten minutes. "There, perfect."

It was better, no question. "Thanks, Sash."

"You are welcome. What'cha wearing?"

"I'll show you." She followed me back into my room, where I held the dress up over my robe. "Yes No?"

"Yes, definitely yes. Where're you guys going?"

"I don't know."

"Ahh, he's being all mysterious. I like it."

"I kinda do, too. I've been obsessing on it all week."

"Any guesses?"

"Well, she's from Europe, so maybe..." Oh, shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. I looked up at Sasha who was staring at me open mouthed.

"Did you say what I think you said?"

I cringed a little. "Yes. It's a she."

"Uh-huh. So the six 'really's from last weekend?"

I sat down on my bed. "Yep. On a scale of one to ten how freaked out are you?"

"I'm not, I'm cool. I just, wow."

"Yeah, that's kinda what I said."

"But, you had a boyfriend."

"I know, but this is so much better. For me, at least. I've had a few boyfriends. None of them have affected me like she does."

"Ok, when you get home, I'm gonna want details. Real details this time."

"Thanks, Sasha."

She crossed the room and pulled me up into a hug. "Have fun." And she left.

I dressed quickly, taking care to choose better lingerie this time. I also packed a bag for the weekend and prepared my tennis stuff. I glanced at the clock. Almost six, Martin was coming to pick me up at six. I looked at the mirror. Sasha had done her magic. I looked good. When the buzzer finally rang I was pacing around my room in my heels, my weekend bag and tennis gear sitting on my bed. I lugged them out toward the door in time to see Sasha running over to the intercom. "Who is it?"

"It's Martin here for Miss Mitchell."

Sasha looked at me quizzically.

"That's her driver."

I pushed past her as she mouthed "Her driver!?" at me. I pressed the intercom button and looked at the little view screen where Martin was standing demurely outside the front door. "I'll be right down, thanks Martin."

I turned around to see Sasha staring at me, gape mouthed. Thousands of questions were burning behind her eyes. Too bad for her. "Well, bye!" I grabbed my purse and eased out the door.

Martin was standing in front of a long black sedan, and he opened the door as 5\I approached. I handed over my bags and slid onto the leather seats. The trunk opened and closed, and we were on our way.

"Martin, are you allowed to tell me where we're going?"

"Just back to the house, ma'am."

I looked down at my outfit. "I might be overdressed then."

"You look lovely, ma'am."

"Thanks, Martin."

Homes and businesses flew by as we drove. I was going to see Iryna and it wasn't a dream. My heart was racing. Soon we were pulling up to the guard station at the gated entrance and then we were in front of the house.

Martin opened my door and I stepped out. Martin followed me up the front stairs with my bags, my hand shaking as I rang the bell. The door opened, and all my nervousness evaporated as I saw a radiant smile spread across Iryna's face. God, she was beautiful.

"Carrie, you look so lovely."

I stepped into her arms, inhaling deeply as she held me close, taking in her scent. Was there anything about this woman that wasn't amazing?

"You can put those there, Martin, and then you can go. Thank you."

Martin set down my bags. "You ladies have a lovely evening." There was a friendly little smirk on his face.

I smiled a little half smile in return. "Oh, she will. I promise."

As soon as the door closed I leaned my head back and let her kiss me. The warmth just flowed through my body. It was every bit as wonderful as it had been last weekend, just like I'd been imagining all week. "Oh God, I missed you." I leaned my head on her shoulder, just luxuriating in the strength of her arms around me.

"And I missed you, moya lyuba. Talking on the phone is not enough, yes?"

"Not even close."

I rocked up on my toes and kissed her again. When I pulled back I let my fingers run down her skin, taking her hands in mine. I pushed away a little and spread my arms out. "Am I overdressed?"

"I would not change anything. You are beautiful. You will make it difficult for me to get through my evening plans before taking you to bed."

"If I weren't so hungry, I'd let you. But, I think you should feed me first, so I have lots of energy." I pulled in and whispered huskily in her ear. "I'm definitely going to need it, and so will you." Holy crap! Were these things coming out of my mouth?

She pulled my hands up and kissed them, leading me into the dinning room. She was wearing dark blue skintight jeans, and I watched her perfect ass sway, even with the knee brace evident under the material. The room was beautiful, long tapers burning on the table, with two lovely place settings across from each other at one end.

Iryna pulled out a chair for me, and I gave her bottom a playful pinch as I sat down. She gave me a wicked smile and disappeared into the kitchen, returning with a decanter of golden brown liquid and a covered white platter.

I slid the cloth napkin out of its ring and laid it in my lap. "What is it?"

"Well, tomorrow I think I will have an education in your culture, so tonight, I will give you a lesson in mine. She poured me a glass of the liquid, a few ice cubes falling in. "This is Kompot, made from apricots, peaches and apples. We usually have this at Christmas, and it is served warm with cinnamon, but it is Florida so..."

I took a sip; it was sweet and really fruity. I liked it. "What's under there?" I pointed at the platter.

"Ah, these are varenyky." They looked like dumplings, and she set two on my plate.

"They are similar to perogies. These are stuffed with quark."

My hand stopped halfway to my mouth. "With what?"

Iryna laughed. "It is a cheese, like cottage cheese but smooth."

Mollified, I took a bite. It was creamy and delicious, and I saw Iryna's face light up as my sigh indicated my approval. "Iryna, did you make these?"

"Yes. It is my grandmother's recipe. All Ukrainian girls are taught this." She sat down across from me and helped her self to some of the varenyky.

"Do you like to cook?"

"I did not when I was young. My brothers' always could to be outside, playing football, and I must be in the kitchen. I hated this. But when I was away, and I could not go home, I was very glad I knew how. Last Christmas, I am alone at my home, but I am eating the same meal as my family. It is not like being in Kiev, but it is something."

"Do you talk to them at all?"

"My mother and grandmother, on the phone only."

"Do they know?"

"My mother, and I'm sure Babusja, my grandmother, knows also. She is very perceptive. Oh!" Iryna jumped up and ran into the kitchen, where I heard the oven open and close. She reentered with two more dishes, one a soup tureen and another a plain dish with roasted vegetables. "I had to talk to my mother to get these recipes. I told her I was making them for someone special."